Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Should i write a newstory or make a sequek for this one?
NewStory 2 15.38%
Sequel 11 84.62%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2008, 02:06 PM   #31
coolio5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivala_dare View Post
i fort the alcohol was locked in the basement so hwo did u get in to play fiction or non fiction stick to the lines
what i meant was that is was in a fridge locked in the basement. the basement itself wasnt locked. sorry for the confusion.
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:29 AM   #32
coolio5

Thumbs up

PART 8: Time to strip!

As soon as we got home, we tied Greg to a chair again, and locked him in the laundry room. He wouldn't be bothering us for a while.

Then Katey led Mike into another room. I had a felling we wouldn't see them for a while.

Now it was just me and Tori sitting in the family room, and i ordered her to strip to her skivvies again. I realized I was hungry, and I saw the money that my Mom had left for me and Mike to order pizza. Suddenly I got a brilliant idea!

"Tori, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah actually, what do you have?" she replied.

"Well, I'm gonna order pizza, but here's the catch. When delivery boy comes, you have to answer the door...NAKED!"

"No way! No way in HELL!" she shrieked.

"Well I believe I'm the master, and you must do ANYTHING I want! If you don't you will have to take a severe punishment. It'll be worse then this!"

"Fine, I'll do it."

I called the pizza place and ordered 2 large pizzas, one with pepperoni, one with sausage. We waited about twenty minutes when the pizza came. I instructed Tori to remove her bra and panties. She sighed then did, whimpering a little. Now I had seen her naked before, but trust me, it was just as amazing now as it was a week ago. Slowly she opened the door, holding the money in one hand.

The guy had been looking down at the pizza saying, "That'll be $18.24." Then suddenly he looked up and saw who was paying him, and almost dropped the pizza. He was a pretty nerdy looking guy, and I doubted he had ever actually seen a naked girl not on the computer before. He turned bright red, and I saw a small bump growing in his pants. Tori saw it to and kind of giggled, which just made him even more red. Finally he said, "Uhhh, well, why don't you just have these on the house." With that he took one last look then ran back to his car.

When Tori closed the door, we just cracked up laughing. This caused Mike and Katey to run out and see what the noise was. When they saw Tori completely nude, holding two pizzas, they just said, "Oh, well, looks like yoou had fun."

Then I looked at them. Katey was wearing a cow-girl suit, complete with whip, and Mike was wearing nothing but body paint and a pair of boxers. Then he turned around and I noticed that the ass of the boxers had been cut out. In that hole, there was a series of dark red stripes across his ass, no doubt from the bull whip. "Don't tell me this is a personal fetish of yours," I said to Mike. He said, "I'll explain later."

Finally I said, "Lets go eat."

We ventured off into the kitchen and were excited for what the rest of the night had in store for us.
__________________________________________________ ______________

Sorry for the wait, but I hope it was worth it. I'll try to get the next post out soon, but it may be more then a week, because I'm going on vacation, sorry. As always, if you have any suggestions, post them here or PM me.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:57 AM   #33
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

very good my new fav

9/10 hands down
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:48 PM   #34
Com.James Bond

Very Very Good in Fact Excellent Keep the story going please I love it! BTW nice grammar and spelling and I wish I was you on the basketball course...

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n..._2006/Bond.jpg
Com.James Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #35
starbucks95905

Wow, great story. Keep 'em coming. One question is if any of this is true. Also, has Tori talked to you since the basketball thing?

I don't do cam2cam for two reasons:
1. I use a Mac, nobody gives webcam support to Mac users on anything but Skype.
2. There's no reason to see me on webcam.

Also, I am not giving you my contact info unless I know you well. I am also not going to be a dare master as of yet.

Any requests for such will be ignored.
starbucks95905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:28 AM   #36
coolio5

Well, here go....

PART 8: Gettn' Physical

As we sat down to eat the pizza I asked katey if Mike had stripped all the way yet, and she said no. Then her eyes got bright and she got an idea. She said, "Mike strip naked, then you and I are going to pay Greg a little visit. He groaned, but started to undress.

Once he was nude we all walked into the laundry room to see Greg, who was till tied up. Katey brought a plate of pizza.

When we got in there, Greg immediately got hard at the sight of Tori nude. She quickly covered herself up when she noticed this.

Katey said, "Greg, I know you want this slice of pizza, but to get it you have to do something first."

"What would that be?" he asked.

"Well, you'll have to orally pleasure Mike for five minutes!" she said.

"Fine, I'll do it," he said, perhaps a little to quickly.

Mike wasnt to happy about this, but he was probably thinking,"How bad can a blowjob be?"

Slowly he walked up to Greg and Greg started to suck, slowly,but deliberately. He had a look of pain on his face, but I think he might have been faking it.

We wondered if Mike could go 5 minutes without cumming, and it turned out he couldnt. Eventually he did, and Greg spat it all out of his mouth.

We applauded, and untied Greg so he could get some mouthwash and eat his pizza. It was not about 11:00, and I was tired, so I ordered Tori to get in bed with me naked. We never did anything though, because we immediately fell asleep. I had some ideas about how to spen the next day, however.

Sorry this part is short, but i gotta go. I'll try to write more sometime in the next few days. I really need dare ideas so please PM me. Or post them here. Thanks!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:48 PM   #37
starbucks95905

Very good still, keep the parts coming. +rep

I don't do cam2cam for two reasons:
1. I use a Mac, nobody gives webcam support to Mac users on anything but Skype.
2. There's no reason to see me on webcam.

Also, I am not giving you my contact info unless I know you well. I am also not going to be a dare master as of yet.

Any requests for such will be ignored.
starbucks95905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #38
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

nice story very addicting if you ask me.Keep it going and hopefully something will happen
Old 08-21-2008, 01:35 PM   #39
machine5

this is one of the best stories ive read, plz add more...
machine5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:10 PM   #40
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

Amazing! The best I have seen on this site yet! Keep writing!
Odiefrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #41
machine5

i cant wait for the next part!!!
machine5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:10 PM   #42
forceddaree

pls continue it
its really good
Old 09-08-2008, 02:41 PM   #43
coolio5

Thumbs up Finally...

Sorry that it has been such a long wait, but i was really busy, and with school starting i had a lot going on. This part is a little short, but fully intend on getting this story back to where it once was.

I think I might actually stop this thread soon, but pick up with the same plot in a new one. This is because the title "Strip Basketball" doesn't really make sense now.

But anyway, thanks for being so patient, and without further ado, here is...

PART 9

I woke up around 10:00 the next morning, and once again realized who was sleeping next to me naked! I shook her awake, and decide that we should make out for a while. I fondled her whole body for a while and we both really enjoyed it. Our morning session ended with her giving me a blow job.

After that we went downstairs to find Mike tied up on my couch, with Katey standing over him naked, with her special spot pressed into his face, they were both moaning, oblivious to our presence. Tori and I were both laughing, but also getting turned on by this spectacle. It was the first time that i had seen Katey naked, and she was just as hot as Tori.

Finally, after Katey climaxed, they realized we were in the room. Embarrassed they both turned bright red. Tori and I cracked up and decide it was time for breakfast. Mike volunteered to make some eggs, and I was struck with a brilliant idea.

"Tori, go fetch me my paper, but do it in your birthday suit."

"Yes master," Tori replied, realizing that it would be pointless to argue.

Watching her run but naked to the end of my driveway was amazing. I still couldnt believe that this was truly happening.

As soon as she got back inside, we all congratulated her and sat down to eat. Just as we were getting started, the phone rang. I decided to ignore it, because if it was my parents they would have called my cell. Then the answering machine started saying, "Hello, this is Mrs. Fenster from across the street, pick up. I know someone is home, now pick up or I'll call the police..."

Sorry to end on a cliffhanger, and make it short, but i have to get some more ideas. If you have any suggestions feel free to pm me, i would welcome them!!

An I promise it wont be as long until the next post
Old 09-12-2008, 11:30 PM   #44
erick92
Distinguished Member

Very nice story. Even though the part was short it was still amazing. Please keep it up.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #45
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1
Talking Great!!!!!!!

This story is fantastic, i cant wait to hear more

Last edited by HSsportsstar 1; 10-13-2008 at 04:33 PM.
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk