Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #376
djsnila28

Lauren already knew as she check out Kitty, Carrie, Nikki and Jess that David, Melissa, and Jessica would stay for they were her friends. As she looking at the four ladies that are friend with Pi and frog. She then said " We can now get out of the hot tub." As Melissa, Jessic, Kitty, Nikki, Jess and Lauren got out of the hot tub they notice that David had some cum dripping from from his cock. They also realize that David must have cum in the hot one they were are in there. Which had them a little worried they then look over all at Lauren to see if she would some say something, but she didn't so they decide not to think about for re was nothing they about it Kitty then realize that Carrire was still in the hot tub for she could get out on her own for her legs were still not working. Kitty than said "I going to help Carrie out of the hot tub"

She walk over to the hot and pick her carrie her to the wheel and sat her in. She then Push to the bench were was just standing still naked wondering why they weren't getting dress. She then then look at the bench and that the clothes were not on the bench, But she saw frog key to truck sitting on the she to reach for them them first and said " These will stay with me, and I know i agree to let him to take an Carrie and frog to the hospital when they need it and to the hotel get there stuff, I did make agree on use the Truck or cars. to make sure they can't I'm got to do some about that right now" Lauren pick up the phone that was near the bench called a tow tuck company and there is a car and truck outside the hospital they need to tow away it you like you can scrap them." She then hung the phone and knew that the guy would take of the car and truck outside the hospital.

Carrie then ask " Since are clothes are missing what are we going to Pi goes to get are stuff from the hotel?" Luren then said "i have some interest outfits all yous in special room that you will be stay in so follow and Carrie' s room will be the first we will go to." They follow Lauren in to the mansion like house they pass the room that Frog and Pi are in they then at the next to the room is made to look like the anime show called Basquash! their even a wheelchair by the bed that Coco JD use in the show Lauren then said "You will yous everything in this and dye you hair purple so that it is the color of Coco JD's hair and put these special contacts in for they will change your eyes to the same color of Coco JD" eyes, and if you don't do I will turn on the vibrator inside you and leave on on until tomorrow." Carrie decide to do what Lauren said for she was still tired form the first it was on. She the contacts out Lauren hands and put them in her eyes.

Carrie then look at Kitty and said "Could you help me with this? Kitty then nodded her her as she grab the purple hair dye and push carrie to the bathroom that is contact to the room and and is in the same anime theme as the room. There was even even a chair in the show for Carrie to sit in, put Kitty put the dye aside of the so the Carrie could reach it. She then pick up Carrie put her in the chair that was in the shower. Kitty said "Tell me when you are ready. Carrie decide that since she was in the shower she take a shower, be fore dye her hair. she notice there was a wash rag in reach that was in the anime theme of the room she then saw the bar of soap was Made to look like a basket ball. she grab sat it on her lap she the shower on and let warm water hit her body she then rub the soap in the wash rag to make it soap she wash her hold body until it was clean the warm water then took the soap of her body. She then put the soap grab the shampoo bottle that was in the shape of a basket ball too she then use the shampoo ti wash a her hair.

After the shampoo was out of her her she then grab the purple hair dye she squeeze the bottle into her hair and scrub the dye into to her hair turn the water off and wait thirty mins until her hair turn purple she then turn the water on to rinse her hair so that it didn't look grease. she then turn the water off and dried her hair with a towel that was in the theme of the room. She looked in the mirror that was a side of her and saw that her hair was now purple like the character Coco JD. She then dried herself with the towel. When she was down drying off She then shouted " I'm ready."

kitty heard and took the new wheelchair wheel chair by the bed that the character Coco JD use and the clothes that Coco JD wears, she even pick up the glasses that Coco JD wears, took everything in bathroom she help get dress she hand the glass to Carrie. Carrie then put them on her face. Kitty pick her and sat her in the wheelchair. Carrie was glad that this wheelchair was motorize this way Kitty didn't have to push her. She then said to Kitty you go out awhile i be right there. Kitty left the bathroom while Carrie put her hair in ponytail that was like Coco JD. She then move the wheel out of bathroom and in to the room. Everyone except for Lauren were shock at Carrie new look. Jess then said " I wonder how Pi go to like you new look." Carrie then said "I don't know what he will thing." Lauren then said " Good you follow direction to let you know that dye will not wash out. Lauren then said to the other just to let yous know the room I give you will will have wash rags and towel in them base on the theme of the room and the maid never come in these room so yous will have take care of everything in the room that includes get the towels and wash rags wash that yous use and now on to next room.? then they left the room that was now Carrie's and follow Lauren to the next room that was one door up.

They went inside and saw that the theme of this room is Pokemon. Lauren then said this room will be Jess' s room." Lauren then reach into the closet and pulled out a sexy pikachu outfit and said to Jess " You will put this on and if do not you know what I will do." Jess grab the outfit bathroom took a quick shower she then she put on the sexy pikachu outfit on as came out Lauren then spray her with yellow skin paint which turn her all her skin yellow. Jess was glad that she close her eye for the paint didn't get in them. Lauren then said "you like very nice in that outfit and that paint will come off when take another shower, but you are going to stay this way until tomorrow." Kitty look at Jess notice that the sexy pikachu outfit was just yellow panties Pikachu tail attach to it and a yellow bra and on Jess' s head was headband that had pikachu ears attach to it, Jess then said "I hope frog dosen't mind this look." Then then said now on to the next room. They then left the room that was now Jess's room. they when one door up then want inside saw that the room in the of the anime show called slayer. Lauren then said This room is kitty's room. " She then look at kitty and said "You will wear same outfit the slay wears and you will use this hair dye so that you hair is same color as the slayer." Kitty took the outfit and hair dye want into the bathroom to quick shower and then came out wearing the slayer outfit and bright orange hair that was done in the same style as the slay. Lauren then said " Now put these contacts in they will turn your eyes to same color of the slayer's eyes." She took the contacts and put then in her eyes.

Nikki saw they contact turn Kitty eyes orange like the slayer's eye. Nikki figure her room would be next and wonder what she was going to make her her. Lauren to kitty that dye will not wash out.," Lauren then said now on to the next room," they left the room that was now's kitty's room. they went one door up and inside and notice that room was in the theme of Naruto. She look at Nikki and said this will be your room and you will dress like Sakura Haruno her is the outfit she wears and pink hair dye." Nikki took the stuff want into the bathroom took a quick shower. She then came out wearing Sakura Haruno outfit and her hair was now pink and down in the style of Sakura Haruno. Lauren then said " Put these contacts in to to have the same color eyes as Sakura Haruno" Nikki then put the contacts in her. Nikki then ask "I was wondering why you having us dress up as characters from anime or cartoons?" She didn't ask about the hair for figure it wouldn't wash out. Lauren then said " Yous will find out soon enough." She then look at Melissa and said " Go to the next room that is InuYasha dress up like Kagome Higurashi," Lauren look at Jessica and said " Go to the room next to Melissa room that one is call spice and wolf and dress like wolf goddess Holo."

She then look at David and said " Go to the bleach room dress up as Ichigo Kurosaki as" Lauren then said " Going to dress up as Hikaru from the Anime called Magic Knight Rayearth I change my outfit i will go see Frog and Pi." and we will all meet in the dinning room" Lauren, Melissa, Jessica, and David want to the the their rooms took a quick Shower put on their the character outfits.?

After the Lauren was dress to look like Hikaru she then when to the room that Frog and Pi she enter the room and notice the Frog was movie his arms. She then said "I see you you are start to be able to move you body. Now if you leg are able to move you can pick a room that is base on any anime and dress as a character from that anime if you not you can chose one of the anime characters from the closet in here. " She then look at PI and said you can pick any anime base room you like and dress up as a character from the anime and if don't i well turn on the vibrators in Jess, Kitty and Nikk just to warn I you try anything funny like trying to attack me for if you do you will find out why David calls me Vamp and is not because I bite now when yous are ready come me us in the Dinning room and will tell yous all some special hidden things in this house, A Special friend or two of mine may come to vist" She then left the room toward dinning

Pi and frog look at one another wondering what this was about. Pi then left the room to find a room anime base room he want to stay in, frog then try to see if his legs were working.

Last edited by djsnila28; 10-06-2012 at 06:20 PM.
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:43 PM   #377
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

((( I like what you are doing here! Oh and just so you know the Slayer is Lina Inverse.)))

Frog begins to stretch his legs as he begins to have feeling in them again.
He soon is able to get up to walk.
Bit unstable but can "walk" (With the cast he still has difficulty)
Frog still unable to talk limps around the house with PI.
They pass by several open doors that clearly have Anime themes.
"This Lauren girl sure has alot of money and time on her hands" PI says in a lowered voice.
Frog nods in agreement as walk in front of a DBZ room.
With a grin Frog limps in.
A few minutes later he comes out dressed as Goku. With a broken leg.

PI and him continue down the hall until they come to a full Metal Alchemist room.
PI looks at it and goes in coming out dressed as Edward.

Both of them feeling content in their out fits head down to where the girls are. As they walk in the room their jaws drop.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #378
djsnila28

(( thanks and I try to remember that Lina Inverse is the slayer its been a long time since I seen it"))

At the site of everyone dress in anime character outfits. Lauren the look at frog and Pi and said " Come and sit down with us." Frog in his Goku outfit limped over to the chair next to Jess and try out her sexy pikachu outfit, what really surprise him was that her skin from head to toe was not yellow, Jess then ask " Do you like the way I look" frog nod his head frog he still could no talk, Jess then ask " How come Frog isn't speaking?" Pi said as he was walking to sit next to Carrie " There something in his that keeping him from talking, but hopefully he will be able to talk soon". Carrie look at pi as he sat down next to her and said " I wish I could walk again, but it's nice this wheel chair lets me move around by myself." Pi then said " We will try andf ind away to gets you walking again."

Lauren was looking around the table at everyone and like their outfit they were wearing then said " I glad yous are all here for in this house there are some secret rooms full of surprise for yous to use to please youself or your, friends and in you room at are device to, but they were special made in the shape that go with the theme of your room." She took a key out from under the table and throw it to Pi and said " I agree to lets you go to the hotel and get yours and to hospital when Frog and Carrie need that key is to one of the cars in parked outside you made use the car it unlocks." Lauren then said now that is take care of before we eat I must warn yous that strange thing happen to people when the lights go out not time to eat," In the middle of the table was a plate full of egg rolls. they then all put tow egg rolls on their plate and started eating. After they were done eating Pi was about to head outside to see which car this key unlock,

The rest of them were still sitting at the table when Jess felt a chill down her back when all of sudden the light want out and there were to loud screams from the table. When the light came back on Jess and Melissa were missing from the table. Everyone look around the room for the. but there was sight of them in the room. They look toward Lauren and ask What "happen to Melissa and Jess? Lauren then said with a grin on her face " I don't know, but I hope they have fun together."

Last edited by djsnila28; 10-10-2012 at 06:03 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #379
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

(((Sorry you didn't have to shrink down your post I am just super busy lately... I would have responded sooner but I had to help clean the house after school...)))

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 10-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #380
djsnila28

(that's ok seem a little long to me plus I want to change it around about the part of strange voice)

In the the room under the house Jess and Melissa found them self. Jess looks at Melissa and ask "Where are we ? Melissa then says " I think we are in the basement." They the here a record voice sounds like Lauren's and it says " Welcome to the game here is the rules you must follow yous will have to what the do what the room tell you to do together and yous have to make it out of the room before everyone is a sleep." have fun." Melissa say " Now I remember this place the game in here can be fun and embarrassing, but we might i as well get going." They then walk forward until they came to a door the was a sign on it that pleasure. They them record of a female that was not Lauren or anyone else they knew it said " Before you can enter you must take off everything you are wearing,

Jess and Melissa took the all the stuff off the body and put it the locker next to the door Jess Look down and that her chest and gentle were yellow like her skin she wonder how that happen, but decide to think about that later. They enter the enter the room and hear the same voice from the door say say " Jess and Melissa you must put these on " the room gave Jess a butt pug with a pikachu tail on it and Pikachu ears that straps on around the chin. Melisa was given a butt pug and Kagome wig that straps on around the chin. The same voice from before said " Yous must now pleasure one another the on who last longest is the winner and will be reward a prize that fits the theme of their room and the loser will have punishment done to them and winner will get chose what that will be."

in the dinning room eveyone saw the grin on Lauren and she was hidden something for them, but they had no idea what it was. Lauren decide not tell them about the game are she want it to be surprise to them. She was glad that only Melissa and another friend knew about it for they were the first one to try it. Pi want outside and right to the first car he saw that it was a red Mustang he put in the door turn it and car unlock he hop into the drive seat and start the car and head to hotel to get their stuff. he reach the hotel and got the room from the front desk.

He then went down the hall to toward the door and saw that it was open. he look inside and saw that the room was all mess up and the clother in there were nothing but rags now. he then left the room want back down the hallway toward the front desk and laid the room key next to the bell on the desk. he then left the hotel and hop in the car drove it down the street toward the house.

Last edited by djsnila28; 10-10-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:26 AM   #381
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

((( God damn... I am sorry but my laptop crashed... it took way longer that it should have to get it... "running" again... It is okay for now though...)))

Jess dives at Melissa knocking her on to the near by bed.
Holding Melissa's legs spread Jess quickly buries her face into Melissa's clit licking around it slowly then kissing and sucking on her clitoris.
Melissa moans as Jess' welly trained tongue works its magic almost completely forgetting about the challenge.

Driving back from the hotel PI notices that Frog's truck has several parking notices on it, as well as a pink towing notice, on the windshield. He also sees a broken hook and steel cable on the ground in front of the truck.
"Well I guess Frog made that truck heavy enough to make a standard tow truck not work, I think we probably have a few days till they can get something that can move it."
And with that PI continues to drive around the corner to the mansion house.
He gets back inside to see everyone on the couches red faced watching the TV.
Nikki is leaning on Frog and snuggling up to him.
While Carrie is out of her wheel chair sitting alone on the love seat (Two Person Sofa).
PI sits down next to her putting an arm around her.
Bringing a forgotten smile to her face.
Then PI looks at the TV...

Melissa regaining some composure from the initial assault reaches down and grabs Jess by her Pikachu tail butt plug and pulls her around into a 69 position.
Jess gasp and moans slightly as she is whipped around by her ass.
Melissa waits no time at all to get to work
She lifts her head up and begins licking away at Jess' cunt making it nice and wet before she slides in two of her fingers.
Jess moans into Melissa's pussy as the fingers are pushed in.

Melissa's head was getting foggy from the pleasure she was receiving and knew at this rate she couldn't last much longer.
As an attempt to slow Jess down She spread her fingers inside Jess opening her pussy.
Jess paused immediately lifting her head from Melissa, Panting.
She felt Melissa's fingers spreading her open then felt them begin to close, then open once again.
While Jess was in this stunned state Melissa's to no time to gain the upper hand.
She grabbed Jess' "Tail" and begun to pull it in and out of her ass while at the same time spreading and retracting her fingers inside her pussy.

Jess getting desperate to cum but not willing to lose took hold of Melissa's plug and ripped it out in a single motion.
Melissa Yelps and freezes just long enough for Jess to shove it into Melissa's pussy in one great push.

Melissa throws her head back against the bed as she has an orgasm from the sudden penetration.
Her hands tugging at the plug only making her orgasm bigger.
As her body shudders Jess rolls off on to the floor next to the bed and takes a few breaths trying to contain her own orgasm that she was seconds from having.

(((There we go how is that for a post?! )))

Old 10-14-2012, 09:46 PM   #382
djsnila28

Asterisk

(Oh ok well I hope your laptop stay working for you and the post is Very interesting"

What they didn't know was when Jess shoved that pug up Melissa"s pussy she hit the vibrator causing it to turn on. As Melissa laying there get throw the orgasm Jess made her have. She then start feeling something vibrate inside her her and she knew that she was going to have another orgasm, but she knew she counldn't stay laying for they had to continue playing the games. She then sitts up on the bed look down on the floor see Jess laying there and that she has managed to get herself under control. Melissa then said well.... It.... looks Ahhhh!... you...won." The female voice recording from before said " Jess your prize will be wait for you in your room and now get to give Melissa a punishment you do it anytime you want now continue on. Melissa got up off the standing on the floor with shaky legs.

Melissa then said "lets....go....too...Ahhhh!....the....next....room ." Jess look like at Melissa and ask "Are you going to be ok?" Melissa then says " I'll....be....fine...Ahhhh!....for... we.... have....to.... Ahhhh!....get....back....up....stairs....Ahhhh!" They start walking down the hall with Melissa scream every couple steps the come to two door at of the the hall Just as they reach the door Melissa let out a big scream "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" then falls to her knees. Jess look at the doors and see that have a signs on them. One sign reads stairs and sign reads embarrassing Jess look through the glass window in the embarrassing door and see digital camcorder contacted to the computer. Jess then hears a voice recording that sound like her say "you can chose to go into the embarrassing room or the stairs" Jess is standing there think about both choices as Melissa is still down on her knees.

In the living Pi is still sitting on love sofa with Carrie his arm still wrap around her. When he suddenly notice that Jess was not in the room. He then asked " Where is Jess? " Jessica than answers " She somewhere with are friend Melissa and we don't know where they are at right Lauren?" Lauren said with a grin "Yeah that's right." She knew that Jessica was try to get her to tell them where Melissa and Jessica, but she wasn't going to ruin the surprise about the game area for she want them to all have fun in there." All of a sudden the phone rang Lauren quickly pick up the phone and said "Hello" The person on the other end said " Lauren I'm sorry to say we can't get the truck it to heavy for us and we have no special truck to handle a truck like that." Lauren said " That no big deal I take care of it bye." She then hung up the phone.

At location of frog's truck cop stops by add another ticket and says " The person you own this truck better pay those ticket soon or I will boot it." the cop continues on down the rood to the ploice station.

In the mansion like house they are still in the living room watch tv and enjoy the move they were watching wondering what happen to Jess and Meliss lasta. In basement Melissa try to stand up, but as soon as she got to her feet she was back on her knees with another loud scream "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Last edited by djsnila28; 10-15-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #383
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Jess looks at the doors embarrassing and stairs.
She reaches for the handle for stairs.
"Nooooo!!!" Melissa moans/yells
Jess stops
"Then what do you wan me to do? You cant carry on like that!"
"Just don't take the stairs!!"
Jess puts her hand on the handle for embarrassing then stops
Jess think momentarily...
"The vibrators! Thats what it is!"
Jess accidently opens the door then goes over to her new friend and forces her legs apart.
Melissa squirms as she feels another orgasm coming.
Jess carefully pushes her hand into Melissa slowly
At up to her mid forearm Jess doesn't have any resistance because her pussy is quite literally dripping wet.
But then Melissa begins to moan louder and louder
Jess feels that her hand is beginning to get squeezed.
Then she feels much much moisture.
"I can use this!"
Jess opens her hand wide spreading her friend pushing her to her orgasm.
Melissa squirts hard almost bucking while Jess' hand is still inside.
Jess feels something solid hit her hand. She quickly closes her fist around it. And pulls out swiftly increasing the strength of Melissa's orgasm.
Melissa writhing on the floor from her cum in tears with her legs still spread wide a pool of cum in front of her.
Jess watches and sees that she is okay before standing up and walking to the side.
She opens her hand to see a small black oval shaped vibrator with slits on the sides spewing a gel substance.
Jess sniffs it to quickly find that it is arousal gel.
Then the vibrator sparked making Jess jump.
She watched as the thing continued the pattern.
Then she sees a small crack on the side.

Jess then looks back at Melissa to see her breathing heavily and composing herself.
"The doors... open..." Jess mumbles as she sees a camera aimed at them from the embarrassing room.
Jess walks into the room and checks the camera.
It was recording.
She turns it off then goes over to Melissa and helps her up.
"Well we did embarrassing!"
Melissa to exhausted to care moves on with her to through the room.

Mean while upstairs.
Not to much happened.
TV really ate the time.
Nikki is rubbing Frog's neck to try to induce some recovery, while PI does more or less the same to Carrie's legs.

Old 10-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #384
djsnila28

Upstairs in the house Lauren think that she will send Pi and Jessica next for them to have some in the game room she decide to wait a bit before sending them there. She also notice that Pi is rubbing carries legs.

Mean while in the basement as Melissa and continue down the hallway they come to three doors. There is signs on them. one reads Humiliation, secone one reads rope, and the one reads stairs. They look in the glass window of the Humiliation door and see a the table the has a bag full of adult diapers, they then look through the window of the rope door they two rope that are attached to the ceiling and is two holea in the ceiling at the top of the ropes They can also notice that the rope has gel on it, Melissa then says " I bet the gel on the rope is arousal gel on them, I wonder were the holes take us too if we go there through them after." After she said that she looks over a Jess and asks "What door would like us to chose?'

Back upstairs Lauren decide to send the next two the game area for she was getting bore of watching Pi rubbing Carrie's legs. She push a button aside of her chair the lights go off again When them come back on they see notice the Pi and Jessica are no longer in the room with them.

Pi and Jessica find themself in a room that was like the one Melissa and Jess were in when then they started. Jessica looks around and see a door down hallway. She then look over at Pi and ask " Should we we go and see where that door leads to?" Pi Nod his head and they head down the hall to the door. They then hear a record voice that sound like David's. It says "Welcome to the game area.yous will have to play the game behind each door together and this door is the first game room you will find out what it is after you enter the room and have fun." The open the the door and step inside. After entering the room they heard a recording voice that sound like Melissa it said " Welcome to the the fun room you now you must take off everything are wearing.

they then took off everything they were wearing and throw them in a locker in the wall as soon as the outfits are in the locker flips back inside the wall . The voice for before said " Now go stand in the center of the room." Then they walk into the center of the room. The voice from before said " You must make your must make the other person cum and you can use any items on the table next to yous to help make the other person cum and the first one to cum is the loser and the winner will get a special reward for their room, Now begin."

Back upstairs Carrie is wondering what happen to Pi and still wonder if she will ever walk again. David is looking at Lauren wondering what she is up to and Nikki is still rubbing frog to help him recover. Then there was Knock on the door, Lauren said " I get that that my special guess I said might come over. Lauren walking over to the door and open stands a a girl you looks to be sixteen she was wavy dark brown hair tie in a little ponytail she has blue eyes that you can see clearly through the glasses she is wearing. she thin and has a small chest and she came dress up as Karin. She then look at Lauren and "Hi Lauren I decide to come and see is that ok. Lauren says " Yeah that's ok Mary-beth come inside and meet the rest of my guess that in the live room. Mary-beth then follow Lauren to the living room where Lauren introduces her to the rest and the rest to her. She then sit between Lauren and David.

She then look over to were nikki and frog are she was glad that She then ask "Matter with that guy name frog and how come he's not talking. " Lauren said " I don't know he was out cold when Melissa and David brought him here I were introduce to the others when they are back with with us. now why don't you got to the Karin room where you will be sleeping." She nod her head, but before she does she pull out a bag of hard black licorice candy from her backpack she was wearing. walk over to Nikki hands the bag to her and say "Here these might help him." After that she continues on to the room she will be staying in. she then lays her backpack on her bed and heads back to the the living room with the rest.

As Mary-Beth enter back into the room she notices the wheelchair next to the love seat that Carrie is sitting on. She then ask "If there is something wrong with Carrie's legs how come you haven't call your doctor to come out here and take a look at them?" Lauren then said "That's good idea I do that right now and maybe she will be able to help her this way we be able to have more fun with Carrie." Lauren then pick up the phone dials her doctor number the doctor pick up on the end and say "Hello this Dr. Busby how can I help." Lauren then say "Dr. Busby this Lauren i was wondering if could come over to my house and take look at the legs of guest of me for she hasn't be able to use them." Dr. Busby said " I be right over."

There was a knock on the door Lauren ran to answer it. She open the door the was a young lady about take years old wearing a Doctor's lab coat she has blond hair down to her shoulders and blue eye she thin with a chest little bigger then Mary-beth's. Lauren then said " I take yo to the person I was talking about." Lauren took Dr Busby to Carrie and said " This is the one I was telling you about her name is Carrie." Dr. Busby then says " Hi Carrie I going see if can fine out why you legs are working, but first i'm going ask Lauren to take you to some special rooms. Is that ok with you."

Carrie nods her head to say yes Lauren pick her up and put her in a wheelchair the then go down a second hallway. Carrie notices that it look like the hall from general hospital th they come to a room that has sign that reads x-ray. They go into this room Lauren pick Carrie up out of the wheelchair sit her on the table she then put a lead vest around her Carrie's body except for the legs. Dr. Busby says " I going to take an x -ray of you legs. " The put x-camera close to Carrie' s legs. she push a button machine make a noise then stops. After that Dr. Busby look at the x-ray and says " It look like you bones in your legs are not broken so it must be your Muscles now I going put these leg braces on you to help you walk and I'm send you to physical thearpy they will help get your legs work so then you want need the leg braces hopeful."
Carrie then feel the metal leg braces on her legs and says a "Droctor from before said that were surprise I was still alive," Dr. Busby said "That doctor was full of it he just didn't know what he was talking about. " Carrie smiles Lauren hand her some metal cruetch to help stand and walk. and says "I fine you different anime room for you that has no wheelchair in it." before Lauren Left she looked at Dr. Busby and said " There is another person you Might be to help his name is frog and he hasn't be able to talk yet. " Dr. Busby then said I'll take a look at him and see if I may be able to him too."

Last edited by djsnila28; 10-23-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:07 PM   #385
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

The Dr. Busby is lead back to the living room leaving Carrie to a physical Therapist in the hospital.
She goes over and sits on Frog's lap and puts her stethoscope to his throat.
She listens for a bit then slams her fist down in the center of his chest.
The hit forces Frog to cough and spit something up that looks slightly like a marble.
"THE FUCK WAS THAT!" Yelled Frog before he grabs his throat realizing he was able to talk.
"It was a minor blood clot in you voice box. Think of a small tumor but split off from your body. You just needed to cough it up."
Still breathing a bit heavy "Thank you."

"Lets go for the Rope I am curious." Jess says peering through the window.
"okay."
Jess and Melissa open the door and head in.
They look around and don't see another door to leave. just the 2 ropes hanging from the hole in the ceiling.
The door closes behind them and the lock clicks shut.
"Well I think we are stuck in here now." Melissa says.
Jess looks at the ropes and sees that there are wrist cuffs higher up.
Jess puts her hands in to the cuffs, then they automatically tighten.
The rope begins to move sliding knots underneath her.
The rope slowly begins to rise rubbing the knots through her pussy.
Jess begins to moan as she gets lifted up into the hole in the ceiling.
Melissa not wanting to be left quickly gets on to the other rope.

PI and Jessica go and look at the toys/items available for them to use.
Jessica nervously picks up a flesh light and puts some lube into it shyly pushing her fingers in to lube it up.
PI scans the table Identifying every thing first.
PI grabs a bullet vibe a good sized dildo and a smaller vibrating dildo.
Then heads over and lies down on the bed.
Jessica finishes and walks over to him getting into a 69 position.
The computer starts up
Begin
PI runs his tongue over the length of her slit before rubbing the smaller vibrating dildo over it.
Jessica shivers from the pleasure and tries to get to work.
She gets the flesh light and looks at PI's dick.
"Completely soft?" She says wide eyed.
"GASP!!" Jessica Jumps slightly as she feels the larger dildo sliding into her pussy.
Instinctively she begins to push up against it and ride the dildo.
Taking hold of his cock she runs her tongue over it a few times the puts it into her mouth.
PI smiles.
He takes the bullet vibe out of his mouth and pushes it into her ass making her squirm.

Jess and Melissa reach the top of the hole in the ceiling and the rope stops.
The floor closes beneath them
Jess has an orgasm as the remainder of the rope is slid out from under her and falls to the ground as the cuffs release her.
Squirming and touching herself.
Melissa stick her landing, but is wobbly.
As the two girls calm down they look around this new dark room.
Melissa finds a light switch and turns it on.
"Is this a closet?"
Jess opens her teary eyes and looks around
"I think so..."

PI's dick gets hard in Jessica's mouth, She slides off the tip and grabs the flesh light, sliding it down his cock.
PI pushes his head back and pushes the vibrating dildo into her ass, while sliding the large dildo in and out of her now dripping wet pussy.
Jessica Falls forward on her face as she feels herself on the edge.
PI leans up and pulls back her hood and sucks on her clitoris.
Pushing her over the edge.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:25 PM   #386
djsnila28

Carrie at the physical thearpy trying to do what the physical Therapist tell do when she he force the legs to move himself causing Carrie to feel a lot of pain from it. He then said her piece of paper and says " I want to do exercies on this paper it will help but the strength back in the muscles of your legs and I want to come back here every two days a week. Carrie take take the paper. she then notices that physical Therapist left only the a cane for her to use. She use the can to help stand and up and head toward the front door of the hospital her legs are in a lot of pain that she only make it to the waiting room and sits down to rest her legs. A nurse see her and asks
"Would like me to call Lauren to come and get you?"

Melissa and Jess in what they think is a closet they look out slits in the door and a long hallway the long hallway. They try the door and find out that it is locked they look on the floor and notice all the keys, but they didn't notice that curtain open up behind it was glass wall that open up on a busy street this way letting everyone that pass see them the way the are.

Jessica start cumming a lot from the action that Pi did with the items her he use she laid there for a bit until she could catch her breath. After that she look at Pi and said " It look like you won the is one." The recorded voice then said " Pi your reward will be wait for you in your room." they then see another door open to a another hallway they leave that room and walk down the other hallway until that come to two door that have signs on them one reads rope Slave room and the other reads. the other one reads cage room they look in the rope slave room it see all the rope is rope is shape to fit a human body they see that the rope has gel on it too. Jessica figure out that the gel must be the arousal gel. . they then look in the cages room and see one very small cage that will force any any one in it to be on all for and they notice a clock on top of the cage. record voice that sound like Lauren said Pick any door you like in the rope slave room the loser of the first game will have to wear the outfit through out the game and will do what the winner of the first game tell her to do in the cage room the is a wheel with name on the wheel spin and the name it lands on will have be in the cage for 30 second what other person pleasure them self or pleasure the person in the cage or pleasure them self and person in the cage have fun."

since Dr Busby was done help frog and that Carrie was taking care of to help her legs start working again. she was just about to leave when Lauren says "thank for coming and help out if there is anymore problems come up I give you a call." Dr Busby nods her and head out the front door. Nikki is happy that frog can talk and is now wonder what to do with the candy Mary-Beth gave her. Mary-Beth sitting there talking with David about manga books. While kitty is wonder if Pi is ok.

In the closet like room they get on all fours and start looking for a key that might fit the lock. As they are doing that they hear horns of cars blowing and they notice that the sound is come from behind them.

Lauren then returns to the living room and asks " Is there any kind of movies any of you would like to watch if there is I will go see if I have an then we can watch it." everyone in the living room start think about what movie they like to see.

Last edited by djsnila28; 10-25-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:38 AM   #387
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Jessica Fumbles with the keys quickly and matches one to the door.
The slam open the door and run.
The two quickly recognize that they are still inside the house.
"So what kind of movie do you guys want to watch?"
"NOT WALL-E!!" Jess yells as the two nude girls sprint through the living room towards their rooms.
Frog frowns slightly.
While the others look confused.
Lauren Smiles as she watches their nice asses run.
"Well if we can't watch Wall-E how about..."
"NO PIXAR!!!" Jess yells
"Awww... The what do you guys want to watch?" Frog sinks back into the couch

PI opens the door to the rope room
Jessica follows him in.
The two look at the rope. Glistening with gel.
Jessica looks at PI nervously
PI motions to the pre-made outfit.
Jessica slowly pulls it up her legs feeling the cold Gel touching her legs.
PI sees a small ledge near by with a tube on it.
He goes over and picks it up.
|Natural Sensations|
He smiles as he looks over at Jessica Trying not to pull the rope tight up against her.
PI walks over to her and helps her tie the rope behind her neck.
He ties it nice and tight to keep it on.
PI then grabs her the crotch line and pulls it tight.
Jessica jumps as the knots on the rope push into her pussy and ass.
At first is stands still trying to get use to the rope.
Then the gel kicks in at first it was cold but then a warming sensation came over.
Her pussy quickly became wet as she fell to her knees.
PI reached down and gave the rope another tug.
Making Jessica moan loudly.
He then opened the tube of Gel and squeezed some onto his hands.
Jessica was already gone at this point and didn't even realized what PI was doing.
PI began to rub her breasts making sure to pay extra attention to her nipples
After a couple of seconds Jessica felt the warming of her chest and begins to fall forward in pleasure.
PI drops his pants at this having his dick lined up with her mouth.
She falls onto it taking his full length in one go.
She gags slightly as PI's dick hits the back of her throat.
Jessica tries to pull out but PI simply tugs on her crotch line sending her into a wave of Ecstasy and not giving a damn.
PI begins to fuck her face

Old 10-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #388
djsnila28

In the live they still deciding what movie to watch, but then David says " How about we watch the movie called Halloween? He wait to see what others thing about that. Lauren was very excite that see Melissa and Jess run pass in the nude she also knows that there will be a surprise when get to the door of the rooms.

As Jess and Melissa are running down the hallway naked to the rooms. As they reach there rooms they notice that doors are shut. They turn the doorknob but the door does not open that's when they realize that the door to their rooms are locked. Melissa looks at Jess and asks " What are we going to do now?" Jess then says " Not sure guess we will have to walk back to living room and see if Lauren has the keys to the rooms." they then run back down the hallway to the living where Lauren is

In the rope room Jessica decide to quiet fighting Pi. she then start sucking on his cock try to make him, but she still not sure what she will do when he cum in her mouth. She also notice that the rope is making her very wet in her pussy.

back upstairs Jess and Melissa are back in the living room Where Lauren is at Melissa then asks " Lauren do you have the key to are rooms? Lauren says with grin on her face " No I don't, but why don't you just stay in here with us watch the movie with us. we still have to wait unit they pick a movie." See as they have no choice Jess walks over and sits down a side of Nikki and frog Melissa walks over sits on the other side of David. Mary-Beth is surprise to see two naked young ladies in room and wondering why they are that way she know that asking Lauren would do no good for Lauren would not tell her she the thought asking one of the naked young ladies, but didn't know if it would embarrassed them.

In the hospital Carrie is tell the nurse to call Lauren for she is not sure if she will be able to walk all the way there. the nurse walks over and dials Lauren's number in the phone and is now wait for someone to pick up on the other end.

Now back at Lauren house downstair in the game area Jessica can feel that Pi is about to cum and Know that she is about to cum to she wondering who would cum first when all of sudden she felt Pi cuming in her mouth which her to cum on the rope. she thought about spiting it out, but decide not to she then swallows the cum and wait to see if door opens or if Pi is going to do some else with he. She wonder if Pi will make her wear this rope outfit trough the rest of the game area for she not sure what it will be like walking with it on.

Last edited by djsnila28; 10-28-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #389
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

With his cock still jammed down Jessica's throat PI waits a few seconds for his dick to stop throbbing before he pulls out.
Jessica's coughs a little once his dick is out of her mouth.
She stays on her knees for a little in a post orgasmic state cooling down a little.

Back up stairs Toy Story is starting.
Everyone including Lauren is staring at Frog and trying to figure out how he managed to convince them all to watch it.
*Frog is sitting there smiling.*
As the movie gets going the girls Nikki and a nude Jess lean on Frog and relax.

*RING RING*
The group looks back and sees the phone ringing.
Lauren gets up to answer it.
|It is the nurse at the hospital saying Carrie needs a lift home.|
"Okay thank you. Bye bye."
*Lauren hangs up.*

As Jessica becomes aware of what is going on again she sees PI opening the door to the next areas.
Still a bit wobbly she gets up and heads over.

Lauren heads over to the door.
Slightly erked that she has to pick Carrie up, but has no one to blame but herself for sending her driver down to the games.
"I will be back in around 20 minutes" She says as she closes the door behind her.
As the door closes she takes out a small remote from her pocket and pushes a few buttons activating the vibrators but only the gel function.
Lauren gets in the mustang and Drives off with a grin.
"Wouldn't want to let things get boring now would we?"

Inside, Jess and Nikki's innocent resting on Frog slowly changes as their hands move down to rub his crotch.
Kitty begins to blush and lean onto David as well.

(((I don't know who else got a vibrator... I know Melissa's got removed and that Jessica is downstairs in the basement. but am I missing anyone that has one?)))

Lauren gets to the hospital and finds a heavily blushing Carrie sitting on the bench trying to hide her chest.
Lauren smiles as she sees Carrie force herself up with her cane.
Forcing her to uncover her breasts.
Her Nipples fully erect and easily seen through her outfit.
Looking at her chair a wet patch.
"Well isn't some one a little "Excited"" Lauren says playfully
*While running her hand over Carrie's butt.*
*Carrie's eyes close as she moans very quietly*
*Lauren giggles*
"More than a little I see."

Old 10-31-2012, 08:24 PM   #390
djsnila28

(All the girls were in the hot tub have one so that would be Jessica, Jess, Kitty, Nikki ,and ,Carrie all have one. Only that didn't have one is Lauren and Mary-Beth.)

At the hospital Lauren was glad that switch even manged to get Carrie arousal . She then decide to get Carrie more excited, then she stops just as she got Carrie close to the edge. for she want to see how Carrie can handle the game area. They climb in Lauren's car and head back to her house.

At Lauren house as everyone is still watch toy story on the TV, Melissa also see Kitty and on David she then notice all the other start to get arousal gel causing to the pussy are to be fill with their Juice. frog notice that that was a wet spot on seat were Jess was sitting and he could the juice come out Jess's pussy. he also notice a spot appearing on Nikki in area of her Pussy which cause his cock to get hard. David notice a wet spot appearing one Kitty in her pussy area as well. The only young ladies not effected by Lauren remote are Melissa and Mary-Beth

Down in the game area just as Jessica steps throught the door she is force to to the floor tire from slave rope room and the rope outfit making her arousal and she was even more arousal now was even sure if she be able to walk to the next game area. Pi seen on her on the ground with juice dripping off the rope that was at Jessica's pussy and land on the ground under her. Jessica then let out a a loud scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! then pass out fell to the floor. Pi walk over to her tap on the shoulder to wake up, but it did no good. He then pick her and her toward the next area

Now back upstairs Mary-Beth look at Melissa and asks "what is wrong with all the ladies in here?" Melissa says " They all have vibrators in there pussy it squirts out arousal gel is what is wrong with them and the reason notice happening to me is mine was remove."

Down in the game area Jessica wake up notice that she is being carried by Pi doesn't say anything for she knows she would not have been able to walk she is embarrassed that her juice is dripping on Pi hands. they then reach three doors with sign on them one reads cage rope room, the other one reads stairs the Last one reads surprise vine room Pi lay Jess on bench near the wall. he then look into the cage rope room on left side of the room he notice a cage attached to a rope that goes through a hole in the ceiling. he then notice notices a rope on the right side thats goes up to a hole in the ceiling. He then look at the surprise vine room and see a lot of vine attached the ceiling with holes above each one. He is wonder why it's call the surprise vine room..

in car Lauren is turn down the street to her houses she was think about turning vibrator of but decide not. She then Look at Carrie and ask is there and Anime you like and that can be you new room."

Now back downstairs in the game area Jessica try stand up is a little wobbly on her feet. Pi the open the door surprise vine room door Jessica follow right behind him. As they enter the room they notice that the vine have little sign on them and the whole room is filled with vines . first three vine in front of them and sign that are on them is Mall, Zoo, and hospital. recording voice that sound like frogs voice says pick a vine it will take you to that place but only two will take you upstairs, but beware if the grab you will to the place it's sign says." Just as the voice stop vine start to wiggle and move and tries to grab Jessica and Pi. The Mall vine grabs Jessica tries to fight it but is not able to for she is still tired from her ordeal. The Zoo vine grabs Pi he fight it breaks free of its grip. he then notice Jessica be dragged to the hole that go to the mall. He rush to help her but the the vines grab at him. Jessica is not sure what to do for she doesn't want to end up at the mall like this, but the way thing seem to her that is what going to happen for she can see the hole get closer to her.

Upstair they other girls are still feeling the effect of the vibrator. frog is looking at Jess. Melissa and Mary-Beth are still watching the movie.

In the car Lauren has just reach her house. she then take out the remote turn off the the vibrator. She then get out of the car goes over open Carries door and help her out. she is still wait for Carrie to tell what anime she like the then head to the door Carrie a little slower then Lauren for she has to use the cane. As Carrie reach the door Lauren open it and they when inside. They head to the living room. When Carrie reach the room she notice that Pi was still not there she notice the Jess was sitting in the nude near Frog she even saw that Melissa was naked too. She even to notice that almost all the girls there were wet in the pussy area she even seen the wet on seat where Jess is sitting. Carrie then walk back over to the seat she was sitting in and sat down.

Lauren then ask " Did yous enjoy that?" but no one answers her for that were to tired to even say anything. Mary-beth notice that a grin appeared on Lauren's face. She then wondered what was going on in here.

Last edited by djsnila28; 10-31-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay