Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-14-2015, 09:15 AM   #376
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default More...

After posting that, I felt I needed more.
So I bent back down.
I did 10 more, not wanting too. After 10 on the first cheek, I leaned into the side of the bed, wanting it to stop.
But I had to bend over again and take the next 10 on the other.
I didn't want to do another set. I humped on a towel for being wet, but I needed to bend over again. It hurt so much. I leaned once more into the side of the bed after the first 10, begging that I'll be good, but this was needed.
So I bent over again for the other 10 on the other cheek.
I REALLY was done now. But it was decided I do one more sent to make it an even 30.
I got the last 10 on each butt cheek. I'm sweating and my ass is on fire.
I need to be good with my studies, otherwise I will end up in tears.
That's 60 on each ass cheek

I WANT THIS ON TOP OF PAGE...SO HERE IT IS:

For about the next 8 months, I would like to really crack down on homeschooling myself.
Teaching myself college algebra, art history, and herbalism.
I need punishment to keep me in line. I obviously can't be disciplined enough to do it myself, as I have tried and failed enough times.
I can wave it off by myself. But if I have to answer to someone, posting on this forum for all to know I failed to do my studies, I will have to face the humiliation of being lazy and have to wait for punishment.

FOR EACH WEEK:

COLLEGE ALGEBRA:
Half a chapter each week.
An hour to 2 hour long video lesson.
I have homework practice as I go through the chapter.
I have tests at the end of each chapter.

ART HISTORY:
Read one chapter a week.
I have found quizzes and tests for art history online.
Let's see if it can coincide with the textbook I'm using. I'm sure it could.

HERBALISM:
30 pages a week of one of my herbal books
An hour to 2 hour long lesson video
I will eventually find tests and quizzes for this.

I have horrible structure and discipline when it comes to homeschooling myself.
I know I need to be punished when I don't do the lessons I'm supposed too.
I need that threat of consequence.
I used to have someone punish me when I didn't do my studies back in high school. Though, I enjoyed the punishments too much to be effective.
Not to mention, I just didn't care back then for the schoolwork. (That whole forcing you to learn a subject you didn't want to study kind of problem...)

WHAT IS PUNISHABLE:
Not doing/completing homework practices
If I am having trouble with a chapter, that should be taken into account but can still possibly be punished for it
Homework score isn't decent
Quiz and test scores aren't nearly perfect
Bad attitude with doing studies
Trying to make excuses for not doing my studies
Punishment should be harsher if I do not complete a punishment given to me

IDEAS that I have FOR PUNISHMENTS:
Detention that involves writing lines or copying out of a textbook in any sort of uncomfortable way. The bathtub horse can be used in a detention like state.

I encourage that I should be figged with a ginger root when doing detention of any kind, as long as I feel that I won't lose it. I can be so paranoid about that.

Corner time in any sort of position.
No, I cannot hold a coin up to the wall with my nose. I just can't do it.

Spanking with any position and with mentioned implements.

Using black pepper would be a good one too. The sting will be there long after the punishment as a constant reminder.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...t=black+pepper
Basics, right?

BEST SPANKING IMPLEMENTS in my opinion:
The thick rubber sole of a sandal I have used in the past and are in past pictures.
It was always a favorite to use back in high school when I had black pepper on my ass and pussy.
It really spanked the pepper in my skin and made it really sting.

A nice big wooden hairbrush. It's never been a favorite of mine and I hate it on my pussy, especially in diaper position.

I enjoy the belt too much to be used here as punishment. I look at that as play only.
I don't care how many strokes you give me. I can go until I'm black and blue on my ass.
Yes, I have done that a few times before. The sting of the belt is just...

Harsher punishment can be, of course, used at your guys' own discretion. It all depends on my attitude and how badly I did with my studies.
I should report back each week to 2 weeks to make sure I don't need punishing and that I've been good. Reenforcement punishments are also good.

LIMITS TO THIS (Besides my actual limits):
Places not able to spanked:
Sitting spot
Back of thighs
Boobs, unless just tits

Kneeling on rice and grits: It cannot be long.
I can't actually have marks on my knees from it like I have had many many times before.
I will stop kneeling on them when I feel they really are starting to cut into my skin,
no matter what time was given to stay kneeling on them.

Life can really get in the way. I don't aim to do this all that much, as I do not use excuses for not doing my lessons, but if something in life really was preventing me to focus on studies, then that's how it is flat out. There should be no punishment for this.

Pictures are at my own discretion and cannot be demanded. (As it is in main limits, but I feel I need to reiterate this.)

REASONS: It's summer. I will be in a bathing suit all the time, as I do lifeguard.
Kneeling on grits and rice are easier when it's cold out.
I can put jeans on to cover my cut into sore knees.
Nothing like having a good limp long after.

As long as it doesn't show in any way, it's all good....until the cold weather starts up.
When the weather is cold again for jeans, spanking spots will no longer be off limits.
Kneeling on rice or grits can dig and cut into my knees.

I think I will start this July 20th.

Please keep me in line and punish me when I don't do my lessons.

I just don't think I can be dedicated to my studies unless I resort to physical punishment and having to answer to someone else.

I prefer keeping to the thread rather than pm.

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 10-01-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:01 PM   #377
master301
Distinguished Member

-For each uncompleted assigment you spank your ass 25 timeas each asscheek
-For really bad test scores you will hold a squat position for as long as possible with a ginger root in your ass
-For bad quiz scores spank your ass 30 times each asscheek with a ginger root in your ass
All spanking will be done with the ruber sole
Old 07-15-2015, 09:04 AM   #378
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

While I was taking a bath, I decided to use some of that time to straddle the bathtub horse.
I decided to stay on it for 10 minutes...without looking at the clock or setting a timer.
It was difficult, thinking I couldn't make it. My legs trembled as I pressed my hands down. And not knowing how long I was on...
I was on and off with having my hands on my head.
If I moved wrong, it really hurt.
My legs shook more and more.
If I looked at the clock before it was over, I was going to have to do another ten minutes.
I was close to tears as I pulled my ankles up to lift my legs from the ground.
I finally couldn't take it anymore, dropping my ankles in pain. It hurt so much to stand up, legs still trembling.
I had straddled it at 11 am. I got off and checked the time: 11:20
I was so scared to have to do another 10 minutes....that I ended up doing an extra 10 minutes anyways.
It's been an hour, and my legs still have a shake to them, my pussy and upper inside of my thighs sore.
I'll feel this for a while.

I consider this a reinforcement punishment to remind myself how bad punishments will be if I don't do my lessons.

I will end up in tears if I am on longer.

---

You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:42 AM   #379
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Pencil WOW this is long

Hey guys, it’s been a little while. It’s been difficult to go with a schedule when working 6 days a week.
My season is about to end and will give me more time.
In the meantime, I dropped art history due to the age of the book.
I'm on chapter 2.2 in math. The first chapter was 77 pages, so, I'm workin' on it.
It would be difficult to have a set time to finish a chapter. As long as I'm working on it, that should count. I stared at one section of the lesson on how to do a certain problem.I think I stared at it for at least 20 minutes, trying to figure out how the book got the damn answer, but figured it out after a while.
I finally figured out the best way for me to study herbalism. So I've been doing some of that.
I've been bouncing back and forth from the two subjects right now, but would like to study both at the same time when I have I finally have time again.

#1 FIRST SPANKING

I did give myself a spanking on 8/13 with the rubber sole for not studying when I could have.
I had gotten naked, bending over a pile of pillows on the bed so I could stick my ass out, not letting me clench my cheeks.
I had given myself a hard 100 on each cheek, doing 15 at a time, alternating.
It was a horrible spanking, making sure I kept my cheeks unclenched, having the rubber sole hit down for not even attempting to do schoolwork.
I had stopped in-between, putting toothpaste on my ass. But then I wandered 'HUH, cooling effect. Maybe not the best thing.’ So I got black pepper. More of an informal way of doing my pepper punishment, I splashed semi hot warm water from my sink on my ass and then spread pepper on my ass. (the formal way to do it is here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=165070 )
I waited just a few minutes before bending back over on the bed to continue.

I think the wetness of my bottom helped with the intensity of the spanking.
And while, in the picture, my ass is just red, a nice bruise formed on my bottom later on. It hurt to sit. A lot.

That day, I was able to go to the pool and sit in one of the hard chairs and do math. It was a lazy day at the pool. It was very uncomfortable. And it hurt for 4 days. I have a very comfy chair at the pool but did not allow myself to use it for several days, even after it stopped hurting. The hard chair hurt, something I lack at home.

After the first spanking, my arm was REALLY tired and my hand was sore. I couldn't give myself any more spanks, even if I thought I deserved more. I passed out right after that, exhausted, unable to do corner time. I had only an hour till I lifeguarded, and I had woken up too early that day. I was due for a nap

A bruise had started to form on my tailbone, making me have to wear shorts to cover it. That took some time to heal too, but it wasn't too bad of a bruise.
I'm happy that it was a good effective spanking, the pain of sitting down, laying back, going to the bathroom, or just laying in bed in general....on my stomach. Yes, it was throbbing in pain. Walking hurt too. 4 days it hurt. FOUR DAYS.

#2 SECOND SPANKING

This past Thursday, 9/3, I knew I needed a spanking from slacking. And I had never dreaded a spanking like I did then. I was scared and nervous, not wanting to do it.
I made myself bend over the bed with pillows, naked, like in the first spanking.
Even as the rubber sole came down on my ass for the first strike, I thought I couldn't bare to have this spanking. But I did, having to stop in-between to give my arm a rest and/or to get myself together again, as I fell on my knees, pressing my head into the mattress, taking in deep breaths, feeling like I was going to start to cry, sorry for not studying. I continued the spanking, tears starting to form in my eyes.

I gave 100 on each cheek once more, like the last spanking.
Like the first, I had stopped in-between to do the informal way of the pepper punishment, just splashing water on my ass from the sink, rubbing pepper on it afterwards. It did give a real good sting like.
Afterwards, I stood in the corner for 10 minutes, my hands on the wall on my tipie toes, making me stick my sore ass out.
After the 10 minutes, I gave 30 spanks as a penalty on each ass cheek for my moments in corner time.
I then spread my legs wide, having my butt cheeks spread, wailing down the rubber sole in-between my butt crack 60 times. This was sore for a while.
I believe that because I aimed for this area, I got the nasty bruise that I have. HOWEVER, the bruise isn't where it should be. Like I said, bruises don't appear right away. I wish it was on my ass, like it should be, and then my ass would still be sore today. Instead, it's my tailbone and worse than the last. LUCKILY, you can't see it at all. It ends right at my tan line. Even with my smallest bathing suit bottoms, you can't see it at all.

I haven't studied at all in the past several days. The pool has been busy. I've been babysitting pretty much all those nights. I can't wait for Tuesday when I can finally just breath again, having my afternoons back again.

#3 NO, THIS IS NOT PLAY

I pulled back from this thread for not just working reasons.
I realized a mistake of mine. I can't be getting horny and see these as play punishments, spanking ever time I got a question wrong.

The confliction was realized when grading some math homework, feeling this excitement of what would happen if I got an answer wrong. And when I got to a part, where I clearly hadn't understood how to do the section, having all 20 problems wrong, I sent myself to the bathroom horse for 30 minutes, holding my ankles up. I was just about in tears from that, shaking, a lot, saying to myself that I deserved. I was giving out whimpers and cries. It was very painful, and I shook to the point of peeing. I had tears starting to come down on my face. And, it wasn't real discipline. I was playing.
I was actually able to make it the whole 30 minutes, and I had bruises between my legs and my pussy sore from it. It hurt for days. After I was able to put my sore legs down to the ground, tears still coming to my eyes, and I orgasmed in pleasure. Play.

This is why I pulled back punishments when first starting to do the schoolwork. Soap in mouth until completed homework. Well gawddamn, I'd never get anything done, getting myself that horny. A playful idea, but not idealistic in what I really want for this. I’m talking about your idea, ltakltak
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
-you do all your work with a soap bar in your mouth, until you have finished your mathematics in full
-every morning you will take a 15 minute cold shower (put a timer where you can't see it) while lying in the bath tub and the water getting directly on your clit until you have don all your 30 pages of herbalism reading
The reason I stick to the thread rather than PM is because I see that I don't like losing full control. I mean, I do independent study for a reason. I can't commit to having to report to someone at a certain day every single week.
I like to hear your ideas in what you think should be my punishment.
From there, I can either do the punishment straight up as it's written, or I can alternate it to how I would like to do it, (and not as in ‘just like’.; I mean, it sometimes steps into my limits, or I have limitation in what the punishment is asking me to do, even if it does sound like a good idea). I have also combined punishments in the past as well.

And, you know, as a writer, I love to write what I do to myself in punishment and play in a form of a readable erotica, and you guys have the great pleasure of reading it.
Maybe one day, I can write a wonderful book of erotica and publish under a pen name…

#UM...A Y!A ANSWERS: BOOKS AND AUTHORS QUESTION that I would never ask on there.... oh my. lol

...And you know, while I am on the subject, I have the GREATEST difficulty to write one of my stories when it comes to medieval punishments, like being chained down and whipped. It's a horrible scene of pain. Not, let's run off and masturbate.
I also have problems when I have characters bow down in respect to someone else that is higher up than them, referring to them as 'Sir' or when it is the leader, 'Master.'
And it's even more conflicting when the character is able to be casual with the ones that they have bowed down to and have called 'Sir' because they are friends, and they are not receiving orders at that time.
I have this nervousness that I'm letting my bdsm side take over my writing in these kinds of scenes...and people could be like, ‘WOW! This is so sexual!’ And then start a damn slash story in their heads. I get timid with writing about it... Any writers in the house? Lol

#REALLY WENT OFF POINT THERE

Really guys, I do want to do this seriously. And I like the ideas to help me punish myself better...for the better.
I do orgasm at the end of all the punishments it seems. Besides getting pleasure out of the punishments in the end, it does release that pleasurable feeling of pain, really making the pain painful.
For self-spanking, I have always found it best to stare and concentrate on one thing, a dot on a lamp, letting your thoughts go and only concentrate on moving your arm to swing as hard as you can. As we do have the automatic reflex to slow it down in someways, it is not the same as a real, lose control, spanking. But it most certainly can be effective.
I seem to be out of practice self-spanking, as the two bruises to show for it.
I will have free time to myself again on certain days...I mean the whole house to myself kind of free time.
I should say, I would like to remain out of practice, because I was dreading it the 2nd time. I'd hate to see a 3rd.

PS
My pretty sandal is getting hurt from these spankings. I'm going to have to goodwill to find a new one...one that looks nice and horrid for a spanking. I'll snap a picture later of when I get it.

---

You know who you are.

Old 09-11-2015, 11:00 AM   #380
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Asterisk Punishment prevention by wearing a crotch rope.

So I decided to put a crotch rope on for encouragement in reading one of my books. I think I'd rather have some uncomfortable sitting while reading than another spanking.

The ropes in my box were soo tangled. I see I have two crotch ropes. Probably made when I couldn't find my original one.
And then the paranoia of someone walking up the stairs. Let's bundle the rope I just untangled back into a mess. /sigh
But, I put the crotch rope on, several painful knots in it. I have a nice big knot that gets shoved all the way into my ass as a plug. Sitting makes it dig further up.
There are painful knots on my pussy, digging in painfully.
I wegied myself with small panties, putting on a tight bra, pulling the bra through the back of my panties, pulling the wedgie up nice and tight, helping the knots big further into me.
It's 2:00 right now.
I'm setting my timer for two hours.
I must not look at the time.
I must not stop reading my book.
If I decided I wish to stop, I will get a penalty based how long I'm skipping. Example, 14 mins are left. I multiply the number by 2, getting 28.
I don't know if I should split the number, making 14 per a cheek, or the whole 28
Well, figured I'd do a consequence ahead of time.
The book is 189 pages. Small reading book size.
I will sit in the most uncomfortable sitting spot that I can, while being able to still read.
Ok, timer set in 2 hours.
I will report back, or face penalties.

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:16 AM   #381
sweetfreak

Put 2 clothespins on your body for every minute you fail...

Loves: Pain, (Cross-)Dressing Rules
Dislikes: Long duration pain or anal.
Limits: Public, Pee, Scat, Cumplay, Anything that wounds, Anything involving my head or face.
Boring: Edging, Wedgies, Denial, etc.

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77342

Not afraid to show pics or skype
sweetfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 01:27 PM   #382
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Talking I made it all the way

That was a long two hours. But I made it!
I made sure the big knot was all the way up my ass the whole time.
I moved in a variety of positions.
Sat on my math book for a while, all different postures and leg positions.
Stood up, facing the wall.
Bent over with my ass high in the air.
Tried the bathtub horse. But I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on the book.
Kneeled at my bedside--butt out, over a pillow, just kneeling.
If I can do a position to make it hurt worse, I tried it.
I even got in a position where the knots dug deeply into my pussy.
I pulled at either side of the crotch rope and underwear to prevent cutting off circulation. Everyone I did it, it dug the crotch rope even further up my ass. I even pushed it up there several times to keep it in far as possible.
It was extremely uncomfortable, the knot digging in painfully the whole damn time.

I didn't check the time, like I was supposed to. And I didn't stop reading.
I was relieved to hear my alarm go off. I made it to page 60.

This was a good method for me to do schoolwork 😄😄😄

---

You know who you are.

Old 09-14-2015, 09:08 PM   #383
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Note Spanking Sitting Spot and Kneeling on Rice can now be used as punishment

To help keep myself organized, I've started a notebook, laying out a to-do list for each day, including what subject I will be studying for 2 to 3 hours.
I like this idea here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
-For each uncompleted assigment you spank your ass 25 timeas each asscheek
-For really bad test scores you will hold a squat position for as long as possible with a ginger root in your ass
-For bad quiz scores spank your ass 30 times each asscheek with a ginger root in your ass
All spanking will be done with the ruber sole
For each day I do not study, I will earn 25 spanks on each ass cheek, using a rubber sole which I'm going out to buy tomorrow.
I will be using oil to coat my ass before the spanking, reapplying if needed.

A note on the squatting: I can't do them. They hurt my knees (and it sucks. I loved my lunges and squats for exercise...but, bad knees)
I know I've mentioned somewhere in this thread that when it comes to kneeling on rice, keep in mind that if I feel my knees don't feel right (I mean, other than the pain from the punishment) then I will have to stop.
I will kneel on rice now.
My sitting spot can be spanked now.

I didn't do my work Sunday or Monday. It's my first week in doing this, and it seems I'm already on the track of learning this the hard way....
A tally of 50 on each ass cheek with oil applied...And it's only Tuesday. I would like the end of the week spankings be on Fridays, but Mondays may work better.

I would love to have ideas to maintain this once a day study time.

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:59 AM   #384
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

A suggestion I would have is that the spanking increase in number as the week carries on. For instance if you skip a day early in the week, it only counts for 20 smacks, but if you skip a second day each day skipped counts for 25, a third day makes count for 30 smacks. So if you skip one day of studying, that's 20 smacks total. If you skip two days of studying that earns you 50 licks. And if you skip a third day it adds up to 90 strokes.
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 10:42 AM   #385
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Note 20 + 25 + 30 + 35 = 110 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izon View Post
A suggestion I would have is that the spanking increase in number as the week carries on. For instance if you skip a day early in the week, it only counts for 20 smacks, but if you skip a second day each day skipped counts for 25, a third day makes count for 30 smacks. So if you skip one day of studying, that's 20 smacks total. If you skip two days of studying that earns you 50 licks. And if you skip a third day it adds up to 90 strokes.
Hullo, Izon.
I shall take on this idea.
I AM having to learn the hard way. Sunday, Monday, Friday, Saturday.
Tues-Thurs, I had a mind splitting migraine, so nothing got done then.

Tomorrow, I will be doing punishment. So: 20 + 25 + 30 + 35 = 110 on each ass cheek. Like I said before, I will be coating my ass with oil, intensifying the pain.
I will also do cornertime afterwards.

I wonder what would make it most uncomfortable after the spanking and corner time....
I am going to sit on hard textbooks while I study for the next few hours.
But should I like, be putting on tight skinnies or something?
Otherwise, I'm just naked.

I'll be back tomorrow......

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-20-2015, 11:17 AM   #386
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

You misinterpreted Izon's post young lady... as it is 20 for one day skipped, 25 per day if two days are skipped, 30 per day if three days are skipped, and 35 per day if four days are skipped.

So you should have 35x4 or 140 swats coming.

I would suggest 1/3 of those swats to be on your sit spots so when sitting on a hard surface you are sure to feel them.

To make sure it continues burning though your study time capsicum cream of black pepper should be applied as well to the spanked areas

Last edited by MrSpanker; 09-20-2015 at 11:22 AM.
MrSpanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 06:07 AM   #387
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
You misinterpreted Izon's post young lady... as it is 20 for one day skipped, 25 per day if two days are skipped, 30 per day if three days are skipped, and 35 per day if four days are skipped.

So you should have 35x4 or 140 swats coming.

I would suggest 1/3 of those swats to be on your sit spots so when sitting on a hard surface you are sure to feel them.

To make sure it continues burning though your study time capsicum cream of black pepper should be applied as well to the spanked areas

Oh, oh, I see now.

I went out and got a pair of shoes yesterday from goodwill, trying not for it to be noticed by others around me in how I was just speculating the bottoms of shoes

I do have a pit of nervousness, a little shake of fear.
I tried just a few swats yesterday. I even put oil on my butt to try...then put the oil on the bottom of the shoe.
It hurt...wasn't doing my hardest...and didn't do too many...this will bruise...and it will hurt.
I need to be more diligent in where I am swinging and hitting. I can't be bruising my tailbone again..for a third time. So, I feel I will be stopping and checking throughout to make sure I'm aiming properly.
I will be sure to hit my sitting spot. Perhaps now that I can aim lower, I won't have much problems with striking the wrong area..

I will apply pepper afterwards. A nice amount of it.
Wether before or after cornertime, I'm not sure yet.

I'm going to wait an hour or so. My neighbor is supposed to stop by at some point in the next hour.

---

You know who you are.

Old 09-22-2015, 09:04 AM   #388
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Envelope 200 on each cheek

Guys, my ass hurts so much right now. I'm not kidding.
This really hurts and goes past my pain for pleasure. Way past.
I know bruises will set in. That's why I'll wait for pics

Oh my gawd. It's throbbing and on fire. I can feel the bruises set in.
I did 15 smack intervals, checking several times. I'm glad I did. Gave me more direction on where to strike
I'm shaking it hurts so bad.
I did 200 each.
When I got towards the end, I was doing 20, 30 in a row rather than 15.

I'm going to apply pepper before corner time.
Oh my gawd my ass is sore. I can't stop wigging from the pain.

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:55 AM   #389
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Envelope Rest of punishment.

So, after that brutal spanking (which I was naked for and still am naked), I went into the shower to spray my sore ass with hot water before applying black pepper all over my ass, including sit spot---and I really did spank my sit spot good. It hurts to walk. I'm afraid to see what sitting is going to feel like.

I still have the black pepper all over my ass. I will orgasm after this or at some other point, and then the pain will increase 10fold.
I can't avoid getting off on ane pain, but I can make it hurt wwwoorse. Besides, the black pepper punishment has a feeling of nostalgia-lol, like almost a decade ago, I used this on myself for pleasure...but not with a bruised bottom--just pleasure spanks with the belt
But, aneways, the burn always takes a bit to set in. I set my timer for 20 minutes for cornertime. When the timer went off,
Oh my gawd. FINALLY!! was my thought.
I faced against a wall (well, a door. close enough)
I did not once remove my hands from my head, nor did I stop facing the wall, closing my eyes on and off.
I was on my tipie toes for sometime. But I relaxed them, bending them on and off afterwards, spreading my legs out, clenching my ass cheeks on and off 10 seconds at a time, making my ass really burn and feel the bruises on my ass. Many thoughts ran through my head, the majority of them concentrating the fire that was on my behind, and the fire was only getting worse and worse.

I really am happy with this punishment. My last one wasn't as good as the first. And my first one isn't as good as this one.
Third time a charm?
The first spanking really got me to start to study again. I've slacked, so I knew this was coming, and I dreaded it. I'm happy it's over and don't want to be spanked like this again...but I feel this will still happen at some point...but not so severe I hope.
My ass and sit spot is going to remain on fire for sometime.

Thank you for punishment ideas

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 09-22-2015 at 10:05 AM.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:14 AM   #390
SpanksAndWedgies

Take liquid soap and put it in the back of your panties and make a bra-connection wedgie, then spank yourself 50 times on each ass cheek. post pics if you want, but that's optional. This should teach you to study more. the liquid soap can burn a little if you get it up far enough, but it wont burn intensely. This is a mild punishment, in the case of you not concentrating enough during your study time.
SpanksAndWedgies is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk