Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-17-2020, 04:55 PM   #4171
Kawaii

sleep with at least 4 diapers on tonight and try to cum in them
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 11:45 PM   #4172
diaperlover01

spend all day plugged and in a diaper

likes: diapers, masturbation control, wetting, bladder/pee control, edging, ice play, anal

dislikes: pain, messy, spankings, body writing, clit dares

limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food

toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand

BDSM Test

(my avatar photo is me in a soaked diaper )

Spoiler:
i deleted my kik. sorry if we had a conversation going
send me a random dare and i'll do it
diaperlover01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 04:05 AM   #4173
diaperboybcn29

You have public as limit, so I guess you have never worn diapers in public. For this dare you are going to try it for hopefully the first time. You must wear a diaper out in public and use it for 2 hours. Before going out you must drink 2 liters of water and not use the toilet. You must also wear jeans (no skirt allowed) and your top clothes must not cover under your waist (so your bottom must be on display). You can choose any jeans you want, so hopefully you have some loose ones. If not, bad luck for you lol

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 09:03 AM   #4174
noob37

Your too take 3 diapers and poke holes in 2 of them. While blindfolded you must pick 1 of the 3 in a pile and put it on, then put your clothes on over. Once you put pants on over you may take the blindfold off then go out for a nice walk or shopping, you must wet yourself while out. If you chose wrong I’m sure you’ll have fun in your wet pants haha.

I’m going out for a trail walk please give me something with that.

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 09:08 AM   #4175
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Go for a long walk. Half way threw you have to pee your diaper no changing till you get home

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 11:49 AM   #4176
the_diaper_darer

Today you’re going on a diapered scavenger hunt. Before you begin you will drink three liters of water and take a max dose of laxatives(skip the laxatives if it’s a limit), so put on as many diapers as you think you’ll need. In order to change you’ll need to buy/do the following:

1. Buy a new pack of diapers(in person, no online shopping).
2. Buy a baby bottle.
3. Buy a pacifier.
4. Sit and watch cartoons for an hour(make this your last task).
5. Put three handfuls of dirt down the back of your diaper.
6. Watch an hour of potty training videos.

Tasks can be done in any order, and you must wait at least thirty minutes before doing another task.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 02:46 PM   #4177
MirandaCole21

Cut a slit in a diaper and put it on, followed by a pair of jeans that aren't baggy. Drink 2 liters of water and wait until you get the urge to pee really badly. Go for a walk around where you live and pee while you're walking. Make up and perform a short cheer about what a sissy baby you are after you wet yourself. Enjoy the walk home!

Something involving a nighttime walk through my neighborhood for me, please!

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)

Last edited by MirandaCole21; 06-18-2020 at 02:49 PM.
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 03:46 PM   #4178
scatlord

Poop in your diaper and then wedgie it whilst you sleep, when u take it off in morning sniff it

kik: scatlord

Limits: pics, cam and common sense

pm dares
LICK: I WILL LICK MY HANDS AFTER THE NEXT TIME I SHIT
SPANK: I WILL SPANK A BODY PART OF YOUR CHOICE (MAX 100XX)
Q&A: YOU CAN ASK ME ANY 1 QUESTION
SMELL: I WILL SMELL MY TOILET EVERY TIME I SHIT IN IN
WIPE: I WILL WIPE MY ASS WITH MY HAND FOR THE WHOLE DAY
PISS: I WILL DRINK MY PISS NEXT TIME I PISS
EAT: ILL EAT MY POO THE NEXT TIME I SHIT
scatlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 07:22 PM   #4179
noob37

Before you go to sleep take a double dose laxative and drink two glasses of water. Then diaper up. You can’t get out of bed once you’ve layed down until your usual wake up time. If you’ve messed you must stay in it for at least an hour if not you must repeat this the next night but by taking the laxatives earlier.

Going on a trail walk anything that incorporates that please.

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Old 06-18-2020, 07:43 PM   #4180
Sissyboy705

Put on 3 diapers wet them and cum 2 times with out takeing off the diapers when they are dirty go for the walk

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 12:56 AM   #4181
diaperlover01

stuff a pair of underwear up your ass, take a laxative, and don’t change until 12 hours after you mess

likes: diapers, masturbation control, wetting, bladder/pee control, edging, ice play, anal

dislikes: pain, messy, spankings, body writing, clit dares

limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food

toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand

BDSM Test

(my avatar photo is me in a soaked diaper )

Spoiler:
i deleted my kik. sorry if we had a conversation going
send me a random dare and i'll do it
diaperlover01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 06:05 AM   #4182
diaperboybcn29

It's going to be sort of a punishment for you this one. You have to drink 2 liters before starting and keep drinking one each hour. After your first 2 liters you must diaper up. Each time you need to pee, you must wait until you really have to go and you are doing a peepee dance before you are allowed to release into your diaper. You have to do this all the time while having a bucket under your diaper to catch any possible leak.
You must keep this same routine for 4 hours. Once your 4 hours are up you must go to the bathtub and empty the bucket over your head. Once you are done, you are free.

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 04:40 PM   #4183
noob37

You will have three glasses of milk. One of the glasses will have laxatives mixed in them. Keep swapping the glasses around until you aren't sure which one has laxatives in it and drink two of them once you drink them the bathroom is off limits for poop for 24 hours. After that you have a choice. 1. Don't wear a diaper. If you do this and end up messing yourself you will buy diapers without changing first. Then you will diaper up and wear them for there intended purposes for 24 hours. If you don't mess yourself then you may send me a punishment. 2. Wear a diaper. If you mess yourself than the diaper may not come off for 6 hours for any reason, but if you don't mess yourself you may remove the diaper and send me a punishment.

Going out for a hike so something with that please.

Old 06-19-2020, 08:21 PM   #4184
Explobe29

You have to take a hike in your diaper, if you see anybody on the trail you must ask them to sign a piece of paper.

How many people signed your paper determines how many times you cum in your diaper. and you may not change your diaper for a whole 24hrs, but if you really have to, you must kik message me and i'll give you a task to complete before you change.

special numbers:
0,1,2: You dont cum, but you'll need to take a suppository and dump a half a cup of milk into your diaper
10: You have to kik me for a task, but you won't get a change for it.
20: Your free, and you get to give me a dare instead
Old 06-20-2020, 10:15 AM   #4185
Binky

Before the dare you are going to drink 1L of water then diaper up. The bathroom is now off limits! Get another 1L in a bottle, diaper up and go for a 30 min walk from home. Now when you get there remove your diaper and hide it somewhere, drink the water and carry on walking for another 30 mins. After that 30 mins you can go back and retrieve your diaper, diaper up and carry on walking home. Best hope you can hold it otherwise you'll be peeing your pants directly!

If you get back home without wetting go ahead and flood your diaper then change! If you pee your pants then that is your punished enough! If you pee your diaper at all before you get home then you must stay like that for the rest of the day.

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper