Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-04-2022, 11:58 PM   #31
Silk1970
Account Banned

It appears that you actually do these dares, so I'm going to take the time to punish you!
One from each category, some adjusted by me naturally

1: PAIN: Use the bulldog clamp for 10 minutes, but on your nipples, take them off and re-attach after 5 minutes.

2. DISCOMFORT: Soak a bar of soap in hot water for 15 minutes, which you’ll spend in the corner, naked, hands on your head. Then spend 2 minutes rubbing the soap through all parts of your mouth, gums, lips, teeth, tongue. If you drop it, then you finish the 2 minutes and do it again for another 2 minutes.

No rinsing for 10 minutes.

3. DEGRADING: This time I’m going directly with one of yours. #5 it is – AWFUL. Complete it exactly as you suggested.

4. DISGUSTING. #1. PISSMILK. Exactly as you suggested with you to PM me for punishment if you leak the enema.

5. TOYS: you will be PLUGGED for 120 minutes but as that’s rather boring, you get to write lines while you are plugged.

You will write the line “I need strangers to humiliate me and control me just so I can get off.” Use blue pen, print, number the lines and write them 120 times.

6. EDGES: 4 to 8 edges, you can decide how much fun you’re having.

7. EXTRA: 6. WETTING. Wear your diaper, wait until you’re bursting, fill it up with a huge piss and you can’t change the diaper for 2 hours.

I look forward to reading your account, enjoy!
Silk1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 08:41 AM   #32
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
Just an ‘easy’ one from me. Edge yourself 20 times
Your easy edges were easy, but also they proved to be really tricky combined with edges from Denied By Girls 2.0 and Icey's edges below. So so so close to cumming. But I can't allow it again.

Thank you for these, they will be one of the most pleasurable parts of today

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
Slap
Tiger
Toilet
Worship
Plugged (120)
Edges (20)
Thank you miss. I warmed up with this to begin the day. At first I coated my cock and balls in tiger balm, with a fan blowing nearby this was a really intense and 'menthol' experience which was uncomfortable. Also burny!

Next I turned my attention and most importantly my tongue to the toilet. I had freshly shaved and taken an enema, knelt in front of the toilet which I had heard people using just hours before and began to circle the bowl with my tongue.

It takes longer than one might think to do the whole rim and seat but it was glistening when I finished, all my saliva seemed to have been used up and my mouth felt incredibly dry so I knew what I had to do next......

I put my 6" dildo on the glass window of the shower and began trying to bury it in my throat. I got down to the base and tried to lick the balls, all the while gagging and of course replenishing the saliva I lost earlier.

Thick ropes of drool hung from the cock as I came all the way out, just touching it with the tip of my tongue before sliding it back into my open hungry hole. It felt so good. I have been waiting for this all week.

After that I was ready to play but not warmed up for the plug yet. I will be saving the 120 minutes for later, as it is almost certainly going to be a LONG and punishing night.

I therefore took more enemas and went through the edges. By about 15 I was on a hair trigger and seriously close to exploding but I held back and let things calm before finishing the others.

At the end I was of course really frustrated so I decided the best action would be to lock up safely and go to buy the remaining needed supplies.

I got a bunch of smaller apples, a loaf of bread and 8 pints of milk as well as some grapes.

I am very open to rules, but I have been lucky enough to have input from a very nice Dom who suggested that I also eat porridge, cold or warm. Perhaps people posting here or chatting with me on KIK can decide how that works.

My dildo, speculum and silicone sound arrive in the next hour so I can increase my stretching and I will of course be updating this regularly with reports and welcoming input and anything that makes this more humiliating and degrading.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 11-05-2022, 09:20 AM   #33
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Category 1: Pain
2. 2 Needles in an X shape to be put into each nipple.

You are so extreme. I respect it.

Category 2: Discomfort
4. STING - Insert a thin slice of soap into urethra.

You know I was tempted by the tiger balm option last time... But damn, that soap slice down your urethra sounds so deliciously painful. I am glad I am on this side of the dare I hope it hurts like hell

Category 3: Degrading
3. LIKENESS - Send me a deepthroat video. I have to copy the video to the best of my ability and report back.

My inner clean-freak hates all of these except the one I chose haha. You're such a disgusting gD slave for even coming up with these options. I'll send you a PM with a link.

Category 4: Disgusting
1. PISSMILK - 1 litre of urine/milk to be consumed. 4" penis gag inserted and 60 minute timer started. Laying face down on hard floor taking a 1 litre urine/milk enema to hold for 10 minutes. Leak = punishment

With milk. If you leak that enema then I think you need to put some soap in your mouth like the 6. option in Category 2. Your filthy holes could need some soap after all the disgusting things you do.

Category 5: Toys
1. PLUGGED - Spend 20, 30, 40, 60 or 120 minutes wearing medium plug.

Oh my god the mirror one is genius. I love that you would be immedietely punished the second you pull away from having your throat filled by cock. Take that dildo balls deep or suffer. However, I don't want your nipples to suffer more after my choice in the first category. So you need to ruin that asshole for me instead. 120 minutes. If you dare, then use tiger balm as lube when you insert it.

Category 6: Edges
4. 8 Edges

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports

Last edited by HoneyBlondie; 11-05-2022 at 09:38 AM.
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 11-05-2022, 12:19 PM   #34
A2M2
Distinguished Member

For all the tasks I am grateful. I am working through and will report as I make progress.
Old 11-06-2022, 04:01 AM   #35
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
We're starting creating a little milkshake.
Orange juice ( any citric tbh )
Soda
Pepper
Something from a previous task.

Undress and show your cage to yourself in the mirror. I think you edged a lot lately so it'll stay cage for safety a bit more.

Nah, I'm joking, you just won't edge it

Lets start unlocking it.

And then let's continue with some punishment. First I'm adding 2 needles.
And I'll start that TIGER love in your balls and cock.
Then TONGUE and SIXSHOOTER for those 10 minutes.

You know my feelings on tigerbalm and I know you love it when a fan is blowing, so I made sure to sit in front of one when I applied for extra chills.

I then got 4 sharp greentip needles and began the process of pushing them through the main part of my small nipples. The difficulty doing it manually and by eye is making sure that when the second needle pushes through it is either above or below the first, otherwise you get this awkward and painful collision which is fucking horrible.

Lucky for me my aim was good. They sting going in, but my cock gets hard. Much less when taking them out. Once I was sufficiently pierced and uncomfortable I decided to clamp my tongue, which by the way is infinitely worse than anything you can do to my nipples.

I'm over drool at this point, but the actual pain is so nasty. I drooled all over my chest and cock, nipples, needles and all. I did sixshooter as well and I think some of the drool helped slightly but going in dry is always nasty. Luckily from the enemas there was a small amount of lube left so it wasn't the worst ever.

Afterwards, remove the clamp and the fingers.
I'm going to continue with MOUTH. Keep that bar inside while you ride your DILDO. Let's say 50 times at least. Restarting if the bar drops and don't use your hands to grab it!

I am always happy to bring the 9" into play, and it's actually really comfortable to ride. Not only is it soft and slightly flexible I know it's wide enough that if I was fucked for long enough it will gape me nicely ready for a plug. I actually lost count of the up and down because the soap was so wet it just tasted like shit, needless to say I did at least 50, maybe more.

This is probably a good time to remove the needles.

Let the dildo sink deep while sitting on it as you proceed to bite the bar. Make a thin slice out of your mouth and onto the floor.

Must remember NEVER to put STING on future threads. So so horrible. It feels like somebody is burning my insides.

You may want to lick it a bit! Since you're going to use it for some STING. But not right now.

Remove the dildo from your ass and if it is suitable, use it for this next A2M. Just replace it with your TUNNEL.

Unfortunately it won't go in my mouth, but the new 8" is the perfect size, so I plugged and changed for that.

Sunk the dildo in the milkshake! And let's do MIRROR with it. Wet the dildo as neded and keep drinking the milkshake from that cock.

I had done a few little practice runs taking almost all of the 8" on offer. I stuck it to the mirror and of course I needed to think up a way to do MIRROR with clover clamps and X shaped pierced nipples.

I worked out that if I clamped at a 45 degree angle I could sort of catch enough nipple and the centre point of both needles to end up with a firm grip. FUCK it hurt though. It was a great way to encourage me not to pull back.

Because of the discomfort and logistics I did this slightly differently. I held the enema bag tube above the mirror and dildo, then each time I got all the way up to 7.5" I pushed the tube into my mouth as I held and released liquid up to a count of 3 seconds. It was messy but easier than removing and resticking the dildo each time.

Needless to say I spat, drooled and gagged all over the place. Fucking horrible. Thank you.

While you are sucking, it is time to start with the STING too. Slowly introducing it inside your urethra.

I won't forget about your other hole. Set up a timer to ring each minute. Each time it rings, put a grape ( or a suitable fruit ) inside your anus. You'll probably need to use your hands to keep the 30 of them in

This felt like a welcome respite. Needles still in, plug now very comfortable and well lubed. I was easily able to push the grapes through the open tunnel but I hit a brick wall about 15 grapes in. I used a long pen to try and push them in further and hit another 5 but I wasn't able to fit any more this time. Not sure why.

Squashing them in helped a bit and I got 2 more in. Total of 22/30.

If they slip out, you can just wait for the next alarm if they are within your reach.

When they are all in... wait 5 minutes more and then shake your booty to make them fall.

After 30 total minutes I shook and had to remove the plug in the end, I expelled them all onto a plastic tray so they were visible and didn't go on any carpet.

It's going to be the time to eat them while finishing the milkshake.

This was also horrible. Huge gulps of messy drink making me gag (again via the enema bag for added horribleness. I ate the grapes without hands, licking up the crushed remains of what had come out of me. Breathed a sigh of relief and sat back to rest for a while.

( All right, edit this to make it hygyenic enough and take care of your nipples ).

This sounded REALLY hard and you were right. Fucking horrible but thank you so much. Pushed me in all the right ways
Old 11-06-2022, 04:13 AM   #36
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_M View Post
RAW

Not so bad.... 50 spanks with a well used wooden spoon, but hitting the same spot 3-4 times definitely gave me a red patch and something to think about when sitting down. Nastier than I expected, I always consider spanks to be quite tame, but done in the right way they kill.

STING
I did this for Rothaon so I had a bitten and sloppy bar left. Felt pretty horrible doing it a second time but I don't come here to make choices, I come here to do as I am told. In it went, precum glistening from the riding and edges. Easily pushed in and not so easily tolerated.

MESSY
Finally something a bit easier, but more disgusting. I washed out the enema bag having used it for soda/OJ and other gross liquids. I put the plug in and inserted the enema tube. Letting it run and run until empty. I then started the timer and lay fully face down at the plug end. I put the tube aside and waited..... Pressure buildup eventually became too much.

If you're downwards enemas sort of try to go upwards but inevitably come back down. Luckily this was a tiny bit of grape remnant and mostly clean water so nothing too horrible. The bathtub is hard and cold, so this was more discomfort than disgusting, but I did it all the same.

SHAMEFUL
I admit, I had to briefly shower myself down before the next part. I then lightly lubed the mars and pushed it in, put on pants, shorts and a tshirt then headed for the gym. I did a 30 minute run with 5 minutes for warmup and cooldown, then intervals of walk/run. I forgot the mars was actually in there.

Having just expelled in the bath I knew how to do this better. I sat upright with legs in the air to take the enema. Slightly warmed milk. Then I expelled and let everything come out. The mars was sort of still formed but well melted and it sat in the milk mess. I flipped onto my front again as I did before, then began licking and chewing my way through the mess. I felt so so sick. It's such a creamy mix, i gagged and gagged. Couldn't finish all the liquid but I got the majority of the bar eaten. Overall - Fail.

PLUGGED - Spend 120 minutes wearing medium plug.
After everything this was easy, I stayed plugged and had a good rest as I did the edges. Thank you for this. Truly testing (and really tiring too!)
4 Edges

This was bad but nothing compared to your weekend. I love your filthy mind. Thank you so much for this.
Old 11-06-2022, 04:30 AM   #37
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk1970 View Post
It appears that you actually do these dares, so I'm going to take the time to punish you!
One from each category, some adjusted by me naturally

1: PAIN: Use the bulldog clamp for 10 minutes, but on your nipples, take them off and re-attach after 5 minutes.
At this point I had removed the needles and I can tell you, it stings. I stopped any bleeding, padded them with tissue. The clamps back on felt horrible but after the initial bite and assuming no jerky movement they were tolerable.

2. DISCOMFORT: Soak a bar of soap in hot water for 15 minutes, which you’ll spend in the corner, naked, hands on your head. Then spend 2 minutes rubbing the soap through all parts of your mouth, gums, lips, teeth, tongue. If you drop it, then you finish the 2 minutes and do it again for another 2 minutes.

No rinsing for 10 minutes.

Funny how sitting in a corner still is so difficult. My brain automatically wants me to move and frustration is quickly built. The soap was VERY soft at the end, I hated everything about rubbing it into my gums. I can't even describe the taste, just HORRIBLE.

3. DEGRADING: This time I’m going directly with one of yours. #5 it is – AWFUL. Complete it exactly as you suggested.

I had to briefly shower after the soap and once 10 minutes had passed I cleaned my teeth and used mouthwash. Immediately after I drank a pint of the stored urine (Thanks Rothaon!) and inserted my penis gag. Drooling instantly I face masked and scarfed up before heading out. Also plugged and caged still.

I walked to the furthest local shop about half a mile away, unsure if I was leaking or not through the plug. Sometimes enemas don't fully expel but I think it was just excess lube from earlier.

I was so desperate to get in and out buying the stuff wasn't really that big a deal. Asked if I wanted a bag I mumbled through the gag "Mmmmf" and he looked a bit shocked as we have spoken before, but gave me a bag and I left.

4. DISGUSTING. #1. PISSMILK. Exactly as you suggested with you to PM me for punishment if you leak the enema.

My piss reserves were empty after this. I had to top up with warm water and milk to reach the amount. It was REALLY difficult to drink this much and again the enema bag with clamp on medium kept a flow going slowly enough for me to take in while gagging. I hate milk more than piss.

In goes the gag, I had to use milk and water for the enema unfortunately but I will piss again and save it all up.

As it was only 1 litre I held it quite well but gagging makes me want to eject the contents of my butt, so I came close, no leaks surprisingly!

After, I expelled and got out.

5. TOYS: you will be PLUGGED for 120 minutes but as that’s rather boring, you get to write lines while you are plugged.

You will write the line “I need strangers to humiliate me and control me just so I can get off.” Use blue pen, print, number the lines and write them 120 times.

As above, plug time is welcomed. I was plugged before the enema and my hole hungrily swallowed the medium tunnel plug again. I knelt to write the lines, as requested. 120 x I need strangers to humiliate me and control me just so I can get off. Took ages!

6. EDGES: 4 to 8 edges, you can decide how much fun you’re having.
I removed the cage for these, I went for 4 because I felt like this huge buildup of cum wanted to explode from the earlier edges, that was offset by the residual sting of the soap I did twice.

7. EXTRA: 6. WETTING. Wear your diaper, wait until you’re bursting, fill it up with a huge piss and you can’t change the diaper for 2 hours.
I apologise, I didn't have a diaper so I used boxer shorts. I put a bin bag down under a towel and sat on the bed for this. It's a simple task but 2 hours is long, even pissing when wearing pants feels so wrong.

I look forward to reading your account, enjoy!

Really testing. I am grateful for your post and I hope you enjoy my report
Old 11-06-2022, 04:42 AM   #38
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
I feel a bit punishing tonight.

We're going to start as always, naked, caged and kneeled.
With some simple SLAP and RAW. But that won't be enough.

Decorate your body with TONGUE and SOUND. Then TACK. I let you choose but you'll want to use the new one most likely.
Sir, thank you. I administered the slaps using the new dildo with the added benefit of drool from my freshly plunged throat. It hurts more when slightly wet. Next came RAW and I used the same wooden spoon but I had to vary the impact zones to ensure I didn't bruise too badly.

Next came TACK - Now I used 4 push pin tacks attached to double sided tape, attached to a belt so I could add 4 for each nipple. It hurt like fuck as they were of course already tender.

Once the belt was on I was able to use the wooden spoon to administer the hits. Gladly removed it. I did TONGUE at the same time and inserted the new silicone screw sound, held in place by the cage. Sealed off for as long as I was commanded. It felt so invasive!

But don't stop there, let's fill the inside. Let's do a BULGE with reusing liquids you have available.
Still no pee at this point (I did after!) so I guzzled back a load of milk, gagging and drooling as I did so. Pretty much constantly gagging as well after getting it all in me. I needed to pee almost immediately so did into the same bottle I used for the milk.

Now you are pretty ready to do SLAP and RAW properly. That's a better punishment for you
I re-did SLAP and RAW which hurt more. Again, the same dildo and wooden spoon. Dildo slick with milky drool and the spoon just as harsh as before.

I tried to get the whole dildo in without puking and managed about 6 inches. Stopped after, tooo risky!

I'll move on to the the MESSY choice. Give yourself the enema and plug.
But instead of just facong down, lets WORSHIP your 6'' dildo.
After the enema is released, fill your hole with the new jelly dildo while you end the worshipping.
It's so clear what you had in mind Sir. I didn't spot it until I actually reached this point. I took just under 1 litre of fresh piss and lay face downwards with the dildo at my lips. I again chose the plug end of the bath and as the enema leaked out of me I began worship. Of course the milk began to flow out of me.

What a mess! I was literally just a ruin. I turned onto my back for the last 5 minutes or so and pushed the dildo all the way into my throat and held. My nose became the path of least resistance I guess, because I had milk smells and a drool and milk covered face. Literally plastered.

Given that you have enough time, it is a good chance to wear that catheter for the day. Making sure all that golden juice is nicely RECYCLED
I openly admitted before starting that I didn't have a catheter, so I used a bottle and manually peed into it when I needed to. I will get catheters for the next weekend I can do this.

Sir, thank you for showing me what I can do, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed doing and writing.
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 11-07-2022, 12:23 PM   #39
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie View Post

You know I was tempted by the tiger balm option last time... But damn, that soap slice down your urethra sounds so deliciously painful. I am glad I am on this side of the dare I hope it hurts like hell

3. LIKENESS - Send me a deepthroat video. I have to copy the video to the best of my ability and report back.

My inner clean-freak hates all of these except the one I chose haha. You're such a disgusting gD slave for even coming up with these options. I'll send you a PM with a link.

1. PISSMILK - 1 litre of urine/milk to be consumed. 4" penis gag inserted and 60 minute timer started. Laying face down on hard floor taking a 1 litre urine/milk enema to hold for 10 minutes. Leak = punishment

With milk. If you leak that enema then I think you need to put some soap in your mouth like the 6. option in Category 2. Your filthy holes could need some soap after all the disgusting things you do.

Oh my god the mirror one is genius. I love that you would be immedietely punished the second you pull away from having your throat filled by cock. Take that dildo balls deep or suffer. However, I don't want your nipples to suffer more after my choice in the first category. So you need to ruin that asshole for me instead. 120 minutes. If you dare, then use tiger balm as lube when you insert it.

4. 8 Edges

Report inbound. I'm on my mobile but I want to write it up on the laptop ideally.

Very punishing but very enjoyable. Thank you for all the amazing ideas
Old 11-09-2022, 10:08 AM   #40
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:

So this was fun. I get a real kick out of needles in my nipples and this was no exception. As before the real fiddly bit is getting both in and not crossing them during insertion.

I can confirm that all 4 went in and looked hot as hell.

Ever since you wrote that I was curious and somewhat nervous about what might happen if you ever set a task. The slice of soap mixed with the precum and became slippery and difficult to handle. Luckily my urethra was a warm safe place for it to bed in. Make no mistake, soap hurts a lot in this particular hole. My eyes were watering and I was in some significant discomfort.

It's really difficult to report back on the exact movements but this is one of the best examples of a proper facefuck I have seen for a long time. She really took it well too.

To try and replicate I wore my gag for a good 20 minutes before hand and made sure I was drooly and ready to be filled. I got under the bed and wedged my 8 inch dildo between the slats then propped my head a tiny bit. This meant the disco could never leave my mouth fully.

I then set a 12 minute timer and did my best to duck the absolute hell out of the dildo with my mouth. Drool and spit all over me. Messy and horrible but my god it gave me a hunger for something phallic. I regagged myself when it was done. Man alive. That was hot. If only it was a real cock.

I had the required amount of fluid and set about drinking it. I genuinely hate milk and gulping it back made me gag more than usual. I slipped the penis gag in and lay face down. Almost immediately the gag pressed further into my throat and triggered my gag reflex which seemed to turn on the drool non stop.

I lay there for a few minutes with the enema bag ready to flow, then unclamped the tube and felt the milk begin to gush. It was a bit colder than planned so it felt sprt of cramps but overall I feel really submissive when I'm taking an enema, moreso when the enema is accompanied by a huge amount of fluid in the other end.

I lay there feeling very degraded and eventually felt the tube waggle. It does that when the last liquid has left the bag and it signals the end. I pushed out the tube and lay there waiting for the timer to go off. Considering the enema, gag and discomfort of being on a floor the discomfort of laying face down easily outweighed the others and despite gagging a lot I held the enema for 15 minutes.

I have done tiger balm before and it's an interesting sensation for sure. By this point it didn't really phase me as much as I expected. My hole was well used and gaping nicely so it slid in easily and I loved the feeling of being held wide open with the metal tunnel while burning gently with the tiger balm.

The mirror is so much fun! It means I can have accountability for not keeping my throat hole stuffed. By the way, the new 8 inch dildo almost fully slots in. Feels pretty massive, so I will definitely be doing a mirror soon just for the fun.

4. 8 Edges

The finale. I was dripping precum from everything else. Actually didn't get hard as quickly as I imagined. Maybe I don't need to orgasm or edge at all and my cock is useless.

This was SO much fun. Thank you. I loved every bit of this and your mind is as cruel as I hoped. I hope to share evil ideas with you a lot more.
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 11-10-2022, 03:23 AM   #41
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the detailed report. I've never experienced needles through sensitive spots. How does it feel? What type of pain is it?

And I am happy you enjoyed the deepthroat video. It's so hot he used her throat like a fleshlight. Seems like you got a taste of that treatment

I am impressed you could keep that enema in. I've tried milk once and I feel like it's so much more difficult to hold than water. But it seems like you have a bit more experience than me with enemas that contain cramp-inducing contents.

Why would you ever use your cock for anything but suffering? You have two holes made for sex. That cock deserved nothing but torture.

And aww.... the tiger balm only burned gently? I think you should try lube mixed with hot sauce or icy hot made for horses next time (after a patch test, obviously). I used icy hot made for horses in the past... and it is like 10 x stronger.

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 06:06 AM   #42
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you for the detailed report. I've never experienced needles through sensitive spots. How does it feel? What type of pain is it?

It's really odd. I suppose initially it hurts as you break the skin but once it's in it isn't so bad. My favourite bit by far is seeing the tip of the needle emerge. I have no idea why but that is 100% the part I enjoy.

I can confirm that removal is painful, and post-orgasm removal is much more uncomfortable. I know there is a seismic shift in the brain after an orgasm so I can only assume that being horny and having that extra adrenaline pumping somehow makes insertion that much easier.

And I am happy you enjoyed the deepthroat video. It's so hot he used her throat like a fleshlight. Seems like you got a taste of that treatment

I did, but to be honest I would much prefer a real cock. I have been lucky enough to taste and enjoy one before and I would very much like to do it again and replicate the video even more accurately Perhaps I should allow a custom option to instruct me to find a suitable second person with a real cock to break my face in properly?

I am impressed you could keep that enema in. I've tried milk once and I feel like it's so much more difficult to hold than water. But it seems like you have a bit more experience than me with enemas that contain cramp-inducing contents.

I don't seem to have any issues with milk unless it is really cold. My butt seems to happily take any liquids and I experience similar discomforts with water, milk, piss or any other fluids. I'm not very good at retention so I need to improve.

Why would you ever use your cock for anything but suffering? You have two holes made for sex. That cock deserved nothing but torture.

This immediately got me hard. You are totally correct. My holes are here to be filled and used. I have weakened in the past and broken my denial. I guess this is a truth I need to accept and try harder to maintain.

And aww.... the tiger balm only burned gently? I think you should try lube mixed with hot sauce or icy hot made for horses next time (after a patch test, obviously). I used icy hot made for horses in the past... and it is like 10 x stronger.
This sounds fascinating and I think I need to do some googling to see if I can get some of the horse balm.

On the subject of suffering I am once again open to submissions. I am going to be available for about 5-6 hours beginning around 8am UK time.

I will kick things off with a random number generator picking my first tasks but I welcome and encourage more posts. Please show me what I am and how I should be treated.
Old 11-11-2022, 04:11 PM   #43
A2M2
Distinguished Member

RNG has kindly provided a kick off for tomorrow's session:

2,5,2,3,6 and 6 for the first generation.

6,6,6,4,2 and 3 for the second generation.

I will (aside from when required) be wearing the penis gag at all times, caged with my new urethral plug and plugged once warmed up. Starting 8am as planned.
Old 11-17-2022, 03:08 AM   #44
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
RNG has kindly provided a kick off for tomorrow's session:

2,5,2,3,6 and 6 for the first generation.

6,6,6,4,2 and 3 for the second generation.

I will (aside from when required) be wearing the penis gag at all times, caged with my new urethral plug and plugged once warmed up. Starting 8am as planned.
Reports for the above are being written currently.

I am adding a new keyword also to celebrate the enjoyment I found when pinning myself under the bed with the 8” dildo.

MILKING_TABLE - Set a 60 minute timer and wedge the 8” dildo under the bed between the slats, head facing downward.

Lay under the dildo and ensure at least 4 inches of the dildo are inside your mouth at all times. Prop head up with pillows or similar.

The aim is to try and count the number of thrusts where the dildo is fully inside the mouth, all 8 inches.

Liquids can be added for guaranteed mess if required. I am considering how I can safely add breath play to this - suggestions are welcome.
Old 11-19-2022, 09:55 AM   #45
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Reports for Random Number Generator Tasks

2 - Needles - I crossed 2 needles in each nipple.
5 - Tiger Balm - caged, spread all over cock and balls.
2 - Pint of water every 15 minutes for 2 hours - all piss was recycled in my mouth
3 - Recycle Urine 12 Hours
6 - Sound
6 - 20 Edges

6 - Raw - 50 spanks to each buttcheek
6 - Mouth soap for 2 minutes biting down
6 - clean toilet with tongue
4 - mars bar anal -gym run for 30 mins, milk enema then clean everything
2 - speculum 60 mins
3 - 4 edges

New idea - THROAT_BURSTER

I have to take an 8” ejaculating dildo fully inside my throat. Instead of cum or lube the syringe is filled with milk.

Somehow on a timer the syringe is pushed every 60 seconds to inject more milk into my already filled throat. My gag reflex will try to eject it but it will fail.

I will have to swallow every drop. Or I will fail.

What comes up, must go back down. Against a mirror, maybe adding the clamps. Instead of just clamping nipples my nipples will be pierced with an X shape, clamps go into the centre of the X - shorter length elastic than usual.

Poster decides the duration.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, enema, gag, penis, throat