Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-01-2007, 09:46 AM   #31
Soraslight

I used to be a games hacker, believe it or not we don't do it just to piss people off It's good when you see all the rich people buying all those guns you have to pay real money for while you're stuck with a flimsy pistol then you get yourself the best gun on the rack with a little hack and burn their arses with bullets. But it takes a lot of time, i spent 8 months just to learn the basics of the art of hacking i was studying and i was still pretty shabby. In all honesty the pleasure of hacking comes with it's pretty price of infamy, so just stick to dreaming. Also about the brute attacks, most sites nowadays will ban your ip within seconds of a brute attack and most computers just have a natural immunity to it. Any school network that is not prepared for a brute attack highly underestimates the power of their students.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:54 AM   #32
grab_my_underware

Send a message via MSN to grab_my_underware

If you want another good hacking site, go to google anf type in "Hacking CompuTerS" exactly how i spelled it, and then select the second site you find.
i didnt know how to make a URL so i just said it like this, srry.
grab_my_underware is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk