Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-04-2013, 11:25 PM   #31
Paradigm

Yeah, I thought it would be a bit one sided this time around. However, the other two options could have some good story lines too (for example, if option 2 was voted, then maybe May might have locked Natalie out and refused to let her in unless she took off her robe.. or something like that.)

Anyway, the story

"What?" Natalie asked, stunned at what she had just heard May say, "You can't be serious!"
"Oh, I'm serious," May replied, "You heard me, now do as I asked or I shall be forced to do it for you."
"Please," Natalie was now on her knees begging, "Why do you want me to take off my robe? Isn't there a better way to do this?"
"I'm sorry Nat, but I have to do this," May decided to use Natalie's dangerously high curiosity to her advantage, "Unless you don't want to know why I brought you here..."
"Well..." Natalie begun, but her voice trailed off, "I don't want to.. but I do...."
May knew that her plan had worked, as a smile grew on her face, "Just tell me, do you want to know why I brought you here? Yes, or no?"
Natalie was completely torn, as she was very shy, but eventually answered after a long pause, "Yes.. I want to know..."
"Then, would you mind doing me this one favor?" May asked, suddenly getting really excited.
"I don't want.." Natalie was still hesitant, but she finally just gave up, "Fine. I'll do it, but could you look away?"
"Of course," May responded, turning around and facing away from her friend, "But I will end up seeing you in just your underwear anyway."
"Thanks," Natalie said, and slowly took off her robe and dropped it to the floor.
"Have you done it?" May asked after a few seconds of silence, and when she had a robe dropped in her hands she knew what the answer was, "Can I turn around?"
"No!" Natalie almost yelled, her arms quickly folding over her underwear, "You know I'm really shy about my body, and I know you are too."

1) May leaves the room without another word
2) May turns around anyway
3) There is a knock at the door
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #32
wassupdudes

3 I like this story so far, so interesting
EDGE-I will edge as often as you like
BAD GIRL-I will spank my ass as many times as you want
SLUT-I will write I am ___'s cum slut on inner thigh
SLAVE-I will be your slave for a week
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
PlaySlut of Yournaughtydaddy

Goat
wassupdudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:14 AM   #33
JoeS

3 - interesting so far...

- Edge, pain (try me...), cbt, orgasm control
public, ...
Limits - scat, pee, permanent, cross dressing, gay, anal, messy

PM me any dare... I might send pic proof
JoeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #34
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I have to go with option number 3.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:08 PM   #35
Paradigm

"Quick, go out the back," May commanded, "Unless you want my sisters seeing you?"
"I don't want anybody else seeing me like this, where's my robe?" Natalie replied, "And are you coming with me?"
"There's not enough time for your robe, just go and I'll meet you in the wooded area," May said, "I'll be there soon."
Natalie ran as fast as she could out the back door and headed for the trees. She hid behind the first tree she could find and just hugged her knees close to her body, as to try and hide her exposed body as much as she could. How did she get herself into this mess? It wasn't long before Natalie saw May and she stood up. However, as she stood up her bra had caught on a low hanging branch and completely ripped, leaving her bare breasts exposed. Natalie shrieked and quickly folded her arms across her chest, her face now as red as a tomato.
"Please," she managed to get the words out of her mouth, "Just pick up my bra."
May didn't need to pick it up to know what state her best friend's bra was in, "It's broken, unwearable."
Natalie just wanted to break down and cry, "Are you sure?"
"I'm so sorry. I never wanted to make you sad, I just wanted to have a little fun," May was genuinely sympathetic, "I really want to be able to help somehow, but I don't know what I can do."
"Then, could I maybe.. borrow something from you?" Natalie asked, now desperate for some clothing.

1) May offers her shirt to her friend.
2) May offers her bra to her friend.
3) May offers her pants to her friend.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #36
MGunder

I choose option 3

Curious about: anal, public, humiliation, degredation, bladder control, golden showers.

Limits: scat, drinking piss, cum eating, blood, permanent, total public, family, animals, illegal, crossdressing.

kik: Mgunder

My Sex Map

My PM Dares
MGunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:02 AM   #37
JoeS

I think ill go for 1

public, ...

Old 08-06-2013, 02:05 AM   #38
thisgirllovesyou

1 seems good.

18/F/USA/38C/140lbs/5'9

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/"Equipment"

PM Dares

I Wish This Was Me

Trying To Rip A Pair Of Boyshorts, Help Me Out?
thisgirllovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:52 AM   #39
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sorry, But I have to go with 2.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:08 PM   #40
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Just to be a contrarian, I'm going to go with option 3.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-07-2013, 03:03 AM   #41
Paradigm

"Well.." May didn't know what to say, "I guess I could give you my shirt."
"Really?" Natalie's face lit up for a second, "Would you mind?"
"Yes," May replied, "But I got you into this, so it's the least I could do."
"Thank you so much," Natalie got up and for a brief second her breasts were exposed while she hugged May.
"It's the least I could do for you," May repeated with a smile, then grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up and over her head to reveal a pink bra holding back her D cup breasts and handed it to Natalie.
Natalie received it and turned around while she put it on, then turned back around and said, "Thanks so much."
"It's fine Nat," May told her, "I'm just sorry that it's so skinny that I can still see your boobies fairly easily."
Natalie crossed one of her arms over her chest, then used the other to pull the shirt down over her panties, "It's better than nothing."
"Wait here, and I'll try to get you some clothes," May promised.
"But, aren't your sisters home?" Natalie questioned.
"Oh yeah," May replied in disappointment, "Could we sneak to your house? After all it's only a few blocks."
"Easy for you to say, all you're missing is a shirt," Natalie retorted, "I'm missing a bra and pants."
"Do you have any better ideas?" May asked.
"No," Natalie muttered, then louder, "Unless you are willing to go back into your house?"
"No," May responded, "If my sisters see me like this, I'll never hear the end of it. We've always been shy about our bodies."
"Okay, so we have to go back to your house.."

1) They decide to go through the woods. It would take longer though.
2) They decide to go sneaking through backyards. It would be quicker.
3) They meet somebody...
Old 08-07-2013, 10:17 AM   #42
JoeS

hmm, i know three seems the obvious choice... ill take 2

public, ...

Old 08-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #43
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I have to choose option 1. Did you choose option 1 to break the tie, Paradigm?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-07-2013, 11:20 PM   #44
Paradigm

I didn't have to break the tie, I sometimes get votes through private messages.

"We need to get to your house as quickly as possible," May decided, "It would be best if we cut across through back yards instead of going all the way around through the woods."
"I agree with you," Natalie spoke up, "I want to get in my home as soon as possible. There are only four properties between my home and us right now. We have to sneak through them."
"Let's go!" May enthusiastically said.
The two girls made their way to the first house they would have to sneak past without being noticed. All the lights were off and there was nobody in sight, so they decided to make a run for it. They reached a hedge dividing the two properties, and found a hole in it. It was a tight squeeze for them both, but soon they were protected from anybody seeing them. After trying a few positions, they finally agreed that May would lay down on her chest and lift her legs up, while Natalie would lie on top of her, almost mimicking her position. Being in this position would have been a bit uncomfortable for the average person, but the fact they were half naked was definitely not helping.
"Is the coast clear?" May asked, as she couldn't see a thing from her position.
"No," Natalie replied, "Not yet. Somebody is out on the patio cooking a barbecue."
"How long do you think he'll be cooking?" May asked.
"Probably fifteen minutes at the least," Natalie said, beginning to lose hope, "Too long for us to stay here without clothes."
"We need a distraction," May was trying to form a plan in her head, "I know, my panties. If we throw them at a place where he might see them, he'll be distracted long enough for us to run by. Plus, I'm still wearing shorts."
"Okay, good luck," Natalie responded.

1) The plan works, and they make it into the third neighbour's shed, however there is somebody inside already.
2) The plan works, but Natalie's panties get caught on a stick in the hedge and become unwearable.
3) The plan fails, May doesn't get the man to see her panties.

I'd also like some feedback on my writing (e.g. chapter length, detail, style, technique, whatever) no matter whether it's positive or negative
Old 08-08-2013, 08:43 AM   #45
joshl

3 .
joshl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cfnf, choose your own adventure, enf, teenage girls