Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-04-2016, 11:29 AM   #31
Gdhannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubStevie View Post
Your girlfriend should consider putting you in bondage all night tonight where your hands can not be used to play with your pussy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubStevie View Post
Tied at foot of bed with each arm tied to opposite bed frame. put plastic down for you can pee on yourself without making a mess on floor. Drink extra water before bed to keep you hydrated all night.
Did this last night. I was diapered and wearing my plastic pants along with a plastic mattress cover in case I started leaking. I was bottle fed water from right after dinner until I went to bed. I got down about 12 baby bottles. My girlfriend then tied my down to the bed and set me to sleep. I'm not used to being tied to the bed so I woke up several times during the night. When I woke up this morning I really had to go to the bathroom but my girlfriend told me I wouldn't be allowed up until I had wet myself. I was refusing to wet myself so she started tickling me until I lost control and I wet myself. Then I had to beg her to untie me and change me out of my very wet very full diaper. She didn't feel like it immediately so she made me suck my pacifier and then about an hour later she came to untie me and change me.

Dislikes (Punishments): hidden public, anal, long term denial, long term diapering, messy/WAM
Limits: full public, scat, blood, illegal, friends, family, strangers, pics/vids

I live with roommates, so please keep that in mind.

PM me "shave" and I'll shave anything you ask from my forehead down

Toys Here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78602
Gdhannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 12:26 PM   #32
Gdhannah

Please give me some more messy dares. My girlfriend really thinks that messy dares in my diaper will be the key to curing me of being a bitch. She says that if I don't get enough dares by the end of today, I'll be sorry at work tomorrow. Please, I don't want to find out what that means.

Dislikes (Punishments): hidden public, anal, long term denial, long term diapering, messy/WAM
Limits: full public, scat, blood, illegal, friends, family, strangers, pics/vids

Old 07-04-2016, 01:04 PM   #33
July

Your girlfriend should shower you ice cold as long as she wants to. Then you have to kneel in the shower, still wet, and she could spank your ass with a hairbrush 20 times. Then you are allowed to dry you off.

Toys: rabbit & finger & clit vibrator, anal plug, nipple suckers, nipple clamps, clothes pegs, ice cubes, rubber bands, hanger with binders, ruler, wooden spoon, collar, cuffs, hairbrush, toothbrush, sandpaper, string, kitchen sponge

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96012
I love some teasing tasks/reminders to make me all needy and squirmy

Kik: July_43

kinky, vibe slut
July is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 01:10 PM   #34
Gdhannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by July View Post
Your girlfriend should shower you ice cold as long as she wants to. Then you have to kneel in the shower, still wet, and she could spank your ass with a hairbrush 20 times. Then you are allowed to dry you off.
Thank you I have a feeling this will be really unpleasant. I'm currently in three diapers and I'm not allowed to change until they're leaking so we'll do this tonight.

Old 07-04-2016, 01:38 PM   #35
Fantage
Distinguished Member

For every mistake you make, add a day of no orgasm.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 01:40 PM   #36
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Hmmm, I am with your girlfriend that tomorrow should be a heavy day at the office ;-)

As I read you are diapered already at work, it is time to coordinate your peeing there. If you need to pee, you approach one of the persons you have been most bitch to. You may only pee while saying something real nice to her. Stop talking nice? then stop peeing!

enjoy!
ltakltak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 01:49 PM   #37
pangirl

Default Messy Diaper Dare

Hello Bitch,

you should most definitely get your gf to properly mess up your diaper. You should ask/look for three condiments to have them filled with, which you will wear all night. In the morning let yourself be changed into a new one but not cleaned up and maybe, if possible, let your girlfriend pee on your diaper first before you put it on so you know who the bitch is in the relationship of yours.

I want a detailed report on how this goes, preferably per DM, but in this thread is fine as well.
pangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 01:50 PM   #38
Gdhannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
For every mistake you make, add a day of no orgasm.
What do you mean by mistake? Like a mistake during a punishment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Hmmm, I am with your girlfriend that tomorrow should be a heavy day at the office ;-)

As I read you are diapered already at work, it is time to coordinate your peeing there. If you need to pee, you approach one of the persons you have been most bitch to. You may only pee while saying something real nice to her. Stop talking nice? then stop peeing!

enjoy!
Thank you Should I be double or triple diapered tomorrow?

Old 07-04-2016, 01:52 PM   #39
Gdhannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangirl View Post
Hello Bitch,

you should most definitely get your gf to properly mess up your diaper. You should ask/look for three condiments to have them filled with, which you will wear all night. In the morning let yourself be changed into a new one but not cleaned up and maybe, if possible, let your girlfriend pee on your diaper first before you put it on so you know who the bitch is in the relationship of yours.

I want a detailed report on how this goes, preferably per DM, but in this thread is fine as well.
Thank you My girlfriend loves this. She's thinking mayo, ketchup, and mustard. She's also planning on saving her pee from today so that she can pour that in my diaper after she pees in my diaper tomorrow morning.

Old 07-04-2016, 01:53 PM   #40
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdhannah View Post
What do you mean by mistake? Like a mistake during a punishment?

Thank you Should I be double or triple diapered tomorrow?
That choice is up to you. But it goes without saying you will not visit the toilets for any reason and you should double your normal liquid intake.
Old 07-04-2016, 01:55 PM   #41
Gdhannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
That choice is up to you. But it goes without saying you will not visit the toilets for any reason and you should double your normal liquid intake.
In that case, I'd better be triple diapered. I don't know how I'll cover that up or be able to walk normally but I guess that's better than leaking

Old 07-04-2016, 02:21 PM   #42
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

well, good luck with your clothing choice then tomorrow!

I am not sure how much freedom you have as a graphic designer. But if you have the possibility try to see if you can represent tomorrow's state in your designs tomorrow by incorporating the following things:
* liquid (exemplified by a droplet)
* the colour yellow
Old 07-05-2016, 01:59 PM   #43
chrs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdhannah View Post
We haven't had a day to ourselves to do your dare properly yet, but my girlfriend did get me one of these. The few times I haven't had to wet myself this weekend, I've had to go potty in this while sucking my pacifier. It's so humiliating.
Well I guess it hasn't been the last time of you being bitchy
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, bitch, diaper, punish