Old 02-04-2013, 05:40 AM   #392
Mysterious the 1st

option B for me too
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:57 AM   #393
MyOhMy

I choose option C

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:37 AM   #394
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I am gonna choose B this time.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:59 PM   #395
Starman

I like C this time.
Can't do for various reasons: Crossdressing, anything involving driving, most things over 50 min
Limits: Public complete nudity, illegal, touching bodily fluids/shit, pics, anal, family/friends
Starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #396
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I'll vote option C this time

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #397
mrthatguy21

Alarm woops missed the last vote

well ill just vote for C this time
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:17 AM   #398
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Scissors

As the car slows down, Zoe informs Kelsey that she can sit normally again. Kelsey struggled to get back into her seat, which thankfully didn’t take as long as last time. The first thing she did was look around to make sure no one besides Zoe was able to see the naked girl wiggling around in a car.

Zoe chuckled, and started to think of the next challenge. Kelsey was hoping that she’d not end up with much. It didn’t look like any lights were nearby this time.

“I want you to sit with your hands behind your head!” Zoe requested. Kelsey didn’t follow through right away. Having her butt exposed was awkward, but her whole front side would be very embarrassing, even if Zoe had already seen it. It also would leave her breasts quite in view of anyone looking into the car.

“Oh come on Kelsey! Did you enjoy the last challenge? I mean your face is red, so I bet your nipples are hard too!” Zoe teased. Kelsey didn’t admit it to Zoe, but Zoe was right. She was really embarrassed, and although she doubted it was because of the embarrassment necessarily, she was aroused too.

Knowing that resisting would only lead till teasing until she started, she decided to comply.

Kelsey crossed her legs as she withdrew the hand that was between them, and slowly moved her other arm away from her breasts. She placed both hands behind her bed, sitting fully naked in the car.

The light turned green before Zoe could say anything to the new sight, and she took a few moments to make sure she was driving safely before looking over again.

From her perspective, Kelsey was quite naked. She could follow her bare arms down till she saw the two round breasts that were slightly thrust out thanks to the pose. She could see the little pink circles at their farthest peek, still quite hard like before.

Zoe took a glance at the road, and then back at Kelsey. Kelsey looked away, not being able to keep watching Zoe look at her like that. Zoe was finally able to lower her eyes from Kelsey’s breasts and down her side. She then saw Kelsey’s hip. The leg closest to Zoe was raised to cross them, so Kelsey had no sight of Kelsey’s sparse hair. She did ever see most of the curve of Kelsey’s butt pressed against the seat.

After another break from looking at Kelsey to look at the road, Zoe concluded her staring with a look down her bare legs. She really did think Kelsey looked good, and was happy that she didn’t seem very incompliant with her game. Zoe decided it was time to up the ante a little.

“Come on Kelsey, do be so prudish. Show a little more. I had you like this so you’d be showing it all in front!” She said, placing a hand on Kelsey’s knee, pulling it towards her so Kelsey’s legs wouldn’t be crossed.

Kelsey blushed, being handled like this by another girl. She let Zoe uncross her legs, only looking for a second to confirm that Zoe was looking at her newly revealed skin. She knew that she’d be able to see her hair and most of her pelvis. She closed her thighs tight to not let a single bit more of skin show through.

Kelsey wiggled her arms. She wished she could at least move her elbows so she could hide her breasts from Zoe or something, yet they were too high up. She felt so helpless and exposed, and that only worked her up more. She was starting to admit to herself that she wanted privacy for more reasons than just to her body by this point.

Up ahead, an intersection with a stop sign rested. Past there was a street light. Zoe smiled wickedly, a plan forming in her head.

A) Zoe decides to push Kelsey a little more. She takes her time to stop at the stop sign for a bit longer so she can place a hand on Kelsey’s thigh and ease her legs open for a peek.

B) Zoe turns at the stop sign to avoid the light, and keep Kelsey the way she is for longer to press their luck a bit more.

C) Zoe happily drives to the street light, wanting to move onto the next challenge.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:16 AM   #399
Mysterious the 1st

C for me this time around
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #400
Starman

B because boobies.
Can't do for various reasons: Crossdressing, anything involving driving, most things over 50 min
Limits: Public complete nudity, illegal, touching bodily fluids/shit, pics, anal, family/friends
Starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #401
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I am gonna choose B this time. Sounds more interesting.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:31 PM   #402
mrthatguy21

a then c is my choice (even if you were going to c after anyway)
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #403
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default C

I choose option C.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #404
MyOhMy

I choose C this time

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #405
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(Sorry for the short chapter part. Obviously though there wasn't much room considering you guys are ready for the next challenge.)

Kelsey is happy when the car slows down and stops at the light. Kelsey doesn’t wait a second to quickly cover herself up. Happy to finally have herself covered again. She knew it probably wouldn’t last long.

Zoe took a moment to think. She knew what she wanted to do, but she decided to at least take a second to think. Yet after a few moments she was sure what she wanted to have Kelsey do…

A) “Press your boobs against the window!” Zoe commands.

B) “Play with your breasts until the next stop!” Zoe commands.

C) “Put the seat down and lay on your back, knees up and wide!” Zoe commands.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping