Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-07-2013, 07:46 PM   #376
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Kate didn’t say anything. She couldn’t bring herself to repeat the plan. Instead, she got down on her knees slowly. She only glanced up at Rose once. She could tell that Rose looked shocked, but quickly took her own position.

“Ok, yeah, um let me just move here…” Rose moved around Kate until she was able to back herself up against the wall of the elevator. She used the bar that went around the box to hold onto. She slowly spread her legs a little as Kate approached her.

Kate couldn’t believe what she was doing. She was naked, in front of an equally naked girl in an elevator. She was on her knees, now moving her head so it looked like it was between Rose’s bare thighs. Any second the two of them would be seen by Nat, a girl she had only just met.

Kate could hear her own heart beat. She could hear Rose’s heavy breathing. She didn’t look up enough to make eye contact, but she did verify that Rose’s chest was heaving.

Rose adjusted her hands on the bar a few times. Although the two had yet to touch each other, she still felt weak. She surely would appear as if in the middle of type of intimate moment.

Kate was realizing that there was a chance that Nat wouldn’t be there. That maybe someone else would be on that floor. It was going to be embarrassing to have Nat see the two of them, but somehow worse if it was anyone else.

Kate stayed where she was though. The whole time her eyes had been wandering and worrying, but finally she just focused forward.

A pair of bare lips hung before her. With Rose’s legs spread to allow access for Kate’s head, Rose wasn’t hiding anything. Kate even noticed that Rose’s lips were glistening. Kate couldn’t deny that the two of them were quite horny now.

Of course Kate toyed with the idea in her head to actually stick her tongue out or lock her lips around Rose’s soft mound. She was pretty sure that Rose wanted that. Kate was pretty sure she herself would be Ok with that too. The idea that maybe it would be reciprocated also sounded heavenly to her. She involuntarily wiggled her thighs at the thought. Her lips almost ached to be touched.

Rose shivered when she heard the sound of Kate licking her lips. Had she not been holding onto the rails, the surprise would have caused her to fall. She stayed up though, and tried to make it seem like she was looking down at Kate instead of the door.

The time was short though, the elevator only having to travel two floors. The doors began to open on the second floor.

“WOAH!” The two girls hear Nat shout…

A) Rose loses her nerves. Covers herself while clamping Kate between her thighs.

B) Rose manages to keep a brave front and keep up the act. Acts as if caught up in the fake sexual situation.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #377
uzaho

This is one of those times where both options are equally desirable!

Even though Rose seems shy, I kinda want to see B.

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #378
kittenlyss

I think A seems in keeping with Rose's personality.

Last edited by kittenlyss; 12-08-2013 at 05:04 PM.
kittenlyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #379
Mysterious the 1st

B I think she wants to impress Nat
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #380
mrthatguy21

It was "Rose's Idea" so B

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:20 PM   #381
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

B, no contest there for me.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #382
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Who am I to buck the trend I like B as well.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:33 PM   #383
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Even with Nat seeing the two girls, Rose keeps going. She throws her head back, with her eyes closed, and forces out fake moan. Her hands suddenly grasp the back of Kate’s head.

Kate is shocked. She isn’t able to pull away at all as she continues to pretend to eat out Rose. Rose’s hands even guide her head to make it seem like it’s moving. Kate is doing her best though as to not actually touch her.

However even with all her effort, Kate was still feeling her cheeks rub against the insides of Rose’s legs. She could clearly see Rose’s wanting lips. She could hear that maybe Rose didn’t have to try to hard to actually moan.

Kate was also worried about the site they were giving Nat beyond the intimate show. Their bodies were naked. Rose had her naked breasts on show. Kate had to worry about her own breasts and butt being watched as well.

“You guys may want to cool it down before someone else sees you,” Nat suddenly warns. Rose releases her grip on Kate enough that Kate can break free. Kate wraps an arm around her chest, but stayed knelt on the ground. Embarrassingly Kate looked away from Nat after seeing how big of a smile the girl had.

Rose though impressed Kate. She also slung an arm over her breast, and one between her legs. However, she acted way more in control of the situation. “Oh, her last task lasted a bit longer. Sorry about that. She’s all yours now, as long as you don’t want me watching.” Kate could hear some worry and embarrassment in Rose’s voice, but at the same time, something was up. She had almost a glow to her. Kate was thinking that she was probably a bit high on the adrenaline.

Nat didn’t seem to fazed either. She just laughed it off.

“I’m sure Kate won’t mind the company of someone else watching. Well, I suppose we better get going now,” Nat explains. She then holds up a card key and explains, “We’re going to borrow a room for your challenge.”

A) They all explore the room and Kate gets more teasing.

B) They move right on to the challenge.

Last edited by Jappio; 12-08-2013 at 10:39 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:38 PM   #384
Jessieboo

A definitely sounds more fun so that's my choice.

Dislikes: Humiliation, Wedgies, Pee, Petplay, Hidden Public, Toothpaste, Ice.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Illegal, Family, Pics, Messy, Public, Permanent.

PM DARES
Jessieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:07 AM   #385
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Still loving this story. I'm going for A. No rush to get to the challenge.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #386
mrthatguy21

Yeah sure... why not... A

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:47 AM   #387
uzaho

A. Might as well.

My stories:
Old 12-10-2013, 01:43 AM   #388
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I agree no need to rush A is my choice
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #389
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

After a few steps, Nat is already posed in front of a door to one of the rooms. She slides the card through and she’s able to effortless open it. The room is dark, but Kate quickly scurries to it.

Once inside, Kate feels almost instantly relieved. Although not her own room, she is finally no longer naked in public really. From behind her, she feels Rose close by, pushing her a bit more into the room. Nat flips the light on.

Although feeling safer, Kate still can’t feel a bit of unease. Her nudity still felt apparent. She figured it was a combination of still being naked in front of two people, and being naked somewhere very unfamiliar. Although the room was identical to hers upstairs, it still felt different.

To one side lay a queen size bed. To her left was the room’s TV. A bit ahead of her on the right was the doorway that led into the bathroom. The room definitely looked like no one was staying in it thankfully.

Nat suddenly giggled, “I have two naked girls in a hotel room, all alone. I think there are a number of people who would consider themselves very lucky!”

Rose and Kate both blushed at the comment. Rose was starting to lose her brave front a little, not having the endurance really to keep acting like her own nudity wasn’t embarrassing.

“So, what’s the challenge?” Kate asked impatiently.

“Hold yours horses Kate. We just got in here. Relax a little. Or did you want to get back to what you two had started before?” Nat brought up.

Rose blushed a bit more. Kate couldn’t keep quiet, “that was just a set up. We weren’t actually… I mean I wouldn’t…”

Kate quickly felt regret. She could see how much her words were about to possibly hurt Rose. She hadn’t meant it that way.

“Well, I mean I would…” Her face was burning red. She probably could have put that a better way.

“Well, I wouldn’t blame you if you did want to do that,” Nat coyly commented. Rose herself was absolute quiet, her face glowing as much as Kate’s finally. Her hands moved to cover herself up. Kate figured being the focus of both girls now was a lot for her.

“Come on, look around a little. Get to know the place before we start,” Nat ordered as she pulled Kate around by a wrist. Kate was suddenly dragged to the far end of the room. “Take a look out the window, see the view!”

Kate was soon treated to a view of the outdoors. From so low, they could easily see the windows of other hotel buildings, the street below, and even the sky above actually. Kate realized quickly though that Nat having her stand there naked meant that her entire body could be seen. The window went from floor to ceiling. She was happy she couldn’t make out people below too well, or anyone in the windows.

Nat turned her side and opened the door to the bathroom. She pulled Kate in. There was a small shower cubicle and a sink. Kate was shocked to see her reflection in the mirror the side. She had yet to really see her reflection all night. It was something else to see herself naked, with a clothed woman, in an unfamiliar place.

Nat though was full of energy. Once done there, she pulled Kate out near the bed. Without warning, Kate was pushed back onto the bed, her bare butt landing on the sheets.

“Don’t be so shy, lay back and feel our hotel’s wonderful accommodations!” Nat declares as she pushes again on Kate’s bare shoulders. Kate is pushed back onto the bed. Knowing she’s now laying naked in front of the two girls, she places a hand on each breast to hide them and crosses her legs.

Rose is sitting on the side of the bed, turned and looking down at her. Nat is standing above her.

“I thought long and hard about what I wanted to do with you. Knowing I could use a room really gave me some ideas. I get to have all the fun I want with a very willing and naughty naked girl. The answer was obvious though, and I think we’re going to...”

A) “Leave you right here!”

B) “Get you back in front of that window!”

C) “Have fun in that bathroom!”

(This vote is purely location based. As usual, do your best to trust that each of these will have a number of options (some even shared between them). None are inherently less thrilling than another in the end, I have ideas for each that should prove fun and or thrilling.)
Old 12-11-2013, 11:34 PM   #390
uzaho

I want to say A because the bed is where most naughty things happen.

But I'm going with B.

My stories:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure