Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 10:17 AM   #31
Shawn

Thanks for taking over Marc I may write more if I ever get time, until then it's all yours.]

2 - Shower Cubicle
Old 04-12-2007, 10:43 AM   #32
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Bath please

interactive is a good idea

edit: didn't realise it was onto another page and there was already a decision, nvm

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
Old 04-12-2007, 11:28 AM   #33
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Shawn chose the shower cubicle

"Now we are all here," Andrew said, "Jade, you can complete the next part of slave time for, hmm, I think, Kyra."

Kyra grinned. "I know precisely what I want to happen now," she said. "Jade, get into the shower cubicle and lie on the floor."

You do so. The cubicle is fully glassed on two sides, with the other two sides being formed by the wall to the bathroom. The walls are fully tiled and the shower itself is a 'power shower' with jets coming out at all angles up a central pole, as well as having a removable shower head. The cubicle isn't wuite long enough for you to lay flat, but bending your legs at the knees allows you to lie down in a fairly comfortable position.

"Now," Kyra said, "I want to see more than just you naked. Andrew, you have bossed poor Jade around too much - I think you should be involved in this part of the dare so get into the cubicle and stand with your feet either side of her head."

Andrew steps into the cubicle. Looking upwards at his groin you can see his noticeable bulge packed into his tightly fitting jeans.

"And, Jessica," continued Kyra, "you get in and stand with your feet either side of Jade's legs and close the door behind you."

Jessica did as she was asked, slightly worried that her first task of the evening would involve nudity.

"Now what?" asked Andrew.

"Now," said Kyra, "Jessica will remove each item of your clothing and throw them out of the cubicle."

From your position on the floor, you watched Jessica as she quickly unbuttoned Andrew's shirt, revealing his muscular bare chest. She removed his shirt from his body and threw it over the top of the glass cubicle wall. Then her hands moved quickly to his jeans, where her fingers unbuttoned his fly and slipped inside to feel his warm cock. Using both hands, Jessica slowly dragged his jeans down Andrew's legs revealing that he had come to the party 'commando'. As Andrew lifted first one foot, then the other, off the floor to allow his jeans to be fully removed by Jessica, you were able to look straight up at his magnificent cock and also his backside.

Having lost his clothes, Andrew quickly moved towards Jessica, his dick bouncing up and down gracefully as ne took two steps forward.

Should Kyra:

1. Allow Andrew to undress Jessica or

2. Make Jessica strip herself without his help?

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Old 04-12-2007, 01:33 PM   #34
02youeng

1. Allow Andrew to undress Jessica
Old 04-13-2007, 12:32 AM   #35
Marc

02youeng chose Option 1

Andrew stretched out his arms and placed his hands on Jessica’s shoulders. Turning her round to face the cubicle door, she faced the other players watching intently through the glass. Looking up, you can see his strong back and his slightly white, firm, backside and you really want to sit up and massage his buttocks – but know that you mustn’t.

Slowly Andrew moved his hands down Jessica’s body to her waist, slipping his fingers under her white t-shirt and moving them round to her stomach. Leaving his thumbs outside her t-shirt, he moved first his right hand, then his left hand, up her body, taking her t-shirt upwards, over her bra-covered breasts. Jessica lifted her arms up to allow him to remove the shirt. As she did so, Kyra, from outside the shower cubicle said to Mike “take your shirt off to match her”. From your position you couldn’t fully see Mike but you saw his red shirt fall to the floor beside him.

Andrew slid his hands down Jessica’s slim, tanned, body to her waistline, and undid the button and zip on her light blue jeans. Using the same, slow, smooth, technique as he did on her upper body, Andrew slid her jeans down her legs to her knees, gradually having to squat closer to the floor (and to your naked body) as he did so. Craning your neck you could see his balls hanging below the apex of his legs, and his butt almost touched your legs, before Jessica’s jeans were down to her ankles. Andrew gently slid each leg of the jeans over Jessica’s feet before he started to stand up, kissing the backs of her legs, backside, and back as he did so.

Outside the cubicle, Kyra said to Kayla, “Ok, remove your jeans to match Jessica as well!”. This time, you could see Kayla as she wiggled her jeans down her legs, revealing that she was wearing a small black thong that barely covered her.

Now Andrew turned Jessica to face him and pulled her closer to him. Her breast must have been touching his chest, and there couldn’t have been much space between their groins. Jessica wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulled his face close and kissed him. Andrew reached around behind her and undid her bra clasp sliding the arm straps over her shoulders. Jessica helped him remove the bra then moved back close to him. From the looks on the others faces, you could see that they couldn’t see any more of Jessica’s breast than you could, as she was fully leaning against Andrew.

Finally, Andrew started to squat again. As he moved down Jessica’s body, kissing her nipples and stomach, you saw revealed her pert breasts. As Andrew reached her panties, he held on to her bum for support, and started to draw her panties down her legs using his teeth. Andrew paused a while, his nose in Jessica’s pubic hair, before continuing to pull her panties down. This time, though, Andrew had to kneel over your body to get close enough to the floor, and started to move his body backwards towards you. Soon, most of his body was pressed against yours in a near ‘69’ position, just to enable him to get Jessica’s knickers down to her ankles. At that point, Andrew gave up trying to use only his teeth, and pulled her knickers over Jessica’s feet using his hands, before standing up again.

“Kyra, this was your part of the dare, so I think you should match Jessica this time!” said Mike. “Remove your bra and panties!”.

Turning your head, you saw Kyra just grin! Quickly slipping her hands under her short skirt, she pulled down … a pair of boxer shorts! “I was wearing them for maximum cover,” she explained. “Never mind they are off now!”

Reaching behind her back, she undid the clasp of her bra and wiggled. The strapless bra fell down inside her blouse and she dropped it on the floor.

“To finish this part of the dare,” said Kyra, “I want Andrew and Jessica to:

1. Shower each other

2. Make sure that Jade is nice and clean for the next stage of her slave time

Apologies - away for the weekend so won't be able to get back to the story until possibly Monday...

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...

Old 04-13-2007, 07:15 AM   #36
Shawn

I'm liking 2, if I get a bit of time this weekend I'll be sure to add a part or 2.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:41 AM   #37
Marc

Shawn veered towards Option 2….

“To finish this part of the dare,” said Kyra, “I want Andrew and Jessica to make sure that Jade is nice and clean for the next stage of her slave time.”

Andrew turned to face the shower wall and started to reach for the controls. Jessica reached out to touch his back and gently rubbed the tips of her fingers over his back. You braced yourself for the onslaught of water that would, now doubt, if the controls of the shower were set right, deluge you laying on the floor of the shower cubicle. At least you had a clear view of Andrew’s penis prominent above you now. You felt a desire to make sure that, at some point during the evening, you would have Andrew. Of course, for the time being, not being in control of your destiny, that might not come easy - but, oh, the anticipation!

“But she isn’t that dirty yet!” exclaimed Mike

“Fair point”, said Kyra. “Okay, before cleaning Jade, I dare Mike and Kayla to get her dirty”

Should Mike and Kayla keep Jade in the shower to get her dirty (option 1) or take her to another place (option 2)

PS I'm working in a hotel this weekend - and it has a wireless network!! I'll try to keep on top of the story....

PPS I'll also try to work out a 'story so far'!

Old 04-13-2007, 12:06 PM   #38
daregirl09

This is a great story I never knew Shawn was a writer.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:52 PM   #39
JohnC15

taked her somewhere else to get her dirty
Old 04-22-2007, 01:55 AM   #40
Marc

Sorry for the delay in service!

JohnC15 suggested that they take her somewhere else to get her dirty

“Wait here just a second,” said Kayla, leaving the bathroom. She returned a few moments later with a pair of handcuffs and a dog collar and lead. “Put these on her,” she said to Mike.

Mike opened the shower cubicle door. “Come here, bitch” he said to you, holding the collar ready to go round your neck. You, with a bit of difficulty, started to stand up, but Andrew stopped you by placing his hand on your head and forcing you to kneel on your hands and knees. In that position, turning your head towards the door, you watch as Mike leans forward and secures the collar round your neck, then attaches the lead to it.

Mike starts to leave the bathroom and, of course, you have to follow him. As you leave the bathroom, you hear Kayla saying “You don’t need the handcuffs then?”

Mike called back over his shoulder, “Nah, not for what I want to do!”

“Ok,” said Kayla. “In that case I dare Andrew and Jessica to wear the cuffs”.

By this time you are almost at the top of the stairs, so you don’t hear or see what happened next in the bathroom. Mike is already walking down the stairs forcing you to scramble down after him - not the easiest thing to do and something you have to concentrate on. It is only when you reach the last step that you become aware that you were followed down the stairs by Kyra and Kayla, both of whom would have had a great view of your backside as you negotiated the steps.

Mike walked purposefully towards the kitchen and the back door. Suddenly you realise that you are going to be led, stark naked and acting like a dog, to the back garden.

“Good dog!”, said Mike as he opened the back door, “go fetch your bone!”.

You crawl on your hands and knees out into the back garden. Fortunately it is dark so you think that no-one will see you … until the security floodlight comes on! At least you can now see that the garden is surrounded by a high fence so it is unlikely that anyone passing by will see you. You look round for a bone and, of course, you can’t see one.

“What’s the matter, girl?” asked Mike with a wicked grin on his face. “Don’t you remember that you buried your bone? Try over there,” he said pointing towards a freshly dug border with plenty of black earth in it.

You force yourself to scamper across the lawn to the border and start to dig using your hands to create a hole, remembering to pull the earth under your body as you have seen dogs do, realising that the fresh dirt is slightly damp and starts to make your body dirty.

“Not there?” asked Mike, “try that pile of leaves!”

Leaving the hole you have dug, you scamper across to a large pile of leaves further up the garden and plough into it, scattering the leaves and making your body dirtier.

“Well perhaps you buried your bone …” said Mike, pausing for effect (!) “… in that pile of compost!”

You look to the very end of the garden and see a large pile of compost, stored between two brick walls to keep it in place. The pile must be about four feet square and you know that you must search to the very bottom of the pile. You look round at Mike in the hope that he will let you off that particular humiliation but he is standing at the back door, pointing at the compost heap. Behind him are Kyra and Kayla, both laughing their heads off.

A slightly slower scamp across the lawn this time take you to the compost pile. Again, you look back to see if you will be let off, but Mike is still standing there pointing. You start to work your way into the compost pile, making yourself absolutely filthy as you do so, and knowing that your entire body will get covered in rotting vegetation, worms, old tea bags, and other assorted mess. And you know there is no ‘bone’ to be found either!

Kayla is to take over the dare now. Should she:
1. get you clean now; or
2. make you wait a bit longer in your filth?

Old 04-22-2007, 02:02 AM   #41
JohnC15

she has to get clean now

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2007, 03:15 AM   #42
Marc

JohnC15 chose option 1
“You dirty girl!”

Startled, you look up. Kayla is striding purposefully across the lawn towards you, dressed only in her t-shirt, bra and small black thong.

Reaching you, she grabs your lead and pulls you, roughly, away from the compost heap. Losing your balance, you end up on your back with your arms and legs up in the air. Without waiting, Kayla starts to walk back to the house, dragging you behind her. You can feel the lawn on your back and know that you will probably have grass stains on your back as well as the dirt from the compost heap over your body. Kayla walks to a small paved area adjacent to the house and ties your lead to the leg of a wooden chair.

“You’re not going back in the house like that, you filthy bitch,” said Kayla. “We need to get the worst off of you before you have a bath.”

Kayla crossed the paved area towards the kitchen window. Underneath the window, you notice that there is an outside tap with a length of hosepipe attached to it. Kayla turned the tap on and a trickle of water came out of the hose. Moving back towards you, Kayla asks you to “Sit” and you immediately crouch down on your feet and straighten your arms.

Kayla starts to clean the dirt off your hair with the water and her free hand. The water, whilst cold, is not unpleasant and you start to rub your head against Kayla’s hand.

“Mike,” said Kayla, “Jade is dirty because you made her think there was a bone hidden in the garden. She’s so dirty and it’s your fault. Come over here and help get her clean”.

Mike wandered over, dressed, still, in just his jeans and his trunks. Mike takes hold of your shoulders, with you facing him, as Kayla is standing to one side of you.

“Kyra, can you turn the water up a bit, please?” asked Kayla.

Through Mike’s legs, you watch Kyra’s bare legs (and the bottom of her short skirt) cross from the back door towards the window … and the tap. Suddenly, the water from the hose becomes a hell of a lot stronger as Kyra turns the tap onto ‘full’. Now the cold water streaming over your back is frreeezzzzing and you let out an involuntary yelp. Mike also lets out a shout as the water splashes over your back and gets him wet as well.

“Tough, Mike,” said Kayla, “as I said, it’s your fault she’s so dirty so if you now get wet as well, you only have yourself to blame!”

Kayla continues to splash water over you, and Mike, as he starts to rub his hands over your back to clean the dirt off of you.

“Roll over!” said Kayla to you

You turn to lie on your back and now the water, both its pressure and temperature, are being played over your breasts. Mike is on his knees cleaning the dirt off your torso, his hands rubbing over your nipples and breasts as you stare up at his muscular chest and stomach. His hands move down over your stomach.

Now the water from the hose is playing over your pussy and it feels almost as though the water is going straight into you. It is so cold and forceful. You instinctively move your hands to cover your groin in an effort to stop the agony of the water playing into you.

“Stop it,” warned Kayla. But at least she moved the water away from you - not to Mike’s advantage as she started to play it on his back. Now the water is cascading off Mike’s back, and onto your body as it poured round his torso, but also tumbling over his jeans covered backside.

Mike’s hands make their way to your thighs, his groin over your face and you can see the bulge that has developed within despite the coldness of the water. Gently Mike rubbed his fingers around your groin area and inner thighs, tantalisingly close to your pussy but never quite touching it.

“Ok, Kyra, you can turn the water off now,” said Kayla.

“Now for a warm bath” said Kayla. “Mike, can you pick Jade up and take her upstairs to the bathroom, please”.

Mike moved to your side and started to stoop to pick you up as though you were a baby (or a small-ish dog!). Having done so, you feel you can cling to his damp body, your breasts pushing into his chest, and your arms around his back. Mike started to walk towards the back door, and you could see a trail of damp footprints and water droplets behind him.

“Oh, wait a minute, Mike,” said Kayla. “Your clothes are soaking and you’ll get the carpets in the house wet. Just stand there a minute. Kyra, can you remove Mike’s jeans for him please while I go and get a towel”.

Kyra approaches Mike and swiftly undoes the button of his jeans. Pulling his soaking wet jeans down his legs takes a bit of time but she manages it, all while he is standing holding you in his arms. Then Kyra reaches her hands inside his trunks and rubs his penis a couple of times before yanking his trunks down his legs.

By this time, Kayla has returned with a towel and starts to dry Mike legs and backside before she, too, rubs his penis a couple of times. Looking in Mike’s face, you notice that he is biting his lip and has his eyes closed - clearly enjoying the sensation of being rubbed down. You feel him slightly lower you as he relaxes his arms slightly - and then you feel another indicator of his enjoyment as his cock starts to nudge against your skin.

“Okay, take her upstairs, Mike” said Kayla.

Mike carries you into the kitchen and starts to walk upstairs. You realise that you haven’t seen Andrew or Jessica since you left then bathroom and that only Kyra and Kayla have any clothes on. However, you are really enjoying being a dare slave and wonder what could be next.

As Mike carries you upstairs, Kayla calls out to him “Mike, at the top of the stairs can you:

1. turn left” (towards the bathroom) or
2. turn right” (towards a bedroom)

Old 04-22-2007, 06:41 AM   #43
daregirl09

2. This is becoming a GREAT story
Old 04-22-2007, 08:28 AM   #44
Marc

Daregirl09 suggested option 2

“Mike, at the top of the stairs can you turn right and go into the door ahead of you - that’s my room,” said Kayla.

“Ok, where do you want me to put Jade?” replied Mike.

“There’s an en-suite shower in my room, so why don’t you both have a warm shower while I go and get the others?” said Kayla. “Kyra will be up in a minute and I’ll send her in”.

Mike carries you into the bedroom. As you enter, you press one of the light switches and the dark room gains a very dim glow from the bedside light that comes on - the main room light remains off and you decide not to turn it on. In the corner of the room, rather than in a separate room, there is a small shower cubicle that looks barely large enough for one let alone two. Stopping in front of the cubicle, Mike lets you stand on the floor and he pulls the door open using the handle on the outside and bows as he allows you to enter in first.

“The perfect gentleman!” you exclaim as you enter the shower cubicle and turn to face him as he steps in behind you and closes the door. You feel the shower control poking into your back as Mike stands before you. With the door closed there is just a few inches of space between you and him. As his cock is still erect, you gently push it against his body with your right hand so that it doesn’t get caught between your legs - but even then you can feel the back of your hand rubbing against your pubic hair.

“Shall I turn the water on?” asked Mike.

“Umm, yeah!” you reply

“I’ll remove your dog collar before I do so,” said Mike fitting his actions to the words. He threw the dog collar over the top of the cubicle before peering round your body at the shower control to turn it on. As Mike looks over your shoulder, you move your hands round to his backside and pull him even closer to you, your hands massaging his butt and rubbing gently in his butt crack. Even before the water starts, you feel the warmth of his body, especially of his erection.

You gently nibble at his earlobe as he says “Ok, warm water coming”.

“I want something else to come,” you reply softly, whispering into his ear, as the water started to cascade over your back.

“Pardon?”

“I want you to screw my brains out,” you say, “I really want to start to control the action - especially your action, Mike. I think you are gorgeous and I so want you inside me.”

“Oh god, yes. Me too!” replied Mike. “If nothing else, I’ll dare you to let me do that next time I can control you.”

“Deal. Now kiss me!”

Taken your head in his hands, Mike pulls your face to his and gently kisses you on the lips. That’s not sufficient for you and you open your lips and start to force your tongue against his lips and into his mouth. Meanwhile your right hand is holding the back of his head, making sure he doesn’t try to pull away from the snog, and the finger nails on your left hand are scraping down his back.

Mike moves his hands to your backside and gently pulls your butt cheeks apart.

This all feels so good you can’t wait to get him out of the shower and onto Kayla’s bed and so you try to push him against the cubicle door. The door doesn’t open.

Breaking the kiss, you look round Mike’s body to be greeted by a view of Kyra holding a digital video camera, Andrew and Jessica (both naked) handcuffed together watching you, and Kayla holding a broom handle through the handles of the shower cubicle keeping them closed.

“That’s it, keep him pushed against the door,” said Kyra. “His bum looks so good wet but squashed against the glass!”

“You’re not clean enough yet,” said Kayla. “Use some shower gel.”

Mike, hearing the command, but not realising about the video camera reaches for the shower gel and starts to massage the gel over your body, paying special attention to your tits, bum and pussy. After a short while, Mike gives you the shower gel and you rub some into his chest making a nice lather. The suds slip down his chest and stomach to his groin and legs. Still not realising about the camera, Mike turns round to let you lather his back better, giving Kyra a lovely full frontal shot of his manhood. Fortunately, he has his eyes closed and doesn’t realise what is being captured. In an effort to protect his modesty, and to keep him for yourself, you reach round his waist and attempt to cover his cock with your soapy hands. This is when you work out this is not such an easy task with slippery hands, but Mike loves the sensation!

“Open your eyes, Mike,” you whisper once you think you have matters in hand(!).

As Mike opens his eyes and spots the camera, his hands immediately move to cover yours covering his groin, keeping your hands pressed against his penis.

“Lovely,” commented Kyra.

“You two are obviously enjoying yourselves in the shower,” said Kayla. “Now I think I hand over to Kyra, again”.

Kayla takes the digital video camera from Kyra, keeping the lens focussed on both of you in the shower. At least most of the footage so far has been of Mike rather than you!

“OK, both of you get out of the shower and dry each other off,” said Kyra.
Mike starts to dry you off using a towel that Andrew handed to him. Just then the door bell rang.

“Jade, you’re the slave at the moment. Go and see who is at the door” said Kyra.

Still damp, but not soaking wet, you start to walk to the bedroom window.

“No, you won’t see from there,” said Kayla. “You need to go downstairs to the front door, there’s a window beside it you can look through.”

Resigned, you walk out the bedroom and downstairs. As you approach the clear glass window beside the front door, you use your hands to cover your breasts and pussy. Looking through the window you see….

Please suggest the name, sex and a connection to one of the existing party players (Kayla, Mike, Kyra, Jessica, Andrew or you [Jade]) of the person standing outside the door.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:50 AM   #45
JohnC15

it is john jade's ex boy freind who is still madly in love with her and his bestfreind tyler who is jade's current boyfreind.

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JohnC15; 04-22-2007 at 09:30 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk