Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #31
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
additional Stuff your holes with bead necklaces and put one into panties for night. You should not cum until tomorrow.
I don't quite understand sir. Do I need two necklaces in my pussy so that it is painfully stuffed as it is now? And I need to put a necklace in my panties too with my labia spread. Am I correct? Also, is anything nessisary for my arse or nipples sir?

Edit. I am also trying nt to cum for as long as possible with all the teasing so I probably won't cum tomorrow either anyway sir

Likes: hidden public, teasing, stimulation, insertion (under 12hrs), light bondage, ice, wax, truths
Dislikes: small anal, elastic snaps to clit, light pain
Limits: public, others, pee/scat, messy, permanent

I will not send nudes/give dares, also no slave or master offers please.

Last edited by Hugglebuggle; 05-09-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Hugglebuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:39 PM   #32
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Necklace for pussy, for ass, and one into panties.
Clamp or tie your nipples is dangerous for sleeping.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:42 PM   #33
compaq

OK for the next 2 weeks if anybody calls you on the fone and you are at home insert a vib in your pussy and turn it on. Every time the person says "please" you have to take cloth pins on your nipples and twist them for every "please". If the person says "hey" you have to take a marker in your ass. If the person dispands with the words "see you" have to edge 5 times and then come. If the person say "naked" don´t wear underwear for the rest of the day.

LOVE: Pain, caning, bastinado, nipple torture, exercise, torture, feet, pussy, ass

LIMIT: anal, public, dirty games, crossdressing

Proud slave of my wife!

Toys: Cane, rubber whip, clothpegs, binder clips, tens unit, rope, handcuffs, macho clamps[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
compaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:04 PM   #34
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by compaq View Post
OK for the next 2 weeks if anybody calls you on the fone and you are at home insert a vib in your pussy and turn it on. Every time the person says "please" you have to take cloth pins on your nipples and twist them for every "please". If the person says "hey" you have to take a marker in your ass. If the person dispands with the words "see you" have to edge 5 times and then come. If the person say "naked" don´t wear underwear for the rest of the day.
Okay sir, I will do this apart from the vibe as I have no toys. Got any ideas for my ass or nipples tonight? They feel lonley and need attention. I am soooo horny already!

Likes: hidden public, teasing, stimulation, insertion (under 12hrs), light bondage, ice, wax, truths

Old 05-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #35
deanblack

Find out how many markers you can fit in your ass. How many in your pussy and then how many in your mouth. Have all in at the same time of course. Get back to us with the amounts.
deanblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:15 PM   #36
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanblack View Post
Find out how many markers you can fit in your ass. How many in your pussy and then how many in your mouth. Have all in at the same time of course. Get back to us with the amounts.
I am very sorry sir, I only have 2 markers. You may punish me if you wish. Do you have any ideas to make me even more horny for tonight? You can read above what I am already doing tonight but I think that my arse and nipples need attention. I already have a painfully stuffed pussy and a very teased clit for tonight. Thank you sir

Old 05-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #37
Hugglebuggle

Default Reporting time!

Quote:
Hello!

From now on, you must edge before replying in this thread
Quote:
Very good! Just make sure these reply edges are separate from any edges you must do from other dares. You'll have to keep track :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiahmchrisman View Post
Go to the bathroom and edge 2 times
Quote:
Tape your labia to your thighs to keep your pussy open. Wear tight thong for night.
Quote:
additional Stuff your holes with bead necklaces and put one into panties for night. You should not cum until tomorrow.

Right, so last night when I got ready for bed I stuffed my pussy with my two bead necklaces which was a first for me to have two in at once and it stuffed me so that I was painfully full, yet very horny from the way they move. I then taped my labia open to expose my clit and put my last small extra piece of bead string onto my clit and secured it with panties. This, too stimulated me and I started to drip a little.

Before I actually went to sleep I decided that my ass and nipples felt neglected. I pm'd a few people to help out. I was instructed to insert my sharpie into my ass by one person so I did with no lube as instructed. I then had a second reply telling me that I had to twist my nipples 10 times each and then add pegs to them for the night and to put something into my ass a little larger than my sharpie. I had no access to pegs so I twisted each nipple 20 times and then took my E sized tits and shook them for 5 minutes by my pinched nipples. I then used a scouring pad to make my nipples hard for an extra 2 minutes. By this time they were sore and hard. I added a second sharpie to my ass which was double I had ever had. I spent an extremely uncomfortable night like this.

When I woke up I still had sore nipples. I took the sharpies out my ass and replaced it with my finger while I took the tape and beads off my clit. I still had a stuffed pussy with the 2 necklaces in it while I got ready for school as there was no opportunity to use the bathroom and take them out. Just before school I had time to take 1 out but not for the other so I ended up with a necklace in all day for my 3 hour exam which was a bit distracting! I still have these beads in and have had them in for over 36hrs now. My clit is sore and so are my nipples after my painful yet stimulating night.

I also have been edging for every post I make as requested and have had a few more edging tasks. So far I have done...
3 edges Wednesday,
12 edges Thursday
and 6 so far today.

As a punishment for not using the pegs last night I have been given this denial:
"You must not cum for the next week. Every time you wake up and go to bed you must edge 5 times and inbetween each edge you must shake your tits by your nipples for 5 minutes. This is on top of all other dares as well!"

I will be following this so any things for me to insert or whatever tonight, feel free to dare me and anything to tease me in the night or now. I don't want excessive edging as I find this boring but anything to make me more horny would make my denial a lot harder. I am currently in my school skirt, around my family with no panties or anything on so if you wish for me to insert something or whatever around them then dare me! All dares will be followed by a report which, of course means another edge for me *rolls eyes* dare away guys!

Old 05-10-2013, 08:04 AM   #38
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by havefunboy View Post
go put something into youre pussy while walking around with youre famaly at home try to not wear any underwear and touch youre pussy and clit as often as possible when youre under youre famaly members go to bathroom ,youre room, toilet and edge at least ones an our
report back to Me before you go to sleep tonight and tomorrow when back from school
and would love to have more fun and joy with a hottie like you online
I am so horny. Please tease this slut so that my juices flow down my legs. Same as Wednesday pretty much but, well, as you can read from my last post, I have been quite busy and am now on a denial period. Please please make my life harder with dares for now or control exactly what I wear tonight, thank you sir.

Another edge for me. Grrr -.-

Old 05-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #39
dommale

Default taste test

well i dont think that all these juices your slutty pussy is making should go to waste... start by edging once with out any thing in your pussy, lick fingers clean. now edge with your necklace and lick it clean, then use a marker and edge and lick your necklace clean a second time, then describe your flavour and wipe up and left over juices with your top for tomorrow
dommale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:36 AM   #40
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dommale View Post
well i dont think that all these juices your slutty pussy is making should go to waste... start by edging once with out any thing in your pussy, lick fingers clean. now edge with your necklace and lick it clean, then use a marker and edge and lick your necklace clean a second time, then describe your flavour and wipe up and left over juices with your top for tomorrow
Okay sir, I will do this now although I was hoping to keep my black necklace in for at least 3 days constantly... Can I keep that in like there is nothing there then add a second to suck the juices off of for the second edge? I will take a punishment if nessicary.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:37 AM   #41
Siren
getDare Succubus

I think you should be fully dressed- for now, at least. But first, I think it's time for you to do a little reading. Find a(n erotic) story you like, and sit comfortably. For every chapter/story you finish, you must alternate between adding a clothespin or taking off an item of clothing (i.e. you put a clothespin on your right nipple at the end of chapter 1, so at the end of chapter 2 you take off your panties.) Whenever you take off an item you must rub it on your pussy to collect some of your pussy juices. You may only redress and take the clamps off once you're completely naked.

Have fun

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:38 AM   #42
dommale

you may but add a second marker then as we dont want that ass to feel left out
dommale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:42 AM   #43
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
I think you should be fully dressed- for now, at least. But first, I think it's time for you to do a little reading. Find a(n erotic) story you like, and sit comfortably. For every chapter/story you finish, you must alternate between adding a clothespin or taking off an item of clothing (i.e. you put a clothespin on your right nipple at the end of chapter 1, so at the end of chapter 2 you take off your panties.) Whenever you take off an item you must rub it on your pussy to collect some of your pussy juices. You may only redress and take the clamps off once you're completely naked.

Have fun

Thank you very much ma'am for your dare. Unfortunately I can't do it as my family walk in and out of my room all the time and I also don't have any clothes puns at the moment. You may punish me for this in a night time dare. Maybe something to stop me from sleeping in my pussy/ arse/ panties or on my clit? I need one decent sleep really but a punishment is a punishment.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:45 AM   #44
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dommale View Post
you may but add a second marker then as we dont want that ass to feel left out
Okay sir, I shall follow the dare as I had tweaked it but also add a pen to my arse a full report will be added when I have completed the dare. Thankyou again sir.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:10 AM   #45
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Carve plugs from ginger root and stuff in both holes. Keep 30 min.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk