Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2023, 02:43 AM   #31
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

How about being cuffed until you get to the hotel to check-in and then again after you check out, but as a trade, you have your dominate hand put into a cast before you leave for the hotel and worn until you get back home!

I was going to add that your elbow on the opposite arm could be in a cast too, but that might be a little too much to deal with.
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 03:44 AM   #32
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
How about being cuffed until you get to the hotel to check-in and then again after you check out, but as a trade, you have your dominate hand put into a cast before you leave for the hotel and worn until you get back home!

I was going to add that your elbow on the opposite arm could be in a cast too, but that might be a little too much to deal with.
There will be other people there that we know so a cast just for the night wouldn't be realistic in case we see people again a few days later... It would probably need to be a few weeks

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 12:02 PM   #33
anthem

it thinks that wearing cuffs at the hotel is too much.

if your owner requires a tradeoff, perhaps you could offer to spend a few days before the trip adding back one of the summer rules you were allowed to change (the vow of silence or the ankle cuffs 24/7).

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 05:01 AM   #34
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Any more suggestions for what I get to wear? My owner will then shortlist the options and create a poll.

He did say having an arm (or arms) put in a cast is definitely a possibility

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 07-12-2023, 08:28 AM   #35
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
Any more suggestions for what I get to wear? My owner will then shortlist the options and create a poll.

He did say having an arm (or arms) put in a cast is definitely a possibility
What about a wristbrace you could just say your carpal tunnel is flaring up. Though not sure they still even make the old school rigid braces they used to.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 09:16 AM   #36
Goldylock

I’d say no to the cuffs. It is not your own wedding and you don’t want to upset the bride, or even worse, the mother/grandmother of the bride 🫣😂

I’d say no to the cuffed ankles as well, you never know who will see it (kids crawling under a table), you falling over etc. and all of a sudden we’re back at an upset bridal party.

But I do have a fun suggestion as well 😉 Yur bio says that you’re wearing a chastity belt 24/7, how about changing it for a crotch rope for this occasion? With a flowy / a-line dress it won’t show but you and your partner will know about it and it might even enhance the day for you 😊

Card-game - please help me have some fun, or make me regret my decisions.

Kik: goldlocks.
Lovense: Becky_w
Likes and dislikes
My toys
PM-dares
Goldylock is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Goldylock for this post:
Old 07-13-2023, 02:53 AM   #37
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Don't worry being handcuffed isn't happening... sounds like having an arm in a cast or similar could be a possibility though...

Old 07-13-2023, 06:27 AM   #38
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Wink

Quote:
Don't worry being handcuffed isn't happening... sounds like having an arm in a cast or similar could be a possibility though...
The cast would need to be on for a good period before and/or after to be realistic.
Old 07-13-2023, 06:37 AM   #39
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
The cast would need to be on for a good period before and/or after to be realistic.
Yeah I know, wouldn't be able to be put back in handcuffs then ... wouldn't that be a shame

Old 07-13-2023, 06:43 AM   #40
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Yeah I know, wouldn't be able to be put back in handcuffs then ... wouldn't that be a shame
Well the way the casts are put on could be just as effective. Especially if can immobilise wrists/hands so very awkward to eat/drink and use bathroom. Or open doors.
Old 07-13-2023, 06:47 AM   #41
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Well the way the casts are put on could be just as effective. Especially if can immobilise wrists/hands so very awkward to eat/drink and use bathroom. Or open doors.
Hmmm I guess that depends on if people want it being one arm, both arms, short or long casts, including my fingers or thumbs etc etc

Old 07-13-2023, 09:46 AM   #42
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Hmmm I guess that depends on if people want it being one arm, both arms, short or long casts, including my fingers or thumbs etc etc
Exactly. And your Owner. Maybe you can need to be spoonfed and/or drink through a straw.

And also need someone else to pull your pants down in the bathroom.
Old 07-13-2023, 09:59 AM   #43
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Exactly. And your Owner. Maybe you can need to be spoonfed and/or drink through a straw.

And also need someone else to pull your pants down in the bathroom.
He says maybe I should do a poll to decide what cast(s) I get instead of being handcuffed

Old 07-13-2023, 10:18 AM   #44
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
He says maybe I should do a poll to decide what cast(s) I get instead of being handcuffed
Good idea. List the various activities which He considers can potentially be restricted so members can vote on them individually (multiple choice of course: each option needing 50% to apply) and the casts can be designed accordingly.
Old 07-13-2023, 11:48 AM   #45
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Good idea. List the various activities which He considers can potentially be restricted so members can vote on them individually (multiple choice of course: each option needing 50% to apply) and the casts can be designed accordingly.
He says everything can be restricted... but maybe I'd still need to be able to use my phone

Advertisements
Kink Talk