Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-21-2020, 11:14 AM   #421
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
I enjoy both these things so much, but I prefer being the one doing the teasing out of the two.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
As unpleasant as this is to do, I don't think going a year without an orgasm would be very nice at all... although I do know someone who is this mean.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you.
Both of these are horrendous options. However if there is a chance of being fucked up the butt by someone then I'll choose the other option... guess I'll just have to pretend it's a beautiful brunette girl with their lips around my shaft while I am hidden behind that blindfold.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you.
I'd rather have the control over who I was having sexual relationship with rather than who has the control once in it.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
I adore girls feet, the smaller the better. No nail varnish, and I will worship for hours.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
This just seems like the less of two evils. Firstly it's a full 11 hours less and secondly it's only my mouth. The 12 hour version could involve 12 hours of the same or worse.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
I actually really like this. I like the feeling of the hot wax on my skin and although it makes a darn mess everywhere it's a really nice feeling peeling it off.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO.
I don't have a SO but I am a very protective person and would go through hell to protect my SO.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
As unpleasant as this is the other one is worse... nope not for me thanks.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
Just on the off chance it's a mans feet I'd rather snowball it with them and at least it's a little watered down.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
I can wash afterwards, I can not re-take my butt virginity.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
This question is awful. But if I cheated on my SO then I would deserve worse. I was going to go with the first option because if I had cheated on my SO then I obviously couldn't care for her enough to worry about her getting fucked by someone else so that part wouldn't affect me. However having the guy use me as well is a bit shit because I guess he would want to fuck my tight little butt hole. So to protect my hole I have gone for option 2.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 06:16 PM   #422
bladderslavesissy

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Likes: bladder torture/control, pee holding/desperation, edging, stroking, orgasm ruining, denial, crosdressing(mostly just panties/thongs), feminization, sissification, light anal, hidden public

Dislikes: cum eating, cum play, pee drinking, golden shower, mild pain

Some of the likes are also dislikes if they are difficult, real hard etc.

Limits; face pictures, social suicide, blood, illegal, scat, puke, blackmail, public etc.
bladderslavesissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 11:29 AM   #423
Sexyplant

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

I would rather be tied up and teased.

Cum only once a year. I like denial and realistically, I don't think I could swallow it all. Vulvas and vaginas are strange.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
I would rather be blind folded and receive oral. It's close enough to my fantasies. Honestly, both sound great, but I'm not a fan of dick. Strap-ons are fine though. The mind is strange.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
The former. I would rather have sex with anyone I want, even if they control my orgasms and I have to worship them.

Neither. Though if I had to go with worshipping feet, I would.

I would rather be used as a slave for 12 hours and freed.

I would rather be tied up and have hot wax dripped on me.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Assuming the couple was a lesbian couple: sure!
Assuming the couple was straight: be tied up and made to watch someone fuck my SO.

Both, presuming it comes from a pussy.

Lick cum off someone's feet.

The latter, but again, no cocks.

I would honestly hope it never came to that. At least not without my SO knowing and allowing. I would rather be used and put in chastity to watch as they fucked someone else.

These are lovely! Good Job!
Old 03-27-2020, 11:50 AM   #424
Subifoller

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx View Post

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum anytime and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you blindfolded and receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you the first option, love being controlled

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? have my feel worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed one hour, I like to swallow

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? someone else’s

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? snowball them

Doggy style and fucked

[B]Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have
Get humiliated violate a limit deepthroat and no cumming

Likes- humiliation, pain, name calling, pet play, spanking

Soft limits- wax play, pictures, hidden public

Hard limits- A2M, blood, needles, knives, boot/feet worship, licking unhygienic surfaces, face pictures, public, pee play, scat.

PM DARES
If you have an interesting suggestion for a pm dare, do let me know, maybe I’ll add it
Subifoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:08 PM   #425
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Tied up

swallow it

tied up and fucked

They are in control

worshipped

Be used as a slave for 12 hours

hot wax

Worship a couple

My own

Snowball them
Fucked in the ass

Option 2
Old 03-27-2020, 07:02 PM   #426
Jfreeman1999

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I will swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Get fucked, I don't like men sucking my dick but I'm fine being fucked in the ass by either sex

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I've been waiting a long time to worship Jenna Coleman

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Throat fuck me its less time I get to go home sooner

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Whipped, I don't like hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Jokes on you I have no SO. If I did I think I'd suck the cock

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? My own, no chance of STDs

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Spreadeagle, that way I don't get penetrated

I'll be a cuck, can't risk the limit that will get violated

My name is Sissy Princess Ellie

Please insult me over kik and tell me how much of a girl I am
Currently in long term chastity
kik: 1506slut

Likes: Humiliation, Cum eaitng, Feminization, Crossdressing, Bondage, Anal,

Dislikes: Piss play, Chastity Shaving, Hidden public, Messy,

Limits: Extreme pain, Blood, Family, Public, Social Suicide, online exposure Permanent

Jfreeman1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 07:45 PM   #427
AngelofDarkness

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I'd rather be tied and teased!

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I love swallowing my cum, so definitely any time I wish and swallowing it.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. I want to be tied and fucked please!

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you. I'll be happy to worship and be controlled by anyone I want...I have a few people in mind

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed. I'd like to do both. I suppose if I had to choose I'd be the slave, hoping that they spend lots of time throatfucking me

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Both please again! I'd chose the whipping though if I can only have one

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO. I don't have an SO so I'll worship a couple. Hopefully I'll be allowed to lick both clean after.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? I'd much rather eat someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Lick off feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Yes, I'd love both. I really can't choose on this one.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. I choose the chastity option, hopefully they will keep me locked up for a while!

Kik: johnlockeangel

Ask for my online exposure links!

My NSFW Twitter: @chubbysubpet

Likes: Pet play, Anal/ATM, pain, exhibitionism, cbt, edging, pee play/drinking, feminization, pic exposure.

Limits:Family, extreme public, blood, illegal, shaving, non-consensual blackmail.

I have a butt plug, fox tail plug, thong, and chastity cage...willing to buy some things for dares.
AngelofDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 01:18 AM   #428
Hornypenis

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I want to be tied up.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I will swallow it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. Being blindfolded

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you. I'll worship

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? I would like mine feet to be worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed. I would love to be a slave.

Tied and have a hot wax.
7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO.
I would choose to be tied up even if it's not the best decision.
8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? definitely my cum.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Lick cum of someone's feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. I would be in Chasity and watch because I need to get punished for my bad behavior.

Dislikes: Showing my face,anal,eating my own cum,feminization,heavy pain,wedgies

Hard Limits: illegal,piss drinking,poo,messy,cam videos,unhealthy things
Hornypenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 12:37 PM   #429
WhoreSarah

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up and teased, I prefer being the submissive.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. ahh no what is this choice, I’d cum any time and swallow it all, I’m sure I’d get used to the taste.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Being tied up and fucked, like that sounds like a dream

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I’d want to worship them and have them in control of my orgasms.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? eww neither? Okay have my feet worshipped.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed ooh, both? I’m gonna say throat fucked though cause if I’m a slave for 12 hours I might get dehydrated.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? hot wax, I love hot wax.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO worship a couple, if I had an SO I’d want to be the only one fucking them unless it’s a threesome, I don’t want to just watch.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else’s

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? I’m gonna say lick cum off someone’s feet cause I don’t know what snowball them means

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? tied doggy style and fucked in the ass, I’d probably cum a lot more this way

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. ooh option two, I wonder how far they’d go to humiliate me?

Toys: handcuffs, vibrator (wevibe jive), rabbit vibrator
WhoreSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 01:16 PM   #430
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

I would much rather be tied up, I don't I have it in me to tease someone else XD

Cumming anytime, having done a years enforced chastity and not enjoyed it at all I would reluctantly take the option of eating all my cum. I guess i'll just have to cum less

I would be blindfolded, i kinda get turned on with forced gay anyways but it never said i had to be tied! so technically i can get all handsy and check for boobs or balls XD

well i doubt anyone wants to fuck me, other then maybe my owner buuut she wouldn't really like that. so i guess im left with option 1. who would i choose? the obvious answer would be my lovely owner but if i had to pick someone else? probably a celebrity such as Danielle panabaker

i really dont like my feet so i'd hands down worship feet [my owners for sure]

slave for 12 hours definatly, my throat could not handle that. as a slave for that length of time i'd be given breaks of some kind, plus technically it isn't specified as a sex slave so it could end up being a labour slave

hmmm tricky i'd say wax since its less likely to leave long lasting marks

my owner would probably prefer watching my reaction of being forced to watch someone fuck her, but if it was pre arranged i'd be up for it

oh i'd eat my own first for sure

provided of coarse there clean i'd lick the cum feet

tie spread eagle would presumably be easier since all i have to do is take it. i'd want a nice long shower after though

honestly i'd violate my wedgie, enema or either of the blackmail limits with her if that situation did happen [the other part to that too]. if i did cheat on my owner and chastity was gonna happen, i would not get out for a very long time

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have [/QUOTE]

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 10:55 AM   #431
Mare

Tied up and teased

Swallow it all

Tied up and fucked

Worship them

Worship feet

Be throat fucked

Tied up and have hot wax dripped on me

Worship a couple

Someone else’s

Lick cum off someone’s feet

Tied up spread eagle

Be tied up and put in chastity
Mare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 11:28 AM   #432
steve22hairyy

Tied up and teased
Anytime I wish
Blindfolded and receiving oral from anyone
Worship anyone I want
Worship feet
Slave for 12 hours
Tied and hot wax
Worship a couple
Someone else’s
Lick cum off feet
Tied spreadeagle
Forgiven but violate limit, get humiliated, deep throat’s five other guys without cumming
steve22hairyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 05:58 AM   #433
SingleBall

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.
SingleBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 06:57 AM   #434
ComicGurl

1: I would be tied up and teased

2: cum once a year but you don't have to swallow

3: being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple

8: Eat someone else's cum

9: Lick cum off someone's feet

10: tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Scenario 2: violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Some of these I would be ok with both @@
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl
email - [email protected]
ComicGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 02:50 PM   #435
PrincessLela
getDare Sweetheart

1: I would rather be tied up and teased.

2: I would rather cum any time I wish and have to swallow it all.

3: I would rather the fucking.

4: I would rather to worship them.

5: Have my feet worshipped

6: I would rather... tied and whipped.

7: Worship a couple it's a fantasy.

8: Someone else.

9: I would rather lick cum off someone's feet.

10: I would rather tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Update: I have to admit that it's me on my avatar
PrincessLela is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth