Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-21-2015, 01:32 PM   #31
Gyev

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it?

Yes, but these are only fantasies. There were couple of them, but I can mention without much thinking involving into sexual act someone, who is in relationship.

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell?

On this site? No, I am not scared.

3. what is the first name of the most recent person you thought about fucking?

Darya or Svitlana, I am not sure who was more recent.

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it?

Uhm... I understand you mean piece of clothing designed to be worn by opposite sex. I am not wearing them, and I will be ashamed of wearing any of them.

I like them only worn by opposite sex, but I don't know which one the most.

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it?

I only borrowed brothers jacket few times. Never stolen.

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it?

No.

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws)

4 during Summer.

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like?

Like a woman.

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance?

I'm fine with that, but I would like to be taller.

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general?

Normal.

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it?

No.

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently?

No.

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour?

I'm in my room, so it would not be a problem. Though there's a bit cold.

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them)

And then I would woke up.
They will never do this, as they will know about the consequences.

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal?

I don't swim.

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel?

I don't swim.

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it?

No.

18. what does boy cum taste like?

Don't like.

19. what does girl cum taste like?

Better than one above.

20. what does toilet water taste like?

I don't know, but probably like a water with a bit of disgusting taste.

21. what does pee taste like?

It depends what you drank. And if you drink it not directly during peeing... well, I don't recommend that, also according to medical aspects.

22. what does poop taste like?

Probably also depends on what it consists of. However, in any cases, I assume, not really good.

23. what does blood taste like?

For me it has no taste, but I tasted it only after scratch. I never drank the whole cup of it
Old 03-23-2015, 04:43 PM   #32
spankedboy

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it?
- nope

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell?
- Nope

- Rebecca

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it?
- Boxershorts, no shame

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it?
- String of a girl, but she lost it at my place. i wear it sometimes

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it?
-Nope

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws)
- ehm what?

(show me your body)

- great

- i feel great

- great

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it?
- my nabours, nothing happens, but it was ambarrassing

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently?
- no not really

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour?
- nothing

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them)
- i wouldnt care

(swim with me)
in public swimming places...

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal?
- igot undresst and masturbate

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel?
- What?

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it?
- masturbating, idid too

(taste me)
for these questions, if you've tasted the thing, say so and what it tasted like. if you haven't, say what you think it would taste like.

- Salt thing

- sweet thing

- i dont know, and thats good

- salt

- i dont know and thats good

- who cares
spankedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 12:39 PM   #33
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

(it's all in your head)

Yeah. a lot of my limits i do occasionally fantasized about like with diaper stuff but I would never ever actually do because I have ocd but maybe thats why i think about it and other fantasies like of gang sex? cause its kinda like the forbidden fruit haha (i doubt im missing out but still)

not really, If you ever actually meet me or magically find your way into my bed, i'm a pretty vanilla person. Which may be found weird, i have so many fantasies that i loveeee but I really dont feel like putting into practice

my boyfriend (wont say name doe)

(get undressed)

My ball gown from prom, theyd probably be like what the hell? why are you so dressed up

sorta. my twin's. but only after she passed. stole some packs of underwear she never opened and i still used them for wedgies (no weird reason behind it, cause i just dont feel like paying for my own while there are perfectly good brand new ones i could be using at home)

nope

fully clothed....I dislike my body I'm 170 pounds and 5ft2inches tall so I got dem curves and the anaconda wants all my buns, hun. but im jiggly :c)

(show me your body)

My boyfriend ) looks like my future husband

*refer to #7*

*refer to #7*

My dad. my room used to be where the thermostat was so my family would walk in and out of the room all the time so maybe it wasnt a good idea to do my makeup in the mirror after my morning shower while naked in my room (but who would expect to be walked in on at 530am?) i was embarrassed he very quickly walked out and learned from then on to knock lol

no

be like "okay" *take off big tshirt in 2 seconds* "done" lays back in bed and returns to laptop

lets just say after the experience, they will be lucky if they can ever move or speak again.

(swim with me)

yeah i peed a bit in the deep end, wasnt a big deal, was alone

all the time! every time i jump in the pool, my bikini top flies up and my bottoms come down as i shoot back to the surface or swim/dive fast in general (neither ever come fully off but i have to constantly fix them and usually sport a plumber's crack haha no one ever sees though, I is a ninja!;P)

(taste me)
for these questions, if you've tasted the thing, say so and what it tasted like. if you haven't, say what you think it would taste like.

it takes like salty slime with something else that leaves a horrible tasts and i absolutely despise it. thus why i rarely ever give my boyfriend a bj.

19. what does girl cum taste like? i dunno. proabably rainbows and unicorns

20. what does toilet water taste like? idk, probably just water with a slight hint of pee or something.

21. what does pee taste like? idk, probably salty

22. what does poop taste like? i dunno, like poop lol

23. what does blood taste like? its very iron-y and very metallic slightly sweet. i kinda like it /.\ (if i get a cut especially like on my hands or wrists/arms i have a tendency to lick my wounds a bit which is the only reason why i know)

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 09:01 AM   #34
HornyScotsman2k15

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it? Yes, kidnapping someone and raping them amongst a few other nasty things I would do to them

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell? Not really No, there's some pretty weird stuff

3. what is the first name of the most recent person you thought about fucking? Lisa

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it? Don't really have one that I would be ashamed of

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it? A neighbours daughters bra when I was younger and I wanked with it

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it? Nope

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws) Naked

(show me your body)

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like? Like a normal person

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance? Quite happy with it

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general? Fine

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it? Yes, sent a picture to my gf's sister by accident, I was a bit embarrassed

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently? No

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour? Fine, cos I'm in my house alone at the moment

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them) They wouldn't be friends anymore if they did

(swim with me)

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal? Yes who hasn't and no it wasn't

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel? No

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it? No

(taste me)

18. what does boy cum taste like? No idea

19. what does girl cum taste like? every woman taste's different some sweet some sour

20. what does toilet water taste like? No idea, toilet water I guess

21. what does pee taste like? No idea, like pee?

22. what does poop taste like? No idea, like poop?

23. what does blood taste like? Only ever tasted my own if I've had a cut but hard to describe
Old 04-06-2015, 10:26 AM   #35
lisabigboobs

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it? YES - BLOWING A HORSE

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell? YES

3. what is the first name of the most recent person you thought about fucking? JULIE

(get undressed)[/COLOR]

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it? LITTLE SUNDRESS - THEY HAVE

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it? GF'S PANTIES - PUT THEM ON

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it? IM SURE

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws) TINY BIKINI - BUT WILLING TO FLASH LESS

(show me your body)

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like? HE WAS A DANCER..YUMMY

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance? GOOD

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general? VERY SECURE

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it? YES. I WAS OK WITH IT. I JUST MOVED ON

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently? CANT THINK OF ANYONE

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour? OK. IM ALONE RIGHT NOW

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them) HURT AND PISSED OFF

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal? PEED IN THE POOL..LOL

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel? TITS HAVE FALLEN OUT MANY TIMES. YES PEOPLE HAVE SEEN

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it? CAUGHT A COUPLE FUCKING

(taste me)[/COLOR]

18. what does boy cum taste like? YUMMY

19. what does girl cum taste like? YUMMY

20. what does toilet water taste like? NO IDEA

21. what does pee taste like? DEPENDS

22. what does poop taste like? EWWWW

23. what does blood taste like? EWWWW
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:57 AM   #36
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it? eating cum

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell? not really

3. what is the first name of the most recent person you thought about fucking?Ann

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it? Thong and probably

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it? My wies count ?

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it? no

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws) shorts

(show me your body)

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like? n/a

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance? horrid

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general? could be better

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it? nope

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently? not that they knew

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour? I am nude per a dare at present

Can't seeit happening
(swim with me)

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal? yes and no

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel? no

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it? not really

(taste me)

18. what does boy cum taste like? no idea

19. what does girl cum taste like?no idea

20. what does toilet water taste like?like water

21. what does pee taste like? warm

no idea
23. what does blood taste like? wet
Old 04-10-2015, 05:10 AM   #37
lifeisaflower69

(it's all in your head)

Yes, being fucked by a guy

No really

Laure

(get undressed)

no favourite piece

Yes, a roomates night dress. I'm sleep with it, and smel it for many nights

no

Short + shirt

(show me your body)

My wife, she look beautyfull

I neither like or dislike

I feel good

No

No

I would feel ashamed, coz i'm in the office

I would feel so much humiliatied

(swim with me)

I've peed sometimes

no

no

(taste me)

weird, salty

a bit disgusting sometimes, a bit sweety

Never taste, but like water

Warm, salty, not so good

never tasted, but disgusting

It tast good
Dislikes:cbt, hard pain, scat, lines and boring things, pee play, denial, chasity>24h, messy
Hard limits:permanent, friend&family, scat (eating), public
lifeisaflower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:34 AM   #38
ColonialFox

(it's all in your head)

Sucking Dick

No, Fox Roleplay

Myself - Jake

(get undressed)

A Pair Of Yellow + White Briefs, Yes

Yes, Sisters + Moms + Dads, Wedgies, Masturbation

No

A Tank Top And Sagging Shorts

(show me your body)

None

A Bit Chubby

Fine? I Dont Get That Question

No

I Havn't

Oh Gawd, Only If I Got Something In Return And Humiliated

Weird

(swim with me)

No

Yes, My Ass Showed, Embarassed

No

(taste me)

Dont wanna know

Dont Know

IDK

Urine (sarcastic answer +1)

IDK

Sweet?... Or mine does at least

19 - Male - Bisexual - Looking For Permanent Master

|My Game Threads|
Smash Bros 4!
Call Of Duty Single!
Wedgie Dare Wheel!

I Am Obsessed With Foxes
I Am A Fox Wanting To Be Fucked

My Foxy Penis is 3 Inches SOFT and 5.5 Inches HARD
ColonialFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 01:48 PM   #39
Kinkmidsgay

Send a message via Yahoo to Kinkmidsgay

Being forced to suck off a group of men

None

Jason

(get undressed)

Love being in underwear, some people have seen me in it.

No Never

No Never

Short and T shirt and trainers is ok.

(show me your body)

HOT

Like to be fitter.

Not to good.

Nope

Nope

If alone im up for that

Would be fun.

(swim with me)

No Never,

No

No

(taste me)

Nice

Not Sure

Fine is clean

Sour

Errrr

Not badish

likes: underwear control, dares, sportswear, piss, anal, hypno, humiliation, perm marks, body writing.
dislikes: face on cam,
Limits: scat, crossdressing, feet, face, family.

PM me a dare and I will do it on cam or provide pictures.

I will provide pic evidence of any dare given to me.

Pm me wet pants and I will piss myself for you with my tiny 4 inch cock
Kinkmidsgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 02:29 PM   #40
henry88

(it's all in your head)

Cheating with a random hot girl

No I do not have weird fantasies

Benthe

(get undressed)

Skinny jeans, no not ashamed to weare them

Sisters thong, weare it many times

Sports clothing, some crappy dude is now sporting in it.

speedo on the beach, nothing on the nude beach

(show me your body)

Nice round ass, muscular belly, perky tits, long hair, beauty face:-) one word: hot!

quite ok, could be more muscular

I'm fine with it

Yes, house mate (girl) in my dorm room. Pretend it never happened. Not a problem, do not hate my body

No

I'm now naked in bed....

uncomfortable

(swim with me)

peeing, no big deal

no

a girl stroking her friends cock. I looked for some moments, smiled, and ignored them, was quite funny.

(taste me)

nasty

tasty

don't know, probably like normal water

don't know, probaby nasty

don't know, probably very very very nasty

like iron, not so good

PM for pics of the dare that you have given me.
PM and send me pics of the dare I have given you.

Likes: hidden- semi-public/teasing/medium pain/underwear/dice dare/teasing
Limits: Face pics/family-friends/bondage/illegal/poop/pee/diapers

My butt: http://imgur.com/h2eXY0g
henry88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 02:59 PM   #41
MaleGamer
Account Banned

1. Yeah, there's this boy at my old school who's a (little) overweighed and a year less than me. I've been fantasizing about him using me as a slave.

2. I don't think so. Though i haven't been here for long, so i don't know what the normal fantasies are and such.. I've fantasized about being held at school and forced to suck penises in a locker room, getting an erection to show i'm gay, but.. I don't think that's abnormal though?

3. Peter

4. ehm? not sure how to understand this? I don't have a 'favorite clothing' - I like being naked and such?

5. I once took a pause from sports class to get some water, as i got this idea to take the shirt of the guy who bullies me and then rub it against my erect penis. I did, and i liked it. Got a boner thinking of him wearing it!

6. A guy once 'stole' my pants at football session, but we found out later he accidentally took it with him home thinking it was his. I thought it was stolen though.

7. Shorts & a t-shirt/under-shirt (not sure what's it called, but you know, a t-shirt without.. the t? idk oh well)

8. Ehm.. He has a six-pack, his hair is quite long, his penis is probably the biggest on my football team, like really big and thick. (Probably not that big, but it's big for his/our age), his face kind of looks like he's not in puberty (but boy oh boy he for sure is!) and yeah.. I don't know how else to describe him. Kind of a mixture of blonde and brown hair?

9. Well, i like my face and well, the appearance of me when i'm wearing clothes. But naked.. Well, i'd like to lose a little weight on my thighs (they're extremely big, yet i don't think it's fat.. But they're ugly and in the way :/) and maybe a bigger penis (it's quite small :/)

10. It's okay. At least i'm not ugly.

11. 'wasn't supposed to'. Well of course there has been boys in locker rooms seeing me naked, and it's not like they're supposed to see me naked. But i have no problem with it. I have some times (when i was younger and waaay too horny) been at friends houses, looking at their necks and just masturbate to them. I bet they knew i was masturbating, but not sure if they actually turned around to bust me.

12. Don't think so? Well i have looked at other boys in locker rooms/showers, but i don't think they've seen it as me not supposed to see them naked. I would've liked it to go 'differently' as i would've liked them to go towards me and tease me?

13. Not good. My dad tends to walk by my room when he goes to sleep, and i doubt it'll be more than one hour from now. I can kind of hear him outside of my door (at least i think it's him..)

14. It'd tease me. But i'd rather have them putting their penises into my mouth too.

15. Peeing? idk. No, i haven't masturbated if that's what you're thinking of. I've had embarassing boners though.

16. Don't think so. Well maybe when i've been younger (and fatter) i've had an exposed butt. But at that time, i didn't care.

17. Peeing, i think. Can't really remember.

18. Like salt. Just tried my own. Eww..

19. Never tried, never heard of it or anything. Don't ask me.

20. Like shit? Eww, would never like to taste it.

21. Bad. Like really bad, i'd probably throw up if i tried it.

22. I'd for sure throw up if i ate it. Don't force me, please...

23. Well, nothing special. I've often done it when sucking my finger or something if i have been bleeding. Not sure if you mean other types of blood?
MaleGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 11:57 AM   #42
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

(it's all in your head)

Sounding. I would be way too scared to try it in real life.

No. People here are very accepting of all the kinky humiliating fantasies and habits that people have.

Zoe

(get undressed)

Its just a tshirt with a cool design on it. No.

No.

No.

Tshirt and shorts.

(show me your body)

Breath taking.

I need to work out more.

I'm quite lucky to have a healthy working body I just need to work out more. If anything in sometimes embarrassed by my penis when its cold.

I don't know. I was using the showers at a campsite and the lights went off. I had to crawl naked to find the switch. I didn't realize the light switch was in sight of a window. A group of girls were going past. I heard laughter but I'm not sure if they saw me.

No.

Worried that my family would see me. Not aroused in any way.

Sad, depressed and horrible.

(swim with me)

I peed in the sea once.

No.

No.

(taste me)

I have. It tastes kind of creamy and starchy.

I haven't. I imagine it tastes like heaven.

Never tasted it. Like chemicals I guess.

Salty.

Never tasted it. Like the smell?

Metallic.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 03:04 PM   #43
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

No I approve of almost everything
Some incest that's all

Emma she is one of my girls

(get undressed)

It's a pair of red and black panties that I have don't a lot in bleed, pissed shit everything, no I wear it as often as I can

Yea me and my two girls share clothing all the time
6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it? See above

Zero no clothing is fine

(show me your body)

Female, c cup long black hair clean shaven

I am ok need to lose some weight through

It ok

No I just take that sort of stuff in my stride

Yea a couple of girlfriends I had they never new but I still have photos

I am naked and tired down to a bed I would be fine

Humiliated but i would live

(swim with me)

Yes both for dares from people on here

Intentional one yes and that was the point of the dares

No never

(taste me)

18. what does boy cum taste like? Never tasted it

19. what does girl cum taste like? Champagne

Normal water left in a bottle to long
Depends on the person and what they have eaten anything from very sour to incredible sweet
A bit like a banana marshmallow

23. what does blood taste like?like a raw steak

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 07:17 PM   #44
rickead

(it's all in your head)

Yes, humiliate my body like public disgrace
No
Maaike

(get undressed)

Pants with a t-shirt. No
No
No
Jeans and shirt

(show me your body)

Beautifull ass, nice pussy and nice face.
Good
Good
Yes when I was young in a public toilet, I'm pissing and I was forgotten to lock the door, and someone came in.

Embarrassing and I hope that nobody come to my room and see me naked.
Very humiliating and embarrassing

(swim with me)

No, only pee or poop
No, I think
Yes, When I was young I saw that a dad of a teen girl take off her bikini bottom when she was swimming in a outdoor pool. Then he grow over the bikini bottom to other people of her family (or friends). Another time I saw a girl with bare bottom on the water slide.

(taste me)

Idk

idk
idk I think like normal water with a little bit pee and/or poop taste.
Like a dirty drink

idk
wet

18/M
Likes: Humiliation, semi public, Bondage, control dares, spanking, clothes control, orgasm control
Limits: anal, pictures/cam
rickead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 12:41 PM   #45
thatsecretplace

(it's all in your head)

Yes, rapeplay
No, this site has everything
Luuk

(get undressed)

My pyjamas, yes id feel embarrassed

Yes, a scarf a classmate took it
Jeans, sweater, and shoes

(show me your body)

Ripped but cute
Its ok
I feel great
Nope
Nope
I would be ok with that
Not good, uncomfortable

(swim with me)

I peed the pool as a kid
No
This woman was wanking off her boyfriend in the whirlpool

(taste me)

Dont know
Salty
Dont know, dont wanna know
Like iron