Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-21-2013, 04:51 AM   #31
Dark Fantasy

Virgil's story

Miss Vierra smiled. "Ooh, you have a girl friend, huh? How does she looks like? A sexy girl with a huge breasts? I bet a man like you wants a girl like that.."

Virgil shook his head. "No, she has the average body. Sometimes physical appearance is not really important miss..You have to look into their heart..But I guess a mistress like you wouldn't really understand about heart and feeling, right?"

Miss Vierra laughed. "Here you go again..The second day you are with me and you are still consistent with your negative words..."

She opened the cage's door. "Now, get up and out of the cage. We will have a breakfast soon and meet my family. We need to take a shower. My mom is a strict woman and doesn't like a mess."

Virgil got out of the cage. "We? Do you mean together?" He hoped that his mistress would say yes.

Miss Vierra stared at him. "Of course we are. Since you are my slave, from now on it is your duty to clean me up in the shower. Do not miss any spot.."

Virgil couldn't help to hide his happiness. " Sure, miss.."

Miss Vierra smirked. " You like it, don't you? Finally has the chance to touch my body? But you're gonna use a sponge, slave..Keep your hands off my body, or you will be punish.."

Virgil sighed. "Yeah, whatever you say.."

"Did you often do shower together with your girlfriend, slave? With Chloe?"

Virgil kept silent for a moment. He remembered when Chloe bent over in front of him in the shower while he was doing anal session to her and bruised her body with a soap. Nice memory..

"No, miss...Not that often..It's not the frequency that matter, but the quality..." He answered. Frankly speaking he preferred to be in the shower with his mistress once a week where he can fucked her there than everyday but couldn't touch her and just using the sponge..

"The quality? Hahaha...How can a routine boring shower change into the good quality one?? You're insane.."

Virgil held his breath when once again he saw Miss Vierra took off her clothes in front of him.

"Oh, I'm not insane, miss...I can show you how..You will love to take a shower everyday, maybe even two or three times..."

Miss Vierra stood completely naked in front of him. "Well, we don't have much time this morning, slave..We're already late...Maybe later..Now, follow me to the shower."

"Alright, anytime you want it, miss.." Virgil followed her mistress to the bathroom and felt his dick getting semi hard again. Damn, he could go crazy like this. Being naked all day with such a pretty girl had aroused him a bit, and now he had to be in the same shower with this naked girl and rubbed her body with a sponge?

Miss Vierra turned on the water and stepped in to the shower cubicle. She handed Virgil a sponge and a bottle of liquid soap...

"Here, you can start with my back, from neck to legs.." She ordered him.

Virgil carefully rubbed his mistress' back with the sponge while Miss Vierra stood facing the wall. He really wanted to push her to bent over and I implant his dick into her tight ass. He knelt down when he had to clean up her buttocks. And finally he couldn't take it anymore. He kissed her left buttock, traced it with kisses to her ass hole, and started to lick her. He breathed heavily.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing, slave?" Miss Vierra yelled. But she didn't turn around or stopped him.

Virgil whispered. "I'm not using my hands, miss..I use my tongue.."

: ρåтħєтιç đιѕσвєđιєит ѕυв

Currently not looking for a new sub to fulfill my dark fantasy. Coz my life is already dark enough with working n studying. Lol
Dark Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:19 PM   #32
Dark Fantasy

Virgil's story

Miss Vierra didn't move at all when Virgil hungrily kissed and licked her buttocks, ass and thighs..Virgil could feel that her mistress shivered a little when he forced his tongue to her tight ass,but then she kept holding still at her position. That reaction made Virgil disappointed. He needed her to respond, turn around, make him ride her or eat her, or even she can ride him. Whatever, he needed to touch her and inside her, and he needed to be touched.

So finally after a few minutes, he gave up and announced,"I've finished with your back, Miss. You can turn around so I can wash your front body." He stood up from kneeling down.

Miss Vierra turned around slowly. Oh my gosh, she was so sexy.Her legs are length, her hips are perfect, her stomach is flat, and her boobs are so appealing, not too big, not too small. Virgil felt that funny feeling again: suddenly he felt embarrassed being in front of her. Like a sinner in front of a goddess or angel, the feeling that he felt when they first met at the market.

He's trying not to look into her eyes. He knew he would completely surrender and do whatever she wanted him to do and let her do whatever she wants if he saw her beautiful eyes. He wanted her, but not this way, not to be her stupid slave.

Miss Vierra said seriously. "You like my body, slave? I know you do...You like female bodies, right? You're male creatures will be a fool and lose control in needs of touching female bodies.
If I ask you to crawl for a day and act like Boney, and in return you will sleep at the same bed with me and you could touch my body, what would your answer, slave?"

Virgil kept his eyes to the floor. Damn, he didn't want to be her puppy. Crawling for a day and eat from bowls? That's too much..

"Hey, I ask you, slave..Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

Virgil sighed. "Please, don't do that, Miss. I'll do anything for you, just don't treat me like a dog. I'm a human being. Why do you hate male creatures so much? I can make you happy. I'm your slave, remember? I'm here to please you. Just tell me what I have to do, but the make sense one, please.."

He carefully looked into his mistress beautiful eyes. He knew he couldn't hide the lust in his eyes, he just hoped that Miss Vierra didn't notice it and pushed him further.

They looked at each other for a few minutes, and it's like forever for Virgil and he got nervous. He never felt that nervous in front of a girl before.

Finally Miss Vierra spoke. " You haven't finished your task. Do it now.."

Virgil obediently nodded and started to wash her front body with the sponge in silence. He felt that Miss Vierra was staring at him, and he avoided her eyes. Virgil did the wash as quick as he could this time.

"Done, miss.." He said in relieve. This was torturing him, he needed to be alone and masturbate.

"You didn't kiss my body and lick them this time, slave..What's the matter? You like my ass better than my front body?" Miss Vierra asked sharply.

Virgil shrugged his head. "No..Not that way..I'm just trying to be a good slave who do everything as ordered. Not more or less."

Miss Vierra smiled. "good, you've learnt self control, huh?"

She grabbed Virgil's dick. Virgil moaned with that sudden act.

"But, you still can't control this, right? It's getting hard a bit, I think.." She smiled and rubbed it.

"Yes, miss..I can't control that one. That's hard for you.." Virgil whispered meekly.

"Do you need a release, slave? I want to ride you right now, but I read about condom things, we don't have it here. I don't want to get pregnant from a stupid slave..."

Virgil sighed. "Please, just jerk me off, miss...I need a release..I'm so horny right now..."

He felt his heart beating fast when his mistress answered. "You're not the only one, slave..Me too..I will make you come again.."

And Miss Vierra's skillful hands started to jerk him off. Virgil stood still and kept his hands at his back and started to breathe harder. Miss Vierra ordered him to keep his eyes open and looked at her. So he did that too. He came so fast on his stomach. And he thanked his mistress without realizing it. "Thank you, mistress...I love you..."

He never knew that for Miss Vierra it was the first time a stranger said that three words. And Miss Vierra watched him cleaned himself in an undefined look. He should be more careful express his feeling in this female's world.

Currently not looking for a new sub to fulfill my dark fantasy. Coz my life is already dark enough with working n studying. Lol
Old 08-08-2013, 03:58 AM   #33
Dark Fantasy

Virgil's story

The door's being knocked.

"Hello...Vivianne...Are you there? Can I come in..?" Somebody's yelling at the door.

"Damn, that's my sister...Why does she have to yell every time she's here..." Miss Vierra murmured. She took her towel and cover her body.

"What do you want? I'm in the shower now..." She answered loud.

"Oh, I heard you bring a new slave home...I just want to see it, coz Eleanor said it stays with you...You know you have to be careful buying a slave, especially from the market, not a special shop. It cannot guarantee that it is healthy and trained."

Vivianne sighed. "Now I guess she wouldn't go away before I show you to her. Although soon or later I'll introduce you to my family. She always curious and interfere with my life. Wait here.."

She walked to the door and opened it.

Francesca Vierra came in and smiled. "Sorry for interrupting your shower, but I have to go soon, and I have to make sure that you are okay...You never had a slave before, that worries me that you will bring a slave with disease or something.."

She looked around the room. "Where is it?"

"It's at the shower. We just have shower. It's clean and healthy, okay? I'm not gonna buy a useless thing.." Vivianne answered. "Hey, what are you doing?"

Francesca walked to the bathroom. She stopped when she saw Virgil.

"Oh my gosh, this is your slave? Vivy, this is your slave??" She almost screamed.

Virgil felt embarrassed being naked in front of his mistress' sister. Francesca is as beauty as Vivianne but her face is tougher, her lips is thin, and her eyes are not as hypnotizing as her younger sister. Virgil could tell that she was the type who did many sports from the shape of her body.

"Yeah, what do you think? It's not look like a creature with a disease, right?" Vivianne made a defense.

Francesca smiled. "Are you kidding? Of course it's not..In fact it looks like a slave that will bring the joy to the family..." She inspected Virgil from head to toe and around.

"My gosh, Janice is right...I should pay more attention for both of you now...This male creature couldn't be left alone with you. I mean look at his penis. Do you know that you could get pregnant and have a baby naturally if it insert it to you and spread its sperms inside you?" Francesca finally commented.

"What?? Janice? She told you about what happened yesterday, didn't she? I hate her. She always overreacted, you know that...I thought you don't like her too..." Vivianne complained.

Francesca nodded. "Yeah, I don't really like her. She used to chase after me and when I didn't respond like she wanted to, she's chasing after you now...That's why she worries a lot that you keep a male slave at the house and told me to keep my eye to you. Hahaha.."

"Hey, you can talk in our language, right? Slave?" Francesca asked Virgil.

Virgil looked at Vivianne for approval. He didn't feel comfortable talking to many people in his new life.

Vivianne nodded. "Yeah, it can speak our language. Slave, this is my sister, Francesca. You will see her a lot coz she lives with us..Greet her.."

Virgil greeted politely. "Hello, Miss Francesca...Nice to meet you,"

"Good..What planet are you from, slave?" Francesca asked.

Virgil answered carefully. "Actually I'm from the earth, miss. I think the same planet as yours?"

Francesca laughed. "Are you kidding? We don't have male creatures anymore for ages..I'm serious, where are you from?"

Virgil tried to explain, "I worked for some time machine experiment, miss. And I don't know, somehow, someway, I was being sent here accidentally.."

Francesca laughed again. "My gosh, it's maybe healthy and hot, but it's crazy..Where did it say it come from to you, sis?"

Vivianne shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry, I didn't ask that.."

"What? That's so typically you, right? You should pay attention to small thing like that! How if it is an escaping criminal from somewhere?"

Vivianne laughed. "Now you are overreact. It's not a criminal...I don't know where it came from coz it's supposed to be extinct...But it's harmless.."

"Harmless? It attacked someone at your friend's saloon.!!" Francesca yelled.

"Well, that's an accident..It scared and exhausted I guess..." Vivianne made an excuse.

Virgil felt surprised that his mistress defended him, considering that he was being tortured so bad after the incident..

"Okay then...You said you took a shower with it?" Francesca asked.

"Well, not like what you think. I asked it to wash my body with a sponge. Nothing really happen.."

Francesca smiled. "And what do you think what I think and could happen, sis?"

"I haven't taken a shower. I think I want your slave to wash my body too. Since you said nothing really happen, I want to prove that.." Francesca took off her clothes.

Virgil couldn't believe it. What?? Another one?

Vivianne seemed not really happy. "You said you have to go.. You have your own slave.."

Francesca threw her clothes away and standing naked in front of Virgil. "Yeah, but my slave doesn't have penis, Vivy...Come on, you always borrow our slaves coz you don't have one...Slave, I want you to wash my body.."

Virgil tried to calm down. "I only take orders from my owner, miss. I will do that, if she allows me.." He couldn't help to get aroused again.

"Well, sis? It's on your command.." Francesca asked her sister.

Vivianne sighed. "Alright..Just do it quickly, okay? And I will be here to make sure nothing happen.."

Francesca laughed. "Alright...I'm ready, slave?" She posed for him by put her hands above her head and spread her legs.

"Hey, don't seduce my slave..." Vivianne protested.

Francesca laughed. "Oh my gosh, you are so possessive with your new slave, sis..Relax, I wouldn't touch it. It's just a slave, don't treat it so special.."

Virgil hated that words: you are just a slave, it's just a slave. These girls treated him like he was nothing but an object. He did his job as quick as he can and not too excited as his first one. Francesca's body is very attractive, but he didn't really like the way she treated him or his mistress. It affected him, although actually Vivianne treated him more badly yesterday. Damn, he needed someone whom he could feel comfortable with, and he hated to admit it that he had no choice and it was his cruel mistress.

"Done.." He announced.

"Nice.." Francesca took her clothes back and wear it. "You're not gonna dressing, sis? Or you want to take a shower again with your slave without my interruption?" She blinked to her sister.

Vivianne blushed. "No, of course not.." She went to her wardrobe and started to dress.

"You know, we can make money from your slave.We can put it on a chat site, and I believe people will buy many tokens and spend them to us if your slave perform to them like they want...Or we can make a party, and people can touch your slave anywhere they like for 10 minutes for a certain money..I heard that kinda party somewhere..Illegal of course..And the object sometimes a creature from other planet. Imagine if the object is a male creature from earth..."
Francesca started to offer her ideas while staring at Virgil. "I can teach your slave some moves from stripping to other things..Your slave will be famous in the chat room..After that we can make a party to the next level.."

Virgil just listened and tried to guess his mistress reaction. Frankly speaking he has made some similar 'performance' on chaturbate before. He didn't know why he did that. At first he just wanted to watch the girls and talking dirty to them, but then finally he realized that he had a gift with his flexible body, good looking, and attractive manhood, and both girls and boys like it. So he upgrade his membership and made some performances. It annoyed him when the boys asked him to show his ass or something like that, but he survived and enjoyed people made compliments to his physical appearances and performance. It pleasured him more when he became the top three or something like that. But it was like two or three years before. He did that with his own will. And he never expected to do it offline with people touching his body and pay for it. Hey, there's a name for it, it's called prostitution? He's a man with pride who will not do anything like that for money.

Vivianne just kept silent before she finally spoke."I don't know, sis...Let me think about it..Actually I bought my slave for my own curiosity. Besides, maybe it will be danger...I don't want Janice came over again and took my slave away..But I will think about it..."

Old 08-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #34
Dark Fantasy

Chloe's story

Chloe came late to the coffee shop for her work. She felt terrible since that emails came.

"Ah, Chloe...Finally you come. I want you to meet Mrs. Salinger, Mr. Salinger, and Mr. Harrington. They've been waiting for you.." Mrs. Gilbert welcomed her when she arrived.

Chloe felt confused. Mrs and Mr. Salinger? Virgil's parents? Together with Virgil's boss? What did they want from her? As far as she remembered Virgil's mother has passed away.

"They came half an hour ago. Virgil's grandma and his brother. Then it seems that they called Mr. Harrington to come here too." Mrs. Gilbert explained her.

Ooh, Virgil's grandma..Chloe got it. Of course, Virgil was closed to her grandma than to his father or brother. Chloe just met her twice before. First, when she was at high school at the party in Virgil's house. She couldn't really remember her that time, Second, when Virgil was disappear. She met her at the police office and then she came to the apartment to see Virgil's stuffs. She let her stayed there that time until the rent would finish. And it's still 11 months above since Virgil paid in advance for two years.

Chloe never met Virgil's elder brother. The one that Virgil said so perfect and fulfill all his father criteria to be his ancestor. Chloe felt a little bit nervous when Mrs. Gilbert headed her to the table where the three people sat.

"Oh, hello Chloe...Nice to meet you again.." Mrs. Salinger woke up from her seat and greeted her. Although she's an old lady, you could tell that she was a pretty lady when she was young. And she looked powerful too.

Mr. Harrington who sat next to her also woke up, smiled and greeted her."Hello, Miss Paxton...It's been a long time since we met..."

Chloe smiled to both of them and shook their hands. "Nice to meet you too Mrs. Salinger and Mr. H..."

Mr. H looked older than the last time she met him. He looked very tired. She remembered that after a month Virgil disappeared, he came to her and asked her to move on found a new man. He told her about Virgil's affair with his wife, and he told her that she deserved a better man. She thought that he would be happier with his wife after Virgil disappeared, but that definitely not seen at all right now.

"And this is Virgil's brother. Christopher..." Mrs. Salinger introduced Chloe to the man sat across her.

Chloe turned around to greet Virgil's brother. She almost gasped when she saw him. Christopher was as handsome as Virgil. He had a serious face comparing with Virgil who has childish smile and smiling eyes. His hair was darker and his eyes were not as friendly and tender as Virgil. He had a perfect fit body too as his younger brother. Somehow he looked like his brother, but they still looked very different.

"Oh, so this is the one who took my bro's heart, huh? Frankly speaking, it surprised me when I heard that he lived with a girl...He's not the kind of man that I thought would make a commitment so soon at that early age...And usually his partners were not those kind of that too. So I just thought: let's see how long it would ended..." Christopher stared sharply to Chloe when he said that.

"And unfortunately it is really ended, right? He's gone...Since his body hasn't been found anywhere, my father and I at first believed that he's still alive and he's just running away..." He coughed. "Do you agree with us, Miss Paxton? How's your relationship lately before he's gone?"

Chloe didn't know what to say. She didn't expect to be 'attacked' like that directly. "Err, we're fine I guess...And I didn't think he's running away...He's not the kind of person who will run away just like that.." She answered awkwardly.

Christopher laughed. "Hahaha...So why did you think he had to study far far away from home, huh, if he's not running away from his responsibility at the family? Don't be so naive..."

Mrs. Salinger cut him. "Enough, Chrissy...We're here not to talk about that or hear you making hypothesis about Virgil's disappearance. We just want to know if there is any news about Virgil."

She turned around to Chloe and apologize. "Please forgive him, Chloe...Salinger's boys are famous with their habits to talk straightly what's on their mind, and it's kinda worries me sometimes. Maybe you have accustomed to it since you've known Virgil for quite a long time. Virgil is actually worse than Chrissy in saying frankly what he thinks. But maybe he talked sweeter when he's with you..." Mrs. Salinger blinked to her.

Chloe smiled. "That's okay, Mrs. Salinger, I understand." She offered her hand to Mr. Salinger for shaking hands. "It's nice to finally see you, Mr. Salinger. Virgil often told me about you.."

Christopher still stared at her coldly when he handed his hand and shook Chloe's hand. His hand was cold too. "I just hope that you heard good things about me from him..."

Chloe didn't know why Virgil's brother seem not liking her so much. And it bothered her. But anyway she sat next to him facing Mrs. Salinger and Mr. H.

Mr. H spoke. "Well, the police came again to my office last week to ask some questions. Nothing new, there's still no clue about Virgil..."

"That's too bad.." Mrs. Salinger sighed.

Christopher played his spoon in his coffee mug. "What did exactly that they ask you, Mr. Harrington?"

Mr. H shrugged his shoulders. "I told you nothing new, Mr. Salinger...When was I last meet him, whether he looked strange or not lately, and so on..."

"Did they ask you about my brother's relationship with your wife?"Christopher still played with his spoon when he asked this.

Mrs. Salinger said sharply. "Chrissy, watch your mouth!! I'm sorry, Mr. Harrington...Please forgive him and ignore his statement..Chris, if you can't behave good here, I will ask you to wait outside..I'm sorry again Mr. Harrington...I've told him not to come with me if his mood is bad, but he kept insisting to come..."

Chloe watched Mr. H's pale face when he answered. "That's okay, Mrs. Salinger...I do understand that all of you upset that there's still no news about Virgil.."

Chrissy smirked. "Come on, grandma...Let's stop this craps and talk straight to the point...I believe if our detective could find out about his wife's affair with my brother, so could the police...There's absolutely not making sense at all that they haven't started to ask about it..."

He turned around to Mr. H. "Look, I'm really sorry about your wife..I'm sorry that my brother is such a bastard who fucked your wife at her spare time..." He then turned around to Chloe. "I'm sorry too to you if this is the first time you know about the affair...But, hey..Come on, my brother disappeared now, and all these information that I got made me suspicious that his disappearance is more complicated than just running away..And I do believe that both of you are not stupid enough to not knowing about the affair.."

Mr. H stared at him. "What do you mean, Mr. Salinger? Are you saying that I took responsibility for his disappearance? That's a serious charge..."

Christopher shook his head. "No, I'm not saying that...I just want you all to be honest, so we can figure out what is really happen. Did you see me walking here with any police? No, I'm not taking the police with me yet...I still believe that my brother is still alive somewhere, somehow...I just need to clarify the information and what was really happened. And you two are the good sources about that. Right, grandma?"

Mrs. Salinger sighed and nodded. "Yes...I'm sorry again, Mr. Harrington and Chloe. Virgil usually told me wherever he went. He had nothing to hide from me. It worried me so much...I mean it's been three months and the police worked so slow...So we hired a detective, well, actually Chrissy hired a private detective..."

Christopher coughed. "And I also believe that this is not the first time Miss Paxton heard about my brother's affair with Mrs. Harrington..When did you first know about it, Miss? You look like a good shy girl...I really don't know how you can get along with my brother and his tendency to live as free as he can. All I know from some articles that I read is that a jealous shy girl could be very dangerous sometimes..."

Chloe's face started to pale. "Are you now saying that I took responsible for Virgil's disappearance, Mr. Salinger? Your grandmother know well that I love your brother.."

Mr. H cut her words. "Don't listen to him, Miss Paxton. He's out of his mind..."

"Or..Or maybe you have an affair too, Miss Paxton? Getting bored with my bro for some reasons? Tell me, do you have a new boyfriend now? Mrs. Gilbert told us that you haven't and you don't have many friends here, but yesterday when we came to your apartment, well, Virgil's apartment actually, you didn't there. I asked the front receptionist to call us when you get back, but it seemed that you didn't come back to your apartment at all last night. It seems to me that you move on pretty fast for a shy girl in just three months. Where were you last night? At a cheap motel with your secret affair which become your new boyfriend since Virgil's gone?"

"Chrissy..!! Enough...!! Go wait outside...I say wait outside, now!!" Mrs. Salinger said sharply again.

Christopher wanted to protest, but then decided to follow his grandma's order. He stood, bowed to Mr.H and Chloe, then walked out.

Chloe felt the tears at the corner of her eyes, and wiped them quickly. She wasn't scared with Mr. Salinger's attack to Mr. H and herself. She was scared to death if it was Mr. Salinger, Virgil's brother that sent her the emails this afternoon. He could easily find out about Virgil's affair with Mrs. H. It's not impossible that he paid someone to follow her and took pics of her last night when she was with Derek.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Salinger..I think I have to work now..It's nice to meet you again, and I'm sorry I can't help you at all finding your grandson..." Chloe stood up and made excuse.

Mrs. Salinger also stood up and hugged her. "Please forgive my grandsons. Both of them...You know that I always like you, right? I started to believe that you were the one who would make Virgil change into a better person when he was talking about you on the phone. I'm so sorry that he's hurting you..."

Chloe smiled weakly. "That's okay, Mrs. Salinger.."

Mrs. Salinger sighed. "You're kind of reminded me to Virgil's mom and his little sister..Your appearance...Maybe that's why Virgil loved you...Please, don't listen to Chrissy...You have to move on and find a better man..Even if Virgil come back...I don't believe him myself right now.."

Chloe nodded. "Don't worry, I will, ma'am..." (Is Derek a better man for her? She doubted it).

Mr. H also stood up and said that he had some works to do and had to go.

Chloe felt terrible and couldn't concentrate at all at after all her guests went away. She had a strong feeling that Virgil's brother knew more than what he had told them that afternoon. And that's including her dirty secret game with Derek.

She tried to remember the email:

I know your games with your master, slave...And I know the real identity of your master. If you don't want other people that respect you or your master know about these games, accept me to be your other master and don't tell your current master.

Chloe tried to remember how's Christopher look liked. Did he look like a person who would blackmail someone else for his own purpose? What would his purpose be? Just for sex? He looked like a person who obviously hated any deviation from perfectness. He couldn't be the person who wanted to experience a D/s lifestyle. If he was the one who sent the email, his motive must be more than sex. Damn, she hoped it wasn't him. It would be awkward if she become Virgil brother's slave. Yeah, he was very attractive in a different ways from his brother. But it still would be strange.

Chloe sighed. What the hell she was thinking? She had Derek now. And Derek was also an attractive man in more different ways. He's a mysterious man with a dark side which made him more interesting for her. He's not so good looking, but very attractive and irresistible for girls like her. Who was he anyway?

Old 08-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #35
Dark Fantasy

Chloe's story

Not long after Mrs. Salinger and the others went away, Chloe had another visitor. It was Kevin from the bookstore in front of the coffee shop.

"Hi Chloe.." He smiled and sat not far from her
The coffee shop was rather empty that time.

He ordered a cup of coffee and snacks.

"Are you at the break, Kev?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah, there's rather empty there and I haven't had a lunch today, so I asked Johnny to go here." Kevin replied.

"Oh, I see." Chloe nodded.

Kevin continued. "I went to your apartment last night. But you're not there..." He stopped there and waited for Chloe's reaction.

Chloe just kept silence. Why were everyone looking for her last night? She screamed on her mind.

"Where were you last night?" Kevin asked.

Chloe shrugged her shoulders. "It's none of your business. I'm here now if you want to say something.." She answered.

Kevin sighed. "Yeah, I know it's not my business. We're just friends. And I know you don't want me to visit you there when your boyfriend was still there. He didn't like to see you close to anyone...But now, he's not there...I know we're still just friends, but you don't know many people in this city...I care about you, and I don't want you to feel lonely, especially in that big apartment..
I've offered you before that you can move to my apartment. I know it's not that big, but it has two bedrooms, and we can share the costs if you feel uncomfortable."

Chloe smiled."Thank you for your offering, Kev...But no, not now...I may consider it later after the rent finish..." She lied. She didn't want to move to Kevin's apartment and he found out about Derek. And she didn't want to make Derek angry, although she wasn't sure Derek would be bothered about that. He had a girl friend himself.

"What did you want to talk about last night?" Chloe asked.

Kevin shook his head."Actually nothing...Just wanted to chit chat..."

He stared at Chloe. "Chloe, you knew that your boyfriend sometimes cheated on you, right?"

Chloe shook her head. " Kev, please, don't talk about that right now. I'm tired, okay..I beg you.."

"You always didn't want to talk about that every time I brought the issue. Even now when he's gone.." Kevin protested.

"It's time to move on, Chloe...Start a new relationship with a new good one.." He continued.

Chloe sighed. "Listen, I have move on, okay? I never really think about Virgil anymore now..."

Kevin stared at her. "You've found another one?"

"I don't know...Maybe..." Chloe answered.

"Is he a good man?" Kevin chased her.

"I don't know...Maybe.." Chloe answered the same.

"You don't want to talk about it, too? That's the dude with the fancy car, right? I've seen him twice picked you up. And I've seen the car parked here three times, and his driver brought you some presents. That dude picked you up again last night..." He emphasized the words 'last night'.

Chloe became alert. "If you knew I went with him last night, why you said you went to my apartment, Kev?" She asked.

"I said that? Oh, yeah..Well, I just wanted to make sure that you're fine and returned home." Kevin answered.

Chloe felt relieved. Damn, she had to calm down. That emails really made her totally scared. That couldn't be Kevin who followed her, take the pics, and blackmailed her. He's too kind to do that. And she hoped that it wasn't him. Kevin? As her master? That would be weird.

"Thanks, Kev. But I'm a big girl..I can take care of myself..I appreciate your concern, but that really not necessary.." She thanked him.

"Well, alright then...You didn't want to tell me about your date last night? Where did you go, what time you returned home, what did you both do, or did you enjoy it?" Kevin asked again.

Chloe laughed. "No, I'm not gonna telling you about that, Kev...Why do you really want to know anyway? I never asked you about your dates. Beside, maybe it wasn't a date...Not the way you're thinking of.."

"It wasn't a date? Then what was it?" Kevin asked.

"I don't know...Look, everything happened so fast...Virgil's missing..I met someone..But it doesn't mean that he has become my boy friend, okay? We'll see.." Chloe said. Yeah, she was Derek's sub not girl friend.

"So, I still have the chance?" Kevin asked carefully.

Chloe smiled. "Kevin, you know that you're always my favorite man..But we're just friend...I don't have any feeling to you. I hope I have, but I don't..Maybe if you want we can try go out together someday. But I promise you nothing...You are a good man, Kev...You will easily find so done better than me..."

Kevin sighed. "Well, okay...But you have to know that right now I want nobody but you.."

"Thank you, Kev...I feel honored.." Chloe said.

"You really don't want to talk about last night?" Kevin asked.

"Nope.."

"Okay then, I will go back to my store. Johnny will be upset if I go too long." Kevin stood up.

He took his wallet, approached to Chloe. "How much is my bill?"

Chloe counted the bill, then handed him. Kevin paid. When he was about to leave, he held Chloe's right hand.

"Chloe, I hope you'll find your perfect man, whatever your mean by that words. I mean it...And oh, btw, I followed you last night...I'm sorry..." Kevin said.

Chloe felt her heart stopped beating. She stared at Kevin in horror.."Wha...at?"

Kevin shook his head. "I'm sorry..I have to go now..." He went in a hurry.

Chloe tried to stop him, but she couldn't even hear the words came out from her mouth. She felt nervous and sat down on a seat.

Kevin? Followed her? Was he the one who blackmailed her? Oh my God!! She didn't know which one worse to be her black mailer: Mr. Salinger or Kevin...She wanted to run away..

"Chloe, are you alright? You look very pale..." Mrs. Gilbert asked her.

"I, I ..am fine, Ma'am.. "Chloe answered weakly. No, she's not fine at all...She almost passed out...

Old 09-02-2013, 07:32 AM   #36
Dark Fantasy

Chloe's story

As soon as the working hour was over, Chloe decided to collect all her guts and visited Kevin at the bookstore where he worked. She put on her jacket, said goodbye to Mrs. Gilbert and walked outside. She was about to cross the street, when a voice called her.

"Miss Paxton...Miss Paxton..."

Chloe turned her head, and she sighed when she saw Christopher got out of a car and walked approaching her. My God, now what? 'Please not now, I have already enough trouble with Kevin, don't add me to this guy..'. she said to herself.

Christopher stood beside her and tried to smile. "Miss Paxton, I'm sorry to interrupt you this way. And I'm sorry about what I've said to you..I know, I wasn't polite at our conversation before...It's just...it's just because I was worried about my brother.."

Chloe nodded her head."That's okay...I understand, Mr. Salinger.." She saw Kevin got out of the book store ready to go home. And Kevin noticed her. He stared at her and Christopher and didn't move at all for a while before finally started to walk to his car.

"Umm, I gotta go..Is that all what you want to say? Coz seriously, it's not really necessary. Don't worry about it..." She smiled to Christopher. She had to talk to Kevin before he got home.

Christopher smiled back. "You're so kind..Well, if you don't mind, I want to treat you for dinner...I need to talk more with you. You are the person that lived with my brother and understand him. I want to know all about his life before he was disappeared."

Chloe shook her head. " No..I, I don't think I can now, Mr. Salinger..." She saw Kevin stared at her again before he entered his car.

Christopher looked disappointed. "Oh...Why? Do you have to do something, right now? A date maybe?"

"No..no..Not that way..." Chloe realized that it would be impolite to refuse Virgil's brother invitation. And especially if he thought she had a date with her 'secret lover' like he said before.

"Umm, it's just I don't want to bother you.." She finally said.

Christopher shook his head. "Non sense..I won't feel bother...It will be an honor to know you better..I had made a reservation for dinner at Maxim's. I hope you like that.."

Chloe sighed. Maxim's was a very fancy restaurant in the neighborhood with delicious menus. She didn't feel comfortable.

Because Chloe didn't answer back, Christopher spoke again. "Alright then, let's go there...Follow me, would you." He walked back to his car. "Wait, do you bring a car?"

Now Kevin's car moved slowly leaving them. Damn...

"No, sorry...I take the bus to work.." Chloe answered.

"Oh, okay...You can get in here then.." Christopher said.

Chloe felt reluctant.

"Come on, Miss Paxton...I won't wait forever here..I'm getting hungry.." It was more like an order than an invitation.

Chloe finally said."Okay..." And walked to the car.

That time a her phone vibrated. A message came. It was from Derek.

Hey, my sweet slave...How are you this night? I miss to play with your body already..Lol.. I need to see you naked and horny on Skype..Be there at 9..

Chloe looked at her watch. It was already 8.10 PM..Ooh, could she make it at 9 if she had dinner with Christopher?

She texted back.

Alright, master.But maybe I will be a little late..Sorry..You can punish me..

Derek answered her quickly.

You? Late? What are you doing, slave?

Chloe felt confused whether to answer it or not. She decided not to answer it. She entered the car.

"Who did you text to?" Christopher asked her.

"Umm, no one..Just a friend.."

"Do you have a plan with your friend?" Christopher asked again while starting the engine.

"Umm, no..Not really.." Chloe answered. The plan with 'a friend' was to get naked and horny and served him online. But of course she couldn't say that.

That time another message come to her phone. Oh no, should she tell Derek that she was going with her ex boyfriend's brother?

But it wasn't from Derek. It was from Kevin.

Now even after your damn boyfriend disappeared, you choose to go with different guys every night and not me? Why did I do wrong to you? Why you prefer to be a bitch in other guys' fancy cars than to be a sweet girl and lives in my apartment, Chloe? I feel disappointed at you and you have to pay this pain in my heart..

Chloe's face getting pale again. Oh my gosh...

Christopher asked her. "Your friend again? I don't want her or him I interrupting our conversation at Maxim's. You'd better ask her or him to talk later when you go home."

It was another order. Not an asking..

Chloe put her phone back to her bag. "No, it was Mrs. Gilbert.." She lied.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:47 AM   #37
Dark Fantasy

Chloe's Story

The dinner with Christopher ran a bit awkward. Christopher asked him about many things related to his brother. Where they met, what she liked from him, where they usually went for dating, etc...

"Seriously, do you really think that he is a loyal boyfriend, Miss?"

A pause..."Ummm.. I don't know.?"

Christopher sighed. "I don't understand with you females...Are you looking for perfection and disaster at the same time by making a relationship with a screw up guy like him?"

Chloe answered quickly. "It's not your right to judge.."

"Do you both have the same preference on sex?"

It was such a direct to the point question. Chloe blushed. "None of your business.."

"Come on..I've checked his laptop a couple times without his noticing..His GoogleChrome history was full of erotic stories about sub and dom."

Chloe played her hands felt inconvenience.

"Please no offense...But I'm sure 100% that you are the girl of his dream as a sub. A shy girl who looks fragile with an innocent face and sad eyes. He must turn on a lot imagining you're naked, tied,sweating and groaned asking for his mercy while he spammed his big cock to your tight pussy endlessly.." Christopher said bluntly while staring at her.

Chloe kept silent.

"Right, Miss Paxton?"

Chloe got nervous. "wha...aa..at?"

Christopher laughed.. "Hahaha...Pardon the way I speak, Mis..Virgil thinks that I am an asshole who acts like I know everything...but I do...Well, mostly..I was born with a strong intuition about everything, and a smart brain...Granny knows that..Father knows that but a bit scared of me...And Virgil hates that.."

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about your private life with Virgil. But I guess that's the reason you stuck with him and he with you. You both have the same needs about se. If not, then it must be money for you. You took advantage of my brother."

Chloe sighed. "May I refuse to answer this, Mr. Sallinger?"

Christopher nodded. "Of course, Miss..FYI. I care a lot about Virgil. I feel guilty that I did not guide him to be a better man..Like me..Hahaha..We both have everything to make it easy to step in our life, but he wasted it.."

"Okay.." Chloe answered.

Christopher kept silent for a bit.

"Well, I'm sorry again, miss if you think that I intimidate you. I don't intend to do that..Maybe we can meet other time to talk further about Derek when..well, both of us have calmed down?"

Chloe protested. "I am calm down, Mr. Salinger. You are the one who wasn't.."

Christopher laughed.."of course, of course, Miss.."

He smiled. "By the way you can call me Chris ..So it's not so formal. And I can call you just Chloe maybe?"

Chloe nodded. "of course, Mr. Sallinger..I mean Chris..."

And the dinner's done. Chris insisted to drive her home, so Chloe went home with him.

It was 10. 35 when she arrived home.

Old 06-28-2014, 10:17 AM   #38
Dark Fantasy

Chloe's Story

"Damn, it's so late...I hope master is still awake..." Chloe hurriedly came in to her apartment and went straight to her laptop.

She turned it on, and got connected to Skype. Good, Derek was still online. She called him with video call.

"Hello, bitch..." Derek appeared on her laptop screen. He looked gorgeous with his pressed body t-shirt. But his voice was so cold and his face was not friendly this time.

"Hello master.. Sorry I'm late.." Chloe answered.

"Where were you, bitch?" Chloe knew that he called her 'bitch' when he felt upset or wanted to humiliate her.

"I'm sorry, master...Mrs. Gilbert asked me to help her to do some papers and other administration work. I couldn't refuse.." She lied without looking at him. She prayed that Derek did not feel suspicious and asked her further. He did not.

"That old lady acted like she owned you, huh? You should tell her that you belongs to me at night. I don't care what she asks you to do in the afternoon, but you have to serve me at night!" Derek grunted.

"Yes, master...I'm sorry.."

"Okay, that's fine...Another question..Why are you still fully clothed? What is my rule on cam, bitch?" Derek asked her.

Damn, she forgot. " I'm sorry master..I forgot..I was so hurry wanted to serve you here and I forgot to take off my clothes. I have to be completely naked when on cam master..like a bitch I am.." Chloe blushed when she said the last sentence. She was nothing but his bitch to satisfy him on cam.

"Okay..what are you waiting for then, bitch? I don't need that old fashion clothes in your body..not also your bra and panties..you don't have nothing to hide to me. Not your small boobs, not your pussy.."

"Yes, master.." Chloe unbuttoned her blouse and take it off. Then her skirt. In a minute, her bra and panties also have been on the floor. She picked all her clothes and put them on the table.

"Bitch is ready to serve you, master.." She felt ashamed but aroused knowing in a secs Derek will take advantage of all her body for his own pleasure. It might be something painful and degrading.

"Good..spread your legs wide, bitch...let me see your pink pussy.."

Chloe followed the order. Her pussy is well shaven one.

"Now, read this link, and I want you to do what that bitch do.." Derek smiled.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183603

Chloe read it carefully and got worried.." My pussy is tight, master..I'm not sure I can handle many pens.?"

"I don't care...There's a punishment for every pen that you drop, isn't there?" Derek replied and smirked.

"Yes, master..I need permission to get the pens?"

"Okay..Don't forget the hairbrush and toothpaste..."

Chloe sighed. She hated toothpaste. "yes master.."

In a minute after that, Chloe has been on the floor, on her knees,still naked, and tried to insert her first three pens inside her pussy. Okay, done. Now she put her finger on her clit and rub it, tried not to drop the pen.

"30 seconds, bitch..no more, no less before adding another pen."

Chloe nodded. She rubbed her clit slowly while trying to keep the pens still inside her pussy..

"Aaah.." One pen was dropped a bit..still in her pussy.

"Don't stop rub your clit, bitch..it's not 30 seconds yet.." Derek warned her.

"but I will drop the pen, master..."

"I said DON'T STOP, bitch..!!"

Chloe started to rub her clit again. And..the pen fell.

"I'm sorry , master...Bitch will take punishment?"

"yeah...Spank your belly, bitch...As hard as you can..five times..count it loud..leave marks.."

"Can I take off the left pens from my pussy, master, while I'm doing this?"

Derek answered. "No..left them there, bitch..you may like the sensation.."

Chloe nodded and started to smack her flat belly.

"One.." It sting. And the pens in her pussy like swinging inside.

"Master...the pens make a strange feeling..can you please count the smacks for me so I can concentrate on keep holding them?" Chloe asked.

"Okay bitch..." Derek counted til five, and at last there was a red mark on Chloe's belly.

Then she tried again. She licked the pens and inserted them again to her pussy. Then rubbed her clit for 30 secs. Successful this time, but the four pen fell when she tried to add.

"My gosh...this gonna be a loooong night, bitch.." Derek protested.

"Sorry, master" Chloe apologized.

Yes. Indeed, it took quiet a long time n many punishments before finally she can assure Derek that six pens were her best effort she could hold inside her pussy without falling. Chloe moaned when she moved the pens around and around in her tight pussy. Another moan when she rub her clit and edge. And another...and another...

Derek watched her and rubbed her dick under his pants.

"Master..I'm so horny..I think I cannot hold it anymore..." Chloe begged at the 4th pen she took off and the fourth edges. Her pussy sting with toothpaste and spank, and so did her boobs from the spanks..

"Master? Please?"

"Aaaaahhhhhh.." She spasmed an orgasm..she was so sensitive.

"You failed, bitch..!!" Derek yelled at her.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:46 AM   #39
Dark Fantasy

Chloe's story

Derek did not punish her when she failed that night. He said he will keep her punishment when they meet soon. Well, it's not long, coz the next day Olly has picked her from work and bring her to a fancy rental apartment suites, and asked give her key to the private elevator to the grand suite on the top.

When the elevator door opened, she saw Derek was eating his dinner.

"Hello sweetie..you have eat?" He asked her.

"Not yet master.."

"Well, enjoy this then..." Derek smiled.

Chloe sat on a chair next to him and started to eat.
Derek did not talk too much on the table and read a newspaper.

When she's done, he said to her. " you still owe me a punishment, sweetie..remember?"

Chloe nodded. "Yes, master.."

"Good...now go to the bedroom, change your clothes to a night sleep gown on the bed, no underwear, just the gown, and then go to the terrace n wait for me there holding the trail."

Chloe stood up and went to the bed room.

"Ooh..and there is a plug there, wear it on your ass and hold it there until I go to see you on the terrace.." Derek added.

Damn...she hated holding a plug while standing up.

But she kept silent and walked to the bed room. The bed there is a big four posted one with silk silver bedsheet. She noticed that Derek had put the hands and legs chains at each corner. She believed those are for her. She will be chained on bed again spread eagle and being fucked without mercy by her master.

She found a black lace see through-night gown on bed. Very short one with a low cut front that will expose her cleavage. And the pink plug. She got undress and wear the night dress carefully. She admitted that Derek has a good taste in dressing her up to feel sexy. The night dress is classy but teasing. She let her feet without any shoes, and went to the terrace.

The wind is breezing there. Thank god it was on the peak of the building. She hoped no one would see whatever Derek will do to her later. She inserted the plug carefully on her ass, held the trail, and waited facing the open air. Damn, it was cold. She regretted that she took off her shoes.
The sleeping dress actually not just couldn't hide her body shape, boobs and nipples, but it couldn't protect her from the cold too.

She waited there almost 15 mins when finally Derek came. She turned around to face him.

"Sash..don't turn around, bitch..now take off your plug, give it to me and thank me and kiss me." Derek ordered.

Chloe nodded and turned again. She took off the plug, then turned around facing Derek, handed the plug.

"Thank you master, for keep reminding me what a slave I am. " she gave Derek a deep kiss.

Derek kissed her back and pulled her closer with his hands. Then while kissing her passionately, his right hand tracing her naked butt and then...smack..he smacked her mildly. Once.. Twice..then repeat it again til about 10 times.Then he released her.

"Now, stood there and then edge twice facing me, bitch.. I will record you to entertain me when I'm bored..So keep smiling to the camera." Derek ordered n took his phone from his pocket.

Chloe started to rub her pussy and clit while Derek directed her on how she should played with herself on the terrace. The first edge position she stood on the terrace. The second one she kneeled down with legs spread open. Both facing the camera, smiling, biting lips, licking fingers, close and open eyes and making bitchy sounds. At the end Derek asked her to play with her own boobs.

" now, stand up bitch. You know my intention to bring you to the terrace, don't you? Give me that position and that access..' Derek finally said. Chloe could see the bulk behind his pants. She wanted him inside her pussy, but all Derek wanted now is of course anal on the terrace.

So she turned around again, bent over on the terrace hand rail. One hand hold the rail, one hand pulled her short dress up to give the access. She heard Derek unzipped his pants behind her, and the next thing she knew Derek implanted his big dick to her tight ass.

"Aah..master.." She writhed while Derek harshly rammed his dick in and out her ass. He held her small butt firmly so she couldn't escape. Chloe closed her eyes and hoped that it was over soon. Derek dick is big and a bit hurt her.

"Oooh, .yeah..bitch.." Derek screamed and spammed his cum while taking out his dick from her, they both run out of breath.

"Ok, sweetie, now you can go inside to the bed. Get naked n chained yourself there..ooh, before that, switch on the video in front of the bed..there are some recordings of your bitchy master peace there. I want you to watch them, while I clean up myself."

Chloe sighed when Derek went inside. Another trick from Derek to degrade her and make her feel like a real slut is by showing all her video he has taken during their sessions. Mostly she was masturbating, being fucked in all position and all holes, doing blowjobs, being tied and hit with belt then being fucked, and many more. By watching them, Chloe will feel that she was just an object to pleasure his master. This strange feeling that make her even getting more excited to find out what her master would do next with her body. A promise on her mind that she can give whatever her master pushes her to pleasure him. That the more he treated her like a slut, the more she wanted to submit.

Old 10-04-2014, 10:31 AM   #40
Dark Fantasy

Chloe's story

Derek helped her chained herself spread eagle on bed and put the video on. For 'compliment', he inserted a vibrator to her clit with low speed. 'You cannot touch yourself when getting horny, sweetie..but I will let this vibe on to pleasure you," Derek blinked his eye, kissed her cheek, then left her with the big TV screen showed her scene being fingered while sitting on Derek's lap. She just wore Derek white shirt on that scene. As far as she can remember it was taken about three weeks before at this place too. After that was a scene where she was being fucked doggy style on the floor, still wearing Derek's white shirt unbuttoned. She was pretty loud there writhed and moaned like a porn star. Her boobs hanging free move back and forward with Derek movement behind. She was pretty hot actually there like a professional porn star. Chloe blushed to think about that. And Derek as usual look gorgeous there. He said some dirty things while fucking her like "yeah, this is my bitch" or "next time you will can handle two cock in your ass, bitch.." and "you like it, don't you? Being stretched like a bitch.."

Chloe closed her eyes. The rhythm of the vibe, her writhe and Derek dirty talks made her so horny. She wanted Derek's cock again inside her.

But then she heard another woman's voice on the scene. Not her.. She opened her eyes and yeah..On the screen now was a gorgeous woman wearing a fancy dress dancing and kissing with Derek. Chloe stared at the scene and her heart beat faster. Omg, who is she? Derek's other sub? His girlfriend? Derek treated her very sweet there. They were kissing and touching each other. It looked like the scene of a real relationship not sub and Dom relationship. Chloe felt the tears on her eyes. She wanted to be loved like that too. Does Derek have a feeling with her, or she is 100% pure his object of pleasure? Suddenly she missed Virgil.

Then the scene changed again. She was on the shower being recorded and got instruction to play with herself and masturbate. Then Derek joined her and fucked her under the shower. Chloe didnot pay attention anymore. She was thinking about that woman before. Derek must be put it by mistake. Or did he put it in purpose to make her feel worthless and now her position? So she couldn't demand more than just being his slut.

"Master...master....stop this..!! I don't want to watch it anymore!! Masteeeeer!!!" Chloe screamed calling Derek. She felt sad, angry and disappointed.

A footsteps coming. Derek entered the room.

"What is it, sweetie? Why are you screaming like that? You don't like the show?" He asked her.

"Noooo...there was a woman there...not me..your girlfriend..." Chloe cried.

"What? Sssssh.. Don't cry...what woman?" Derek seemed confused.

"That woman..the blonde pretty one..she danced, kissed you and touched you.." Chloe protested. " I wanna go home...let me go home.." There she was, being chained helplessly on bed naked with a vib on her clit, and screaming asking to go home.

Derek rewind the scene. "Ooh..you mean this?" He paused the scene where it was him and other woman. He smiled. "I'm sorry. It's my girlfriend. Just an intermezzo to the entire show.."

Chloe screamed. "You put it on purpose!!! I hate you..!! She's a pretty girl, I wanna to go home..why don't you tie her and fuck her on bed tonight??!!" She cried.

Derek sat on the bed next to her and wiped her tears. "Sssh...please, don't cry...I didn't mean to hurt your feeling. You have known I have someone else, right? I give you a freedom to go with someone else too, but you never do that..I show this to encourage you to meet someone else. Maybe that bookstore boy...You are my best sub. A girl who can make me thinking about sex 24 hours a day and many different ways to humiliate you and see you cum and orgasm with me, she can do that. She's not a kinky girl and all we can do just a vanilla sex. She just closed her eyes, not moving at all and not noisy enough to excite me when we are on bed. And she got mad when I say dirty things or too noisy. But I need her and love her. Well, I need you too in a different way. And love you as a sub. So...please do the same with me, okay?"

"I didn't do any wrong to you..why you show me this? You are so mean..." Chloe almost whispered saying that.

Derek turned of the video and the vib. "Omg, Chloe...you make me even more horny when you cry..." He sighed. "Maybe next time I should fuck you in front of her to show her how to please me.." He smiled. "Naaah..I'd rather see you being fucked by that bookstore boy..." He blinked again.

"come on...cheer up...the night is still long. I won't let you go home. Beside I never protested when you talk about your missing boyfriend, why I can show you my girlfriend?"

"I promised I will never talk about Virgil again..just don't show your girlfriend picture anymore, okay??" Chloe answered fast.

Derek laughed. "Okay, okay, my angry bitch...btw, you look amazing when you are angry..Make me wanna drop my pants and hear you scream again. Haha.."

"It's not funny...!!" Chloe protested.

"Okay..I'm sorry...just don't go home now, okay? Please??" Derek blinked again.

Chloe sighed. She's still sad and mad. But she knew if she go home, it won't help at all. She would get more frustrated home. Virgil's gone and now she would ask him to leave her? The only guy who could make her feel better in a strange way? It would be too hard. No...let her be his, ummm bitch, whatever he called her. She needed someone now. And specially tonight. She needed his cock in her pussy. She would be his naughty and noisy girl on bed. A thing that Derek liked and his girlfriend couldn't do. She would do anything to make Derek wanted her more.

Chloe tried to smile and answered. "Okay...besides, how can I go home while being chained like this, you silly?"

Derek laughed. "Haha..That's my girl..."

Chloe laughed with him. She promised she would do whatever she could and perform well to satisfy him whatever Derek wanted from her tonight.

Advertisements
Kink Talk