Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-02-2013, 12:23 AM   #31
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Hi Jessica & Shadow a great thread lovely to read it, I had seen Jessica's Orgasm denial had just ended and had separately Pm’d her to ask how she enjoyed the Orgasm, I then read this thread coincidently to the PM. It had been great to follow it live here on GetDare. I hope Jessica enjoys the big O and thank you both.

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:15 AM   #32
bound by me
Account Banned

Default thanks

Hi Jessica

Thank you for the report. Glad you enjoyed it. And good girl for an interesting add on....
LIMIT - extreme pain, risky, messy
NO WAY!! - Poop, animals, friends/family, public, permanent, underage, blackmail, face pics, social suicide humiliation, pee, cum eating, writing lines
bound by me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:39 AM   #33
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Thought you guys would enjoy this message I got from her just before I went to bed. She had only done 1 maybe 2 orgasms at this point and all of her edges. Was almost 3am so I told her she could finish up the rest of the orgasms tomorrow if she was getting tired, a 3h session with a few orgasms was a good enough night :P

Quote:
so after i finish these orgasms tonight and tomorrow, can i please not orgasm for a very long time? haha

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:39 PM   #34
JessicaTara

First off, thank you everyone for the edges and orgasms. I didn't complete all the orgasms last night but I did do all the edging. And quite a few orgasms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave man View Post
She can cum but only with one finger
Shadow and I decided that for this one, since it would be my first orgasm in like 45 days, that it should be in the window. My blinds were up on both windows and both were open. I pressed myself against the screen slightly and Shadow said that since I could come with only 1 finger, I should have to keep my hand still and move my body. This caused my breasts and nipples to be stimulated as well as they were scraping against the screen. I was nervous about being seen but I am on the third floor so its all good. This orgasm was awesome and after I came, I just stood there in the window for a minute or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
Then she puts on tight panties and sticks her vibrator infront of them.
She should use 2 belts to tie her hands to her ankles, eithber bend forward or lying on her back, with legs spread of course.
She should cum like this 3 times.

A report would be nice...
I did this one tonight after I showered. I put on the tight panties and stuck the vibrator in them. I bent over, my legs spread wide and tied my hands to my ankles after having turned on the vibrator of course. It took about 10 minutes for the first orgasm and not being able to take away the vibrator was torture and the next two orgasms came pretty quickly. I almost came a 4th time while trying to untie myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedrooster View Post
She must edge twice then orgasm without using hands, only.humping a pillow or blanket or couce or something.
I did this one last night. I decided to do it in front of my room door while humping a pillow. The orgasm came pretty quickly and was pretty powerful. I also came all over the pillow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
she must orgasm atleast once from only anal stimulation and again from only nipple stimulation
I also did this one in the window. The anal stimulation was pretty easy and that orgasm was awesome. I couldn't seem to make myself come from just nipple stimulation so I did another one via anal stimulation. Feel free to come up with a suitable punishment for technically not doing the 2nd one correctly., I guess I have something to work on.

Snap: webslutjessica
Email: [email protected]

I am submissive.

Not looking for a Master. Or a slave.

Likes, Dislikes, Toys
JessicaTara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:40 PM   #35
JessicaTara

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
5 orgasms back to back with a vibrator on her clit on high. No breaks and no taking the vibe off until she has finished all 5 orgasms.
Getting ready to do this one now. Not sure I am looking forward to it. haha.

I am submissive.

Likes, Dislikes, Toys
Old 10-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #36
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

What about my edges? You haven't forgotten them, right? If so, you may double those edges.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #37
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaTara View Post
Getting ready to do this one now. Not sure I am looking forward to it. haha.
How did this work out for you?

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:13 PM   #38
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

punishment for failing half my dare is two fold one you must try everyday to cum from only nipple stimulation
each day you don't is a 24 hour period you spend with a dildo like object in your pussy covered in toothpaste
Old 10-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #39
JessicaTara

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
What about my edges? You haven't forgotten them, right? If so, you may double those edges.
I did not forget yours. I did however forget to include the report from yours. I am very sorry about that. I couldn't hold each edge for as long as you wanted but I did do my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
How did this work out for you?
Oh my god. 5 orgasms in a row without taking a break or anything is EVIL. The first two were fine. But I was so sensitive and just wanted the vibe off. It's a good thing I had gagged myself first because I was moaning and screaming into the gag. I was sweating, I had cum going down my thighs. It was an awesome dare though so thank you.

I am submissive.

Likes, Dislikes, Toys
Old 10-22-2013, 09:54 PM   #40
sub_master

Interesting post, I am getting a lot of ideas.
sub_master is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, female tease, forced orgasms