Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 03:37 PM   #31
DiaperedKittyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkGolem View Post
Implying that I don't have an ounce of sanity, huh? Well, you're probably right. I'd say something like "What am I doing with my life?" but we all know I don't have one. X3

Anyways, you still have my full support. I hope you pull it all off! ^w^
I may or may not have been implying that 0:3 It's okay. I don't have an ounce of sanity, either x3

Thank you for the support :3 I need all the positivity I can get x3 This is a very hard thing to do.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:11 PM   #32
Rajnish

I just wanted to let you know that since this topic appeared now I often search for it to check if there are news. I'm really interested in what you're doing, but I haven't said anything because I thought that Samantha had said pretty everything already

Since you have no more reasons to fear accidents, you should try to avoid usual bathroom breaks (like when you're going out home or when you're going to bed) and keep yourself hydrated. There's no better method than to act like we did when we were children, often unaware of bathroom breaks, being easily distracted by things and forgetful of bodily needs

Loves: wetting/messing, desperation, bladder/bowel control, bathroom denial/restrictions, hidden public
Dislikes/Punishments: drinking pee, orgasm control, scat smearing, cam/pictures of body and wet/messy clothes
Limits: obvious public, friends, family, showing face, pain

« For anyone who is alone, without God and without a master, the weight of days is dreadful. Hence one must choose a master, God being out of style. »
— Albert Camus

Read this before giving me dares
Old 02-22-2016, 05:49 PM   #33
DiaperedKittyBoy

Glad to know that you're interested in my progress x3

I've been avoiding bathroom breaks at night so my bladder is full by the time I go to bed.

Speaking of full bladders at bedtime, I faked another bedwetting last night. I was up at about 3:40 AM and wet the bed. I got up, took my sheets off the bed, and took a shower, hoping my mom would notice. She didn't D: I waited until everybody left to start my laundry, but I still haven't gotten it out of the dryer.

My mom had laundry in the washer and dryer, which I just threw in a basket, so she definitely knows I did laundry today. I don't think she's figured out that I'm having "accidents", though. I'm afraid I'll have to tell her myself soon.
Old 02-27-2016, 05:54 PM   #34
DiaperedKittyBoy

I've had a couple more accidents. I told my mom that I was wetting the bed tonight and she believed me. I don't have anything else to report. No diapers just yet, but a doctor's appointment will be made.
Old 02-27-2016, 09:27 PM   #35
MALEficent
Distinguished Member

Asterisk

I just came to give a quick tip, that'll probably be useless, and wish you good luck.

When contacting a therapist, try to get one that is pretty open with those things and one that's as far as possible from traditional therapy as they're a little harder to deal with (saying from experience)

Also, good luck!

Male/Gay/Gender Fluid/Switch

Edge counter: 100/100

Likes: humiliation, body writing, omorashi, wedgies, exercise, rules, watersports, pet play, age play, wax, sounding, roleplay, socks, ballbusting, underwear, edging, denial, spanking, socks, foot torture, messy;

Dislikes: shaving, anal, long;

Limits: public(includes pictures), truths, crossdressing, scat/puke, family, friends, permanent damage, blood

PM Dares/Rules;

Toy list.

Beast is so harsh, I prefer MALEficent.
Old 02-27-2016, 10:06 PM   #36
DiaperedKittyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MALEficent View Post
I just came to give a quick tip, that'll probably be useless, and wish you good luck.

When contacting a therapist, try to get one that is pretty open with those things and one that's as far as possible from traditional therapy as they're a little harder to deal with (saying from experience)

Also, good luck!
Thanks, but I'm not going to be contacting a therapist. My mom suggested seeing a counselor and I outright refused. She seems to have respected my decision.
Old 02-28-2016, 02:01 AM   #37
DiaperedKittyBoy

Update: It's 4AM and I just "wet the bed". I'm going to wait a little bit, probably like 15ish minutes, and then go take a shower and put my bedding in the washer. I'm hoping my mom will notice to drive the point home. We'll see :3
Old 02-28-2016, 12:49 PM   #38
DiaperedKittyBoy

SUCCESS!

At least partial success, anyway.
My mom suggested wearing diapers at night and that she'll get me some when she goes to the store tomorrow.

Last edited by DiaperedKittyBoy; 02-28-2016 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-28-2016, 02:44 PM   #39
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperedKittyBoy View Post
SUCCESS!

At least partial success, anyway.
My mom suggested wearing diapers at night and that she'll get me some when she goes to the store tomorrow.
GREAT NEWS!! I've been following your progress as a ghost and I am
Delighted for you

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

Old 02-28-2016, 03:28 PM   #40
DiaperedKittyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben_sissy99 View Post
GREAT NEWS!! I've been following your progress as a ghost and I am
Delighted for you
Thank you! :3 I'm really glad this is working. I'll keep updating as things go. Hopefully I can go from diapered at night to diapered 24/7. We'll see :3
Old 02-28-2016, 06:21 PM   #41
ClockworkGolem

I'm happy this is working. I was really hoping it would. Just remember, you have my support 100%! I'm rootin' for ya'! :3

PM DARES
Old 02-28-2016, 06:36 PM   #42
DiaperedKittyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkGolem View Post
I'm happy this is working. I was really hoping it would. Just remember, you have my support 100%! I'm rootin' for ya'! :3
Thank you :3 I really appreciate the support. Without all of you guys supporting me, I don't think I'd have gone through with it. Hoping I'll be able to kick it up to daytime diapering, too :3 I'll be upping the frequency of bedwetting over the next week or so, then I'll slowly start adding in daytime wetting. I'll be proceeding as if my fake daytime accidents never happened since she doesn't know about them.

Last edited by DiaperedKittyBoy; 02-28-2016 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-29-2016, 07:54 PM   #43
DiaperedKittyBoy

Got diapers today, but they're crappy pull-up style Depends. Obviously, they're not good for bedwetting, so I'm gonna wet the bed again tonight and tell my mom that they just didn't work. I'm hoping to guide her to getting me something better. Honestly, "premium" diapers you can get online look to be the same price, if not cheaper, than these, so I might be able to convince her to get something really good.
Old 02-29-2016, 08:10 PM   #44
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperedKittyBoy View Post
Got diapers today, but they're crappy pull-up style Depends. Obviously, they're not good for bedwetting, so I'm gonna wet the bed again tonight and tell my mom that they just didn't work. I'm hoping to guide her to getting me something better. Honestly, "premium" diapers you can get online look to be the same price, if not cheaper, than these, so I might be able to convince her to get something really good.
I wish you luck, I myself sorta psuedo wear diapers 24/7 and i like them and I like the feel of them on my body, I dont think i could ever live without diapers again they have become and emotional crutch I have come to need.
Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

Old 02-29-2016, 09:18 PM   #45
DiaperedKittyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmy117 View Post
I wish you luck, I myself sorta psuedo wear diapers 24/7 and i like them and I like the feel of them on my body, I dont think i could ever live without diapers again they have become and emotional crutch I have come to need.
I feel exactly the same way. I couldn't stand not being in diapers 24/7, so I'm trying to fix that :3 So far so good.
The following user says Thank You to DiaperedKittyBoy for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk