Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-03-2020, 11:16 AM   #4126
Lil Jazzy

You have to be fully dressed, now put on sissy hypno and practice bjs on a dildo(or a long object)for 30 minuets a day with hands tied behind your back. Roll a dice the odds on it is how many days you have to do this.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:19 AM   #4127
Apathetictoy

Wear a cute top and a skirt and a bra + panties. A week everyday for a hour on 7pm if your not able to wear your outfit for a hour at that time don’t worry you don’t have to however there will be a hour added next day so then you have to wear it for 2 hours instead of one. Have fun
Please set me tasks, rules and control me here! Please set me tasks, rules and control me here!
Apathetictoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Apathetictoy for this post:
Old 11-03-2020, 04:18 PM   #4128
tashaslut

You’ll be wearing a bra, panties snd stockings under your clothes 24/7 for the next week. You have to stuff the bra if you're gonna sleep or at home alone.

24 / SISSY / Europe
Loves wearing lingerie and plugs.
Property of Master Ebsia
Clitty: 14cm (5.5")

tashaslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:20 PM   #4129
Two kinds
getDare Sweetheart

I want to do an underwear check with you on kik every day for a week, each time you aren’t wearing girl undwear you will be punish, message me on kik at itsme8659 then from there I will randomly send you a message saying undwerwear check a couple times a day, and you must immediately send a pic of your underwear

LOVES: Piss, Hidden Public, and Crossdressing

DISLIKES: Scat, Light and Pain

LIMITS:Face, Pain, Bodywriting, Noise, Full Exposure, Friends or Famly, & Social Suicide[/SIZE]
Two kinds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Two kinds for this post:
Old 11-03-2020, 04:21 PM   #4130
sissyalexis69

Go out in public with lingerie under your clothes and take a picture of you flashing your lingerie

PM Dares

Loves: Feeling feminine, Loss of control, Bondage,
Likes: Anal, Switching, Body writing, CNC, Nipple Play, Parental controls, Blackmail,
Soft Limits: Pictures, Outdoors, Pet Play, corner time
Hard Limits: Blood, Scat, Public Pictures, Diapers, CBT

Toys:
medium plug, vibrator, dildo x3, cuffs, gag, wardrobe full of clothes, heels, locking heel set
sissyalexis69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:29 PM   #4131
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

keep your toenails painted purple for a week

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Mare
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:37 PM   #4132
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

go shopping and ask a worker to help you find my little pony clothes for you. make sure they know its for you
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 05:41 PM   #4133
monkeycola

Ok DirtySlut Amy, you are first going to put on your cage because you don’t need that clit of yours. Then dress up in your sexiest outfit and grab your two largest dildos. Kneel down between a doorframe and put one dildo in front of you at chest level and the other behind you to put in that slutty hole of yours. Finally take a condom and put it over your cage. Now, start sucking the dildo in front of you and get it nice and wet while having the other slowly start pressing into your nasty hole until you are balls deep on both. You should synchronize your movements to have the one in your mouth balls deep while the one in your ass is almost out but still leave the head in and vice verse. Now continually pound yourself, in both holes until you cum. It should be very sloppy and tears will be running down your face you slut. After you cum, remove the condom from over your cage and while leaning back with the dildo up your ass put the whole load in your mouth and don’t miss a drop. And before swallowing, swallow the dildo balls deep as if he just came in your mouth. But you aren’t finished as you now will set a timer and continue to spit roast yourself for another 15minutes. PM me with a reply of what you experienced when you have finished.
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 07:35 PM   #4134
DareForMe

Put on a condom and ride your dildo until you cum. Remove the dildo and kiss the tip. Now remove your cum filled condom and put it on the dildo. Cut the tip of the condom and suck on your dildo until you eat all of your sissy cum

I have a dildo and panties
DareForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 09:52 PM   #4135
sissiesofmarvel3

On a day you will be home alone, as soon as you wake up insert the dildo into your ass and hold it in place with the panties. Leave it in all day unless using the restroom.
sissiesofmarvel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 02:20 AM   #4136
AuxiSissy

Tomorrow’s going to be a fun day for you. When you first wake up, get in your sluttiest sissy outfit with the most makeup you can. I hope you don’t have to be anywhere because first you’re going to suck off a dildo for 10 minutes. And then ride it until you have a sissygasm. You must keep as much of your sissy outfit on as you do this. You’re not allowed to continue your day until you have your sissygasm. No touching your clit! Every time you hear the word “little” or “Nevada” tomorrow, make a tally. At the end of the day, get back in your outfit and ride that dildo for the number of minutes your tally is at times 5. You aren’t allowed any orgasm unless you get permission from 5 strangers.
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 04:34 PM   #4137
Appelt685

You must have a thong whale tail for 7 hours in public

Dislikes (punishment): Toilet, piss, very very light scat, pain/bondage

Limits: Heavy scat, blood, permanent, urethral, social suicide

Toys: Normal household items, panties, jock strap
Appelt685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 04:44 PM   #4138
Daddy09800

Stroke your dick while fingering your ass wearing panties. When you edge, let go of your dick and only stimulate anally. Edge 3 times. Try to cum like that

Ok: Proof pics, Blackmail,Online Humiliation, Sissy

Limits: Illegal,Public,Family,Bodywriting, Poo/Pee

Toys: Butt plug, Dildo, Cock ring, Handcuffs, leather skirt

M/22

Pm me Proof Pic and I will complete any dare of your choice with limits and provide a proof pic or video as requested

PM me EDGE and I will edge (X) max 50 times before my next orgasm.
Daddy09800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 06:52 PM   #4139
straykat

For the next 3 days every time you masterbate first dress in your sexiest outfit and if not a limit finish on your face

Kik is slugcultkat
Kik me to be your toilet slave
straykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 07:05 PM   #4140
sophiawolf

You have to wear panties and a bra with a wire for the next three days.

If you use snapchat you have to send a snapchat to one of your friends (ideally female) with your bra strap partially visible, hopefully they don't notice
sophiawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sophiawolf for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sissy