Old 12-15-2013, 12:09 AM   #406
MsNudist
Baby Member

My vote is for A
MsNudist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:37 AM   #407
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Kate feels Nat’s hands on her shoulders as she steps behind her. It’s as if she’s holding her in place. Nat then places a foot between Kate’s. Gently, it pushes to the side.

Kate’s breathing picks up. Beyond the close touching, Kate help but notice her naked skin touching clothing of someone else. Nat is in her full uniform, and it’s barely passing over her back, her bottom, and her legs. The denim of Nat’s pants is rough. Kate can’t stand very still, so she feels her bottom bounce off Nat’s front every now and against as she sways a bit. She wonders if Nat has to be so close.

Kate feels more pressure on her legs. Nat seems to be trying to push them apart. Nat is also lowering her hands down Kate’s arms until they each have a wrist. She pulls them to the sides, away from Kate’s body. Kate feels even more helpless like that.

Eventually Nat wins and Kate has to move her feet apart. Nat doesn’t give until Kate has her feat shoulder width apart. Kate knows she’s even more exposed now. Outside the window, she still can’t see anyone. She worries she can’t see someone in the many windows ahead of her, or that maybe someone is standing down on the sidewalk, looking up into the lit room.

Kate is left like this for a bit. Nat starts to move to the side to look. Kate turns her head and sees that Rose is trying to get a closer look as well, although trying to stay out of sight of the window. Kate realizes that she can’t avoid being on show, there were two people watching regardless in the room with her.

Kate sees Nat move behind her again. This time, Nat pushes Kate forward. Kate stumbles ahead, but can’t move far with the window. Nat keeps pushing pressure on Kate’s back though. “A little forward, lean,” Nat commands. Kate does so, but soon finders her nipples touching the glass!

Kate lets out a soft coo as her breasts make contact. The glass is cold from the outdoor air, and her hard nipples quite sensitive at this time. Yet Nat pushes her a bit more. Although her chest was modest, Kate knew she had to be giving quite a view to people outdoors. Her breasts were smooshed against the glass. Nat kept up a bit of the pressure on her back, causing Kate to sort of wiggle her chest on the glass. The feeling was admittingly erotic.

Kate also took note that her legs were still spread, and now being partially bent, her butt stuck out. She could see Rose was taking quite a look, even leaning down a little to probably try and spy her lips between her legs!

Kate shivered in her spot. She felt so exposed in front of the two girls. It was embarrassing to be made to press her breasts on the glass as well.

Even with the embarrassment though, Kate could almost hear her own heartbeat. She was incredibly turned on to boot.

“Turn around,” Nat requested. Kate slowly peeled herself from the glass. Nervously looking out the window. She wouldn’t be able to keep an eye out if her show was still private or not if she wasn’t facing the glass. She wondered if she’d want to know if she was seen or not.

Kate faced away from the window. Nat again kicked at Kate’s legs to open them. With how close Nat was now, and in front of her, Kate was experiencing a different experience. The touch of clothing was to her torso. Nat seemed to stand purposefully close, her own larger chest, covered in a blouse, up against Kate’s bare one.

Kate’s hard nipples scratched at Nat’s top. Her legs again felt the denim pushing them apart, this time even a bit more than before. Kate was backed up against the wall, her butt feeling the cool touch of glass. Kate couldn’t hide her breathing from Nat.

Nat though acted as if not distracted, and soon had Kate as she wanted mostly. “Take my hands,” she instructed. Kate took both of Nat’s outstretched hands. Nat held on as she pulled Kate forward, more and more.

“No bending your knees,” Rose warned. Kate knew she didn’t have to listen to Rose. Yet she figured Nat would just parrot the command. Also, Kate wasn’t exactly in the mood to really say ‘no’ anyways.

More and more Kate’s body bent, and this only caused her bottom to push against the glass. Soon, she was out far, held up by Nat’s hands. Nat warned she would let go, and Kate managed to keep her balance.

Outside, if someone was looking up at Kate, or across from a window, they’d have a fantastic view. Besides a gorgeous set of cheeks, pressed on the glass, Kate was also showing a pair of lips. They were easily distinguishable between her spread legs. They even occasionally touched the glass, sending shivers up Kate’s spine.

Ahead, Kate could easily see Nat and Rose staring. Each seemed to first look at her breasts, barely hanging from her chest. There eyes would wander though, trying to make out the mound between her legs.

Kate was having a hard time standing. It wasn’t because standing like that was too hard, but because of how she felt. Her breathing was heavy, and she’d been worked up a lot that day.

Nat though eventually approached her…

A) Nat brings a chair. Has Kate sit in it, facing the window again.

B) Stands her again, and turns her to the window.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:57 AM   #408
uzaho

I feel like both of these options are heading in the same direction.

B

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:29 AM   #409
Mysterious the 1st

same feeling myself! A for me though
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #410
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I like A myself but just enjoy reading story regardless
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:56 PM   #411
kittenlyss

A, but I'm with Uzaho and Myst. the 1st. What's the intended difference between the two?

The Food Vixen Queen of (IN)Sensitivity Queen of Procrastination Certified Gummy Bear Surgeon

Firmly denies all accusations of being: cute, adorable, darling, and an eruptor.

The most curious thing you ever saw.
labels
kittenlyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #412
katedares

Great story! I just read the whole thing thus far in one go. Even without the votes always going the way I would have liked you've still done an excellent job with the story. Keep up the great work. I'll vote for B this time.

---------

I want to write a story because a few people have said I'd be good at it, but I'm having trouble coming up with ideas, so if you have any ideas or themes let me know and I'll see if I can make one work. Thanks.
katedares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:21 PM   #413
NoTact

Umm, I think B!
NoTact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #414
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(Hidden tie breaker leads to A being the winner. The difference is in both the style of poses and other things that can be done later. It isn’t huge difference, as there are some shared things of course. We’ll just have to wait and see though if it does effect things. I might point out the differences when they show up.)

Kate hears the sound of something large being moved. Before she can look to see what it does, she feels something on the back of her shins. She is then pulled down till her naked butt is rested on a chair. Nat had moved it so Kate could sit on it.

Now Kate was seated naked in front of the window. It was like she was ready to watch a big show outside, but technically she was the show.

Nat moved so she was at the side of the chair, and reached her arms to Kate’s lap. She started to pull Kate’s legs open. Kate didn’t do much to stop her as her legs were spread.

Rose herself got closer, and used the chair to hide herself from the window. She was now right behind Kate, her head poking over and around the side of the chair to take a look at Kate.

Kate herself was feeling nervous. She was worried what the plan was with the chair. Nat continued to pose her in it. Making sure her hands were on the arm rests. She adjusted Kate’s feet even so they hooked around the front legs of the chairs. “Scoot forward,” Nat asked, and continued to ask until Kate eventually got her bottom to the very end of the chair.

The pose was pretty sexualized. Her nudity was so prominent. She wasn’t sitting very ladylike either of course.

“Wow, someone really has enjoyed her evening, huh?” Kate asked, looking Kate’s body over.

Kate didn’t respond. One look at herself and she could tell that there was little hiding it. Her nipples were very hard and she even glistened between her thighs. This pose made it impossible to hide really. This pose was also starting to fuel her arousal more as well. Her chest was rising slowly but heavily…

A) Without warning Kate is blindfolded, someone’s hands wrap around from the back of the chair and touch near her breasts. A game is played.

B) Nat takes Kate’s hands and ties them behind the chair (Yes, tied up is a chair only option for this window area for example).
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:42 PM   #415
alex97
Baby Member

Gotta go A right here
alex97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:12 AM   #416
uzaho

Games are fun.

A

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:39 AM   #417
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Who doesn't love a good game A for me.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:04 AM   #418
MGunder

B, chair only and besides. bound kate? Yes please

Curious about: anal, public, humiliation, degredation, bladder control, golden showers.

Limits: scat, drinking piss, cum eating, blood, permanent, total public, family, animals, illegal, crossdressing.

kik: Mgunder

My Sex Map

My PM Dares
MGunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #419
kittenlyss

B, Might as well use the chair only option now that we got it.

The Food Vixen Queen of (IN)Sensitivity Queen of Procrastination Certified Gummy Bear Surgeon

Firmly denies all accusations of being: cute, adorable, darling, and an eruptor.

The most curious thing you ever saw.
labels
kittenlyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #420
NoTact

B for bondage please!!!!
NoTact is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure