Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 12:49 PM   #31
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
Well it would appear as though you all have been keeping my little andrea busy.

I also see andrea has a new friend, slavejena. also interesting.

Given that it is now coffee time, I was concerned that andrea may have forgotten to take a break.

So;

Darling, apply a nice coating of arousal gel, make sure your crtch rope is snug and properly positioned on, what i assume is, your now wet swollen clit.

Take the elevator down to the atrium level, this should allow sufficient time for the gel to saturate your crotch rope and really start to take effect.
Head over to the coffee stand and order two cups of coffee and then off to the bathroom.

Insert your vibe, turn it on medium, and take the elevator, which i assume will be crouded at this time, back up while carrying the coffees. (no tray)

When you get to your floor, give one of the coffees to a male co worker, make sure to stand there while he pays you the exact amount you paid for the coffee, make change if you have to.

Return to your desk, and then, you may turn off the vibe.

Good luck dear, enjoy the ride.

Cheers,

Sir Robert.
Thank you Sir for reminding me it was time for a break. Sometimes I get caught up with work. However today, I am slightly distracted with tasks of the day.

Slowly I took my time to apply the gel and even slower, I tugged on the rope to situate it just....on...the...right...spot.....
As I walked to the coffee counter, I could feel the rope and gel saturate around my very swollen clit. Damn! I can feel the delicious slide of the rope with every step. Ordered my 2 coffees...I am sure a few recognized me from my earlier display. I smugly smile, lick my lips as I add cream to the hot coffee.

The bathroom is just before the elevators. As the obedient slut that I am, I slipped in a stall to insert the vibe into my very wet cunt. I really couldn't help myself, I moved the rope aside and slowly circled my finger around my clit. Already swollen, and wet, I quickly lick my fingers....mmm....tasting so good. I just need to feel my pussy throb before I turn on the vibe.

Slowly I slide one finger inside of me. Mmmm....I was so wet....in and out, slowly slides, my pussy tightening and pulsing around my finger....back to my clit, stroking up and down the length of my clit, imagining Sir’s tongue, what he does to me when he enjoys my delicious pussy. Pulsing, my finger starts to move just a bit faster, pressing firmly on my clit...so fucking wet.......stop......skirt pulled down....vibe turned on....

I want to cum so badly and now the vibing deep in my pussy is surely going to push me over the edge....
To the packed elevator.....keep my strength...biting lip....shifting from one leg to the other...fuck....this slut needs to cum soon....preferably with Sir’s cock deep in her mouth.

I really almost felt hurried. I honesty had to get the vibe off....AAAAcckkkk...I was so so close to cumming. Hands full, I was unable to turn the vibe off. Quickly got to my office. Coffee down, quick.....so close.....phew....vibe off.

I hope I haven't disappointed my Sir in my moment of weakness. Off to deliver the coffee....

Andreaswallows.....

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 10-27-2016, 01:51 PM   #32
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Humidity rising..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavejena View Post
A tug for you as well
Jena,

This cock loving cum slut is so incredibly wet right now..........I want to cum so badly..........tugging as I type.......don't know how much more my tender pussy and clit can take.

Thank gawd this wasn't a vibe.........

Thank you for the task Dear,

xoxoxo..........

Old 10-27-2016, 02:23 PM   #33
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Holy crap how magnificent. Who would have thought the vibrations could carry through your lovely ass to the desk! Now I too can't stand up... As I have said before you have a habit of doing that to the guys around you.

I dare you to do some further testing with other guys in the office of this interesting transmission...

Your pussy's vibrations to your ass
Your ass's vibrations to the table
Arousal to the cock of whoever is sitting at the table

Perhaps try it with Mr Pervy?

Buzz buzz
Xx
Good morning dear Andrea - did you notice the 'BUZZ' in the message above from yesterday? If you did do it, thankyou, but have a BUZZ from me anyway as soon as your dripping pussy can manage it without squirting in great hip jerking orgasmic spasms right there in the office.

If didn't do it, you have two buzzes to do do!

While doing the buzz print something and go and get it from the printer, drop the piece of paper on the floor, and bend down to pick it up before returning to your office.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:31 PM   #34
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default unfinished business..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
How about either a buzz or vibe, but in front of a female co-worker. Ideally you'd be able to sit on their desk, as in maintenance.
Sir Berserk,

Thank you for the task, and nice to hear from you again

I have to tell you I am so aroused from all of the tasks today, I can barely concentrate long enough to type my responses.

Given that I am a brave little slut, I decided to combine both of your suggestions, I slowly slid the 8 inch vibe inside my wet pussy, even before I turned it on I could feel my cunt beginning to pulse as it filled me. Then, I positioned the wiivibe inside and against my swollen clit, the crotch rope applying pressure to it, and it directly on my hypersensitive clit.

Turning the vibe on medium, I instantly felt a shiver throughout my body......I approached one of the girls desks in the open area of the office, I am sure she could see how flushed my face was and note the tremble in my voice as I reviewed the aged receivables report. as she began to respond to my questions, I pulled my phone out and activated the wiivibe as I leaned against the desk. I fought to hold myself steady as the vibe deep inside me stimulated my pussy and the wiivibe tormented my now throbbing clit......

then I happened, I looked up and spotted Carlos across the room, my eyes locked on his as I slid my ass up onto the desk, leaving one leg outstretched for his enjoyment. I made a couple of obligatory responses to the payables girl, and did not unlock my eyes from Carlos's .........leaning forward slightly, applying more pressure to my clit and shifting the vibe inside me to a more pleasurable location, I felt the effects starting to take over......I held off as long as I could.......watching Carlos...........Carlos watching me.........I could tell he was letting his imagination enjoy my body......leaning slightly forward.......his eyes instantly locked on my cleavage.

Phone out, wii vibe off..........done with payables girl.......walking by Carlos in a business like fashion...........I commented "Carlos, we need to finish our discussion from yesterday, I will call you"

Briskly back to my office, shut the vibe off, but let it stay in place for a bit, caught my breath........as I thought of what Business Carlos and I had to finish.

I am a trembling wet messy...........Thank you Sir B. for the task.

xoxoxoxo..........

Old 10-27-2016, 04:00 PM   #35
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Default lunch!

At lunch, have your wiivibe in random mode while you are having lunch with colleagues. Chew as much as you like, but only swallow once the vibe hits its highest setting.

enjoy!
Old 10-27-2016, 04:01 PM   #36
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default a fitting end to a busy day

Andrea,

your work day is almost done, i think a Vibe is in order before you leave the office.

Don't forget the arousal gel........

Enjoy

Cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:08 PM   #37
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default slowly.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
Andrea,

your work day is almost done, i think a Vibe is in order before you leave the office.

Don't forget the arousal gel........

Enjoy

Cheers,
Thank you Sir,

Vibing now, while responding to a PM.

I am so incredibly wet, I want to cum so badly, but don't worry Sir, I will not.........slowly sliding the vibe deep inside..........and then slowly out again.........finger circling my clit.........

Push this slut more PLEASE.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:36 PM   #38
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post

Push this slut more PLEASE.
How about the posts of mine that you have failed to respond to. Have you been doing them or do you now have three minutes of BUZZing to do for me before you go home?
Old 10-27-2016, 05:06 PM   #39
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
How about the posts of mine that you have failed to respond to. Have you been doing them or do you now have three minutes of BUZZing to do for me before you go home?

My apologies Sir,

I was side tracked as Carlos came to see me in my office, but more on that later.

As you instructed 3 minutes of buzz time for this slut!

I made my way to the elevator heading to the parking garage, boarded the elevator and imeadiatly activated the vibe.

OMG, My clit is so sensitive from the days activities. Almost immediately i could hardly hold still, i felt my face flush with redness, my breathing increase causing my chest to heave.. tightly grasping the rail in the elevator to steady myself.
Its the end of the day, im sure the elevator stopped on every floor.....A kkk!
Soon it was very crowded, i found myself in the back corner, against the wall....rapid short breathes, trembling slightly as the wiivibe had me at its mercy. A tall young man beside me, in the corner, looking down, seemingly hypnotized by my breasts as they move up and down while i fought off the urge to CUM.

FINALLY, the parking garage....i struggled to walk in my heels to my car, fighting the vibe now buzzing and sliding from side to side accross my pulsing clit...

Door open

Falling into the seat

Vibe off

Acutely aware of my excessive wetness as i type this...

Thank you for making me a dripping wet cock craving horny mess sir.

Please give me more for my day tomorow.....if possible, i will report tonight on my Carlos visit of this afternoon.

X oxoxo....andreaswallows......her throat dry.....everything else.....soaked

Old 10-27-2016, 06:20 PM   #40
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Magnificent. Your report leads me to ask how you plan to spend your evening... I am imagining you in your highest heels, skirt removed, suction dildo stuck to the corner of a bench in your house. In one hand is yourhiatchi. I Wonder how long you can stand there, dildo inside you, alternating 1 minute intervals with the Hitachi and with your fingers.

Perhaps others can elaborate.. I have to go out but will be back in an hour.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:35 PM   #41
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

As amazing as that sounds Sir, we must keep tasks within the p eramiters of the conditions prescribed in this post by my master.

Perhaps another future thread will permit me to experience the delicious senario you described. ......a girl can only hope

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 10-27-2016, 08:33 PM   #42
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Unfortunately I wasn't able to join into the fun today, I was quite busy. To make up for it, I'm going to make this VIBE more interesting. As always, start by applying the arousal gel to your pussy clit, and the vibrator, you know I enjoy it . Now I will add the interesting part, instead of just being the next chance you get, it should be during your next meeting, and I'm willing to wait a few days for that if necessary. If you really want to please, then I know this is technically against the rules because I already said vibe, but you could add the wivibe to your clit, and give the control to that female coworker from last time. Again, just an idea, but I know you would enjoy, and I as well. Either way. Enjoy the torture.
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy
9% Ageplayer
3% Switch
2% Brat
2% Primal (Prey)
2% Rope bunny
1% Degradee
1% Girl/Boy
1% Masochist
1% Slave
1% Submissive
0% Pet

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2840991
Old 10-28-2016, 08:59 AM   #43
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Rules and structure.......my favorite ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Unfortunately I wasn't able to join into the fun today, I was quite busy. To make up for it, I'm going to make this VIBE more interesting. As always, start by applying the arousal gel to your pussy clit, and the vibrator, you know I enjoy it . Now I will add the interesting part, instead of just being the next chance you get, it should be during your next meeting, and I'm willing to wait a few days for that if necessary. If you really want to please, then I know this is technically against the rules because I already said vibe, but you could add the wivibe to your clit, and give the control to that female coworker from last time. Again, just an idea, but I know you would enjoy, and I as well. Either way. Enjoy the torture.
Sir John,

As luck would have it, we have a month end meeting this afternoon. I will be sure to have the vibe in place as per your instruction. However, as the rule indicate, only one task per post, so I will not be adding the wiivibe for this event.

In addition, I will not involve another co worker by letting them control a vibe.....that boarders on social suicide, as my master often reminds me; rule as rules, we would be nothing without structure.

In the mean time, Iam sure you all will keep me "busy" for the balance of my morning.

andreaswallows..........as per the rules.

xoxoxo............

Old 10-28-2016, 09:17 AM   #44
Scuba

Default Tug

Lets start this morning off with a tug

Old 10-28-2016, 09:43 AM   #45
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

Let's go with a buzz
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags