Thumbs up Longer story?

B might take up more words so B
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #377
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default B

I will pick B as well

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:03 PM   #378
Desril

Going to have to vote D this time
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:17 AM   #379
MyOhMy

I definitely like where B is going

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #380
thelilygirl

I'm going for B this time.
thelilygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #381
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

“Oh, I have a great idea!” Zoe says suddenly. Kelsey began to understand that Zoe didn’t have things as planned out as she had.

“What?” Kelsey asked nervously.

“We can play a little game. Like you have to do little tasks when we stop at a red light!” Zoe seemed to like the idea. Kelsey didn’t quite get it. What kind of little tasks could Zoe ask for?

Zoe drove the car a little further, a set of lights up ahead on the road. They were read as they approached. “See, if we have to stop there, you have to do something!” Zoe said. Kelsey looked at it. “Like, I could make you uncover your body, or I could you say something, or do something, or whatever!”

“I don’t know about this Zoe…” Kelsey said. It seemed like it would give a lot of control to Zoe, and Zoe really would be able to ask for anything.

Knowing her fate could be embarrassing, Kelsey’s heart raced as they approached the light. Any second Kelsey would be at Zoe’s mercy, and so far that day that usually led to something embarrassing!

Yet the light turned green before the car could even stop, so Kelsey was spared.

“Thank goodness,” Kelsey said. Zoe seemed a little disappointed. “The next set will get you!” she threatened.

Down the street there was another set of stop lights. This time they were green as they approached. Kelsey thought they’d be able to make it easily, but Zoe suddenly began to slow down a little. It wasn’t much, but it slowed them down enough to see the light turn to yellow. Although Zoe could have easily made it across, she slowed the car to a stop.

Zoe looked over at the worried Kelsey. Kelsey knew this is where the real embarrassment would begin.

“Let’s see, how about we make it so you have to do something until the next red light…” Zoe thought out loud. Kelsey could actually see the light ahead of them, so maybe this wouldn’t be so bad.

A) “You are not allowed to cover up your boobs until we get there!” Zoe orders Kelsey.

B) “No more covering between your legs or crossing your legs!” Zoe orders Kelsey.

C) “Turn around and sit on your knees, butt pointed up!” Zoe orders Kelsey.

Last edited by Jappio; 02-02-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #382
Dareholic
getDare Addict

C sounds more interesting.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #383
MyOhMy

I like A the best

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Last edited by MyOhMy; 02-03-2013 at 10:20 AM.
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:06 PM   #384
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I too like C the best

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:39 AM   #385
messyslut8
Account Banned

I like a personally
messyslut8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:42 AM   #386
Mysterious the 1st

C sounds fun to me
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:57 AM   #387
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default A

I will pick A. Cause who says this will be the only stop light

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 02-03-2013, 02:16 PM   #388
joshl

c deffinately )
joshl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #389
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

“Turn around and sit on your knees, butt pointed up!” Zoe orders Kelsey.

Kelsey stops and thinks about the command. For a moment she thinks about it, and realizes the idea is that she’d essentially be mooning anyone who happens to see!

“Wait, you can’t be serious,” Kelsey says, trying to pretend Zoe really was only kidding.

“I’m not; now hurry before the light changes. If you break the rules you agreed to, I might just kick you out of the car so you can sneak home naked on your own!” Kelsey wasn’t sure if Zoe was actually serious with the threat, but she didn’t want to take the chance. She also did agree.

She undid her seat belt, and looked around. No one was around, so Kelsey hoped this wouldn’t be bad. The next set of lights weren’t far, so maybe she wouldn’t have to do it long. No other traffic in sight and no pedestrians meant maybe only Zoe would see.

Kelsey stood up from her seat a bit, and then began to turn around. She made sure to keep her arms covering her breasts and fur in front as she had to shift her legs to step over the seat a little. The car space was so small; she was worried about bumping into Zoe. She managed to finally turn so she was crouching in front of her seat.

She knew she had to get on her knees though and point her butt as high as she could. She finally managed to get her knees to balance on the edge of the seat as she lowered the front of her body more. Balance was tough though, so she momentarily used the hand between her legs to help find herself a spot.

Her bare bottom rested on the dashboard for a few seconds as she moved her knees around. She hardly could keep her arm over her breasts. The whole time Zoe was smiling and watching her. Kelsey felt so embarrassing, having to move her body around in such awkward ways in front of someone.

Finally though she was in position. There wasn’t much room, so she didn’t get her backside pointed up very high, but she managed to rest her head on the back of the chair for some balance and to at least keep her back straight.

With that settled, her arm found its way back between her legs, and she wrapped her hand around as much as she could to cover her butt.

It was sinking in just how exposed her bottom was. It was raised onto the dashboard. Oncoming traffic would surely get a direct view of it. Anyone on the street close by too probably would as they’d approach. At her side she knew that entire naked profile was probably pretty noticeable too, she was no longer slouched into the seat.

It was a strain as well to see where they were driving. She’d have to turn her head a lot to even see to her sides well.

“Wonderful!” Zoe said, and the car lurched forward. Kelsey nearly lost her balance, but managed to stay stable once the car stopped accelerating. In her head she was counting the seconds, hoping it would end soon before someone saw her.

“Kelsey, lower your hand. No fair covering up that much!” Zoe commanded. Kelsey didn’t remember there being a rule about it, but she also wasn’t going to argue. She also felt that the embarrassment wouldn’t be much worse if she lowered her hand some. She had more than half her crack covered before, but after lowering it most of it came into view.

“No, no! More Kelsey, come on!” Zoe commanded, giving a playful slap to her pointed out bottom.

“Hey!” Kelsey said, blushing. The skin to skin contact reminded her too much that her butt was very naked and exposed. She was again beginning to feel pretty flustered. She lowered her hand until it only provided modesty for the area between her legs. All her butt was now exposed behind her, and towards where they were heading.

The drive though would soon end though. They surely were at the end of the block.

A) The car doesn’t stop and keeps going. The light didn’t turn red, so Kelsey has to keep going!

B) At the red light, Zoe has Kelsey crawl into the back seat so she can moon out towards the passenger window.

C) Zoe makes Kelsey sit normally again at the red light. She then makes the next challenge to continue riding with her hands behind her head.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #390
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default C

I will pick option C.

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping