Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2023, 07:18 AM   #31
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
Well I'm expecting your report this evening. Don't make me wait to long.
This whore is just done Sir and will now submit her report.

Around an hour after my spanking I changed into a short dress that has a little ribbon around the waist I used to roll up the skirt and make it leave exposed my ass and my pussy, then put on heels.

I moved to the bathroom with my toys, cleaning them all while looking at myself in the mirror, so exposed like the whore I am.
I decided to stay in the bathroom for the rest of the tasks so it would be less of a mess with juiced and spit… and to have easy access to the mirror too.
I began with the spanking, slightly bent over the sink. Spoon and hand didn’t seem to have too much or a harsh effect, probably because this whore was so horny from seeing herself like that and her pain tolerance goes up when she is, but the belt hurt all that the others didn’t. I think belting myself while standing is the most effective position to make it really as harsh as it can be. My ass felt on fire, after each slap made me jump a bit, and when I checked myself in the mirror it was cherry red.
I moved to spanking my hole as Sir’s enjoys. Juices from my pussy had made my hole wet so it hurt so much. The first strikes hit more of the cheeks, and seemed to bite into it, then i found the right angle to hit my hole and each strike felt like a rubber band snapped against it, making me jolt. I nearly lost balance, then spread my legs more and continued. The last 2 strikes were again more on my cheeks and when I was done the whole space felt like salt was being rubbed on it.
I bent again on the sink, glancing at my toys all on display, and took the plug, lubing it well. I was expecting it to be hard to get inside as my hole felt sore all day, but after the first inch it went in so smooth, and I could see my mouth make a O in the mirror.

So plugged I placed the dildo at hip height on the wall, and squatted down to begin my oral training.

I began with a very sloppy blowjob, trying ti have it slide along my tongue, up and down, and then when I felt it hit a place I could not go deeper stopped. The 30 second felt endless, I felt tears pooling in my eyes towards the end. I thanked Sir for the training then repeated. And repeated. And repeated.
By the third time I had gagged just once and hit myself with the spoon hard on my drooly pussy and already sore thighs, and I was dowright crying.
I kept tearing up as the dildo fucked my throat again, and again, and again. I lost count of how many times I had to re-hold the cock inside and thank Sir, but I think I stayed there 20 minutes.
I was drenched in sweat and tears by the time this whore finally accomplished Sir’s desire and was able to take inside her throat the entire dildo. I gagged nearly immediately and spanked myself furiously in return, my pussy so drooly that the floor was beginning to be a mess. The bucket of drool too had a good half a glass worth of it in it.

As I managed to finally accomplish the task Sir gave this whore, I drank as instructed, and switched plugs.

I rubbed the plug in my cunt’s wetness, getting it all soaked, then squirmed some lube on it, and after taking out the medium one, I shoved it inside, looking at myself in the mirror. This whore’s face was so slutty when being filled by it, her eyebrows meeting up in the middle of her forehead… I felt my pussy twitch.
I then went back to the dildo.
I gagged just once while holding the deepthroats, and the tears had finally stopped, this slut truly surprised herself.
I bent down to rub my faces in my pussy juices, they tasted metallic and nearly feral, and were so slimy around my face and lips.

She then moved to the split roasting.

In front of the mirror, I placed the suction cup dildo on it, so I could watch my face well at each thrust in my mouth.
I then took out the big plug, lubed the medium dildo, and just shoved it where the plug was. It slid inside my hole so easy, while my lips were on the tip of the other dildo.
I turned on the timer and began fucking myself. I think my eyes went off focus after a while, I was sweating and drooling as I had to fuck myself standing to be able to see myself in the mirror, and this whore had never been used in two holes for so long. The dick in her mouth was not gagging her anymore but just sliding up and down, and I’d stop sometimes to suck the tip, slurping on it, while I rammed my ass with the other dildo. It’s not very long but it’s thick, so it was like being fucked by the wider part of the big plug, my hole fucked open faster and faster, and sometimes I seemed to hit a point or angle that made me moan on the cock in my mouth and made me make squirm. My face was red, and by the time the timer rang I had edged four times, thanking Sir for allowing me to experience such a fucking.

I sat on the floor, to keep the dildo stuck inside my asshole, and with the other dildo inside my mouth, and wrote as Sir requested wrote down how this training made me a better whore. I’m sorry if it’s maybe rambly I was so full of cocks my brain was foggy.
“This whore’s ass is now able to take a ramming while her mouth is being properly used, so she can provide 3 holes ready to be fucked. This whore’s throat is now trained to accept the cocks she deserves to have put inside, without shamefully gagging. This whore has been used long and hard on a Sir’s order by carrying all the tasks herself, she is a dutiful whore that can be used remotely by a master even if they sends her long and hard tasks, she can be a obedient whore that can allow her holes to be at the master’s mercy anytime.”
the
After that I put back my large plug. It slid in like nothing, I probably could have not lubed it. Full again I went to the shower with the bowl and the toys to clean. I forgot to explicit it more after the first post but my pussy is forbidden from having anything inside, so I just poured the sticky and slimy mess of my drool over my head… it felt like I think egg yolk must feel, it was kind of disgusting, made this whore feel just dirty, while her pussy juices made her feel like she was showing submission to a larger animal. I did not like the drool at all. I cleaned the toys in the shower as I cleaned myself, taking care of caressing every little vein and curve, and edged myself by rubbing my clit when I was done.

I have now the big plug inside and will keep it for the next two hours.

Thank you Sir for the training you gave this whore, it truly made her feel like she was fulfilling her role.

This whore looks forward to any more training she will be given to be a proper anal whore whose hole is ready always to be filled and used.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 07-17-2023, 07:31 AM   #32
namesfelix

Shes been doing so well lately with these, i wonder if we shouldnt offer her an orgasm? a rigorous and rough task with an orgasm at the end if everyone agrees?
if we dont agree she deserves one then i guess ill have to keep posting more punishments instead
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to namesfelix for this post:
Old 07-17-2023, 12:17 PM   #33
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

I agree. She has been a good whore and deserves an anal orgasm. After five anal edges first. It might be fun to let her decide the setting and if we agree that it is good enough, she gets the orgasm. If her idea does not find our approval, she will do it, but just edge.

I really like your reports little whore. You did your job very well and you were very brave to push through those tears and sweat. You can be proud on your achievement as a good whore.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to malesub19 for this post:
Old 07-17-2023, 12:57 PM   #34
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
Shes been doing so well lately with these, i wonder if we shouldnt offer her an orgasm? a rigorous and rough task with an orgasm at the end if everyone agrees?
if we dont agree she deserves one then i guess ill have to keep posting more punishments instead
Quote:
I agree. She has been a good whore and deserves an anal orgasm. After five anal edges first. It might be fun to let her decide the setting and if we agree that it is good enough, she gets the orgasm. If her idea does not find our approval, she will do it, but just edge.

I really like your reports little whore. You did your job very well and you were very brave to push through those tears and sweat. You can be proud on your achievement as a good whore.
Thank you for your kindness Sirs,
this whore is so happy you are satisfied with her performance and reports, and that Sirs are taking the time to take care of the training of her hole and proper discipline.

Tomorrow I will work from home for around 2 hours in the late morning, so if Sirs approve I was maybe thinking something involving having to sit with my ass impaled on the suction cup dildo during the whole time, and having to ride it at certain intervals or conditions it to edge? It can be maybe something that involve clothes rules and other form of humiliation too, as this whore does not have to use a webcam.

I’m sorry this whore cannot think of something fully articulated, but she hopes Sirs can work with her setting idea and are satisfied of it enough to allow her an orgasm. If not she will perform her edged and still be very grateful for Sirs giving her the opportunity to earn herself a orgasm.

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
Old 07-17-2023, 01:06 PM   #35
namesfelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_ella View Post
Thank you for your kindness Sirs,
this whore is so happy you are satisfied with her performance and reports, and that Sirs are taking the time to take care of the training of her hole and proper discipline.

Tomorrow I will work from home for around 2 hours in the late morning, so if Sirs approve I was maybe thinking something involving having to sit with my ass impaled on the suction cup dildo during the whole time, and having to ride it at certain intervals or conditions it to edge? It can be maybe something that involve clothes rules and other form of humiliation too, as this whore does not have to use a webcam.

I’m sorry this whore cannot think of something fully articulated, but she hopes Sirs can work with her setting idea and are satisfied of it enough to allow her an orgasm. If not she will perform her edged and still be very grateful for Sirs giving her the opportunity to earn herself a orgasm.
That is a good slut coming up with such nice ideas. i do agree. for that two hour period lets test you. see if you can edge yourself by riding a dildo Just in your ass. For those two hours you should ALWAYS have a cock inside of you. you can ride your suction dildo and if you ever have to get up from your chair then you should be sucking on one of your other dildos. but always be servicing a cock durring that time.

So you can prep your dildo for sitting and riding while you work, but you will also be naked. and put ALL 12 of your clamps on your body. Lips, clit, nipples, thighs. if you can last the whole 2 hours with at least 6 clamps still on you by the end, and you edge from just riding your dildo 4 times. then id agree you can orgasm. BUT you will have to report back to us and let us decide how you orgasm.
Old 07-17-2023, 02:33 PM   #36
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Nice addition, but you should remove the clamps in 20 minute intervals to let the blood flow and avoid danger to the clamped areas.

Since you do not need to use the webcam, your make-up will consist of the word "whore" in bright red lipstick where your lips form the "o", at least if something enters your butt, like it will do all the time.

likes, dislikes, limits

Old 07-17-2023, 02:46 PM   #37
ella_ella

Thank you Sirs,
this whore will obey your instructions tomorrow and then report in detail to see if she earned her orgasm and how will she be allowed to have it.

Old 07-18-2023, 06:40 AM   #38
ella_ella

Quote:
That is a good slut coming up with such nice ideas. i do agree. for that two hour period lets test you. see if you can edge yourself by riding a dildo Just in your ass. For those two hours you should ALWAYS have a cock inside of you. you can ride your suction dildo and if you ever have to get up from your chair then you should be sucking on one of your other dildos. but always be servicing a cock durring that time.

So you can prep your dildo for sitting and riding while you work, but you will also be naked. and put ALL 12 of your clamps on your body. Lips, clit, nipples, thighs. if you can last the whole 2 hours with at least 6 clamps still on you by the end, and you edge from just riding your dildo 4 times. then id agree you can orgasm. BUT you will have to report back to us and let us decide how you orgasm.
Quote:
Nice addition, but you should remove the clamps in 20 minute intervals to let the blood flow and avoid danger to the clamped areas.

Since you do not need to use the webcam, your make-up will consist of the word "whore" in bright red lipstick where your lips form the "o", at least if something enters your butt, like it will do all the time.
I executed Sirs’s tasks and now present my report.
First thing I did when coming home was stripping naked as ordered, and then setting up my workspace.
Then I went to the bathroom to write on my face… I picked a deep red with some speckles in it, and spelled the letters nice and big. I tried forming a O with my lips, making the face I found myself do during yesterday’s training session, and felt my a thingle in my pussy by seeing myself like that. I could notice my cheeks were flushed already even if I had not started anything yet.

I fetched the suction cup dildo and the medium one and cleaned them well, then placed the suction one on the chair, with the bend angled away from me, so the balls would be in the front. I placed the pegs then (I don’t have proper clamps), 4 on each of my thighs, one on my lower lip, 4 on my pussy labia (2 per side) and one on the clit (breast are a limit of mine so nipples were a no go). I never clamped my clit before and I couldn’t even hold it there till I had turned on the computer, it hurt so much and when I thought it was getting number the smallest movement made it jolt in pain again… this whore’s clit is too sensible I’m so sorry Sirs. I then lubed up the suction cup dildo, and sat down to work.

I had been keeping my hole lubed every hour like Sir ordered, and yesterday I was used a lot, so I expected it to enter with ease, but it’s moderately thick and compared to my other toys very long, 6 inches/15 cm, so it seemed endless as I was impaling myself on it.

When I finally bottomed out I tried wiggle to find confort, feeling the stretch on my hole burn despite the lube, and feeling it fill me so unexpectedly much, and I realized the last instant I could feel my pussy contract in the beginning of a orgasm. I stayed still till it stopped feeling tense, then relaxed (for what was possible) on my new whore seat.

I kept my legs parted because of the pegs on my thighs and pussy, and began working. After 20 minutes I removed the pegs, as Sir ordered. My ass was not feeling any less stretched by the dildo, but releasing the pegs seemed to distract me from that discomfort. I deepthroated the other dildo, trying to lodge it as deep in my mouth as I could like Sir taught me, and slid off the dildo in my ass to go pee and fetch some water.

When I came back I decided to try turn the dildo the other angle, to see if it changed the feeling of being impaled to it.
It was now angled towards my belly, with the balls at my back. I relubed it, placed the tip inside and released the cock in my mouth, so that none of my holes would be empty for a single second. The I reapplied the pegs, but putting them back actually hurt so much more now, my flesh feeling so sore, and I could not put all the pegs on my pussy lips, just two.

I began sliding down the dildo again and the change angle evidently did something because I moaned when I bottomed out. My pussy could touch the chair in this position, and I felt it wet pressing on it, labia a little spread by the remaining pegs, and I adjusted myself on the dildo.
I worked 10 minutes straight, then paused to drink some water, and tried to ride the dildo, grabbing at the desk for support. I found the right angle and rythm after few attempts, letting it nearly slide out and then slamming it back in, and after not long I felt my pussy spasm and my belly contract and the orgasm getting so close, so I stopped because I knew if I rid it just one more thrust I would have cum.

I found a angle that was more uncomfortable, where i could really feel the stretch on my asshole ring, to chase away the risk of orgasm, and began working again. I was so horny now that the pegs on my pussy were becoming unbearable, and when the 20 minutes were off I had to remove them for good, couldn’t put them back. The one on my lip hurt in a pretty intense way but without spikes, while those on my thighs were like getting pinched really hard, but still bearable.

I worked another 20 minutes, till the next time to release the pegs, and got up again for water. I placed the dildo inside my mouth and pushed it as deep as I could, then I slid off the dildo on the chair. My hole felt empty now… I could feel it gape a bit, as it was still being filled by a cock, and it felt swollen, similar to how I felt after my holes were finally empty after yesterday’s training. I went to fetch water, placed all the pegs back (returning two to my pussy lips, didn’t dare to put them all back there), and relubed the dildo.
I had still the other dildo in my mouth when I lowered myself on the one in the chair, and halfway I could already feel my thighs contract and weak and my pussy feeling funny. I concentrated on the thought of being double roasted and finished lowering myself on the dildo, and when I bottomed out it was enough to bounce on it a couple of time to feel again the orgasm threaten me.

I let the cock in my mouth go, and grinding a bit on the dildo, testing how safely I could still ride that edge, I went back to work. I did the next two pegs stop, and removed two from my thighs, the most inner ones, because I couldn’t take it anymore, but added two to my pussy. When I slid down the dildo (I rode it up to replace the pegs, leaving just the tip inside) the moment the pegs touched the chair they spread open my now so swollen by arousal pussy so painfully, getting twisted against the surface of the chair, two kinda getting stuck under my thighs. I felt so slutty and exposed, my wet drippy cunt being held open like that while my asshole was filled by a cock.

I worked another while, when when my time was nearly over, I decided to try for for the last edge.
I began fucking myself on the dildo as hard as I could, basically squatting over the chair, riding a smaller section of it so it could ram me fast even if I could not take it all inside. Then I moved to basically jumping on it, letting it nearly out and then slamming it back, the pegs on my pussy hurting so much every time I bottomed out, hitting the chair. I was at the fourth time doing that that I felt the orgasm come and I forced myself to stop. I scrambled to grab the dildo for my mouth and rammed it in because I knew I needed to get off the one in my ass otherwise I would have orgasmed. My legs felt so weak and trembly and I fell seated on the chair in front of the dildo, pressing against my back.
My pussy was pulsating in pain and arousal, spread by the pegs and dripping, and I worked my last minutes while sucking on the cock in my mouth like it was a pacifier.
When the time was up I carefully removed all the pegs, that left behind red marks and scratches where they were yanked around when I was riding the dildo.
I went to take a shower with my toys to clean them and myself but my legs felt so weak I actually had to sit on the bottom of the shower.
I could not get up for 10 minutes, and I spent them glancing at the cocks that were just done using my holes, cleaning them well.

Thank you Sirs for your tasks, I hope this whore earned herself a orgasm, and if not she stills is so grateful to Sirs, she really feels like she is being properly disciplined in what her holes are for by your tasks.

Old 07-18-2023, 06:57 AM   #39
namesfelix

Quote:
I executed Sirs’s tasks and now present my report.
First thing I did when coming home was stripping naked as ordered, and then setting up my workspace.
Then I went to the bathroom to write on my face… I picked a deep red with some speckles in it, and spelled the letters nice and big. I tried forming a O with my lips, making the face I found myself do during yesterday’s training session, and felt my a thingle in my pussy by seeing myself like that. I could notice my cheeks were flushed already even if I had not started anything yet.

I fetched the suction cup dildo and the medium one and cleaned them well, then placed the suction one on the chair, with the bend angled away from me, so the balls would be in the front. I placed the pegs then (I don’t have proper clamps), 4 on each of my thighs, one on my lower lip, 4 on my pussy labia (2 per side) and one on the clit (breast are a limit of mine so nipples were a no go). I never clamped my clit before and I couldn’t even hold it there till I had turned on the computer, it hurt so much and when I thought it was getting number the smallest movement made it jolt in pain again… this whore’s clit is too sensible I’m so sorry Sirs. I then lubed up the suction cup dildo, and sat down to work.

I had been keeping my hole lubed every hour like Sir ordered, and yesterday I was used a lot, so I expected it to enter with ease, but it’s moderately thick and compared to my other toys very long, 6 inches/15 cm, so it seemed endless as I was impaling myself on it.

When I finally bottomed out I tried wiggle to find confort, feeling the stretch on my hole burn despite the lube, and feeling it fill me so unexpectedly much, and I realized the last instant I could feel my pussy contract in the beginning of a orgasm. I stayed still till it stopped feeling tense, then relaxed (for what was possible) on my new whore seat.

I kept my legs parted because of the pegs on my thighs and pussy, and began working. After 20 minutes I removed the pegs, as Sir ordered. My ass was not feeling any less stretched by the dildo, but releasing the pegs seemed to distract me from that discomfort. I deepthroated the other dildo, trying to lodge it as deep in my mouth as I could like Sir taught me, and slid off the dildo in my ass to go pee and fetch some water.

When I came back I decided to try turn the dildo the other angle, to see if it changed the feeling of being impaled to it.
It was now angled towards my belly, with the balls at my back. I relubed it, placed the tip inside and released the cock in my mouth, so that none of my holes would be empty for a single second. The I reapplied the pegs, but putting them back actually hurt so much more now, my flesh feeling so sore, and I could not put all the pegs on my pussy lips, just two.

I began sliding down the dildo again and the change angle evidently did something because I moaned when I bottomed out. My pussy could touch the chair in this position, and I felt it wet pressing on it, labia a little spread by the remaining pegs, and I adjusted myself on the dildo.
I worked 10 minutes straight, then paused to drink some water, and tried to ride the dildo, grabbing at the desk for support. I found the right angle and rythm after few attempts, letting it nearly slide out and then slamming it back in, and after not long I felt my pussy spasm and my belly contract and the orgasm getting so close, so I stopped because I knew if I rid it just one more thrust I would have cum.

I found a angle that was more uncomfortable, where i could really feel the stretch on my asshole ring, to chase away the risk of orgasm, and began working again. I was so horny now that the pegs on my pussy were becoming unbearable, and when the 20 minutes were off I had to remove them for good, couldn’t put them back. The one on my lip hurt in a pretty intense way but without spikes, while those on my thighs were like getting pinched really hard, but still bearable.

I worked another 20 minutes, till the next time to release the pegs, and got up again for water. I placed the dildo inside my mouth and pushed it as deep as I could, then I slid off the dildo on the chair. My hole felt empty now… I could feel it gape a bit, as it was still being filled by a cock, and it felt swollen, similar to how I felt after my holes were finally empty after yesterday’s training. I went to fetch water, placed all the pegs back (returning two to my pussy lips, didn’t dare to put them all back there), and relubed the dildo.
I had still the other dildo in my mouth when I lowered myself on the one in the chair, and halfway I could already feel my thighs contract and weak and my pussy feeling funny. I concentrated on the thought of being double roasted and finished lowering myself on the dildo, and when I bottomed out it was enough to bounce on it a couple of time to feel again the orgasm threaten me.

I let the cock in my mouth go, and grinding a bit on the dildo, testing how safely I could still ride that edge, I went back to work. I did the next two pegs stop, and removed two from my thighs, the most inner ones, because I couldn’t take it anymore, but added two to my pussy. When I slid down the dildo (I rode it up to replace the pegs, leaving just the tip inside) the moment the pegs touched the chair they spread open my now so swollen by arousal pussy so painfully, getting twisted against the surface of the chair, two kinda getting stuck under my thighs. I felt so slutty and exposed, my wet drippy cunt being held open like that while my asshole was filled by a cock.

I worked another while, when when my time was nearly over, I decided to try for for the last edge.
I began fucking myself on the dildo as hard as I could, basically squatting over the chair, riding a smaller section of it so it could ram me fast even if I could not take it all inside. Then I moved to basically jumping on it, letting it nearly out and then slamming it back, the pegs on my pussy hurting so much every time I bottomed out, hitting the chair. I was at the fourth time doing that that I felt the orgasm come and I forced myself to stop. I scrambled to grab the dildo for my mouth and rammed it in because I knew I needed to get off the one in my ass otherwise I would have orgasmed. My legs felt so weak and trembly and I fell seated on the chair in front of the dildo, pressing against my back.
My pussy was pulsating in pain and arousal, spread by the pegs and dripping, and I worked my last minutes while sucking on the cock in my mouth like it was a pacifier.
When the time was up I carefully removed all the pegs, that left behind red marks and scratches where they were yanked around when I was riding the dildo.
I went to take a shower with my toys to clean them and myself but my legs felt so weak I actually had to sit on the bottom of the shower.
I could not get up for 10 minutes, and I spent them glancing at the cocks that were just done using my holes, cleaning them well.

Thank you Sirs for your tasks, I hope this whore earned herself a orgasm, and if not she stills is so grateful to Sirs, she really feels like she is being properly disciplined in what her holes are for by your tasks.
Very good whore im very happy with how well you did! if the others agree i think you deserve an orgasm~ youll still have to work for it but i think your spitroasting kink is very cute and we should work on that~
Old 07-18-2023, 06:58 AM   #40
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

You really worked on your whoring skills and it pleased me to read that you even took that medium dildo deeply in your mouth. You have my permission to ride your big dildo to orgasm.

Lay down, spread your cheeks and lube that dildo up in your mouth and afterwards with actual lube. Start with just the tip in your ass and carefully go deeper. Go slowly at first and continue to go faster as you see fit.

You may have as many orgasms as you can have in the 15 minutes you will fuck your ass.

likes, dislikes, limits

Old 07-18-2023, 11:26 AM   #41
ella_ella

Thank you Sirs,
this whore is so happy she satisfied you enough to earn herself an orgasm.

I will execute your generous task tomorrow:
part because I won’t have much free time for eventual more elaborate ones, sadly, and mostly because after today’s session I still feel my asshole so very raw, and it hurts to even wipe it, so I think I would not be able to fully appreciate and enjoy your gift like this.

Of course if Sirs or anyone else wishes to add additional rules I have to follow tomorrow while I perform my task, I will be happy to carry them out too.

Old 07-18-2023, 03:07 PM   #42
namesfelix

Quote:
Thank you Sirs,
this whore is so happy she satisfied you enough to earn herself an orgasm.

I will execute your generous task tomorrow:
part because I won’t have much free time for eventual more elaborate ones, sadly, and mostly because after today’s session I still feel my asshole so very raw, and it hurts to even wipe it, so I think I would not be able to fully appreciate and enjoy your gift like this.

Of course if Sirs or anyone else wishes to add additional rules I have to follow tomorrow while I perform my task, I will be happy to carry them out too.
Of course taling time after all your training makes sense. One addition i will make is you should be getting used to being spit roast more. So while you fuck yourselfnto orgasm make sure you have a cock in your mouth as well. It would also be fine if you wanted to watch or listen to porn while you perform~ if not a blindfold should helo emmerse you in the cocks your taking.
Old 07-18-2023, 03:13 PM   #43
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

It's okay. Take the time you need to heal. Felix' Spitroast idea is great and I look forward to your report.

likes, dislikes, limits

Old 07-19-2023, 06:47 AM   #44
ella_ella

Quote:
You really worked on your whoring skills and it pleased me to read that you even took that medium dildo deeply in your mouth. You have my permission to ride your big dildo to orgasm.

Lay down, spread your cheeks and lube that dildo up in your mouth and afterwards with actual lube. Start with just the tip in your ass and carefully go deeper. Go slowly at first and continue to go faster as you see fit.

You may have as many orgasms as you can have in the 15 minutes you will fuck your ass.
Quote:
Of course taling time after all your training makes sense. One addition i will make is you should be getting used to being spit roast more. So while you fuck yourselfnto orgasm make sure you have a cock in your mouth as well. It would also be fine if you wanted to watch or listen to porn while you perform~ if not a blindfold should helo emmerse you in the cocks your taking.
Thank you Sirs, I executed my tasks.

I came home, stripped naked down below the waist and raised my shirt so this whore would feel like she was so eager to get fucked she didn’t even take care of getting out of all her clothes, and fetched the big dildo and the medium one.
After cleaning them I lubed well the big dildo and placed it on a towel on my pillow, then placed the medium one next to it. Than I started the timer and I put a black scarf around my eyes and tied it so it won’t fall down, and lied down, toys in the pillow in front of me.

I took the tip of the medium dildo in my lips, sucking gently, and I spread my cheeks with my left and and with the right I guided the big dildo to my hole. I had it enter me slowly, first the tip, then just a inch by a inch, as I kisses and licked the tip of the other dildo. It slid in more easily than I feared, yesterday evening my hole hurt a lot and I was afraid it was going to be hard to be penetrated, but instead after the tip it was smooth and just a bit uncomfortable because of the sudden stretch.

Once the big dildo was all inside I took down my throat the other too, and stayed still a moment, to just take in how I was getting splitroasted by cocks.
Then I grabbed the base of the dildo and began fucking my ass, very slow, while I deepthroated the other cock.

I began alternating burst of quicker but shallow thrusts, getting the dildo out just few inches, to longer deeper thrusts. After a bit I felt my hole getting drier, I probably had not lubed the cock enough for its length, so I scrambled blindly for the lube and squirted some over my entrance.
This whore then decided that it was time to test if she could take a stronger quick deeper fucking and after pulling the dildo nearly all out, started pounding herself with it. I don’t think I lasted two minutes, I felt my body tense as I was slurping on the dick in my mouth, I spread my legs and just shoved it back hard inside again and again, then I had to stop because my whole body shuddered and I came moaning around the cock in my mouth.
I stayed still a bit, rocking my hips gently, feeling my pussy send jolts of peleasure, feeling it swollen and wet against the bedsheet, sucking on the cock in my mouth like it was a pacifier.

Then I grabbed the base again and began once more fucking my hole, gently this time.
Slow deep strokes went on for a while as I deepthroated the dildo in my mouth.
Then this whore tested if she could take again a faster fucking and came once more within four thrusts. I felt like such a cockslut , coming again so fast. My pussy was aching, my hole clenching, and I kept bobbing on the cock in my mouth to distract myself by the tension that kept dragging on in my lower half. This orgasm was less strong but lasted so long, I think I was down from it but my hole kept clenching for dear life around the cock inside it, keeping it deep.
Usually I have difficulties keeping dildos inside, but even without touching it the big one kept lodged there, I felt the stretch and the burn buy this whore’s hole wouldn’t let it go.

I began rocking my hips again to give it some movement, to grind a bit on the bed, sucking all along the dick in my mouth, but when I was about to try again see if I could maybe thrust the cock inside me, the alarm rang.
I slid out the cock in my ass, removed the blindfold and sat up to write my report, my pussy naked and wet soaking the bedsheets, the other cock still in my mouth as I wrote.

Thank you Sirs for the wonderful orgasms, this whore is so grateful you deemed her deserving of it.

Old 07-19-2023, 08:12 AM   #45
namesfelix

Quote:
Thank you Sirs, I executed my tasks.

I came home, stripped naked down below the waist and raised my shirt so this whore would feel like she was so eager to get fucked she didn’t even take care of getting out of all her clothes, and fetched the big dildo and the medium one.
After cleaning them I lubed well the big dildo and placed it on a towel on my pillow, then placed the medium one next to it. Than I started the timer and I put a black scarf around my eyes and tied it so it won’t fall down, and lied down, toys in the pillow in front of me.

I took the tip of the medium dildo in my lips, sucking gently, and I spread my cheeks with my left and and with the right I guided the big dildo to my hole. I had it enter me slowly, first the tip, then just a inch by a inch, as I kisses and licked the tip of the other dildo. It slid in more easily than I feared, yesterday evening my hole hurt a lot and I was afraid it was going to be hard to be penetrated, but instead after the tip it was smooth and just a bit uncomfortable because of the sudden stretch.

Once the big dildo was all inside I took down my throat the other too, and stayed still a moment, to just take in how I was getting splitroasted by cocks.
Then I grabbed the base of the dildo and began fucking my ass, very slow, while I deepthroated the other cock.

I began alternating burst of quicker but shallow thrusts, getting the dildo out just few inches, to longer deeper thrusts. After a bit I felt my hole getting drier, I probably had not lubed the cock enough for its length, so I scrambled blindly for the lube and squirted some over my entrance.
This whore then decided that it was time to test if she could take a stronger quick deeper fucking and after pulling the dildo nearly all out, started pounding herself with it. I don’t think I lasted two minutes, I felt my body tense as I was slurping on the dick in my mouth, I spread my legs and just shoved it back hard inside again and again, then I had to stop because my whole body shuddered and I came moaning around the cock in my mouth.
I stayed still a bit, rocking my hips gently, feeling my pussy send jolts of peleasure, feeling it swollen and wet against the bedsheet, sucking on the cock in my mouth like it was a pacifier.

Then I grabbed the base again and began once more fucking my hole, gently this time.
Slow deep strokes went on for a while as I deepthroated the dildo in my mouth.
Then this whore tested if she could take again a faster fucking and came once more within four thrusts. I felt like such a cockslut , coming again so fast. My pussy was aching, my hole clenching, and I kept bobbing on the cock in my mouth to distract myself by the tension that kept dragging on in my lower half. This orgasm was less strong but lasted so long, I think I was down from it but my hole kept clenching for dear life around the cock inside it, keeping it deep.
Usually I have difficulties keeping dildos inside, but even without touching it the big one kept lodged there, I felt the stretch and the burn buy this whore’s hole wouldn’t let it go.

I began rocking my hips again to give it some movement, to grind a bit on the bed, sucking all along the dick in my mouth, but when I was about to try again see if I could maybe thrust the cock inside me, the alarm rang.
I slid out the cock in my ass, removed the blindfold and sat up to write my report, my pussy naked and wet soaking the bedsheets, the other cock still in my mouth as I wrote.

Thank you Sirs for the wonderful orgasms, this whore is so grateful you deemed her deserving of it.
good girl you orgasmed twice! from sucking cock and riding another. such a whore. I think you deserve an extra reward from me, since you orgasmed twice, ill double it, give yourself 50 hard spanks to EACH cheek as a reward~

Advertisements
Kink Talk