Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #31
djneedsgooddares

no, its true. Have you not seen all the other stuff that these girls have done to me?
djneedsgooddares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #32
djneedsgooddares

Does anybody have any idea how I could get these girls back?
Old 06-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #33
zegogez

Send a message via MSN to zegogez Send a message via Yahoo to zegogez

i wish i was you so badly.

male

you decide my fate http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/444344
zegogez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #34
Coyote
getDare Addict

Well you should attemp to do something that will really make them angry. Then get caught on purpose. Get my drift?
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:27 AM   #35
djneedsgooddares

Haha got any ideas to prevoke them then? LOL
Old 06-11-2009, 09:53 AM   #36
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

i dont have any ideas but revenge seams in order
on another note for most of the people who say they wish this was them you might say that now but youd soon realise that its easier said then done so dont go jumping to conclusions on stuff that may sound fun at first

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:26 PM   #37
djneedsgooddares

Default Input??

So my master is reaching out for ideas of how to punish and embarass me. So, basically I need any ideas, something equal or better than what I already am subject to. As you could probobly tell, she doesn't care how painful or permanantly humiliating my punishments are, so now you get to join in on the fun of dominating me. She says to have fun with it, and she appreciates your input and ideas
Old 08-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #38
djneedsgooddares

Default most recent embarassment

So I haven't posted anything in a long time, but here's the most recent punishment I've endured: so it was my masters little brothers birthday, and they needed entertainment. So, I got in my familiar attire, a vagina and DD boobs along with a wig glued to my head. After getting my make up and nails done, I got my bikini on and went outside where the party was. I was at the pie booth, not bad. Much better than I expected. Probobly got whipped cream pied 50 times from 10 year olds throwing pies at me. And that seemed to b it. However, after dinner, my master and her friends grabbed me, carried me outside, and put me in the dunking booth. They locked the cage, and I was stuck. It was a cow manure dunking booth, 6 feet of fresh warm cow shit. So when I got dunked, I went fully under. After dinner, the kids probobly dunked me close to 40 times. So I was plastered in cow crap. When all the kids finally left, my master threw the key to the cage into the dunking booth and it quickly sunk. So I spent 15 minutes diving and swimming in luke warm shit to find my key to freedom while they video taped and snapped pictures. When I finally found it, I came from the cage fully covered in about a 1/4 inch layer. They laughed for a while and told me to get cleaned up. I went to the outdoor shower, washed myself off, but was still stuck as a female. They said they wouldn't take my boobs or vag off unless I let them do something. I had no choice. So, first off, I was blind folded, hand my hands and feet tied, and laid on my back with my mouth open. One by one, the 8 girls each took their turn standing over my face and chest until each girl peed on me, and took a shit on me. So, the first girl squatted right over my face. She crapped right in my mouth, over flowing onto my face, then peed on me. She then told me to chew and keep that in my mouth for the rest of the humiliation. I ended with my face and boobs COVERED in warm shit straight from the girls, and I'd been pissed on. The last thing I endured was having my shit covered body Saran wrapped and I slept outside stuck like that until morning. And they woke me up to a video camara and an uproar of laughter
Old 08-30-2009, 04:21 PM   #39
djneedsgooddares

post an idea if you have something you'd like my master to make me endure
Old 08-30-2009, 04:47 PM   #40
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Oh, DJ, I fucking love this story. I don't know if it's true or not, I kinda hope it is because I'd do anything for this to happen to me. Ohhhhh... Anyways, I have a couple of questions I'd like you to answer truthfully, and a dare.

Questions

1. How do they get all that shit?
2. Is it one girl, or many like you formerly stated?
3. Why is she your Master?
4. Is this blackmail, a lost bet, or consent?

Dare

Your Mistress dresses you up in just the fake pussy, boobs, wig, and the skimpiest bikini imaginable. Or, a see-through bra and a thong. They take a butt plug, and coat it thickly with toothpaste and icy hot. Then they shove it up your bethonged ass. Then they drech you in shit. They saran wrap you and tie you to a tree in a public park. Then they put up a sign, "Take a picture with the crossdress slut- 50 cents". However many people take your picture is how many times they each get to spank you after.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:26 PM   #41
djneedsgooddares

Everything I post is what actually happens to me. And the girls who r my masters also greatly appreciate input and ways to further humiliate me. Feel free to join in!
Old 08-30-2009, 09:00 PM   #42
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

have them dress you in your "attire" and whore yourself to their friends.
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:03 PM   #43
djneedsgooddares

their male or female friends?
Old 08-30-2009, 09:09 PM   #44
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

I think you should do both, but the majority of them, should be male, since you will be looking like a female, ofcourse
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:10 PM   #45
djneedsgooddares

I what should I do with them then?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmailed, cum-eating, domination, feminization, humiliation