Username87654

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Like always, good job!!!!
Thank you! Part 8 will be ready soon
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:53 PM   #33
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)
Drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
Thank you! Part 8 will be ready soon
Gr8 can't wait hope it comes out soon I would like you to post on the 2nd of December thn I will have 2 things to look forward 2 thnx
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:20 PM   #34
Jake13

this is a great story. I cant wait for the next part
Jake13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:00 PM   #35
Username87654

PART 8

The night quickly passed and the morning quickly approached. We were waken up at 8AM by Brooke. By this point we were all completely used to being naked. Just because I was used to being nude didn't mean I wasn't still intrigued by the girls' bodies. I loved looking at their wet vaginas and their perky and young breast with the hard nipples.
We went to the living room and sat down to eat breakfast. Brooke was still the only one wearing clothes. I wished she wasn't. I wanted to see her naked so badly. She defiantly had bigger boobs than any of the girls that were already naked and I could only imagine what she looked like in between her legs. Brooke reminded us that we would be going to the beach and we would be leaving at 9:00. I wondered how we would get out to the car without anyone seeing us naked. I was so nervous about today.
The time for us to leave quickly came and Brooke said she would grab some stuff upstairs and we would leave. When she came downstairs she gave us all our bathing suits. She told us we could wear them out to the car but that's it. We slid them on without even leaving the room. It was strange wearing clothes, I had not worn clothes at all for the last 2 days. It was like I had something on me that shouldn't be on me. We want out to the car and left.
Brooke had her learners permit so we weren't too worried about her driving. She told us to strip down and the girls could keep their tops on to avoid being seen. We sat on towels to avoid getting the seats wet. It was strange being nude in the car. It was weird seeing other people but nobody knew we were nude. All of us soon got turned on, the guys penis' sprung up and the girls got wet. I noticed Sarah playing with her vagina. Not enough to give her an orgasm but just lightly playing with herself. She looked over at me and notice I was staring. She turned red and quickly pulled her hands away.
We arrived on the beach soon enough. Brooke told us to get changed and we could strip once we got on the beach. We did as told. We lifted the towels, which were soaking wet. We found a nice place on the sound to lay down our only dry towel. The first thing I noticed on the beach was the "clothing optinal" sign. Next I noticed naked people of all ages. Nobody seemed to be acting sexual about it, they were just nude.
"Strip" Brooke said
I started to pull down my swim trunks until I was interrupted by Mark
"You've crossed the line." He argued "You cant make us strip in public.
"Yes, she can and she will. She has blackmail and unless we want everybody seeing that video you better strip.".
Mark rolled his eyes and started stripping. We all followed, all except for Brooke. It strangely felt good being naked. Nobody else seemed to even noticed us. We went in the water some and then sand bathed.
Brooke then said "Let's go find a better place to sit."
So we followed her. None of us were really turned on at this point. Our boners went down and the girls were dry. They seemed so young but somehow I still loved it. In the way to finding a "better place" we passed so many naked people. Some that looked like models and some that I would have rather not seen. We walked for a while and found a quite place with nobody in site, I wondered what Brooke had in mind for us. We all sat down. Nobody was in sight other than us. Brooke then said "You all have been very good. How would you like an orgasm? We all answered saying we would like that. She said "Okay... I will trade you an orgasm for your bathing suits? You will have to get home and in the house without them, deal?" she asked
We all thought for a moment and said "deal". I figured she would let us masturbate or lick/suck on each other but she had other plans. Plans I would've never suspected
Old 11-24-2011, 08:58 PM   #36
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is great. Please continue writing this.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:24 PM   #37
Username87654

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
This is great. Please continue writing this.
I'll have the next part ready ASAP
Old 11-25-2011, 02:20 PM   #38
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
...Brooke then said "You all have been very good. How would you like an orgasm? We all answered saying we would like that. She said "Okay... I will trade you an orgasm for your bathing suits? You will have to get home and in the house without them, deal?" she asked
We all thought for a moment and said "deal". I figured she would let us masturbate or lick/suck on each other but she had other plans. Plans I would've never suspected
Uh Oh! That idea of "get home and in the house without them" sounds like somebody might be "walking" all the way home completely naked!

Another really good chapter -- I look forward to the rest of the "week" events!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #39
Nakedmaster911

This made me soaking wet!
Nakedmaster911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #40
daremaster 1
getDare God

Love this story! Keep it up dude.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:19 PM   #41
Username87654

Thank you for all your kind comments! The best part is, this is only going to get better.

PART 9

"Everybody, get to the car. You can use towels to cover up. You will get to cum soon." Brooke said.
We all wrapped towels around ourselves and made a run for the car. We sat down in the same seats as before. I wondered what Brooke had in mind this time and suddenly regretted this deal. Brooke drove for about a half hour and suddenly stopped at the woods. She told us to get out. I thought she was kidding at first. She told us to meet her at home. We could find any way to give oursleves an orgasm each.
"Have fun!" she said. We all obeyed and got out, taking our towels with us. I couldn't believe this. Brooke quickly sped away and we quickly ran behind the trees. We knew the way home, it wasn't too far from here.
"We better get walking." I said.
We all walked in the direction of our neighborhood.
"I can't believe she is doing this." Mark said.
"I can." Alexis said.
As we walked, I caught quick glimpses of boobs and butts. Luckly, nobody ever came in this area of the woods. We were safe from being seen but this still sucked. After a while everybody gave up on covering themselves. We all walked through the forest like a bunch of nudist. We all made small talk, mostly about the last couple of days. I couldn't believe that innocent truth or dare game all turned into this, but somehow I liked it. I had seem 4 very attractive girls completely naked and given and received orgasms in ways that had only been in my wildest dreams.
About 20 minutes into the walk Anna asked "Are we going to have those orgasms shes letting us have soon, I'm horny." It was weird hearing Anna say those words. I had completely forgotten about the orgasms, I was purely focused on getting home. We all talked about it and agreed to go ahead and stop her for a quick orgasm.
"How should we do this, should we help each other out or what?" Connor asked.
"I would say we could have sex but the birth control Brooke gave us takes 7 days to become active." Alexis said.
I hadn't even thought about sex, I guess Brooke had since she gave the girls birth control pills. We all agreed that we wanted something more exciting than masturbating. We came up with the idea to pair up and give each other oral in a 69 position. The only problem was we had an odd amount of group members. We decided that we would let everybody pick partners and whoever was left could just masturbate. We agreed on that until Maddie said "I can be the person who masturbates, Ive never masturbated before and I would love to try it." That made things a lot easier. We then switched things up, we decided that everybody would pick everybody else's group. So nobody would pick their own group. Anna picked the first group. She said "Alexis, I want you with your brother." Right when she said this my penis shot up. After that I didn't pay much attention to the groups but I know Connor paired up with Anna and Mark paired up with Sarah. We wasted no time and all got into a comfortable 69 position, except for Maddie who layed on her towel with her legs spread showing us her lovely vagina.
"Let's get started." Maddie said, reaching her hand down to her vagina. This was a sign for us all to start. I felt Alexis' mouth wrap around my penis just as I inserted my tongue into my sister. I sped up my licking as I felt myselft about to reach orgasm. I could hear grunts and moans from all the others as they started reaching orgasm. This was far better than anything Brooke made us do. I felt Alexis' muscles clench up and her juices squirt into my mouth just as I sprayed cum into her mouth. She separated her mouth from my penis and I did the same with her vagina. I noticed everybody else getting up as we got up. We all agreed that that was amazin as we got up, leaving the towels soaking wet.
"We better get walking." Maddie said, licking the remainder of her juices from her fingers. We all walked, holding the wet towels to our sides.
"That orgasms was amazing!" Alexis said as we walked "These few says have been the best days of my life, I can't wait to see what this week has in store." Alexis said with a smile. We all agreed. I was surprised Alexis enjoyed this so much. I never thought my sister would like this so much.
We walked for another 20 minutes or so not even talking. We soon reached the area where the forest would reach our backyard. We then approched the house and put our towels around us. We took a ran for it until we reached the backyard. Luckly nobody was in sight. We walked in and Brooke walked through the front door.
"You all looked like you had fun." she said "I enjoyed watching.".
Old 11-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #42
daremaster 1
getDare God

Like always I really enjoyed reading this chapter!
Old 11-27-2011, 06:01 PM   #43
Username87654

PART 10

"You were watching us the whole time?" I asked in shock
"Of coarse." she said, laughing. "I can't afford to loose any of you."
I couldn't argue with that. She did have a good point. We would have been an easy target to any creep. We were a bunch of teens and preteens walking through the forest naked.
"It's just that was supposed to be private." Anna practically screamed "We nearly had sex while you secretly watched."
"Um. No!" Brooke yelled "None of you have had sex, dont act like you have! If I do make any of you have sex, it will be after the pill becomes active.".
Deep inside, I knew I would end up giving my virginity to one of these four girls. I wasnt going to complain when that time would come. Even my sister was cute. Even though she was my sister she did have beatiful pink vagina lips, which when spread showed her clit that was begging to be rubbed and all her other flaps and folds which made her unique. On top of that she had lovely budding breast and her strawberry pink nipples which easily hardened. She was as pretty as the other 3 girls, if given the choice I wouldn't want to have sex with my own sister though.
"Okay." Anna said, giving in. "How much did you see?" she asked.
"Everything!" Brooke said with a smile. "Don't worry, I know how turned on you've been in the last few days. If put in that position, I would've done the same." Those words ended the arguement.
They meant a lot coming from Brooke. We had never seen her naked and she never talked about what she did. Just about us.
As the argument ended Brooke said "I was thinking, and I realized that I have a plan nobody has done so far."
I was nervous to see what that was and even more nervous when Brooke said "You are all going to get passionate with one another."
I had no idea what she meant until she said "I will pair all of you up, unfortunately one girl will be left. The pairs will go find a bedroom and actually get passionate. I will give you all an hour to have alone. Go into a bedroom, hug, kiss, lots of foreplay but no cumming."
I was a little nervous about the groups as she paired us up. I was put with Maddie. We were commanded to go into my room. A major turnoff was the camera that Brooke set up to watch us. What started as an awkward hug soon turned into a passionate kiss. Something I had longed to share with one of these girls. Our lips touched as my hands reached down to gently fondle her vagina. I instantly got hard looking at her vagina lips. She spread them but suddenly stopped and said "We're not allowed to cum."
"I won't let you." I prommised as I kissed her all over. Starting at the top of her head covering her entire body. I was taking lead in this. I kissed her all over, ending with my mouth to hers. We lay naked on the bed with out lips touching. Did I have feelings for Maddie or was I doing this because of Brooke? I wasnt sure, all I knew was I loved the moment. I wasn't sure if I truly loved Maddie though.
The smell of sex quickly entered the room, even though none of us had cummed. I wanted to cum so badly. I wanted to give Maddie the orgasm she deserved. I wanted to finish off the first time I had put my mouth to her vagina. She was lovely, and at the moment I felt she was all mine. I lost track of time as I teased Maddie and she teased me. I knew time was almost up though. As I kissed Maddie one last time the door opened. I looked up, expecting Brooke. Instead, standing in the doorway was Brooke's best friend.

Thanks everyone for reading. May I please get an honest opinion on the story? What do you like and want do you not like? Thanks.

Last edited by Username87654; 11-27-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:52 PM   #44
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Great story. I guess now there's another person that can blackmail them.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:52 PM   #45
daremaster 1
getDare God

Im so happy with your wrighting! Your very talented!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
entire, friends, orgasm, sister, week