Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-23-2012, 11:30 PM   #31
Crazychic

I'm in. my time frame is only 1 day!
dislikes (but can be used as punishments): ice, anal, anal insertions, outdoors at my house (as long as no one is home), cold, anything else may be debatable
Limits: permanent marks, family, illegal, dangerous, pics, video, pee, poop, public, diapers
Crazychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #32
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

@ all other girls. if u would like tasks from your dislikes to try and earn your orgasm feel free to ask me for some
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:38 PM   #33
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Master90, thank you for the new instructions Sir as well as the new dress code. I will do the spankings shortly *gulp*.

May I request some added difficulty for the corner time Sir? I think that four hours staring at a wall with no extra challenges may be very boring by the end. Also, do you want me to wear the jeans etc or must I be naked?

Last question Sir: What do you mean by "You may not cus?"

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:43 PM   #34
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

follow the dress code for the corner time. do u have a buttplug?

what did u role with the dice?

and by no cussing i mean no profanity or bad words. its part of ur speech control
Old 09-23-2012, 11:46 PM   #35
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Yes Sir I have a buttplug. I rolled a 3 thankfully.

Ok I understand Sir. I will report here if I do swear Sir.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

Old 09-24-2012, 12:01 AM   #36
butterflykitten

I am in. Pm me for full description of what I have and what I will do.

I never ever webcam or send pics, so dont ask.
butterflykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:02 AM   #37
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

from now on any time ur in the corner or writing a report u will be wearing ur butt plug. not just for my dares but for all dares.

for the corner time. u are to be holding a ping pong ball up with ur nose for the entire time if it drops that session of corner time restarts. so if u had an hour in on this session and u drop the ball that hour doesnt count. u are to edge every 15 minutes of corner time. then spank ur filthy wet cunt 30 times for making u go through this just for an orgasm. if u drop the ball for any of this ur time restarts again. u can break ur time up any way u want but heres the catch. before each session u must flip a coin tails means regular time. heads mean every minute in the corner for this session only counts as half a minute towards ur total. and if u get heads u must do at least a 1 hour session. that will only count as half an hour of ur total.

also ur new slave name for this thread is denied tramp. if anyone here referes to u as anything else u are not to respond to them. if they call u by ur new name u will respond to them as politely as possible. the only person that gets an exception for this is me. i can call u whatever i wish skank. and u will be happy that i did so.

from now until u are completely released from this thread for the last time u will speak in the third person using ur new slave name. any post to the public forums or pms to me or anyone else that can prove it that u do not use third person and ur correct name in will add an extra day to ur time limit for not orgasming so dont mess up tramp.

Last edited by Master90; 09-24-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:42 AM   #38
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Sir, this denied tramp thanks you for her new rules; she will do the corner time as instructed and post a full report of the event, of course while wearing her buttplug. This denied tramp is happy for you to call her a skank Sir and thanks you for her new name. She will put a note in her signature to inform others to call her a denied tramp. She will post a report soon.

Old 09-24-2012, 02:18 AM   #39
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

good job tramp ur following ur new rules well. explain the part of your signature about how many times u have wet the bed for us all. y is it there? y did u wet the bed 16 times. y did it recently go from 15 to 16? ect.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:24 AM   #40
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Yes Sir. The denied tramp recently posted in the "Loser has to..." thread and lost, so she had to put something embarrassing of the winner's choice in her signature. She did not really wet the bed but was told to put that. She also had to change it to 16 because of a post in the "Person above signature dare" thread. The point of this was to humiliate the denied tramp publically Sir.

Old 09-24-2012, 01:35 PM   #41
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

sounds good. but u have alot of tasks that need completing and i havnt gotten any updated reports. time is ticking away
Old 09-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #42
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I love this concept, ill send my slave over here as well she thought it was quite funny when the girls weren't giving permission in their thread

and just to remind holly guys are in control ill give all you ladys a task.

Take a water bottle/16oz or whatever and you are to spin it in your pussy for 30 minutes no cumming with the cap off. Whenever you edge you get a 5 second break then you must spin it the opposite way. Report back how many edges and how much juice you collected, here or via pm and maybe some or all of you will earn permission if im satisfied with your reports
I used a beer bottle and I edged 13 times I desperately need to cum my pussy was so wet to day today there was a wet spot on my pants

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:50 PM   #43
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

@holly ann good job on the bottle task. u must wear a mini skirt with no panties for the durations of your denial
Old 09-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #44
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master90 View Post
@holly ann good job on the bottle task. u must wear a mini skirt with no panties for the durations of your denial
It's to cold to do that and all my skirts are packed away with my summer clothes

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #45
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

ok no problem then like msx u must wear jeans and u must wear a thong with them pulled up and showing all the way around ur waistband

Advertisements
Kink Talk