Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: who should win
sieramelody 43 49.43%
orlando007007 44 50.57%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2015, 06:48 PM   #31
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Looks like you guys need some dares! Loser does this!

You'll need several old newspapers or a roll of wrapping paper plus some tape!
Strip naked obviously and set yourself up on the floor in some space! All you've got to do is wrap your whole body up like a parcel, including your feet! The only parts you don't have to cover are your hands and your head! You can put as much paper as you want on but there must be no gaps!
When you finish, struggle in front of a mirror and honestly judge your packaging skills! If you did a good job and there are no gaps and the parcel is holding together you've completed your task, tear the paper open where your genitals are and make yourself cum while watching in the reflection! You may then unwrap!
If you've made a mess of it though or can't manage to do it, you must tear the ass section open instead, bend over and give yourself 20 medium spanks on each cheek! You must then remain in the wrapping until you've written your report!

Have fun! Backing Sierra here!
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!
Dislikes - Hypno, diapers!
Limits - Anything stupid, full public, ageplay, scat, breath play, permanent!

MALE DOM 44
masterfulsensation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 06:58 PM   #32
sieramelody

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando007007 View Post
I win as of 0024 Friday 29th I have most win votes hahah please post some dares for her
Actually there should still be time left. You said 3 days and the poll started at 4:33pm my time (EST) on 2/24. That means it ends 4:33pm on 2/27. Technically that's 3 days.

Likes: humiliation, just fun dares, toys, bondage, self bondage, outdoor dares, public dares with risk of exposure, truths, hypnosis

Dislikes: bathroom dares, pain play, long/complicated dares, messy dares

Limits: bathroom stuff, severe pain, family/friends, animals, kids, pics/vids, anything that would cause permanent harm physically/socially/legally

Last edited by sieramelody; 02-26-2015 at 07:00 PM. Reason: had the time wrong
sieramelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 01:22 AM   #33
jamm

Looser has to do this dare

Winner tells looser how long for in hours or minnit

The looser has to do 3 diffrent stress position for that long
jamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 10:27 AM   #34

take the winners percentage and for each dare with time increase it by that much

15 if some one has 60% the a 100 second dare will be 160 seconds
post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:52 AM   #35
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Loser has to go without underwear for a week. Under no circumstances may they put on underwear

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:58 AM   #36
LilMissMaddie
Distinguished Member

Whoever loses must wear baggy basketball shorts (if Orlando loses) or a short skirt (if sieramelody loses) every time they go out for the next week

Likes:edging, masturbation, nudity, clothing control, anal, partial/hidden public, insertion.
Okay: ice, friends (if they are unaware)
Dislikes: toothpaste, wedgies, pegs
Limits: pain, piss/scat, diapers, pics/cam, blood, extreme public, bondage

Toys: bullet vibe, buttplug and 6" dildo
kik and webcam are not available, sorry :T
LilMissMaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:12 PM   #37
AshleyDare
Account Banned

1. Loser has to get a complete stranger to spank them.

2. Loser must go to a tattoo parlor for a consultation. Ask the tattoo artist for pricing and design ideas for a lower back tattoo. For Orlando if he loses, a tattoo of the words "Cock Lover". For Siera if she loses, a tattoo of the words "Fuck Toy". You don't have to actually get a tattoo though.

Limits: Messy, Family/Friends, Pain, Pee/Poo/Vomit, Pics/Cam
AshleyDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 01:39 PM   #38
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Also:

If orlando loses, he has to shave his pubic hair,

If Siera loses, she has to grow a 'landing strip'

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 01:47 PM   #39
sieramelody

so....i guess that's it, looks like i lose. Congrats to orlando. i thought i might make a comeback but didn't work out that way.

so with the dares posted on the thread and the ones coming from orlando...should i post reports on the thread? or in my blog?

Likes: humiliation, just fun dares, toys, bondage, self bondage, outdoor dares, public dares with risk of exposure, truths, hypnosis

Limits: bathroom stuff, severe pain, family/friends, animals, kids, pics/vids, anything that would cause permanent harm physically/socially/legally
Old 02-27-2015, 03:27 PM   #40
orlando007007
getDare Devil

i think blog with link hear so people can choose what they want to reed

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 03:45 PM   #41
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Default The ones from the posts

1.If Siera loses, she has to grow a 'landing strip'

2. Loser has to get a complete stranger to spank them.

3.Loser must go to a tattoo parlor for a consultation.
Ask the tattoo artist for pricing and design ideas for a lower back tattoo.
For Siera if she loses, a tattoo of the words "Fuck Toy". You don't have to actually get a tattoo though.

Whoever loses must wear baggy basketball shorts (if Orlando loses) or a short skirt (if sieramelody loses) every time they go out for the next week

4.Loser has to go without underwear for a week. Under no circumstances may they put on underwear

5.The looser has to do 3 diffrent stress position for one hour (between the three)

6.You'll need several old newspapers or a roll of wrapping paper plus some tape!
Strip naked obviously and set yourself up on the floor in some space! All you've got to do is wrap your whole body up like a parcel, including your feet! The only parts you don't have to cover are your hands and your head! You can put as much paper as you want on but there must be no gaps!
When you finish, struggle in front of a mirror and honestly judge your packaging skills! If you did a good job and there are no gaps and the parcel is holding together you've completed your task, tear the paper open where your genitals are and make yourself cum while watching in the reflection! You may then unwrap!
If you've made a mess of it though or can't manage to do it, you must tear the ass section open instead, bend over and give yourself 20 medium spanks on each cheek!

7.Dress in a top that is thin and tight on your body, a miniskirt, and heels.

8.You will visit 3 public locations.

9.Go to the first public location. Rub your nipples through your top until they are stiff then run a hand up your thigh to your pussy/cock and edge, holding the edge for at least 1 minute.

10.Go to the second public location. Again rub your nipples through your top until they are stiff. Take off your top and continue to rub your nipples for at least another minute. Then edge as before but this time edge twice.

11.Go to a third public location. Rub your nipples through your top until they are stiff. Take off your top, set it down, walk at least 20 steps away and continue to rub your nipples for another minute. Remove your skirt, set it down, and walk another 20 steps further away from the place where you left your top. Edge 3 times holding each edge for at least a minute. Now masturbate to an orgasm. Walk back to your skirt and pick it up. Walk back to your top and pick it up. Bend over and spank your ass 20 times for being such a naughty girl/guy and redress.

12.For a week, Monday-Friday, go to campus each day wearing a shorter skirt each day (longest on Monday to shortest on Friday).

Each day wear higher heels than the day before and each day wear smaller panties than the day before. (Since it's winter and I don't know what the weather is like where you are, you may wear whatever you like on top to stay warm.)

On Monday find 1 location on campus and edge 1 time. On Tuesday find 2 locations on campus and edge 2 times at each location. 3 and 3 on Wednesday until you are edging 5 times at each of 5 locations on Friday.

You may never edge in the same location twice during the week. And you may not use a private location, like a bathroom stall. Otherwise the choice of locations is up to you and how daring you feel.

13.If you remove any garment to edge, like panties, they must remain off for the rest of the day.

14.You may use any toys you choose for the edging.

15.winner can create or fully change losers PM list

16.loser has to wear a butt plug for a solid week 168 hours

17.obviously, does not need to be done in one run, (everybody poops right)

18.However, it needs to be done in no more than two weeks, so.....

19. 168 hours plugged, two weeks to complete, so ex (12 hours a day, or 20 hours one day and 4 the next) and so on.
If time is not completed in two weeks, time gets reset and you have to start over.

20.Loser has to post on 10 threads of the winners choice

21.Loser has to order pizza or some other takeout 5 times from the same place in the next month. Each time answer the door naked.

22.this self bondage http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_atthedoor.html

Perform this dare:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73435

with these stipulations:

The swimsuits must be women's swim suits
The one piece suit must be removed completely before putting on the bikini
The bottoms of the bikini must be put on before the bikini top is put on

23.take the winners percentage and for each dare with time increase it by that much

1 hour = 1.30 min
1 day = 1day 12 hours
1 week = 1 week 3 days 12 hours
168 hours = 10.9 days

Last edited by orlando007007; 02-27-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-27-2015, 05:02 PM   #43
orlando007007
getDare Devil

your pm dare list

SLUT -- and you can control my clothing for the day.(for my day off)
Spank -- and I'll spank each ass cheek then pussy 100 times each
NO NO -- and a length and I will not cum for that long
BLOW -- and ill practice giving a blowjob on a dildo for as long as you say
GOOD NIGHT -- and I will sleep naked and pluged

Old 03-02-2015, 06:25 AM   #44
orlando007007
getDare Devil

this is on for your 10 dares 9 more to go http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...80#post1674480

Old 03-02-2015, 07:38 AM   #45
sieramelody

I updated my PM Dare list.

Also, last night i slept naked with my plug in (from 10pm to this morning at 7am). So that's 9 hours down...and a whole lot left to go!!

On campus this morning for class...no panties and a short skirt. I really really wish it was summer haha. Cause it's really damn cold!!! Plus the wind is pretty brutal today. At least it supposed to get warmer later in the week though!

Advertisements
Kink Talk