Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #31
b0ris

I just gave the same dare to someone else (though centred on her clitoris instead of a nipple):

I'd like to find out how many taps (very fast tapping, more then once per second, but rather light) of a wooden spoon your left nipple can sustain.

Take a picture before you start. Feel free to massage your other nipple. Take an "after" picture, showing the colour difference (before/after and left/right!)
Old 11-03-2010, 01:18 AM   #32
sonyc

As your dares get more and more you should really think about creating an album for the dare pictures.
sonyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:26 AM   #33
xxthefischxx

okay i have one for you, start by kneeling naked in the center of your room. tie the base of your breast up and wait till they swell. Then take a bristle side of a brush and brush each nipple twice, then apply toothpaste to each nipple. Now you have to tie a string one one nipple, loop the string around the back of your neck and tie it tightly to the other nipple. the point of this will be to hold the breast up higher then hey normally are which should hurt quiet a bit and if you need to you can just tie the string to clothes pins then attach them to your nipples. Then while your kneeling use your strong hand to light a candle and drip wax over on your breasts while your weak hand pleasures yourself. You can only stop dripping the wax once you've climaxed and if masturbation is a limit then just go for five min. If at any time the candle goes out give each breast a snap with a rubber band and if one of the nipples come free that nipple gets 3 snaps, more toothpaste and back tied up before you can continue.

let me know how it goes and if you don't mind I'd like the pic after your done but with your nipples still tied up and waxed. [email protected]
xxthefischxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:27 AM   #34
plsdareme

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareMeister View Post
Here's one I thought of for you while driving home from college. I got hard just imagining it

Put a couple elastic bands around each breast, then put a candle in your mouth so you have something to suck on while doing the dare. Now light the candle and hold it over your breasts so that the wax falls on your nipples.

You must get exactly 10 drops on each breast, but here's the catch. If your breath puts out the candle by accident, you have to smack the wax off using a belt and start over

Email me a pic with the wax still on once you finish, and let me know how many times (if any) you blew out the candle.

[email protected]
The pic is sent . I was fortunate to not blow out the candle at all - once the candle was lit, the wax fell very quickly and it really only took less than a minute to get ten drops on both breasts. I hope you enjoy the photos!
plsdareme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:35 AM   #35
plsdareme

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabuza View Post
put clothespins on your nipples then encase them in wax the pull of the clothes pins

ps. you might want to use a light colored candle

pls send me pics with the clamps on and after you took them off you can send them to [email protected]
I just sent you photos of this one...I have never dripped wax directly on my nipples before, it really stung! I was trying to get them covered really good, so dripped it right on the tips and all around. And it was painful to remove the clothespins too, breaking the wax as well as taking off the clamp. I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Old 11-03-2010, 06:44 AM   #36
plsdareme

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ris View Post
I just gave the same dare to someone else (though centred on her clitoris instead of a nipple):

I'd like to find out how many taps (very fast tapping, more then once per second, but rather light) of a wooden spoon your left nipple can sustain.

Take a picture before you start. Feel free to massage your other nipple. Take an "after" picture, showing the colour difference (before/after and left/right!)
I made it up to about 600 taps, believe it or not - I was going very fast, and each tap stung pretty good. I think I could possibly have gone longer but it was getting very painful when I stopped. I took the photos; I don't think there is a significant color difference since my nipples are already fairly dark, but you can tell me if you notice any effects from the spanking . I need your email address to be able to send.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:57 AM   #37
newninja
getDare Sweetheart

hello glad to see you are back.

here is a dare for you to try:

Get some uncooked rice or beans or whatever you have lying around into your too tight bra, then lie face down on your bathroom floor/ or whatever hard surface you have and slide across the room without taking the weight off of your breasts.

Serve the food for dinner if you are feeling adventurous.

likes: moderate pain, bondage, creative, messy, nudity, exercise, ice

perhaps: pee, anal, semi-public

limits: public, bleeding, things with other people, poo
newninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:04 AM   #38
plsdareme

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxthefischxx View Post
okay i have one for you, start by kneeling naked in the center of your room. tie the base of your breast up and wait till they swell. Then take a bristle side of a brush and brush each nipple twice, then apply toothpaste to each nipple. Now you have to tie a string one one nipple, loop the string around the back of your neck and tie it tightly to the other nipple. the point of this will be to hold the breast up higher then hey normally are which should hurt quiet a bit and if you need to you can just tie the string to clothes pins then attach them to your nipples. Then while your kneeling use your strong hand to light a candle and drip wax over on your breasts while your weak hand pleasures yourself. You can only stop dripping the wax once you've climaxed and if masturbation is a limit then just go for five min. If at any time the candle goes out give each breast a snap with a rubber band and if one of the nipples come free that nipple gets 3 snaps, more toothpaste and back tied up before you can continue.

let me know how it goes and if you don't mind I'd like the pic after your done but with your nipples still tied up and waxed. [email protected]
Oh wow...talk about nipple torture! Prepping them by having me stroke them with the brush, and apply toothpaste, was bad enough - but then to tie them and wax them, was excruciating! Especially with my breasts tied so that they were swelling. Photos are added to the album that I started - I think my photos are awaiting approval by the moderators, so you may not be able to see them yet. I will email these directly to you so that you can see the fruit of your labor ;-) but everyone should soon be able to see photos of the last several dares.

Thanks everyone, keep them coming!
Old 11-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #39
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome back

Firstly you need your old too small bra with the nipple holes cut out and get the cups soaking wet, then when they are wet put them in the freezer for 30-60 minutes, until ice-cold/semi-frozen/frozen (your choice). Then put it on for 4 minutes, take it off for 2 minutes, then put it back on but this time putting clothespins on your nipples and keeping it on for another 4 minutes.

Hope you enjoy this and it isn't too easy/simple

I'll pm you my email for before/during/after pics.

Loves: Semi-Public, Masturbation, Little Pain

Hates: Permenant, Lot of Pain, Other Guy, Anal, Faeces, Urine

I Do NOT Do Webcam
Nor do I want a Master, and no I don't want a slave either

>>>>>>>Ask Me Anything<<<<<<<
Matt Uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:17 AM   #40
plsdareme

Quote:
Originally Posted by newninja View Post
hello glad to see you are back.

here is a dare for you to try:

Get some uncooked rice or beans or whatever you have lying around into your too tight bra, then lie face down on your bathroom floor/ or whatever hard surface you have and slide across the room without taking the weight off of your breasts.

Serve the food for dinner if you are feeling adventurous.
I decided to use barley, since it's similar to rice and I had some on hand. I poured a bunch into each bra cup and got down on the floor. That really hurt! I slid around for a minute, across the room, and then emptied my bra over the garbage can. But there was still some barley stuck into each nipple - I took a picture, since I like people to see the results of my breast torment. I hope you like!
Old 11-03-2010, 07:25 AM   #41
Crush-it

See how long you can maintain this for, pick a start time maybe when you wake up when you will be doing a lot of things.
You are not allowed to use your hand to move anything. You can pick things up using your hands but to move something you must attached clamps to your nipples and then to the object and drag them around using only your nipples. This includes everything from clothes, shoes, food, and even furniture.
As this will involve you being practically topless I suggest you only do this in your house. Send a picture before and after to see how much difference there is.
Crush-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:39 AM   #42
plsdareme

I can't post photos of completed dares on this website, but head over to www.photobucket.com and search for my album. My username, and the guest password to view my private album, are the same: plsdareme

Let me know if it works; thanks guys!
Old 11-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #43
masterof911

yes it work they are very good
masterof911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:52 AM   #44
newninja
getDare Sweetheart

yes indeed they are good.

A suggestion:
maybe in the future you should write the name of the darer on your breasts for each picture or hold up a sign. just to see who did what

likes: moderate pain, bondage, creative, messy, nudity, exercise, ice

perhaps: pee, anal, semi-public

limits: public, bleeding, things with other people, poo
newninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:56 AM   #45
plsdareme

Quote:
Originally Posted by newninja View Post
yes indeed they are good.

A suggestion:
maybe in the future you should write the name of the darer on your breasts for each picture or hold up a sign. just to see who did what
Anyone who would like to see their name on my breasts should include this in their dare instructions. I'd be happy to comply!

Advertisements
Kink Talk