guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:27 AM   #33
2doctor

are you stil wrtting cos this is to good to miss
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:36 PM   #34
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

i'am still writing but the next part may not be out for a while, i have exams next week
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:06 AM   #35
2doctor

soz it just tat u a bril writer
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:25 AM   #36
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

ok i no u guys have waited a long time for this part of the story so enjoy!

Part 9: “Where the Hell Am I?”

I woke up the next morning and noticed that there was no note like there usually was. I got up from the floor and looked around still finding no note. I had a feeling something was up but I just shook it off and took a shower. Since there was no note I went back to my house and picked out some clothes. Jeans, and a T-shirt with bra and panties and went to school. I felt more comfortable in these and had a great day at school because of it. I got home and John was waiting for me. I went down on my knees and started begging his forgiveness. He said he’s fine with me wearing that to school today but now I should change into something of his choosing. I went up to his room and put on the clothes, which were short shorts, and a halter-top. I came back down and he told me to get in his car. I got in and put my seatbelt on as he started the engine. He put it in gear and we left. “Your next task will involve sports”, he said as we pulled into a place in the middle of nowhere. I looked around, grass and some forest in the background. “My friends each have a task for you, you must find them, do the task and then come back here with the item they give you.” He said. I responded by saying that I don’t see anyone. “They are somewhere between here” He said, pointing between A river, highway ,and 2 roads. He then told me to go find his friends. I left him and started walking, occasionally looking back…
Old 06-26-2007, 11:40 AM   #37
xarcul

ooo exiting lol!!!!!
xarcul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:08 PM   #38
Bored
Distinguished Member

i know its hard to write 2 things at the same time but please make the next part have something a little more exiting
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:41 AM   #39
Sum
getDare Devil

ah i like it, building up the antisipation!
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:54 AM   #40
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

hey. please continue!
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #41
Random

i am so curious for more
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:39 PM   #42
Gotmilk272727

your the best!!!!! are you looking for amaster currently?
Gotmilk272727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:25 PM   #43
SlaveBoy

this is the story and i like it a lot
SlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:09 PM   #44
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Part 10: I Hate Fish…

I continued walking for about 5 minutes until I stopped and was looking down at the highway, and the ground as it gradually started to slope down. I looked back toward where John was. I could still see him faintly and realized that the field wasn’t as large as I first thought. I started walking again, this time towards the forest and away from the highway. I reached the forest in about 8 minutes and looked back. I could no longer see John. I then decided to start wandering into the forest. The forest wasn’t that thick so it was pretty easy to go through as I wandered deeper.

Then I heard a voice, and followed it until I heard water. I came to a clearing and saw 2 guys about John’s age and a river. I looked into the river, surprised of how deep it looked and how there was many fish in it. I asked the guys whether they were John’s friends and they told me that they were. “Your task is to catch a fish with your bare hands within the time limit.” One Of The Guys Said. “If you over the time limit you lose your top, if you go over again then you lose your shorts, then if you go over again, your master will punish you.” The other guy added. I stepped into the water and almost fell over. I was told that the time limit was 3 minutes. “3…2…1…Go!” I knelt down, once again struggling to keep my balance because of the oncoming rapids. I took a lunge at one fish and missed landing face first in the water. I got up, still struggling against the current and took another lunge. Once again I landed face first into the water. “1 minute gone” I heard in the background. I continued taking lunges. “2 minutes gone” I took one more lunge, this time I got it in my hand and took my hand out of the water but it slipped out. I was starting to shiver. Then One of the guys yelled “TIME” and I got up and out of the water. He told me that I would have to do it again, and again and keep doing it until I catch a fish. I moaned and got back into the water as I heard “3….2….1…Go!” I went after a fish right away but missed and once again landed face first into the water. I grabbed one and lifted it out of the water before it slipped again. “1 minute gone” I heard. Then I decided to change my strategy. I made my hands into a cup shape and got under a fish and lifted it out of the water. It landed back in the water though. I tried again, once again in the water. “2 minutes gone” Not wanting to lose my shorts, I started rushing, lifting whatever I could out of the water. I missed a couple entirely and just sent a splash into the air. I went for another one, off the side of the bank and back in the water. “30 seconds left” I flung another fish up and back into the water. Then I finally got one on land. I jumped out of the water and held the fish down. The 2 guys agreed that I had completed the task. They took the fish from me and threw it back into the river. One of the guys wrote something on a piece of paper and told me to bring it back to John. I asked for a towel before I left but the 2 guys said that they didn’t have one.

So I started walking back to John and about 10 minutes later I reached him and gave him the paper. He looked at what was on it and asked me to give him my halter-top. I took it off, and gave it to him. He told me that I still had some of his friends to find so I started off towards the forest again…

--------
If Anybody has any suggestions PM them to me
Old 07-11-2007, 03:37 AM   #45
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

no sugestions tho u r doin a good job!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements