Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-17-2014, 11:36 AM   #31
Rhelios

Hiddenuser you picked 2.

Add 150 core exercises to the final total when the challenge starts.
Rhelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:59 AM   #32
Rhelios

maoboy you picked 5.

You must stroke for 5 minutes before every ab workout.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:00 PM   #33
Diego.Kuhn

Im in!

its a pitty i cant have a number

Likes: Forced workouts, Gut punching, exercise, bondage, dice games, breath control, feet, socks, gags, flogging, tit torture

Dislikes: Anal

Limits: CBT, Scat, Pee, Public, Family, Crossdressing, cum eating & messy

Also, I have a blog where I post some ideas of stuff I'd like to be done with me.
(Open to suggestions!)

My Sex Map
Diego.Kuhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:53 AM   #34
Hiddenuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhelios View Post
Hiddenuser you picked 2.

Add 150 core exercises to the final total when the challenge starts.
Time to get in shape, when does the challenge start?
Old 08-18-2014, 04:33 AM   #35
maoboy

Send a message via MSN to maoboy

Stroking 5 minutes before every ab workout from this dare should be fine... But I do workout at the gym too... I'd prefer not to stroke there as I do abs workout as well here... Should I just not do it at all, do it anyway, or replace it with something else ? Last question... Should I stroke before every series, or just once before the full abs workout ? I told my gf about the dare, and she wants to see me fit so she decided to edge me sometimes but not let me cum before the dare is over... Evil, but love the idea... She even proposed to do the 5 min stroke for me from time to time then make sure I really workout hard enough... Cant wait for the challenge to start !
Old 08-18-2014, 04:43 AM   #36
Hiddenuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by maoboy View Post
Stroking 5 minutes before every ab workout from this dare should be fine... But I do workout at the gym too... I'd prefer not to stroke there as I do abs workout as well here... Should I just not do it at all, do it anyway, or replace it with something else ? Last question... Should I stroke before every series, or just once before the full abs workout ? I told my gf about the dare, and she wants to see me fit so she decided to edge me sometimes but not let me cum before the dare is over... Evil, but love the idea... She even proposed to do the 5 min stroke for me from time to time then make sure I really workout hard enough... Cant wait for the challenge to start !
I would say the work out doesn't count if you don't stroke.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:06 AM   #37
JuriHan

exercise mat set, workout clothes ready, just waiting for the master to start the show.

btw. not totally sure do I flip coins after every set or after each type of exercise is done completely... or something third, but whatever it is I'm all up for extra challenge ^^
JuriHan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:48 AM   #38
Rhelios

Hey, guys. Sorry i'm late. I'm really busy until later tonight. I will update everything correctly and go into details with all the questions.

Sorry about this guys. I know you are all eager to start and ill get this done soon!
Old 08-18-2014, 02:33 PM   #39
Rhelios

Hi, thanks for waiting!

So the final post count is 33. (33 x 30 = 990)

This will be split into 330 regular sit ups. Feet not anchored. Hands to the side.

330 bicycle crunches
. To count as one crunch both left and right side motions must be completed. So raising the left side and then the right hand side.

330 leg rasises

All these excerises and meant to be done in a controlled, slow manner. Quality over quantity!

As it is difficult to ascertain the exact view number at midnight on monday morning. We will round this to a nice even 1000.. This equates to 5000 seconds of plank or 83 minutes of plank.

This is disproportionate to the 990 sit ups. So it will be split in the following way.

30 minutes of regular plank.

15 minutes of side plank (For one minute to count both right and left sides must be completed. You therefore could see this as 30 minutes)

15 minutes "paddling". this involves rasing your legs at around 30 degrees of the floor and paddling your feet as in a swimming motion. with toes pointed out.

15 minutes of "Spider Crawl" http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...e/spider-crawl

This leaves 500 seconds which we will fill with:

100 jack knife sit ups

100 "Sit through"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxwzbCc5hig

50 oblique cruches (for 1 to count both sides must be completed)
Old 08-18-2014, 02:34 PM   #40
Rhelios

Quote:
Originally Posted by maoboy View Post
Workout does not count if strokes are not done before.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:37 PM   #41
Rhelios

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuriHan View Post
exercise mat set, workout clothes ready, just waiting for the master to start the show.

btw. not totally sure do I flip coins after every set or after each type of exercise is done completely... or something third, but whatever it is I'm all up for extra challenge ^^
After each set you complete. So lets say you do 30 regular sit ups you then flips the coins and see if they count.

Then you do 15 jackknifes you would flip on this set again. Each exercise you switch into you must flip before you change.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:38 PM   #42
Rhelios

Also remember to keep us all updated with how well you are getting on!

If people don't update periodically I will start handling punishments
Old 08-18-2014, 03:05 PM   #43
JuriHan

Great!

Done for tonight, my updates:
200 situps, 50 leg raises, 7min plank, 2min side plank, 1 min paddling

Not counted due bad coin flip:
50 situps, 20 leg raises, 1min plank, 2min side plank, 1 min paddling

I maybe started first, coz I was fresh and ready for today, but I'll probably finish last as I burn out fast, also coins bad-lucking, and I'm taking care of proper form, don't wanna hurt lower back...

updates-tuesday:

Woke up alright, didn't have any post-workout or soreness pain in abs from yesterday, but I suspect that may change tomorrow as I somewhat ramped up a pace, and don't believe I ever worked abs so hard...
Was out of town for better part of the day but put evening hours to good use.

Here is sum of what I've done:
150 bicycles, 115 leg raises, 25 situps, 8min plank, 4min side-plank, 5 min spider crawl, 4 min paddling

Not counted, coin wasn't too cruel today :
2 min plank, 2 min side plank, 27 leg raises, 30 sec paddling (hate paddling one, its so hard with proper form-keeping lowr back on mat!)

updates-wednesday:

done:
50 situps, 50 oblique crunches, 45 leg raises, 25 jack knives, 5min plank, 4min side plank, 8min spider walk, 5min paddling

uncounted:
75 leg raises (!!!), 50 oblique crunches, 3min side plank, 2min spider, 1min plank, 1.5min paddling

updates-thursday:

still no trace of classic muscle soreness/pain (but abs feel little weaker then days before), guess I'm accustomed to those exercises, or I'm not working hard enough... or stretching before sleep helps that much. Anyway, planing to be done tomorrow. Think Jack Knives will give me most trouble, they seem pretty demanding so far.

so whats done:
180 bicycles (FINISHED), 55 situps (FINISHED), 60 Leg raises (60 more to go), 50 sit through, 2 min of plank and spider, 1 min of side plank and paddle

and what coin screwed:
50 bicycles, 20 jack knives, 3 min plank, 2 min side plank, 1 min spider, 30 sec paddle

Last edited by JuriHan; 08-21-2014 at 04:56 PM. Reason: updates 4
JuriHan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:16 AM   #44
Hiddenuser

My counter:

Total:
Sit ups: 330+50= 380
Bicycle crunches: 330+50= 380
Leg raises: 330+50= 380

Planking: 30 minutes
Side planking: 2x 15 minutes
Paddling: 15 minutes
Spider Crawl: 15 minutes

Jack knife sit ups: 100
Sit throughts: 100
Oblique crunches: 2x 50

Completed:
Sit ups: 300
Planking: 16 minutes
Leg raises: 23
Side planking: 2x 6 minutes
Oblique crunches: 2x 50

Remaining:
A lot

Last edited by Hiddenuser; 08-23-2014 at 06:32 AM.
Hiddenuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:18 AM   #45
Hiddenuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhelios View Post
Also remember to keep us all updated with how well you are getting on!

If people don't update periodically I will start handling punishments
I might have underestimated this challenge

Hope that I'll survive this

Advertisements
Kink Talk