Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-07-2008, 08:23 PM   #31
Wedgie
Account Banned

Cool Daniel Punishment

Daniel was fliped over on his back. By this point he had gagged and the veins in his penis stapeled shut to prevent fatal bleeding. The doctor grapped a metal pole with a shape point. He begain to shove this pole into Daniels anus as Daniels face turned red. The metal pole pirced through his rectum folowed by his large and small instestion. Daniel was in terrible pain as he begain to cough up blood and throw up shit that begain to go through his nostrals because of his gag. Daniels eyes were bulgeing and the viens in his eyes were bursting, causeing them to run with blood. The doctor had no sypathy and conected to jumper cables to the pole an shot 2000 volts in daniel. His anus, nostrals, and ears ran with blood. The doctor new he didn't have long, he pulled the pole out and ungagged Daniel, who's mouth ran with blood. He first put Mark's prostate into his rectum and Daniel opened his eyes but was unable to speak, then put in his testicles and penis followed by Marks testicles and penis. His anus then was burnt shut. Daniel was near death and his eye rolled to the back off his head and with much pain he mutered his last words

FUCK YOU
Then he died as brain leaked through his nostrals.
Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 05:50 AM   #32
jjjj

oh man whats gonna happen to hunter make it really bad finish this story with a bang and boy my genitals are shaking with fear that someone would do something like that it's evil!!!!

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things

Last edited by jjjj; 06-12-2008 at 03:20 PM.
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:47 PM   #33
Wedgie
Account Banned

Cool

The doctor came over to Hunter and put a blindfold to his eyes and gaged him. Hunter was unlocked and dragged to the floor and begain to scream as the doors to the car was opened and his bare ass hit the pavement. He was pulled across the pavement untill he was lifted by his head and placed on a stretcher and tied down. He felt a tag being aplied to his chest and a door slam behind him as someone begain to touch his erect penis and a metal tube being inserted into it. Shit you asshole you must not have a penis if you don't know that hurts, but the tub was inserted faster. Hunter jerked as the tube hit his prostate. The doctor attached two jumper cables to the end of the tube and Hunter heaved as more preaser was aplied to his prostate. Hunter was tied down with metail clamps and his blindfold was removed the doctor left the room and set a timer for 3 minutes. Hunter knew that these 3 minutes were the last 3 mintutes of his life that were going to be painless. He clunched the table as he awaited his punishment.
To be continued
Old 06-19-2008, 08:11 AM   #34
Wedgie
Account Banned

Cool

Hunter watched as the clock begain to tick down. The doctors lined the wall in preparation for the entertainment to come. What the fuck you looking at you fags Hunter yelled as 10 seconds appeared on the clock and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Hunter yelled out his abdomin throubed on the table as the room and all of its inhabitants were showered in blood and cum. His forskin was fried and the veins in the shaft of his penis were about to break, but allmost as sone as it started it was over. The machine was turned off and the doctor walked over to Hunter and apllied a jockstrap to Hunters bloody cock. The door was opened and three other teens his age walked into the room.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:11 PM   #35
Knots101
Account Banned

Oh god this is stupider then the stupidest shit on earth. Like seriously no where even in like medivle times would this shit happend. stupid ass hell. Spelling and Grammer is worse then that of a 2 year old. This is disturbing and deserves to be trashed. Hate me all you want but this is shit!
Old 06-20-2008, 04:45 AM   #36
masterme47

Send a message via MSN to masterme47

I'm sorry, but I have to agree!
I find it easier to believe in the tooth fairy
masterme47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:35 PM   #37
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

guys!this was a great story even tho my genitals hurtand @masterme47
u dont have to belive it its fiction!
wedgie give this a 10/10!fiction wise
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:36 PM   #38
Wedgie
Account Banned

Cool

Hunter was in a state of shock after his fierce and brutal torture. The guys who had just entered the room were tied together at the neck and were completely nude. they were untied and clamped to the concrete floor with their legs spread. A man in a dark hood slapped Hunter in the face and said

"Fag, wake up we now have a test of endurance for you. The virgins placed before are from your school and have done nothing wrong, but may suffer at you expense. The first boy hear name is John Victor, the second boy is Justin, and the third is Ryan. If you confess to the crime you have been accused of you they won't be harmed but if you don't they will suffer. What do you say bastard?

I am NOT guilty. Yelled Hunter
Very Well. Wispered the doctor

The man went on to the operation table and picked up a scalpel. Hunter because of your choice the guys here will be castrated. The made slits into the teen scrotum and the room was filled with screams as the boys balls lay ed limp on the floor. the balls were picked up and placed in to the mouths of their owners and were forced to be swalowed. The boys were taken from the room as the doctors prepared for Hunter punishment.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:44 PM   #39
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

scarey... I have stoped reading at page 2 for fear of nightmares. thankyou very much. lol
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:22 PM   #40
James499

Send a message via MSN to James499
Thumbs down Very sorry

This story is just fricken scary and screwed up. you should be taken to a mental institute.
Any one who finds this story good lease admit yourself to the fruity bin.

-rep and uber creeped out
Old 07-06-2008, 01:32 AM   #41
iambic

Send a message via AIM to iambic

Regardless of one's opinion on the story... Does it matter to anyone else that the whole thing has NOTHING to do with ToD? Like, literally, nothing?

Maybe 18 and up section, or that other Kink site that popped up recently? I'm all for free expresion in short stories, and really, all writing, but I thought the categories were there for a reason, and the authors were bound by the rules entailed by the category titles (Like my story, which starts as a ToD story and diverges into a 'dare master and dare slave' story, would have to go in the ToD Stories section.)

I guess it's just a little quandry I've had. As for the story, um... Definitely not my cup of tea, and to be constructive, Your sloppy when it comes to grammar. I have a feeling you could write better.

The exposition is certainly suspenseful though.
iambic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #42
jjjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by James499 View Post
This story is just fricken scary and screwed up. you should be taken to a mental institute.
Any one who finds this story good lease admit yourself to the fruity bin.

-rep and uber creeped out
you shouldn't minus rep him if you don't like the story

and if you don't like it then don't read it.

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #43
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambic View Post
Maybe 18 and up section, or that other Kink site that popped up recently? I'm all for free expresion in short stories, and really, all writing, but I thought the categories were there for a reason, and the authors were bound by the rules entailed by the category titles (Like my story, which starts as a ToD story and diverges into a 'dare master and dare slave' story, would have to go in the ToD Stories section.)
I almost never read the stories here to be honest so i only see them if they get reported... and this one is not belonging in the under 18 area!

Please if you think a story should be 18+ report them and some mod will have a look at it.

Last edited by Merlin; 07-06-2008 at 10:52 AM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:19 AM   #44
Sum
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgie View Post
Their relationship had included going to the gym, and haveing anual sex on the locker room benches after wich they took a shower together.
They only have sex once a year?

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:05 AM   #45
Zeromus
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1(2) View Post
They only have sex once a year?
took me a moment, lol but now i see. After all, the adage "moderation in all things" must apply here. furthermore, i don't think you would want to read 3 pages of such information, unless i'm mistaken

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk