Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2011, 02:24 PM   #31
RandomRed
getDare Sweetheart

How many sexual partners have you had?
What are you wearing right NOW?
Do you have any fetishes?
Last meal you ate?
Have you ever posted naked pictures online?
Do you shave down below?
Old 03-29-2011, 10:58 AM   #32
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

How many sexual partners have you had? I really cannot remember. I don't keep a book telling me!
What are you wearing right NOW? At the moment I am wearing:
Navy Skinny Jeans
A guide top (I am a helper at GirlGuides. If you don't know what they are. Look it up!)
Blue thong
Matching Bra
'Cheeky chimp' socks
Blue Converse
Do you have any fetishes? Bdsm, Bondage, S/m and Public humiliation. But I wouldn't actually do the last one. Just a fantasy.
Last meal you ate? A chocolate slim fast milkshake. Substitutes a meal.
Have you ever posted naked pictures online? NO. Never will either.
Do you shave down below? Sometimes....

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:11 PM   #33
dmoney
getDare Devil

Have you ever gone to work without panties on?

Can you pee while standing?

What's the weirdest thing ever inserted in your pussy, other than a dick?

Have you ever been so horny, you've squirted?

What's the longest you've had something inserted in your pussy and what was in?
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:35 PM   #34
Okiidokii

Have
You and your boyfriend ever consider doing like a master/slave thing?
Things I will do: in room, naked, food, not risk to Heath, pain, (maybe pee), SPANKING, discipline, punishments, forced to do something, alone dare, quiet dares, EASY bondage with household items, shower dares,
Limits: people, hard things, buying stuff like handcuffs,
Risk to health, noticeable, friends or family, having a
Online master, pm ing random people

I can buy supplies If they aren't dirty, for over 18, noticeable

LOVE SPANKING AND DARES PARENTS WONT FIND OUT ABOUT
Okiidokii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:31 PM   #35
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Have you ever gone to work without panties on? I don't do work. I stay at home. My boyfriend brings the money in.

Can you pee while standing? Not well!

What's the weirdest thing ever inserted in your pussy, other than a dick? You're saying a dicks weird? Strange person. Chair leg probably.

Have you ever been so horny, you've squirted? Only once or twice. I can't squirt that well.

What's the longest you've had something inserted in your pussy and what was in? Vibrator. A day.

Have
We are. He's my dom and I'm his sub. But he's more loving than most masters. We take days off from it.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
Old 03-29-2011, 02:33 PM   #36
dmoney
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleRainbowz View Post
Have you ever gone to work without panties on? I don't do work. I stay at home. My boyfriend brings the money in.

What's the weirdest thing ever inserted in your pussy, other than a dick? You're saying a dicks weird? Strange person. Chair leg probably.

Have you ever been so horny, you've squirted? Only once or twice. I can't squirt that well.

What's the longest you've had something inserted in your pussy and what was in? Vibrator. A day.

Have
We are. He's my dom and I'm his sub. But he's more loving than most masters. We take days off from it.
Would you mind posting your side of the story from the movie theatre dare in that thread? I'd love to hear your side of things. Please add as much detail as you like. Explain how it felt. Maybe use what you boyfriend wrote about it and either back it up or negate what he wrote line-by-line in a different font, like bold???
Old 03-29-2011, 02:35 PM   #37
dmoney
getDare Devil

Quote:

What were you wearing, how did it flow out, and where did it go?
Old 03-29-2011, 02:40 PM   #38
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Would you mind posting your side of the story from the movie theatre dare in that thread? I'd love to hear your side of things. Please add as much detail as you like. Explain how it felt. Maybe use what you boyfriend wrote about it and either back it up or negate what he wrote line-by-line in a different font, like bold??? I might soon. Not now though. Focusing on other projects.

What were you wearing, how did it flow out, and where did it go? To all of them....I cannot remember. Probably nothing for the first one. Probably down my leg for the middle one. Probably in my bathtub then down the drain for the last one. I'm not going to make up some amazing lie. Cause I can't lie.

Be creative
Old 03-29-2011, 02:43 PM   #39
dmoney
getDare Devil

Quote:
Would you mind posting your side of the story from the movie theatre dare in that thread? I'd love to hear your side of things. Please add as much detail as you like. Explain how it felt. Maybe use what you boyfriend wrote about it and either back it up or negate what he wrote line-by-line in a different font, like bold??? I might soon. Not now though. Focusing on other projects.

What were you wearing, how did it flow out, and where did it go? To all of them....I cannot remember. Probably nothing for the first one. Probably down my leg for the middle one. Probably in my bathtub then down the drain for the last one. I'm not going to make up some amazing lie. Cause I can't lie.
Would you like me to post you something so you can learn how to pee standing up? It's a real turn on for us guys if a girl can do it.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:45 PM   #40
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Would you like me to post you something so you can learn how to pee standing up? It's a real turn on for us guys if a girl can do it. Honestly? Thats just strange. But hey....send me a pm.

Be creative
Old 03-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #41
Okiidokii

Does
Ur bf spank you?
What's the most painful thing he's done?
What your favorite dare?
What's a dare you want your boyfriend to do to you?
How long have you and your boyfriend dated?
What's your favorite things? (bondage, spanking, ect.)
Have you ever worn a diaper in the last 5 years?
Do you guys do dares alot?
What's the funniest/most painful bondage you've done?
Things I will do: in room, naked, food, not risk to Heath, pain, (maybe pee), SPANKING, discipline, punishments, forced to do something, alone dare, quiet dares, EASY bondage with household items, shower dares,
Limits: people, hard things, buying stuff like handcuffs,
Risk to health, noticeable, friends or family, having a
Online master, pm ing random people

I can buy supplies If they aren't dirty, for over 18, noticeable

LOVE SPANKING AND DARES PARENTS WONT FIND OUT ABOUT
Okiidokii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #42
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Whats your first name?

What is your favorite colour?

What is your least favorite colour?

How many members of the barmy sheep club are there?

Do you know if there are any good cafes in Rotherham (A631) - cycling there in a few weeks?

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:26 PM   #43
DMoe
Distinguished Member

If your boyfriend told you to have sex with one of his friends would you do it?
DMoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
answer, ask me anything, honest, questions, truths