Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2023, 03:46 AM   #31
SissyDesires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
You do know that milk an eggs also contain proteins, do you? So the proper thing would be to follow your mistress completely, when it comes to culinary restrictions. Also: There is enough vegan junk-food available these days, that you should also get a general ban on all junk-food on top.
I was scared someone would suggest that but she loved it. No more junk food. Only vegan food. Thank you.

Likes: Feminization, rules, humiliation, control, light pain, chastity, hidden public, deep throating.

Limits: Everything illegal, permanent, blood, scat, public, cumming.

Toys: Small Princess Plug, Medium Princess Plug, Dildo

PM me "Edge" and I will edge for you.

SissyDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 09:45 AM   #32
Fiona
Distinguished Member

You also should always have to wear an underwire bra and instead of normal socks you have to wear panty-hose or garters with stockings.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 11:56 AM   #33
SissyDesires

Quote:
You also should always have to wear an underwire bra and instead of normal socks you have to wear panty-hose or garters with stockings.
She likes You This rule was partially added. I'm only allowed panty-hose or stockings from now on. I'm lucky it is still winter.

Wearing an underwire bra is not yet a rule. She is thinking about making me wearing a bra at all times, but it is not yet decided. However, She basically told me that I should not crow to soon on that one.

Likes: Feminization, rules, humiliation, control, light pain, chastity, hidden public, deep throating.

Old 02-18-2023, 01:21 PM   #34
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDesires View Post
She likes You
I guess I have to keep her happy then: It’s time to talk about your makeup. You should always wear some and keep it in pristine condition. The details of what and how obvious are probably better figured out by her, but I think you should at minimum have your toe-nails painted a bright non-nude color (so no black or “I cannot believe this dark blue is not black”; it has to “pop”!) all the time and have at least clear nail-polish on your finger-nails.

Also always wearing foundation is probably also a good idea,

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Old 02-18-2023, 02:35 PM   #35
aralius
Distinguished Member

Nice lacy bralets are great for a good little sissy.

Really lacy and pretty, don't need huge tits and have the effect of brastraps and visibility.
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 02:58 PM   #36
SissyDesires

Quote:
I guess I have to keep her happy then: It’s time to talk about your makeup. You should always wear some and keep it in pristine condition. The details of what and how obvious are probably better figured out by her, but I think you should at minimum have your toe-nails painted a bright non-nude color (so no black or “I cannot believe this dark blue is not black”; it has to “pop”!) all the time and have at least clear nail-polish on your finger-nails.

Also always wearing foundation is probably also a good idea,
She actually laughed out out when she saw your reply^^ She will think about make-up to find a good balance between completely vanilla and sissy slut. I will have a manicure and pedicure next week and will ask for clear nail-polish. She will think about my toenail color. I really wanted black

Old 02-18-2023, 03:00 PM   #37
SissyDesires

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
Nice lacy bralets are great for a good little sissy.

Really lacy and pretty, don't need huge tits and have the effect of brastraps and visibility.
I'll have to order something this week

Old 02-18-2023, 04:14 PM   #38
grannyd16
Prodigy

Another rule for your whenever you get some sissy clothes YOU need to destroy an item of clothing of the same type (top for a top etc)

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 07:00 AM   #39
srs53

No more standing to pee. You must sit.

No more cussing. It is not ladylike.

Hope about getting your ears pierced and some stud earrings?
srs53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 08:10 AM   #40
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
- I have to wear my small princess plug 30 minutes every day.
I think this rule also deserves an update: 30 minutes should be the starting point, but you should increase the time by 5% each day and you need proportionally less time if you use a larger plug.

So if you use your small plug it will have to stay in 30 minutes on the first day, 31.5 minutes on the second, 33.075 on the third and so on.

If t minutes is the time that you have to be plugged on a given day and you wear a plug with a diameter at the thinnest point (or more precisely: The diameter by which your pussy will be stretched while you wear it) that is x times larger than your small plug, then you have to wear it for , Then the time you only have to wear it for t/x minutes.

So if you need to be plugged for 60 minutes and your small plug has a minimum diameter of 1cm, then you can instead decide to wear a plug with 2.5cm minimum diameter for 24 minutes.

This approach has many advantages over the original thing:
  • You will train to be plugged permanently, rather than just short-term.
  • The 5% increase will be a minor difference between all successive days, but it will be large enough not to become unnoticable.
  • At some point you will have to become comfortable with larger and larger plugs, simply because you will run out of time to wear your small one: By the start of June you would have to wear it for 40 hours per day, which is simply impossible. Going for something 2.5 times larger reduces that to 16 hours, which should be easily doable by then.

Old 02-21-2023, 01:13 PM   #41
SissyDesires

Quote:
Originally Posted by srs53 View Post
No more standing to pee. You must sit.

No more cussing. It is not ladylike.

Hope about getting your ears pierced and some stud earrings?
The first two rules were added to day. My Mistress is not around, so I have to decide what is cussing and what not, but I will be strict with me.

I don't have to get my ears pierced yet. I'm lucky I guess

Old 02-21-2023, 01:17 PM   #42
SissyDesires

Quote:
I think this rule also deserves an update: 30 minutes should be the starting point, but you should increase the time by 5% each day and you need proportionally less time if you use a larger plug.

So if you use your small plug it will have to stay in 30 minutes on the first day, 31.5 minutes on the second, 33.075 on the third and so on.

If t minutes is the time that you have to be plugged on a given day and you wear a plug with a diameter at the thinnest point (or more precisely: The diameter by which your pussy will be stretched while you wear it) that is x times larger than your small plug, then you have to wear it for , Then the time you only have to wear it for t/x minutes.

So if you need to be plugged for 60 minutes and your small plug has a minimum diameter of 1cm, then you can instead decide to wear a plug with 2.5cm minimum diameter for 24 minutes.

This approach has many advantages over the original thing:
  • You will train to be plugged permanently, rather than just short-term.
  • The 5% increase will be a minor difference between all successive days, but it will be large enough not to become unnoticable.
  • At some point you will have to become comfortable with larger and larger plugs, simply because you will run out of time to wear your small one: By the start of June you would have to wear it for 40 hours per day, which is simply impossible. Going for something 2.5 times larger reduces that to 16 hours, which should be easily doable by then.
My Mistress really liked the idea, but She did not want to do the math. The new rule is: Every week I have to increase the time by 30 minutes. If I can do 2 hours, I have to pick a bigger plug. I have to start again with 30 minutes but still have to wear the smaller plug for 2 hours daily. I currently have two butt plugs, the small one I can wear for one hour although it is not comfortable. This will keep me busy for the next 6 weeks, and then we will see again.

She likes your sadism

Old 02-21-2023, 04:24 PM   #43
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
My Mistress really liked the idea, but She did not want to do the math.
If it's really only the math, it is actually quite simple: To compute the time that you need to wear the plug you just need to computer 30min*1.05^d, where d is the number of days after the start (so 0 for the first day, 1 for the second, and so on). Pretty much every calculator should be able to do that much. Also: This is the infamous exponential-function that we heard so much about when Covid started. What would be saving you ass here (quite literally!) is that you were planing to stop at the start of June, before things would get out of hand: If you were to continue this for a full year, you would have to wear a butt-plug with a diameter 1.13 million times larger than at the start which is of course literally impossible and that is assuming you wear it for 24 hours. That's why I purposefully picked parameters that don't go completely of the rails in the allotted time.

Quote:
The new rule is: Every week I have to increase the time by 30 minutes. If I can do 2 hours, I have to pick a bigger plug. I have to start again with 30 minutes but still have to wear the smaller plug for 2 hours daily. I currently have two butt plugs, the small one I can wear for one hour although it is not comfortable. This will keep me busy for the next 6 weeks, and then we will see again.
The reason I did not suggest something like that is, that you double the time after the first week, increase it by a third after the second, then by a quarter after the third, a fifth after the sixth and so on. So except for the diameter the weekly increase in difficulty actually decreases that way.

That said, she seems to know what is good for you.

Quote:
She likes your sadism
Somehow you seem less excited.

Also: Your signature claims that you like chastity, yet you don't have a rule regarding that yet and you also don't specify whether you have a device and if so which one. Obviously there should be something regarding training for 24/7 in a nub or even an inverted cage. You can still do your edging via your pussy.

Old 02-22-2023, 01:53 PM   #44
SissyDesires

Quote:

Somehow you seem less excited.

Also: Your signature claims that you like chastity, yet you don't have a rule regarding that yet and you also don't specify whether you have a device and if so which one. Obviously there should be something regarding training for 24/7 in a nub or even an inverted cage. You can still do your edging via your pussy.
I gave up

New rule added: I have to wear a chastity cage whenever I am at home. That will mean some sleepless nights for me.

Old 03-28-2023, 03:33 PM   #45
Fiona
Distinguished Member

So, how are things going? Please give us an update.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feminization, rules, sissy