Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-06-2016, 11:46 PM   #31
redandbluesage
getDare Sweetheart

Take the towel and put it in a urial and pee on it and leave it there. Come back 2 hours later to pick it up ring it out but do jot clean it. Take it back to your place and gag your self with it for 15 minutes (try to avoid the janitor on this one)

Take some pictures of your ass and your dick and then print them out. Go to the library and put some of the pictures into books. Be as brave with the pictures as you want some of these books might not be opened for a while.

At night wear a dress, stockings, panties and a wig. Go out into the court yard and take off your panties and put them on the ground. piss on them squatting. Leave them there.

It is quite messy and not fully potty trained yet, but multi functional: water fountain ass, cock/dildo parking space in throat, tongue washing machine for dirty laundry. Keep stuffed animals out of its reach.

Mostly sub

Kik: redandbluesage

My likes, dislikes/punishments, and limits

My Items

My PM dares

My BDSM test
redandbluesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 08:58 AM   #32
LilPupSkye
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redandbluesage View Post
Take the towel and put it in a urial and pee on it and leave it there. Come back 2 hours later to pick it up ring it out but do jot clean it. Take it back to your place and gag your self with it for 15 minutes (try to avoid the janitor on this one)

Take some pictures of your ass and your dick and then print them out. Go to the library and put some of the pictures into books. Be as brave with the pictures as you want some of these books might not be opened for a while.

At night wear a dress, stockings, panties and a wig. Go out into the court yard and take off your panties and put them on the ground. piss on them squatting. Leave them there.
I cannot really do any of this I'm afraid..

1) My college does not have urinals (Stupid I know..)
2) I'd rather not cause a lot of shit + My college doesn't have a library..
3) I do not stay over night at college.. It finishes in the afternoon.

Sorry.

Limits: CBT, family, children, extreme pain...

I am MALE :3
LilPupSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 01:33 PM   #33
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPupSkye View Post
I cannot really do any of this I'm afraid..

1) My college does not have urinals (Stupid I know..)
2) I'd rather not cause a lot of shit + My college doesn't have a library..
3) I do not stay over night at college.. It finishes in the afternoon.

Sorry.

You can use a normal toilet, and I'm sure there are other places to leave those pictures.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:38 PM   #34
LilPupSkye
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
You can use a normal toilet, and I'm sure there are other places to leave those pictures.
There is only 1 toilet in my college lol. My college building is actually just part of a car garage (due to what course I'm doing).

And again, I don't fancy causing a load of shit and risk getting kicked of of college...

At least give me reasonable dares lol

Old 01-08-2016, 06:08 AM   #35
hot83
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPupSkye View Post
There is only 1 toilet in my college lol. My college building is actually just part of a car garage (due to what course I'm doing).

And again, I don't fancy causing a load of shit and risk getting kicked of of college...

At least give me reasonable dares lol
Well all right. Why don't you start by bringing a butt plug to college every day. You can decide where you'll carry it (your bag, one of your pockets, your butt...).
Here's the catch: every time a fellow student asks you for help on school work you have to insert the plug as soon as you can and wear it for at least an hour.
Old 01-08-2016, 06:11 AM   #36
LilPupSkye
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot83 View Post
Well all right. Why don't you start by bringing a butt plug to college every day. You can decide where you'll carry it (your bag, one of your pockets, your butt...).
Here's the catch: every time a fellow student asks you for help on school work you have to insert the plug as soon as you can and wear it for at least an hour.
Heh fair enough, I'll go with this aha.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, plug, pup, toys