Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-04-2011, 02:53 AM   #31
Swan
Account Banned

My boyfriend. He had gone out on a vacation and he is coming back tomorrow after two weeks. Gosh. You've no idea how I feel, Meea, no idea. It'll be bliss when I'd hug him and touch him and everything. My god, it'll be out of the world!
Today was a good day! Heehee! How was yours?
My music teacher said that I sing well and I should take professional training to improve it! And I met a close friend today, and well, she's perfect. I love her a lot.
Other than that, twas a fairly uneventful day but I liked it. It was really nice.
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #32
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Location: That place where that thing happens next to that other place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
My boyfriend. He had gone out on a vacation and he is coming back tomorrow after two weeks. Gosh. You've no idea how I feel, Meea, no idea. It'll be bliss when I'd hug him and touch him and everything. My god, it'll be out of the world!
Today was a good day! Heehee! How was yours?
My music teacher said that I sing well and I should take professional training to improve it! And I met a close friend today, and well, she's perfect. I love her a lot.
Other than that, twas a fairly uneventful day but I liked it. It was really nice.
I know how you feel about your boyfriend. I'll get to see mine on Sunday. I can't wait.
I take professional voice training. I'll advise you though that if you choose to, make sure you find someone with a good reputation, and if you feel uncomfortable with anything they are doing (by uncomfortable I most particularly mean, if anything hurts your throat and they do not notice or notice and don't care) do not hesitate to leave them and switch teachers. I made that mistake and it took 4 years to get back to where I was.
My day was alright. Yesterday was great, so I'm still kind of in that mindset. It's a beautiful day outside! Thank you for asking.
meeacaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #33
Horse.Chic
getDare Sweetheart

I feel happy today, i plan on going bike riding later on... And maybe some horse riding tomorrow maybeee
Old 02-04-2011, 06:21 PM   #34
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse.Chic View Post
I feel happy today, i plan on going bike riding later on... And maybe some horse riding tomorrow maybeee
Sounds like fun
Old 02-05-2011, 07:40 AM   #35
Swan
Account Banned

Ya, of course I'll be careful. I'm mature
Twas a fairly good day, Meea. Just that - I couldn't meet my boyfriend because I was too busy. So I asked him to meet me tomorrow and not today. And now I kind of regret it.. Because I miss him so much. Gosh.
Other than that, today was a good-good day! I befriended a person I didn't know before. I met and spent almost the entire day with a close friend. And it was overall, really good. I feel okay.. actually better than I felt this morning. I got a bit depressed but now, my mood is a lot better. I'm happy.
It's very unfair how you don't reply to your own thread! You're supposed to tell us how your days were too!! Meanie!
Old 02-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #36
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ya, of course I'll be careful. I'm mature
Twas a fairly good day, Meea. Just that - I couldn't meet my boyfriend because I was too busy. So I asked him to meet me tomorrow and not today. And now I kind of regret it.. Because I miss him so much. Gosh.
Other than that, today was a good-good day! I befriended a person I didn't know before. I met and spent almost the entire day with a close friend. And it was overall, really good. I feel okay.. actually better than I felt this morning. I got a bit depressed but now, my mood is a lot better. I'm happy.
It's very unfair how you don't reply to your own thread! You're supposed to tell us how your days were too!! Meanie!
Okay. good.
I'm sorry you couldn't see your boyfriend. But now it'll be like we're on a double date, with people we've never actually met before, at a distance.
You are very good at making friends. That's a good trait.
I'm glad your day got better.
I'll take your suggestion. An update shortly to come.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #37
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

So, since apparently I have to reply to my own thead, my day was absolutely fantastic. It finally hit my sister and me that I am graduating this year during our Musical Theater Workshop class because one of the songs we're doing has a tribute to the seniors in it. We both cried, but she cried more than me so I feel successful! I watched half of Princess and the Frog today, but my dad made me turn it off because he had no interest in it. And I realized that at my musical theater school (not to be confused with my performing arts high school) I have the second most friends next to one of my best friends who is there several more times a week than I am, so he has an unfair advantage. :P Today I realized that I fulfilled one of the wishes I had when I was little that one day I would have more friends than the popular kids. It was a good day.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:39 PM   #38
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

My team let me down. depression ensues.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:54 AM   #39
Swan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeacaroline View Post
My team let me down. depression ensues.
Ouch..

My day was fairly good. I figured out that my guy wants to have sex with me..
Lmao! He's such a cutie.. He's planning something for the 14th but he wouldn't tell me.. >.< I like surprises though. My internet crashed so I couldn't participate in the Photography competition
How're you Meea? What's your favorite song?
Old 02-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #40
Horse.Chic
getDare Sweetheart

How am i today... I feel depressed.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:11 PM   #41
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Ouch..

My day was fairly good. I figured out that my guy wants to have sex with me..
Lmao! He's such a cutie.. He's planning something for the 14th but he wouldn't tell me.. >.< I like surprises though. My internet crashed so I couldn't participate in the Photography competition
How're you Meea? What's your favorite song?
i HATE surprises! so much. they eat at me an ugh. i'm glad you like them. im sorry about the competition. I'm sure your photographs are wonderful.
i'm kinda awful. i got the flu. i open a show on friday. i'm really worried. right now my favorite song is either marry me by bruno mars or dismal day by bread. :P what are yours?
Old 02-09-2011, 06:11 PM   #42
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
How am i today... I feel depressed.
aw im sorry. what happened?
Old 02-09-2011, 11:10 PM   #43
Horse.Chic
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeacaroline View Post
aw im sorry. what happened?
Just life... Life is hard.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:43 PM   #44
Swan
Account Banned

Quote:
Just life... Life is hard.
Life is a game. It can be absolutely magical.. It just depends on how we decide to see it.

Back to the point, get well soon!!
And I AM HAPPY! Gosh. I couldn't have been any happier EVER. I'm dating the best person in the world, and he was telling me how our married life'd be..
Exams are near and I'm prepared! Muhaha!! And I love marshmallows! They're so yummy! :P
My favorite song.. Well.. It's "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift. Actually, my boyfriend likes it a lot! And I love the fact that he feels like that for me. I'm really happy, that's all I can say.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:01 PM   #45
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Life is a game. It can be absolutely magical.. It just depends on how we decide to see it.

Back to the point, get well soon!!
And I AM HAPPY! Gosh. I couldn't have been any happier EVER. I'm dating the best person in the world, and he was telling me how our married life'd be..
Exams are near and I'm prepared! Muhaha!! And I love marshmallows! They're so yummy! :P
My favorite song.. Well.. It's "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift. Actually, my boyfriend likes it a lot! And I love the fact that he feels like that for me. I'm really happy, that's all I can say.
Throw some of your happy over here. :P

And I'm sorry but for simplicity I'm going to reply to Horse.Chic too, she gives good advice. If you don't like your life, change it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
company, conversation, feeling, joy, misery