Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #31
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Soooo, here's a little something to test your composure.
Fill two glasses with water, about a fingers breadth below the rim.
Strip naked, slowly, dance a little striptease dance. Rub your sore nipples for a bit. Then edge 3 times to get you warmed up. Rest for a bit.
Now hold the glasses with your arms stretched out to the sides, parallel to the floor. You may cum by rubbing yourself on something, or, if you have one, taping a vibe to your pussy. If you drop your arms of spill any of the water, come back to me for a punishment.
If you don't, feel free to still come back to me for a punishment. *laugh*

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #32
nxne

This is excellent, my hat off to IcanseetheLight for the dares so far.

---

If your brother is asleep, as he should be, I dare you to strip naked go outside his room, lie down and spread your legs so that you are facing the door. Then you will edge 3 times and after each time move closer to the door so that on the last edge your feet are touching the door. Get yourself off in this pose and get back to your room.
nxne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #33
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxne View Post
Thank you, stuck at home with the flu atm, so I thought if I am bored off my ass, why shouldn't at least somebody else have some excitement.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
Old 01-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #34
baby_doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanseetheLight View Post
Soooo, here's a little something to test your composure.
Fill two glasses with water, about a fingers breadth below the rim.
Strip naked, slowly, dance a little striptease dance. Rub your sore nipples for a bit. Then edge 3 times to get you warmed up. Rest for a bit.
Now hold the glasses with your arms stretched out to the sides, parallel to the floor. You may cum by rubbing yourself on something, or, if you have one, taping a vibe to your pussy. If you drop your arms of spill any of the water, come back to me for a punishment.
If you don't, feel free to still come back to me for a punishment. *laugh*

i did this one. i tied a vibrator to my pussy and put it at the highest level. but just as i was about to cum my arms dropped. what is my punishment?
Old 01-04-2013, 03:20 PM   #35
baby_doll

Quote:

---

If your brother is asleep, as he should be, I dare you to strip naked go outside his room, lie down and spread your legs so that you are facing the door. Then you will edge 3 times and after each time move closer to the door so that on the last edge your feet are touching the door. Get yourself off in this pose and get back to your room.
my brother is unfortunately not asleep, but as soon as he is i'll do this one.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:29 PM   #36
nxne

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_doll View Post
my brother is unfortunately not asleep, but as soon as he is i'll do this one.
Report as soon as done. I might have something else for you depending on how well you do.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:30 PM   #37
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

To pass the time until then: blindfold yourself and stripdance at the open window. When nude, clamp your nipples and edge 3 times. Between the edges twist the clamps and hit your titties 15 times each. After the third edge wait 10 minutes with your hands behind your head and tits presented proudly.After the 10 mins are over: Edge another time. You may not come.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #38
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Quote:
i did this one. i tied a vibrator to my pussy and put it at the highest level. but just as i was about to cum my arms dropped. what is my punishment?
Admit it, you fuck up on purpose to get me going
Go spank your ass for 5 minutes, and when its nice and pink, write "Disappointment" on your right buttcheek and "Failure" on the left. Then go stand in the corner for 15 minutes, hands behind your back. No rubbing that sore bottom either. While you are in standing in the corner, think of something you can do to impress me, to make me reconsider my opinion of you.

PM DARES
Old 01-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #39
onix

masturbate in the hallway fully naked
onix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:34 PM   #40
rusterduster

Soak a rope in icey hot, and make a roap harness with it, http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=305650 wear it under the wedgies soak three thongs in iceyhot, and give your self a perminate frontal wedgie, shoulder wedgie, and a perminate regular wedgie, and walk out side wearin nothing at all except for the thong, but you have to keep the wedgies, and that is all u can have on

Last edited by rusterduster; 01-04-2013 at 05:37 PM.
rusterduster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:22 AM   #41
baby_doll

Quote:
sorry it took me so long to answer. i did this one last night, but it got so late i got right to sleep afterwards.

i did just as instructed and when i edged the last time i was so wet and horny i had to bite my hand to keep from being to loud. at one point i slammed my foot really hard in the wall and i don't know if he woke up. but that thought made me so excited that i came.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:54 AM   #42
baby_doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
To pass the time until then: blindfold yourself and stripdance at the open window. When nude, clamp your nipples and edge 3 times. Between the edges twist the clamps and hit your titties 15 times each. After the third edge wait 10 minutes with your hands behind your head and tits presented proudly.After the 10 mins are over: Edge another time. You may not come.
did this one just now. you guy sure know how to make a girl wetter than she's ever been.

i always feel very nervous when i know that people can just barge in at any moment or look out their window and see me. but that also makes it even more exciting. i felt so dirty slapping my tits and i had cum running down my legs.

now i'm really horny and i'm hoping i might get more dares that involves me actually getting to cum
Old 01-05-2013, 09:27 AM   #43
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Quote:
now i'm really horny and i'm hoping i might get more dares that involves me actually getting to cum
If you want an orgasm today you will have to do it while butt naked outside somewhere.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #44
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

You may have an orgasm, but only fully naked, with bare tits, spanked 50 times each, nipples clamped and only by humping on furniture, that is not inside your room. At the moment you come, free your nipples and enjoy... You may combine this with peter's...

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #45
nxne

Quote:
i did just as instructed and when i edged the last time i was so wet and horny i had to bite my hand to keep from being to loud. at one point i slammed my foot really hard in the wall and i don't know if he woke up. but that thought made me so excited that i came.
Excellent, ok you deserve to come, so I'll second malesub19's+petter's dare. But this is the ONLY way you'll be allowed to orgasm tonight.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare female, nipple torture