Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-17-2013, 05:45 AM   #391
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The room was still full of people

"Not here, Jamie," I repeated, pulling away, and taking a step onto the stairs. Abruptly, she stopped and the guy she'd been talking to laughed.

"Nice try," he said and I looked at Jamie. "Sorry Dave," she said, throwing my shirt back at me.

"Don't worry," I said. "I'm getting used to it."

I pulled the shirt back on and whispered to Jamie that she should go up to the first floor bedroom. She looked puzzled, but agreed. Charlotte came back over to me, a black moustache on her face. I laughed "I didn't think there'd be any non-sex dares!"

We stayed at the bottom of the stairs, chatting and drinking, and Sadie re-appeared at the top of the stairs, two clothes pegs attached to her nipples, slap marks showing on her body, and her white knickers showing a wet patch. She beckoned to us, and we walked up the stairs.

"Spank me," she begged. "Spank me hard."
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:54 AM   #392
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Charlotte ran up the stairs as Sadie turned over on her front, lightly spanking her ass.

"Harder," Sadie begged. "Harder!"

Charlotte hit her harder, the sound of the slap drawing a few people from around the house to watch. Sadie writhed underneath her and spun over, unfastening the clothes pegs from her boobs and running back up to the bedroom. A few people pushed past us to follow.

"Some people would pay a lot of money for this," Charlotte said and I agreed, letting them push past us. Who knows what was going on in there. We chatted for a while longer, and I told Charlotte she'd said my word.

She grinned and took my hand, beckoning me out of the front door and through the garden.

"Where are we going?"

She pulled me out of the garden and into the road. It was a quiet country lane, and she lay down in the middle of the road, hiking her dress up above her thighs.

"All this sex is making me hot," she said. "Do me. Right here, right now."

Last edited by John332; 03-17-2013 at 05:56 AM.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:23 AM   #393
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Hell yes," I breathed, kneeling down in front of her and licking her long, lucious legs right the way up to her pussy, tasting her salty juices as they dripped onto the asphalt. I pulled her dress right the way over her head and off, finding her nude underneath. I kissed her pert nipples and massaged her large breasts, kissing and licking them.

I carried on, lost in the moment and went back to licking her out, exploring her crevices with my tongue, all the while stroking her legs. She began to writhe underneath me, and I pulled a condom from my pocket, pulling out my cock and slipping it on, pushing into her wet interior.

"Yes, oh yes," Charlotte moaned as I pushed and thrust inside her. She grappled her way up and pushed me over and down onto the road, riding me. She sat astride me like a cowgirl, her boobs magnificent, my dick deep inside her warmth. She pushed herself against me again and again until she came, sagging down on top of me as I pulsed hot cum.

We lay on our backs on the road for a second before getting up and heading back into the house. It was getting dark, and we were both giggling from our exertions.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #394
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We were greeted inside by two naked guys.

"Hi there," one said. "We're the doormen. Can we service you in any way?"

Charlotte laughed and adjusted her dress. "I've been quite well serviced, thank you very much"

I agreed and also declined the offer. Inside it was turning into more and more of an orgy, clothes flying everywhere. Chantelle was standing in the middle of the lounge in her underwear, holding a glass of what looked like mayonnaise, and people were adding shots of vodka and tequila to it. There was a chant of 'drink, drink, drink' and she chugged the glass down. It was thick, and took her a while, and she gagged a little, but then finished it off and there was a big cheer, and a guy pulled her down onto a sofa, pulled off her knickers and began to give her oral.

Emma appeared from somewhere, her outfit slightly awry.

"This is getting pretty heavy," she said. "You guys want to get out of here?"

I nodded and asked after Jamie - Emma nodded back towards the garden "She's pretty happy,"

Charlotte called a taxi from her mobile and we got back to the station just in time for a train. A couple of people gave us odd looks, but I was pretty content. I wasn't quite sure how things had got to this stage, and I wasn't entirely happy with everything I'd done, but I knew that I'd rather have tried new things than not.

And more importantly, I'd never be just Dave from accounts again.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #395
shola

Awesome... Can't wait for more.
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:52 AM   #396
SexyGiggle
Account Banned

more please hehehe!!!
SexyGiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:20 AM   #397
avpr

It is an excellent story isn't it. I've used it as inspiration to arrange my own elaborate dares involving a couple of people I know and someone who messaged me on KIK. Nothing on the scale of this story but more detailed than anything I've done before. More planned for the summer

Likes: real life TorD games, CFNM, CMNM, over 18, low risk semi-public, teasing.
Limits: illegal, arrestable, full public, family, scat (shit), permanent scars, underage, anything visible on face or hands (I work with the public).

My favorite GetDare story right now: The Office Strip

"Enjoy TorD while you're young enough for it not to be seen as weird by everyone you know." - avpr
avpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:26 PM   #398
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:59 PM   #399
shola

I really cannot wait for the next update
Old 04-13-2013, 03:12 AM   #400
archie21
getDare Succubus

And more importantly, I'd never be just Dave from accounts again.....

This strikes me as being pretty much an end statement...

It was good, imaginative and if it does carry on I for one will be happy... and if it doesn't then thanks John.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:28 AM   #401
John332
getDare Sweetheart

> I did think about ending it there - Dave has had a lot of fun over the last few months, but I think he's probably got time for one more adventure or so. Hope you like it.

--

Two weeks later, on a Friday night, I was in a pub in central London, not far from the office when my phone rang.

"Dave, it's Emma," the voice said. "I'm in trouble."

"What's up?" I said

"It's Victor," she said, her voice trembling. "He's in my office. I was working late when he came into the office. He's got the photos from Jade from when we were in that downstairs office and he's really angry. He'll set our naked photos as the desktop backgrounds for every computer in my building unless we do exactly as he says. I'm doing dares for him now but you have to do some too."

I was about to reply when another voice came on the phone

"Well, well, well," Victor said. "Dave, we meet again. It took me a long time to work out how to have my revenge on you. But I'm not completely without mercy. If you can show me some entertainment tonight, I'll forgive you and maybe, if you do really well, you can have the photos back."

I didn't really have a choice.

"What do you command?"

Last edited by John332; 04-13-2013 at 05:35 AM.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:45 AM   #402
avpr

Fantastic - your writing and ideas are superb. I'm glad you decided to carry on. Thank you.

Likes: real life TorD games, CFNM, CMNM, over 18, low risk semi-public, teasing.
Limits: illegal, arrestable, full public, family, scat (shit), permanent scars, underage, anything visible on face or hands (I work with the public).

My favorite GetDare story right now: The Office Strip

"Enjoy TorD while you're young enough for it not to be seen as weird by everyone you know." - avpr
avpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #403
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting .................

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:56 PM   #404
shola

Yay! It's not done!
Hope am update comes soon!
Old 04-14-2013, 08:42 PM   #405
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Ya BABY!!!!!!!!! Go dave. Can't wait...

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk