Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2014, 10:20 PM   #31
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
Haha eat well yeah you should definitely have eaten. No dying on us haha. Use toothpaste. If you are daring take your Velcro cuffs and take the rough part to those spots.
Yes sir I'll use toothpaste but not sure about the Velcro...I don't wanna gum it all up and make them not vrlcro anymore...

My Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69405
masterssub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:24 PM   #32
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I know you did. Put icy hot on your nipples and clit. Then put on your three way clamps. Pull it off 10 times or as many as you can get. but first flick them each 50 times or use a rubber band.
I flicked each nipple and my clit 50 times each and then used toothpaste instead like you said I could...I attached the 3 way clamps....I assumed you wanted them all pulled off in one Yank so I did....and holy fcking owww! I was able to reattach them and do it a 2nd time but after that I couldn't anymore. Sorry Sir

My Toys:
Old 01-21-2014, 10:31 PM   #33
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterssub View Post
Yes sir I'll use toothpaste but not sure about the Velcro...I don't wanna gum it all up and make them not vrlcro anymore...
I meant before the toothpaste. Haha wow really bad explaining sorry slut.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:39 PM   #34
Flyboys
Distinguished Member

Ok, two more as promised via KIK. One, this one should be fairly easy. You must take a two pictures of your pussy, one with no arousal showing, closed lips, no excitement whatsoever. The other picture should be as obscene as possible. You should be very wet, hands holding your pussy lips apart so that we can see your tunnel, etc. The more shameless the better.

The last dare for your first vote is that you must show us your ass. We have not yet really seen it. First prepare it with a few spanks and your 3 way clips on your labia and clit, use the rubber spatula and give your ass a nice pink glow. About 100 hits a cheek should do. I would ask for more, but am trying to stay in the 5 min time period. After your last spank, you will yank the clips off all at once. When you are done, you need to give us the best shot of your red ass that you can take, please try to spread your cheeks so that we can see your ass hole as well. I am sorry if these are a little bland, but I am trying to come up with a few quick ones before bedtime.

I am always willing to meet new people and chat, shoot me a message sometime!
Flyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:50 PM   #35
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboys View Post
Ok, two more as promised via KIK. One, this one should be fairly easy. You must take a two pictures of your pussy, one with no arousal showing, closed lips, no excitement whatsoever. The other picture should be as obscene as possible. You should be very wet, hands holding your pussy lips apart so that we can see your tunnel, etc. The more shameless the better.

The last dare for your first vote is that you must show us your ass. We have not yet really seen it. First prepare it with a few spanks and your 3 way clips on your labia and clit, use the rubber spatula and give your ass a nice pink glow. About 100 hits a cheek should do. I would ask for more, but am trying to stay in the 5 min time period. After your last spank, you will yank the clips off all at once. When you are done, you need to give us the best shot of your red ass that you can take, please try to spread your cheeks so that we can see your ass hole as well. I am sorry if these are a little bland, but I am trying to come up with a few quick ones before bedtime.

I completed this sir and sent you the pics....do I have your permission now to close the thread?

My Toys:
Old 01-21-2014, 10:54 PM   #36
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Okay going to sleep now....leave me tasks for tomorrow...and please please people I need FOUR more people to give me permission to end this thread...please!

My Toys:
Old 01-21-2014, 10:57 PM   #37
Flyboys
Distinguished Member

Yes, good job! I am very happy with my pictures!

Let it be PROCLAIMED to all the lands, that ONE vote has been recorded to end this wonderful thread that non but THE one wants to see closed -insert sad face -

I am always willing to meet new people and chat, shoot me a message sometime!
Flyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:57 PM   #38
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Here is something fun for you. Put in vibrators in both holes. Turn them on high. Gag yourself. Bind your breasts then do 750 hits. If you need to pull them our do so but then 50 hits to each breast.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:59 PM   #39
masterssub
Distinguished Member

***Update**on behalf of master90, I must now get 25 people to give me permission to close this thread. This is going to be open for a longgg time...

My Toys:
Old 01-21-2014, 10:59 PM   #40
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Wear a crotch rope all day tomorrow.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:00 PM   #41
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterssub View Post
***Update**on behalf of master90, I must now get 25 people to give me permission to close this thread. This is going to be open for a longgg time...
Haha you are one unlucky slut
Old 01-21-2014, 11:06 PM   #42
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Sleep with your butt plug vibrator in on high.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:07 PM   #43
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

Yes she is. It's pretty funny
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:08 PM   #44
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master90 View Post
Yes she is. It's pretty funny
Great idea i love it haha.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:14 PM   #45
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sleep with your butt plug vibrator in on high.
I don't normally do overnight stuff but I'll sleep with my smaller purple plug in overnight sir if that is okayy?

Also please since this is out of my norms may i please get 1 permission from you to end this?

My Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk