Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-09-2020, 01:55 PM   #31
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Good slut, now take your crop and smack each tit five times. when the pegs fall off reapply them and one one smack to the tit it fell off of.

If you lose track start over at five smacks per tit.

Let me know how many smacks it took.
I have put 2 pegs on my tits sir, and it took me a total of 17 hits to manage your task. Thank you, sir.

Loves: Clothes pegs, Nipple play Punishment, Hard pain on ass, thighs and soles

Likes: Selfbondage, Whips, Canes, Floggers, Pee, Dice dares and punishments

Dislikes: Humiliation, Permanent, Scat, Spanking, Vanilla play, Anal

Limits: Pic or video until I get to know you, Permanent marks, Family, Social Suicide, Public, Punishing my pussy
k0k010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 02:02 PM   #32
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Excellent, the pegs should still be attached.

Remove your panties and apply 17 smacks to each ass cheek. Again if the pegs fall off reapply them and add one smack.

Once you have completed all the smacks to your ass smack the pegs off with the crop.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 02:05 PM   #33
k0k010

Quote:
Excellent, the pegs should still be attached.

Remove your panties and apply 17 smacks to each ass cheek. Again if the pegs fall off reapply them and add one smack.

Once you have completed all the smacks to your ass smack the pegs off with the crop.
Thank you sir, I have done it. I liked this task very much. Pegs fell of 2 times, which meant a 19 hits each.

I have smacked the pegs off afterward.

Limits: Pic or video until I get to know you, Permanent marks, Family, Social Suicide, Public, Punishing my pussy
Old 07-09-2020, 02:07 PM   #34
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Perfect, how does your body feel now? Any soreness yet?

Apply the pegs back to your nipples. Apply one to your clit.

Feel like some more impact play or would you prefer some insertion pain?
Old 07-09-2020, 02:10 PM   #35
k0k010

Quote:
Perfect, how does your body feel now? Any soreness yet?

Apply the pegs back to your nipples. Apply one to your clit.

Feel like some more impact play or would you prefer some insertion pain?
My boobs are reddish, and so is my ass I believe. But nothing that causes problems.

I have put the pegs back on my nipples, sir. But I will not put it on my clit as it is my limit.

I prefer impact play, a hard one sir.

Old 07-09-2020, 02:13 PM   #36
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I can respect that, didn't realize clit was a limit. Good to know.

However, let's apply two more pegs to each tit. Then smack your soles ten times. Add a smack each time a peg falls off.
Old 07-09-2020, 02:23 PM   #37
k0k010

Quote:
I can respect that, didn't realize clit was a limit. Good to know.

However, let's apply two more pegs to each tit. Then smack your soles ten times. Add a smack each time a peg falls off.
Thank you sir, this was quite pleasent. Not too hard, but still interesting. No peg fell off this time that meant only 20 hits.

Old 07-09-2020, 02:25 PM   #38
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k010 View Post
Thank you sir, this was quite pleasent. Not too hard, but still interesting. No peg fell off this time that meant only 20 hits.
So all the pegs should still be on, let's go back to your ass but use a different implement this time. Let's try the cane, ten smacks each cheek, add a smack when a peg falls off.
Old 07-09-2020, 02:32 PM   #39
k0k010

Quote:
So all the pegs should still be on, let's go back to your ass but use a different implement this time. Let's try the cane, ten smacks each cheek, add a smack when a peg falls off.
Thank you sir. The change of instrument was a good idea. The cane hurts differently. None peg fell of, so i got lucky again, Just 20 hits total sir. I must say some parts of my ass are beggining to hurt a little

Old 07-09-2020, 02:35 PM   #40
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k010 View Post
Thank you sir. The change of instrument was a good idea. The cane hurts differently. None peg fell of, so i got lucky again, Just 20 hits total sir. I must say some parts of my ass are beggining to hurt a little
Hmmm, then let's change things up a little. Remove the pegs and apply the office clamps to your nipples. Now let's do ten smacks with the can to each tit, I don't expect the clamps to fall off so let's add two smacks to the tit when it falls off.
Old 07-09-2020, 02:43 PM   #41
k0k010

Quote:
Hmmm, then let's change things up a little. Remove the pegs and apply the office clamps to your nipples. Now let's do ten smacks with the can to each tit, I don't expect the clamps to fall off so let's add two smacks to the tit when it falls off.
Once again, thank you sir. I must say, I enjoyed the release when I took off clothes pegs, but I must admit I have enjoyed the pressure of office clamps on my nipples even more.

I took the cane and hit every boob 10 times. It was painful, but the clamps itself were worse. As u predicted, no clamp fell off.

Old 07-09-2020, 02:46 PM   #42
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Clamps still on then? I need to be going in about 15 minutes. This will be the last task from Me.

Take each of your canes and smack your tits ten times with each one. After your done attempt to smack the clamps off with the canes. If the clamps do not come off after five attempts each you may remove them manually.
Old 07-09-2020, 02:55 PM   #43
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

ok, since you enjoyed my last task, let's try to improve on it

Also, if you'd be ever interested in hypno therapy, a somewhat longer term training, I'd appreciate a pm, even if simply to thank me for the task.

Here it goes:

First part - breasts:

1: - put three clamps in each breast including nipples, pass a thread under them and attach the thread to the floor (bed foot is adequate for this I guess).
2: - on the floor spread all kinds of pointy stuff that will hurt your feet when you land (say, corn grains or thumb tacks, whatever)
3: - take the dice and roll
4: - whatever the number is multiply by 100
5: - take the cane and hit once each breast without removing the clamps
6: - do one jumping jack (the objective is that the clamps get pulled from your breasts when you jump and your feet hurt when you land)
7: - do it again till the number the dice rolled is done.

Second part - ass:

1: - take a carrot, large banana, whatever (or dildo if you got it).
2: - take the thin cable you said was the hardest one.
3: - open your front door, leave it ajar and hope that no one comes to your floor while you re doing it
4: - kneel in front of the door inside your flat facing the corridor
5: - deep throat the "dildo", edge and hit your ass with the cable all at once
6: - keep doing it: one thrust on the throat = one hit on the ass
7: - keep doing it until you edge the same number you got from the dice (not multiplied by 100 this time

When you're done, go naked to the corridor, call the elevator, take a picture of yourself the elevator doors open and edge again till orgasm

Report telling us what you saw in the picture that you took. Of course there's no need to share the picture with me, but I'd like a good description. Perhaps you can keep the pic for yourself and share with your next master when the right time comes.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cane, nipple pain, piss dares, slave, whipping