Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #376
ConfidentGuy

This story is amazing so far, I can't wait for the next instalment.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation, Diapers, wetting, being submissive

Soft-Limits: Mild-medium anal, very mild public, Spanking, Chastity, X-dressing, Cum-eating, Showing pics (No-face),

Hard-Limits: Scat, family, friends, public, anything illegal, Pain, Permanent, Web-Cam,
ConfidentGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:17 PM   #377
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Wow, the force of this chapter had me fingering myself without noticing!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:15 PM   #378
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 40.2. Writing in the Dark

Nicole

She managed to remember to do the "C" reversed so that it'd appear the right way to anyone reading it, but had to pause and take a deep breath before her scrambled, aroused mind could remember that "U" came next. Nicole adjusted the "N" correctly, but before she could finish it, the relentless attention on her g-spot forced her over the edge into orgasm.

Waves of heat and tightness surged down through her body, converging on her vagina before rushing down through her thighs. Nicole tore her hand holding the marker away before she accidentally scribbled all over her face, clutching it tight in her fist as she moaned out her orgasm. Her body continued to shake as she felt every sensation drain out of her body, somehow soaking her thighs right down to her knees .

Between flashes of dizzying pleasure, Nicole wondered if it might be possible to squirt out enough juices to drown under them. But then that didn't quite make sense and everything was so nice and warm that even if she had wet the bed she thought that she might just slip away into the darkness. At least she would have if Alyssa had stopped fucking her long enough to let her vagina grip up tight around the cock and just hold it comfortably for a bit.

No, not vagina – cunt. Yes, that's it, my cunt. I'm her cunt. I want to rest, but she still wants to use me. So I have to keep trying to take it.

Nicole's mind continued to dance in and out of darkness. The rough, endless fucking of Alyssa's cock inside her aching pussy and the loud, wet slapping of the girl's thighs against her ass each time she went in deep keeping Nicole from sinking into oblivion. The sound drew her mind slowly back.

Wet? How does everything feel so wet? Why is it so loud? Just how wet am I? Did I pee everywhere?

Then Alyssa grabbed hold of her hair, yanking Nicole's head back, and the darkened bedframe in front of her came sharply into focus.

'You haven't finished yet,' Alyssa told her, her own breath coming hard now. 'Finish off your new label, cunt.'

'Yes, Miss,' Nicole replied, fighting her rebellious muscles to bring the marker back to her forehead.

Her body had gone limp and was now rocking even more with each thrust of Alyssa's cock, but even with her limbs feeling like jelly, Nicole managed to write the "T" on her forehead, hoping that she had done it in the right place, and that the whole thing didn't look too messy.

It labels me as a cunt; does it really matter if it's messy? Nicole thought to herself, gasping as her drenched, aching pussy – cunt, she must remember to use that word – began to feel hotter once again. Only if she wants it neat. The reply came back from another corner of her mind.

Alyssa grabbed hold of Nicole's hair, pulling her head back to get a good look at Nicole's handiwork.

'That's a good little cunt,' Alyssa said, smiling.

She kissed Nicole briefly on the lips, then let go of her hair, sliding the toy cock smoothly out of Nicole's sore hole. The blonde tied Nicole's free hand back to the rope at the corner of the bed, which could only mean that she had more planned for Nicole.

'Exhausted?' Alyssa asked her. 'All fucked out? Cunt juices everywhere?'

Nicole nodded tiredly. 'For the moment at least. Maybe later I'll want more.'

'Good,' Alyssa said. 'Time for round two.'

She began to tease the toy cock up and down Nicole's slit.

With her legs tied, Nicole could do nothing to resist, other than groan.

'Right now?' she asked. 'I'm sore; I don't know how good it'll feel.'

'Again with thinking about your own pleasure,' Alyssa said. 'You're clearly not into it enough yet.' She slapped Nicole's ass. 'Tell me what matters.'

Nicole felt the cheeks on her face heat up as red as her stinging butt.

'Your pleasure matters, Miss. Making you happy matters. Nothing else.'

'That's right,' Alyssa replied. 'Anyway, you don't need to worry about your cunt hurting more – I'm putting this big cock right up your tender asshole.'

Nicole's eyes shot wide open.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:22 PM   #379
Maleslave21

One word amazing

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:57 PM   #380
Shades
getDare Devil

Once again, Leopard, you are an exquisite writer/artist. You maintain two perspectives flawlessly and switch between them with cliff hangers perfectly placed. Your talent/mastery of description, places vivid emphasis on the climaxes in the story both literary and psychophysical! The subtext of thought is a completely ancillary dimension which you have brilliantly woven into the tapestry known as The Fox & The Hedgehog.
Excellent work Leopard, thank you,

-Shades

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:56 PM   #381
The boss

This has to be one of the nest stories ive read

Anal slut
Loves Crossdressing Underwear
PM me with a dare

I will insert whatever you request in my ass

ill be anyones dare slave, just pm me
The boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:07 AM   #382
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, I can't put it as eloquently as Shades did, but I fully agree with what he wrote!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #383
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

This just continues to be amazing, well done leo

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:37 AM   #384
conall
getDare Sweetheart

this is amazing. Can you put me on the list for updates?

PM me and i will edge 3 times in a public toilet. I will keep door unlocked the whole time

19-male
conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #385
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks, everyone. I've added the people who asked to be added to the notification list for the next part.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #386
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

I've just read this and I love it Could I also be added to this list of pm's? Maybe not for the next part if it ha already been sorted but then next? Cheers if you can Can't wait for more
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #387
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

OOOUUUCH!!!!
loving it!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:06 AM   #388
Fonda

I hate you. I've just spent hours reading your story, and I just came to the end of your posts.

I am enchanted by your work. Since it seems like Nicole and Evie are suppose to somehow end up together, I'm becoming ever more curious how it's going to occur. I'm kinda wondering if we will see a more dominate side to Evie when she takes her revenge upon Emily.

Anyways, I really look forward to seeing what happens next and I beg you to put me on your PM list.

Thank you for your story.
Fonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:58 AM   #389
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 41. The Second Dare

Evie

Evie may have won the round, but she did still have to suffer the indignity of kneeling before the other girls in the room and holding her skirt up while Emily untied the rope from around her waist, giving everyone plenty of time to look at her shaved pussy. Emily insisted that since she'd tied the rope in place, she was going to untie it. She was none too gentle about it either, pulling the freed rope through Evie's slit, which made her give out one last yelp before finally being free of the rope's chafing embrace.

'At last,' Evie muttered, doing her best to ignore the laughter of the other girls in the room. 'Now, time for my revenge.'

'My turn first,' Hannah said, eagerly picking up the vibrator. 'I came in the middle, so I get to use this for another thirty seconds.'

'I thought that was meant to be a punishment,' Gemma murmured.

'We've learned a lot about little Han today,' Jenna replied. 'I don't think there are any punishments where she's concerned, apart from not letting her play.'

'How curious,' Gemma said. 'She's like an opposite Emily.'

'Isn't she?' Jenna replied.

The two girls burst into laughter, while Emily looked on, red faced.

Hannah seemed unconcerned with the friends' teasing, and already have the vibrator switched on and pressed against her crotch as she sat cross-legged, her eyes closed as the toy did its magic. Evie wondered if she'd started during the conversation deliberately, so that no one would be timing her.

'Shouldn't you tell her to stop now?' Jenna asked Emily after a short time. 'Or are you trying to postpone your own demise?'

'Oh, shut it,' Emily muttered. 'Han,' she said then. 'Your thirty seconds are up.' She looked over at Evie, whose gaze she had been avoiding. 'You could have timed this, too, you know.'

'I know,' Evie replied flippantly. 'But it's so much more fun watching you sweat.'

Emily made a grumbling sound as Hannah put the vibrator down – with a few grumbles of her own.

'Okay,' Emily said. 'What do I have to do?'

Evie looked at the girl. She thought she had a fairly good idea of how things stood now: Emily preferred to be in charge whenever possible, but was easily embarrassed when the tables turned. Evie's refusal to back down had led to a curious balance of power between the two; when Emily was up, she took full advantage, but when she grudgingly had to admit that Evie had won, she became much more subdued.

So. How best to make the pretty girl really red faced? Evie's crotch was still burning from the abuse Emily had wrought upon it with the crotchrope and all the tugging, so she wanted to make it good.

'Well,' Evie began, 'you made me eat you out before, even though that wasn't part of the dare, so you can lick my sore pussy better, and give me an orgasm—'

'Fine,' Emily muttered.

'I wasn't finished,' Evie said, thoroughly enjoying herself. 'You're going to lick me to orgasm – and then you can give everyone else in the room one using your tongue, too.'

'I— What? No!' Emily burst out. 'That's not fair!'

Evie couldn't help but smile. When it'd been Emily in charge, she hadn't been particularly interested in fair.

'Why isn't it fair?' Evie asked.

'Because those two' – Emily pointed at Jenna and Gemma, who had huge grins on their faces – 'weren't here for the start of the round, so they aren't involved in the game yet.'

'I think she just has a weak tongue and doesn't want to admit she can't keep up licking that many girls without showing herself as a weakling,' Jenna said.

'I bet she'd never make it past giving two orgasms,' Gemma said. 'She has a point though – isn't that in your rules somewhere, no outsiders?'

'I wouldn't call us outsiders, though,' Jenna pointed out. 'We play most games.'

'But not this one. We weren't part of the past round. Emily is right.'

'You really don't want her eating you out, do you?' Jenna asked.

'Oh, I do,' Gemma replied. She smiled again, but this time her grin was distinctly mischievous. 'But not until I beat her myself and force her sexy little face between my thighs.'

'If you guys agree, I don't really have a problem with that,' Evie said. She turned to Emily. 'Just the two current players, then.'

Emily's face blanched.

'But she's my sister,' she said uncomfortably.

'So it'll be humiliating for you to be trapped between your little sister's thighs,' Evie replied. 'I'm pretty sure we're all okay with watching that. Hannah, are you okay with it?'

Hannah nodded eagerly.

'I've never had it done to me before, but I really want to feel what it's like,' Hannah said. 'I'm okay with it being Emily that does it, even if being in charge of her is a weird concept.'

Evie turned back to Emily, who was kneeling staring at the floor, her face becoming redder by the second.

'Seems you're outvoted.'

'Fine,' Emily muttered, and looked at Hannah. 'Take your pants off and lie down. Let's get this over with.'

'Not so fast,' Evie said, holding up one hand. 'My turn first, Hannah after. I want you to spend the entire next turn smelling your little sister's pussy scent all over your face. And I'm not lying down for you; this time it's you on the floor, waiting on me.'

Evie worried that perhaps she was going a little too far enjoying herself bossing the girl around, but the others all had grins on their faces, so apparently this much was just fine. As Emily lay down in on her back in front of Evie, she put aside all worries of going too far with her new friends, resolving instead to make the most of being eaten out, even though other girls would be watching her.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:01 AM   #390
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

p.s. To the people on the PM spam list - sorry I completely messed up the contents of the PM if anyone actually reads them >.> bad copy pasting >.>

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy