Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who do you think should lose this bet?
Smelly Bitch. 99 64.29%
Blue Griffin 55 35.71%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2012, 11:45 AM   #31
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Side game.

As per one of the suggestions Smelly and I challenged each other to a game(20 questions.) and the loser has to vote for themself to lose in the poll and give both of us a dare. We are at 9-9 dares so she going to post 2 dares for me and one for here putting me in the lead.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #32
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

ok lol i will put the dares for blue first
1.he will sing im a little teapot while pouring water and milk over himself
2.must ask someone to have a pie eating contest with him no hands allowed

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #33
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

oh my god i can not belive im doing this but heres a dare for smelly bitch lol

i will fill to ballons with whip cream and put them in the back of my leggings so my bum looks massive and ill keep them there for aslong as i can or intill they pop
blue let me no if that is good enough

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #34
willingmale
Distinguished Member

dare for blue griffin:

empty a tin of baked beans into each shoe and wear them for a week

Limits: family, anything that would get me arrested or fired, permanent

PM me MOUTH SOAPING and I'll do a mouth soaping dare of your choice

PM me COLD and I will take a cold shower for x minutes and fill myself with X amount of ice cubes then stand in the middle of the room without drying for the same amount of time afterwards (max 15)

Last edited by willingmale; 07-08-2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: change of heart
willingmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #35
willingmale
Distinguished Member

dare for blue griffin:

find your nearest farm or riding stables, offer to muck them out for free wearing just your bathing costume (tell them you're giving something back to your local community etc) but you may nor shower or bath for 48 hours afterwards

PM me COLD and I will take a cold shower for x minutes and fill myself with X amount of ice cubes then stand in the middle of the room without drying for the same amount of time afterwards (max 15)

Last edited by willingmale; 07-08-2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: change of heart
Old 07-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #36
willingmale
Distinguished Member

dare for blue griffin:

I dare you to go to Taco Bell and get 5 items off the value menu, then stuff them down your shorts sometime *before* you get home! If not Taco Bell, use whatever local fast-food joint you have.

Last edited by willingmale; 07-08-2012 at 11:13 PM. Reason: change of heart
Old 07-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #37
willingmale
Distinguished Member

dare for blue griffin:

Dress in a swimming costume, and have someone tie you to a chair and pour 3 large buckets of gunge (cornflour + water + food coloring) over your head. If you can't find someone to tie you up or don't want to involve others in your dare then tie or handcuff yourself to the chair after you've poured the gunge over yourself, and stay there for 30 minutes. Then post details of your experience (for example a detailed description of what happened and how you felt) online, either here or on another website linked to from here.

Last edited by willingmale; 07-08-2012 at 11:13 PM. Reason: change of heart
Old 07-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #38
willingmale
Distinguished Member

dare for blue griffin:

Shampoo your hair with treacle and then pour flour over it.
Leave it in for 2 hours.

Last edited by willingmale; 07-08-2012 at 11:14 PM. Reason: change of heart
Old 07-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #39
willingmale
Distinguished Member

dare for blue griffin:

Get some honey and mix it with a whole bottle of peppermint extract, then smear the mixture all over your body. Leave it on for 20 minutes or until you cum twice.

The honey will be sticky and can be washed off, while the peppermint is strong smelling and soaks into the skin; you will smell like peppermint for days

Last edited by willingmale; 07-08-2012 at 11:14 PM. Reason: change of heart
Old 07-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #40
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Unhappy Change of fates.

Great news ladies and gents, the person with the most dares will now be on the chopping block! Ha, ha, ha. No, no its still the same Willingmale, your dares weren't for naught... Although I wish they were.
I can't say I have been on this side of the fence before. With the amount of spam, I mean dares, that have been posted there seems to be an upset on our hands! With the score standing at 11-16 Smelly is in the lead. She still trails ahead by a good 30 votes in the poll though, and that can't be changed easily.
As for the dares I think there is a total of 40 dares that the loser must do(some may require editing). I hope that I get some more dares to restore the balance, so keep posting away (for me!), we have 2 more days left.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 07-08-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #41
archie21
getDare Succubus

What shall I give.... ?????
Blue Griffin you asked me for something different more challenging and creative, so messy food, balloons, simple cross dress (if you have a wig put that on as well and make your face up lipstick the lot) story writing and the one limit of yours i have broken a picture - before you go I don't do pics, read the dare through first.

Using body paint or food colouring mixed in water and a little flour paint your body blue. Take a nude picture in a mirror of yourself painted blue and holding the legend 'blue griffin just for you' in front of yourself in the obvious place and then get ready to put on a girls one piece swimsuit.

Preperation:
Fill twenty balloons with various mxtures water/milk/sour cream/chocolate sauce/flour/cold coffee (if using instant then it's straight cold coffee, if using ground coffee in a filter machine use the dregs from the filter as well)/squashed banana mixed ice cream/honey/treacle/tuna/mayo/dog food and any combination of the above.

Finally there is balloon 21: This is a long balloon (as opposed to a round one) filled with ice or rather yellow ice. (mix yellow food colouring in to water and then freeze it.) On the day you are doing this challenge you are to crush the ice so that it goes easily into the balloon.

You are now to write a messy story that breaks all smellies limits as if she was with you and was being your total no limits smelly bitch. It can be as clean or rude as you want and full of innuendo/nudity whatever but cannot involve actual sex.

You have to post that story on g/d in 20 parts. As you post each part put any balloon inside your costume and burst it. Every time you post another section you burst a balloon in side the costume.

On the day you do this balloon 21 goes in first held underneath between your legs by the costume. You must not burst this balloon until you have gone through all the others.
If you do burst number 21 not only will you look like you have peed yourself but you also have to send the pic of yourself painted blue to smelly bitch.

If you make it through with 21 intact you are to burst it over your head as a celebration of completion.

As you and smelly have both requested me to write you dares you cannot turn it down and she can't turn hers down either.

(For extra incentive, as she is several thousand miles closer to me I may go administer hers in person, in full archie cross dress. .... )

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:21 AM   #42
talla
getDare Sweetheart

I love this wish somone would do it with me
talla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:50 AM   #43
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Change of heart.

All right let's look at the score, hm doesn't seem to be anything different. Willingmale has change his dares, Archie posted, a comm- whaaaaaa?. WILLINGMALE CHANGED HIS DARES! Yes with a change of heart we are now at 18-10 and I'm back on top. With this lead does Smelly have a chance? Keep posting if you think she does.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 07-09-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:43 PM   #44
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Here is her dare that I am suppose to give her involving all of her likes:
Fill a long balloon with gravy, this goes in your panties. You will also coat this balloon in peanut butter and fill the entire pair of panties with it. Put on a second pair and third pair of panties. Your bra will be fill with a half of a carved out grapefruit that is filled with silly string.Coat your armpits in cream cheese. Soak a skirt in tuna fish and water overnight and wear that. A tank top that exposes you belly is your top. Wear half a pie mask on your face.(Cut a tin in half, cut eye/noes holes, fill it with pie, tie it to your face, and make sure you can see out of it. Write "Smelly Girl" on the bottom of the tin. Bring a bowl of pudding and a marker. Get 5 people to write whatever they want on your stomach/ back. Suck 5 people's toes after they have dipped them into the pudding. Last you have to moon yourself in the mirror for 5 minutes at home.
Full signature here!
Old 07-10-2012, 01:45 AM   #45
Narria

this one is for smelly, place a block of Limburger cheese in the window and let it get warm then smear it in side your panties both front and back as thick as it ends up using all the cheese, then spread mayo into your bra nice and thick so it oozes out around your breast since I don't see public as a limit you will then go to a local park and walk around with just that on
Narria is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, blue griffin, dares, smelly bitch