Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-27-2020, 02:41 AM   #4216
Binky

You are going to do two things for me 1. Buy yourself a cute new onesie, but one that is discrete and looks like a regular tshirt from the top. When it arrives diaper up and put it on with whatever you like on the bottom. Now out you go for a walk to your local park or similar. Stay there until you have wet and messed then head home to change have fun xx

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 03:58 PM   #4217
MirandaCole21

Go into the woods wearing a diaper under your clothes. Drink plenty of water beforehand. Take a bag of girly clothes with you, which should include a dress or skirt that won't fully cover your diaper. Once you're far enough out, strip to just your diaper and put on your girly clothes and put your boy clothes in the bag. Walk for five minutes like that, then stop and wet your diaper. Once you're wet, you'll sit down right where you are. Rub yourself through your diaper until you're hard, then stop. Quickly find a tree or log or downed branch or something and hump it for five minutes. If you cum in your diaper before five minutes is up, you're done and you can change back into your boy clothes. If you fail to cum by humping nature in your diaper in five minutes, you must walk back to the beginning of the trail in your humiliating outfit. Once you're there, you may change back into your boy clothes, besides the fact you'll still be wearing your wet diaper until you get home.

Something with hidden public for me, please..

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 05:06 PM   #4218
Newbee123456789

For your dare I want you to start a stopwatch then drink 2 litures of water or whatever you'd like and diaper up and go for a walk you cannot look at the stopwatch untill you wet when you wet for every minute under 3 hours you have you get a point
For every 30 points you have you must drink 500ml of water or liquid before continuing and will do the tasks for your number of points

0-10
Congrats you are good at holding your pee you must simply spend another hour in public and then go home

10-30
Not bad, you must go someone very busy (like a mall) and spend the next hour there you must also wet while talking to someone

30-60
Pretty bad, you must go to a park or semi public place and undo all but 2 tapes on your diaper, if you have to stop to reajust you may find somewhere descrete but you have to pull your pants fully down to your ankles for 2 mins + 1 minute each time you have to do it so the first time would be 2 mins then 3 then 4 ect you must spend an hour and a half in public like this.

60-120
shocking, you must go buy a very large meal which will upset your tummy eg curry, you must then spend 2 hours in public since messing is one of your limits you're gonna want to hold it, if you decide to pussy out and use the toilet you must find a busy baby changing toliet and get every non messy diaper out of the bin you must then put all of these diapers inside yours and wear the package for another 30 mins in public before heading home if you hold it you may go home

120-360
Disgraceful you must do the 60-120 punishment but with only two tapes and the challenges from the 30-60 punishment once you have finished (so you'll probably still be holding your poo at this point ) you have a choice either wait another hour before heading home or you can find somewhere quiet and drop your pants to your ankles exposing your diaper for a full 5 mins if you don't pussy out and manage the whole 5 mins without pulling your pants up then congrats you can go home if not then you have to wait another full 2 hours before heading home or mess yourself now and head home

For my dare please make it something I can do in the evening in my local park/woodlands in a few hours
Newbee123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Newbee123456789 for this post:
Old 08-02-2020, 09:51 AM   #4219
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Start by putting on three diapers, cutting drainage slits in the inner two, before heading out to the woods. Strip down so you're just in your diaper and blindfold yourself. Spin around for twenty seconds (while still blindfolded) and throw an item of clothing as far as you can. Repeat this until you have thrown every item of clothing that you wore to the woods in different random directions. Set a timer, you now have 120 seconds to waddle for your clothes and get dressed again. Succeed and your dare is done, but fail to do so (which is the most likely option given how I've been mean and given so little time for you to succeed) and once the timer has gone off you must freeze in whatever state of undress you're in for five minutes before once again restarting the two minute timer to continue your waddles and redressing.
Have fun!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 11:31 AM   #4220
LimitExplorer

Your limits include 'public', but you also state you like humiliation and your 'My Favourite Dare Creations' blog post has some pretty public stuff in it, so I'm hoping that the following isn't against your limits too much. But if it is, let me know (PM me so as not to derail the thread too much) and we can workshop it until it's within acceptable parameters.

You're going to the city centre for a drink at a café and some clothes shopping.

Before you leave the house, make the following preparations:
  • Put on double diapers (with slits in the inner one), or a single diaper with 2 boosters.
  • Wear panties inside the diaper. They're gonna get soaking wet, so maybe don't wear your most prized possessions.
  • Put two more diapers in a diaper bag or backpack. You have to bring this with you everywhere you go.
  • Drink 1L of liquid (water, tea, fizzy drinks, whatever).
  • Pour 1L of water in the front of your diaper to give it a head start.

Get dressed in a T-shirt and trousers of your choice, and head out. Don't forget your diaper bag :-).
When you're out and about, you must finish the following tasks before you're allowed to head home:
  • Sit down in a café and have a drink, and something to eat if you like. You must stay there for at least 45 minutes. You must also keep your diaper bag on the chair next to you, opened up a bit so that the people serving you or passing by might see what's in it if they bother to look.
  • Go shopping for a new outfit. This can be new trousers, or even a dress if you're daring enough, but whatever it is, you must try it on in a changing room. No need to buy the item unless you want to, or unless you make it dirty by accident.
  • Visit a lingerie store or department, and browse for 5 minutes. If a salesperson offers help, tell them you're looking for a nice anniversary gift for your partner.
  • At any point during your time in town, crouch down to carefully unfasten and refasten one of your shoelaces. The back of your diaper must be exposed while you are crouching. You may position yourself to lower the chances of being seen (e.g. facing your back towards a wall), but you must do this in a space where someone might see something.
  • Your diaper must be absolutely soaked (leaking or close to it) before you can go home. You have two choices: You may keep wearing the soaked diapers until you get home, or you may get changed in a public toilet before heading home. If you decide to get changed, you must remove a new diaper from your diaper bag before you enter the public toilet, i.e. you must have it in your hand when you enter the men's room. Similarly, if there is a bin in the men's room, you must carry your soaked diaper to it out in the open. You can either time it so that there's nobody there to see it, or just suck it up and act like it's no big deal.
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LimitExplorer for this post:
Old 08-07-2020, 01:47 AM   #4221
LimitExplorer

I guess I'm bumping this thread
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 04:03 AM   #4222
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Next time you're going out for several hours you will do the following:
1. Put on one of your thickest diapers you have.
2. Within the hour prior to leaving drink 2L of water or favorite beverage and have another 1L with to drink while out or get at least that while out.
3. At least 1 hour before you leave drink a bottle of magnesium citrate.
4. You must hold as long as absolutely possible before going, and it can only be in your diaper.

You may return home when your diaper is full.
Pic proof would be appreciated, but not required.

If unable to do any part please PM and we can figure out a compromise.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:43 AM   #4223
Binky

You are going to go for a nice little drive. Double diaper up, drink 1L of water and hop in your car, every mile you are going to pull over, remove one item of regular clothing and replace it with something babyish. Repeat this every mile for 5 miles in total. By the 5th mile you should be completely in your littleies outfit. Flood/mess your diaper then head on home. Every green light you pass through adds 30 minutes onto how long you are to remain dressed/in your diaper before you may change.

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 11:22 PM   #4224
PoxyDiaperSlave

Make sure to drink lots of water throughout the day and wear diapers to school/Work. You can’t use the public restroom unless it’s to change diapers so if you have to piss/mess it must be in your diapers.

Kik : PoxyDiaperSlave

Love:
♥ Diaper ♥ Pee Play ♥ Pee Drinking ♥ Humiliation ♥

Dislike/Punishement:
♠ Light Scat ♠ Scat ♠ Drink or taste enema ♠ Pics ♠ Cum Eating

Limits:
♣ Social Suicide ♣ Hard Scat ♣ Illegal ♣ Permanent ♣ Full Public ♣ Family or Friends
♣ Anal ♣ CBT ♣

PM DARES
PoxyDiaperSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 10:03 AM   #4225
badboyforlife

Drink 3 large glasses of water and wait until you need to pee. Put on a diaper and and set a timer for two hours. Every fifteen minutes you have to release your bladder until just before you are about to pee and then try and stop it. If you make it to the end of the timer dry the you can go use the bathroom and the dare is over. If you wet yourself then clearly you need diapers, wear diapers and whenever you can for the next three days.

No girl or guy has ever been satisfied by my sexual performance
I dream about BBC but will worship any dick offered to me ❤️

PM Dares

Likes: (Small Penis) Humiliation, Diapers, Forced BI/Gay, Light Anal, Chastity, Orgasm Denial
Dislikes: Diapers > 3 days, Crossdressing, CBT, Wedgies
Limits: To painful, Family/friends, Blood, Permanent, Public, Scat, Face pictures
badboyforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 10:15 AM   #4226
Klickfoot

You get to put one diaper on. Then start a timer for 24 hours to wear that one diaper. If you leak, you can change your diaper off you like, but you'll need to add 6 hours to your time each change. Or you could refuse to change and deal with leaking to make the dare shorter. Good luck
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 09:55 PM   #4227

Walk around your entire house in your diaper, for every room you go through drink 200ml of water. Hold for 10 minutes before wetting yourself.

Id like somethink easy its my first time using diapers :3
My toys

You can use any bambisleep trigger on me so feel free to make me dumb and humiliate me as i struggle to think <3

I’m a dirty slut who deserves to be punished
Feel free to message - my kik is qsws221
Send me hypno and i will listen!
221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 08:39 AM   #4228
TheDiaperedDevil

Since you want something easy...and you're a furry...

For a period of four hours you will be trapped as an unpotty trained pup. During this time you will be completely diapered.

Before you start the dare be sure to drink 2l of water (no peeeing in advance).

Pour out 3 bowls of water (>500ml) before you start and put them on the floor. From the second you are diapered walking is off limits...if you want to pee you can go in your diapers, however you'll have to drink an entire bowl of water first by lapping it up (no hands).

If you pee before you finish a bowl of water then you'll be punished. That means if you need to pee 3 times over the duration you'll have to drink 3 bowls of water.

Fail once - insert your plug
Fail twice - no cumming for the next 24 hours unless you're in your soggy diaper.
Fail three times - put on your ring gag for the remainder of the time.
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 11:54 AM   #4229
DiaperFelix

For your dare you are going to put on two diapers. You are to remain diapered for 12 hours. During those 12 hours you may not remove the diapers for any reason. As part of your dare you must go to the park and walk around. You may only change in front of s window.

I wasn't diapered for weeks so I will be excited for my dare

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 01:53 PM   #4230
bbydpr

You are going to wear for a while.....
poke little holes in a diaper and put it on.
Put a second diaper on over that one
put a third diaper on over that one
now you may put on pants
you cannot remove the diapers until there is a wet spot on your pants from leaking...it must be a noticable spot
bbydpr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper