Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 09:56 PM   #31
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

That sounds like the very beginning of a good report.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
Old 04-14-2016, 10:08 PM   #32
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

I find it amazing that you are this horny one day after cumming many many times... I am edging against my cock ring now thinking about it...
Old 04-15-2016, 02:05 AM   #33
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

Nice reports! I Truly Cannot wait for more!
Old 04-15-2016, 10:22 AM   #34
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default My Sir is not impressed

Needless to say, my Sir was disappointed in this sluts ability to attract instruction from the GD online community last night.

I could sense his agitation when he arrived at the house, his mannerisms and general disposition was more aggressive and detached then usual.

He seemed extra forceful with me, I felt more like an object for his pleasure, and I can assure you he used his slut well last night.

Fucking my mouth, then my wet pussy, slamming his cock into me hard, deep and fast....showing no mercy.

The worst part, every time he could sense I was near cumming, he would repeatedly flog my ass, breasts and pussy.

I am in absolute agony today, my beasts are bright pink, my pussy and clit extremely tender, I can barely sit as my ass hurts.

Today sir has dressed me in a fitted tasteful leather top, demi cup bra that leaves my sensitive nipples free to rub on the rough side of the leather.

Crotch chain to see that my tender pussy has no rest during the day.

No panties, and a wool tight skirt, to remind me of why my ass is so red.

As well, I have been instructed to keep the top three buttons of my blouse open all day and the top waste band of my skirt even with my belly button.
This will require a lot of wardrobe management skills in order not to have an "incident" in the office.

I am forbidden from cumming.

Sir has indicated I will remain in a state of denial until such time as I have received 25 responses on this thread, I will be obligated to EDGE as per the instructions of the poster. I am to treat the Poster as my Sir and Master. And personally thank him / her for making this slut EDGE.

Once 25 are complete. Sir will force me to orgasm a number of times equal to the number of posts plus the number of times I failed to thank the poster.

In my purse this morning, Sir has placed the following items;

Nipple clamps
Remote vibe (butterfly, clit only)
Icy hot
Remote Egg vibe
Remote Wiivibe, controlled by Sir
Crotch Chain (I am wearing now)

Given the tender state of my pussy, ass and nipples, I highly doubt I will be able to do much of any thing today. I may, for the first time ever, need to use my safe word. My Sir will have the ultimate say as to when I have had enough.

Basic Options for you;

Buzz...30 seconds you pick the vibe.

Tug, 5 tugs on the crotch chain

Flash, quick "accidental" flash of my breasts or ass.

Advanced, use the other equipment or tell me what you would like to see Sir do to me in the stairwell, elevator, of parkade of my building. And I will double the time, or number of the tasks.

Please treat me as you would your own, help me show how sorry I am.........please show my Sir how entertaining his defiant slut can be for all of you.

No consecutive posts.
One item per post.

Tender, excited, remorseful, and afraid,

xoxoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 04-15-2016, 10:29 AM   #35
lani_122
getDare Succubus

buzz for 30 seconds with butterflu

Proud owner of littleanalslave
Old 04-15-2016, 10:44 AM   #36
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
buzz for 30 seconds with butterflu
This undisciplined disrespectful cum Slut thanks you Sir.

More please.

Old 04-15-2016, 10:58 AM   #37
Toddy187486

Flash from me please
Old 04-15-2016, 10:59 AM   #38
Gymlado

Andrea and Robert,
I would first like to say I have followed most of your threads and have very much enjoyed reading them.
I am of course disappointed by Andreas failure.
Because of this, I would like to detail and advanced situation if Robert agrees.
Andrea should apply icy hot to her tortured clit, she should then insert her Wiivibe, and inform her sir of her situation.
Andrea should reapply icy hot every 15 mins until she is told to stop.

As for what would like to see your sir do to you,;
I would love to watch Robert bend Andrea over in the stairwell and flog her ass until it is red and sore, I would then want to see Andrea spread her legs and be forced to edge.

This will be forever in my imagination.
Old 04-15-2016, 11:13 AM   #39
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Advanced

I would like you to insert your Remote Egg vibe, set it to medium for 5 minutes, before Sir takes the remote and turns it to high and leads you to the stairwell.

In the stairwell, Sir will instruct you to expose your breasts and Sir will apply your nipple clamps, first to one nipple, then running the chain under the stair railing and applying the second clamp.

Now that you are bent over and clamped, Sir will instruct you to reach behind your back and to TUG. While you are tugging, you will be sucking Sir's cock for 5 minutes. The combination of sucking and tugging should pull on your nipples as you squirm.

Of course, Sir will control the egg while you service him, adjusting the level to keep you on edge without cumming.

If Sir is satisfied with your service, he will pull off the nipple clamps without releasing the clamps and return you to your office.

If Sir is not completely pleased with your service, he will generously apply Icy Hot to your clit before returning you to your office.

Back in your office, you may remove the egg after enjoying 5 minutes of it running on low while you TUG.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-15-2016, 11:17 AM   #40
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #2 23 to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddy187486 View Post
Flash from me please

Thank you Sir Toddy,

This slut bent over at the Coffee station and gave the office delivery man a long look at her pink breasts and left nipple.

This slut thanks you.

Old 04-15-2016, 11:21 AM   #41
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

BUZZ from Robert's Wiivibe. I get the impression that Andrea doing things to herself at our instruction has put too much emphasis on Andrea doing things to herself and less on the fact that she is being instructed to so I think that Andrea not knowing exactly when something will happen to her will help make sure this doesn't happen again.

Does anybody else agree that the vibe under Robert's control should get the most attention so Andrea doesn't get the mistaken impression that she's in control of making something happen to her?

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Old 04-15-2016, 11:36 AM   #42
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #3 22 to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymlado View Post
Andrea and Robert,
I would first like to say I have followed most of your threads and have very much enjoyed reading them.
I am of course disappointed by Andreas failure.
Because of this, I would like to detail and advanced situation if Robert agrees.
Andrea should apply icy hot to her tortured clit, she should then insert her Wiivibe, and inform her sir of her situation.
Andrea should reapply icy hot every 15 mins until she is told to stop.

As for what would like to see your sir do to you,;
I would love to watch Robert bend Andrea over in the stairwell and flog her ass until it is red and sore, I would then want to see Andrea spread her legs and be forced to edge.

This will be forever in my imagination.

Thank you Sir Gymlado,

Sir Robert has agreed I should coat my slutty fuck hole with icy hot, and he will buzz me randomly over the next two 15 minute increments.

I can tell you, as I apply the icyhot to me tender clit, the level of awareness is incredibly overwhelming. all of my senses seem to be focussed only on my cunt.

This selfish fuck slut thanks you Sir.

Old 04-15-2016, 11:39 AM   #43
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #4 21 to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
Advanced

I would like you to insert your Remote Egg vibe, set it to medium for 5 minutes, before Sir takes the remote and turns it to high and leads you to the stairwell.

In the stairwell, Sir will instruct you to expose your breasts and Sir will apply your nipple clamps, first to one nipple, then running the chain under the stair railing and applying the second clamp.

Now that you are bent over and clamped, Sir will instruct you to reach behind your back and to TUG. While you are tugging, you will be sucking Sir's cock for 5 minutes. The combination of sucking and tugging should pull on your nipples as you squirm.

Of course, Sir will control the egg while you service him, adjusting the level to keep you on edge without cumming.

If Sir is satisfied with your service, he will pull off the nipple clamps without releasing the clamps and return you to your office.

If Sir is not completely pleased with your service, he will generously apply Icy Hot to your clit before returning you to your office.

Back in your office, you may remove the egg after enjoying 5 minutes of it running on low while you TUG.
Thank you Sir Max,

This cock sucking cum slut will run the egg vibe in her cum hole for 5 minutes as directed, while reading your post over and over.
The detailed posts make me so wet, and so hard for me not to cum while imagining the senarios.

Thak you again Sir

Old 04-15-2016, 11:43 AM   #44
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #5 20 to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 View Post
BUZZ from Robert's Wiivibe. I get the impression that Andrea doing things to herself at our instruction has put too much emphasis on Andrea doing things to herself and less on the fact that she is being instructed to so I think that Andrea not knowing exactly when something will happen to her will help make sure this doesn't happen again.

Does anybody else agree that the vibe under Robert's control should get the most attention so Andrea doesn't get the mistaken impression that she's in control of making something happen to her?
Thank you Sir cenobite,

Just to be clear, this slut is doing as commanded by all of you. I am at your mercy, the addition of descriptive stories is designed to further punish me thru denial as it is well know that when this slut hears or reads of how she con please, in intensifies her need to cum 10 fold.

This cunt will place the wiivibe in and leave it to her Sir to deal with his dripping cunt.

Old 04-15-2016, 11:53 AM   #45
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default so sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Thank you Sir Gymlado,

Sir Robert has agreed I should coat my slutty fuck hole with icy hot, and he will buzz me randomly over the next two 15 minute increments.

I can tell you, as I apply the icyhot to me tender clit, the level of awareness is incredibly overwhelming. all of my senses seem to be focussed only on my cunt.

This selfish fuck slut thanks you Sir.
Oh my god.............the icy hot is absolutely hell. Sir has been relentless with wiivibe.
I was so close to cumming............I had to bite my lip to prevent from going over the edge.

Pushing my knees together hard, skirt soaked, my tender nipples so hard against my top.

FUCK I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING SUCH AN UN DISAPLINED FUCK SLUT.

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, cunt, denial, slut, vibe