Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-17-2019, 06:22 PM   #4006
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

I see you don't like poo/messy. Let's see if you can avoid messing.

Take a laxative, drink 1L of water, then put on a diaper. Put your plastic pants on and lock them in. Put the key in your 4 digit key box and randomize the code. Don't cheat and look at it when you set it. Finally, handcuff your hands with one hand in front of you and one hand behind you, with the cuffs under your groin and see if you can get the key for your lock out before you mess.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveRalph for this post:
Old 10-18-2019, 12:44 PM   #4007
jdh90

Starting at the beginning of your day (whenever you wake up) you are going to drink half a cup of water every 30min. You cannot pee until you think you are actually going to pee yourself. At this point, you must crawl to where your diapers are kept and put 2 on. Now, go into the bathroom and start up the shower; you can only pee once you've gotten into the shower and started washing yourself. Your diapers should be getting VERY full (of water and your urine). After your shower you must keep the diapers on (with the tightest underwear on over them) for at least half an hour.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 12:57 PM   #4008
the_diaper_darer

Roll a six sided dice, this is how many diapers you will wear to a movie tonight. You will be finishing a large soda before the movie even begins, and drink a few liters of water an hour before the movie. If you think you might leak if you roll low, you can add diapers, but for each diaper you add, you must buy one box of M&Ms and pour it down the back of the inner diaper(so two extra diapers = two boxes of M&Ms down your pants).

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 04:28 PM   #4009
phoeniix

For the next 12 to 24 hr you are aloud 2 diper changes but for the change to be aloud you must of messed 2 hr befor hand but only change once evey 12 so if you over run you can't change again.

If this happens you must have a go at sexdemons anal hell with in the day https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=94274

Add me in lovense app at destiny939

gagging,
anal, spanking,creativity,
bondage, semi public, naked,

limits: webcam, social suicide,
blackmail, illegal, permanent,family
edging, extreem pain, cum eating, cbt

Male 30 switch
KiK
Thedestiny930
phoeniix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 09:44 AM   #4010
Littlemellife

Take an enema and put on your sexiest girly panties hold for as long as possible then make a mess to prove why you need diapers

Likes: diapers, wetting messing, anal, pet play, verbal humiliation, being degraded verbally
Limits: public , social suicide, consuming poop/pee, blood, extreme pain, pictures
Littlemellife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 02:20 AM   #4011
fnhscarfanatec

Diaper up and remain in that diaper until you have wet it twice and messed it once.

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 04:07 AM   #4012
Zerenco

Diaper up, youre only allowed to change when you have send three random people that you never wrote on KiK a picture from you in youre wet diaper.

On the picutre they must see youre body too, face can you decide.

Dislikes / Punishment: pee in diaper | Spanking | and more be creative

Limits: body fluits | social suicide | familie | face | mess | feminization | laxatives

Kik: not active right now
Zerenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 09:58 AM   #4013
Gamba

Start you day off by peeing your diaper, then go wait by the bus line, as soon as the bus arrives, drink a laxative then get on for at least 3 stops. Have fun getting home.

Dislikes: Diapers, parental controls, chastity, pee

Limits: Scat, illegal, family, friends, social, public, permanent, pics, blackmail (depends what kind)

Kik:

Send PM

PM Dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87363

Screentime Parental Controls Details:
Email: PM ME
Password: PM ME
Login: https://remote.screentimelabs.com/#/login
Gamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:41 AM   #4014
Klickfoot

We're going to be regressing your bladder. This will only take 1 day free, but I suggest building in a second day to recover.

When you wake up, go ahead and throw a diaper on. How thick is entirely up to you. If you go thin, you may be changing a lot. Now you're going to set an alarm that will ring every 15 minutes for the entire day. Every time that alarm rings, you will completely empty your bladder, and drink at least a couple gulps of liquid. I recommend alternating between water and juice. You're welcome to drink more, if you'd like. You're also encouraged you piss whenever you feel the need. The alarms are more about reminding you to actively empty your bladder.

I bet you can keep this up all day. Eventually you'll be pissing constantly. Since we don't want you wasting too many diapers, how about you only change after at least 3 hours have past since you put the diaper on.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Klickfoot for this post:
Old 10-24-2019, 01:52 PM   #4015
pb94lock

Give yourself an enema and diaper up. If you can hold the enema for 20 minutes then you can release and change. If you can not then you must sit in your messy diaper for 2 hours before being able to change!

Loves, likes & Limits

Toys and clothing:

Pm Dares

Currently unlocked
pb94lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 10:22 PM   #4016
Ty_diaper_lover

Put on a diaper or 2, take a the max dose of laxatives and go out in public for 2 hours and no diaper changes till your home

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, semi public diaper dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 10:55 PM   #4017
jdh90

Fill the seat and crotch of a diaper full (quite full) of chocolate pudding, diaper up, and pull a fairly tight pair of pants over it (if you've got white pants, perfect, but if possible try to avoid dark colors or jeans).

Now, take a walk to the nearest park (if there's not a park near you, some kind of common area with a bench will do). If there are swings, you must swing for at least half an hour. Otherwise, find a park bench and have a seat for at least 15 minutes--be sure to squish the contents of your diaper around.

After you've finished, walk back home--I hope you haven't leaked too much.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:58 PM   #4018
fnhscarfanatec

Put yourself in Chastity then put on the thickest abdl diaper you have. Stay like this until you have wet that diaper twice and messed in it once. If you stay in that diaper, after wetting and messing in it, for more then 3 hours then you can clean up and take off the chastity cage. If you can't stay in it that long you can change your diaper and try again but you remain in chastity till you do it.

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 02:21 AM   #4019
Sissyboy705

Drink a 2ltr bottle of coke, and put on a diaper. You cannot take off the diaper until the soda has run throgh you

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 02:38 PM   #4020
Gamba

make a new thread that has a 24 hour timer. for every response within 24 hours, you are stuck in diapers for each response.

Dislikes: Diapers, parental controls, chastity, pee

Limits: Scat, illegal, family, friends, social, public, permanent, pics, blackmail (depends what kind)

Kik:

Send PM

PM Dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87363

Screentime Parental Controls Details:
Email: PM ME
Password: PM ME
Login: https://remote.screentimelabs.com/#/login
Gamba is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags