Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-04-2024, 09:26 AM   #3721
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Default 34dd punishment for a 37 yo

For you, Sylvir,

You shall have 34 minutes of clamped nipples. While doing so, you shall put 3 rubber bands on one boob and 4 rubber bands on the other, making them bulge.

The 34 minutes shall be split into three sets (11 min, 11 min and 12min) with 5 mins break after each. After each set, you shall suck your dildo for 37 seconds.
You shall not look at the timer for 37 seconds. Rather use a stopwatch ans calculate the time in your head while doing it. If you're off from 37, the difference will be the number of wax drops that'll dropped onto your boobs.

After three sets are done, slap your boobs with a hairbrush 37 times(on each).
You'll get to slap 4 times less if you do all three sets and the tasks in between while your ass is plugged.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Devildom1994 for this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 10:00 AM   #3722
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
Nice and simple, clamps on each nipple for 17 minutes, then immediately upon their removal, 34 hards spanks to each, counting out loud with a "Thank You".
I hope you don't mind, but I took some liberties since the task is quite simple. I opted for screw down non connected steel clamps with teeth on the plates. Put them on and tightened them down as far as they'd go, then set a timer. I stayed top less, and got the brilliant idea to put laundry away while waiting. 5 delightfully painful trips up and down the stairs and bending over to put each individual item away later, the timer went off. The clamps are just heavy enough to bounce and pull every step. My nipples now on fire, I not so gently removed the clamps and began the spanks. Since you wanted hard spanks, I used a very stiff metal ruler, alternating each hit. If it didn't hit nipple it didn't count.

Thank you for the punishment.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PainSlutSylvir for this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 11:01 AM   #3723
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
I hope you don't mind, but I took some liberties since the task is quite simple. I opted for screw down non connected steel clamps with teeth on the plates. Put them on and tightened them down as far as they'd go, then set a timer. I stayed top less, and got the brilliant idea to put laundry away while waiting. 5 delightfully painful trips up and down the stairs and bending over to put each individual item away later, the timer went off. The clamps are just heavy enough to bounce and pull every step. My nipples now on fire, I not so gently removed the clamps and began the spanks. Since you wanted hard spanks, I used a very stiff metal ruler, alternating each hit. If it didn't hit nipple it didn't count.

Thank you for the punishment.
Excellent, PainSlutSylvir. Very inventive. Good that you chose to work during your punishment. Not so good that you were not naked. That will need to be corrected next time.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 11:27 AM   #3724
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
For you, Sylvir,

You shall have 34 minutes of clamped nipples. While doing so, you shall put 3 rubber bands on one boob and 4 rubber bands on the other, making them bulge.

The 34 minutes shall be split into three sets (11 min, 11 min and 12min) with 5 mins break after each. After each set, you shall suck your dildo for 37 seconds.
You shall not look at the timer for 37 seconds. Rather use a stopwatch ans calculate the time in your head while doing it. If you're off from 37, the difference will be the number of wax drops that'll dropped onto your boobs.

After three sets are done, slap your boobs with a hairbrush 37 times(on each).
You'll get to slap 4 times less if you do all three sets and the tasks in between while your ass is plugged.

Devil 😈
Grabbed my rubber bands, largest anal dildo I can handle, dildo I use for deep throat training, a pair of very strong flat nose spring clamps, my boar bristle wooden brush, timer, and a candle. I did have to make some modifications, I do hope they suffice. I went ahead and sat down at my desk, planning to try and work on some craft stuff while clamped.... sitting on my anal dildo is interesting, and the urge to move while on it is strong. I tried to do 3 and 4 bands at first, but it wasn't right enough, so I opted for 7 each. I let them be for a few minutes to make sure they'd bulge and if be able to suffer through the task. I applied my clamps, and started the timer. Tender from the previous task and some rough play prior to that, the first 11 mins wasn't bad. Taking them off was fun... the return of blood flow made them tingle and burn. Since I know I can hold my dildo in my throat for at least 1 minute, I opted to do that for the 37 seconds. I was off by 13. I decided to wait till the end to do the drops of wax, before the brush hits. 5 mins up, clamps back on. Timer going. This time it hurt a bit. By the end of the 11 mins I was both elated and dreading the 2nd break. Dildo down the throat.... only off by 6, for a total of 19. 5 minutes over, tits very tender, nipples on fire, clamps back on.... timer started, 12 mins of hell. I couldn't stop wiggling after the jerk from putting the clamps on, which made them bounce around due to the chain that also wiggled with every breath. Took forever. Never been so happy to hear the ding at 12 minutes. Dildo down the throat, I was so focused on how great it felt to get the clamps off I forgot to count.... over by 24... for a total of 43..... I assumed per tit. Still bound, I lit the candle.... alternated every drop so they could dry, aimed for the nipple as often as I could. Every drop I jumped, caused the anal dildo to do its thing which caused the boobs to bounce. I opted to carefully inbind them still covered in wax and went right at them with the brush. You didn't specify a side so I alternated every hit, and each tit. 34 hard hits to each, caused a yelp and a jump on the dildo... between the blood flow returning, the wax, the hits, the dildo.... I came 12 hits in. Not sure if you'd count that as a fail... but I did finish the hits... and came again when the dildo was removed....

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

The following 2 users say Thank You to PainSlutSylvir for this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 12:05 PM   #3725
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Excellent, PainSlutSylvir. Very inventive. Good that you chose to work during your punishment. Not so good that you were not naked. That will need to be corrected next time.
I'm in Iowa in a 120 year old house... fully naked this time of year isn't really feasible...

Old 01-04-2024, 12:11 PM   #3726
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade. View Post
Sorry not sorry girls.
Tris prior and aneri were in the thread j guess, and I did not fid their reports.. .
I do not want to extend one week and go through it again..
Good girl!

Tris and Aneri, could you confirm if you have already are planning to do this task? If not, Nightshade is going to find herself in an uncomfortable position and I'll leave it up to her to say what should happen to you for putting her in that position.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 12:41 PM   #3727
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Grabbed my rubber bands, largest anal dildo I can handle, dildo I use for deep throat training, a pair of very strong flat nose spring clamps, my boar bristle wooden brush, timer, and a candle. I did have to make some modifications, I do hope they suffice. I went ahead and sat down at my desk, planning to try and work on some craft stuff while clamped.... sitting on my anal dildo is interesting, and the urge to move while on it is strong. I tried to do 3 and 4 bands at first, but it wasn't right enough, so I opted for 7 each. I let them be for a few minutes to make sure they'd bulge and if be able to suffer through the task. I applied my clamps, and started the timer. Tender from the previous task and some rough play prior to that, the first 11 mins wasn't bad. Taking them off was fun... the return of blood flow made them tingle and burn. Since I know I can hold my dildo in my throat for at least 1 minute, I opted to do that for the 37 seconds. I was off by 13. I decided to wait till the end to do the drops of wax, before the brush hits. 5 mins up, clamps back on. Timer going. This time it hurt a bit. By the end of the 11 mins I was both elated and dreading the 2nd break. Dildo down the throat.... only off by 6, for a total of 19. 5 minutes over, tits very tender, nipples on fire, clamps back on.... timer started, 12 mins of hell. I couldn't stop wiggling after the jerk from putting the clamps on, which made them bounce around due to the chain that also wiggled with every breath. Took forever. Never been so happy to hear the ding at 12 minutes. Dildo down the throat, I was so focused on how great it felt to get the clamps off I forgot to count.... over by 24... for a total of 43..... I assumed per tit. Still bound, I lit the candle.... alternated every drop so they could dry, aimed for the nipple as often as I could. Every drop I jumped, caused the anal dildo to do its thing which caused the boobs to bounce. I opted to carefully inbind them still covered in wax and went right at them with the brush. You didn't specify a side so I alternated every hit, and each tit. 34 hard hits to each, caused a yelp and a jump on the dildo... between the blood flow returning, the wax, the hits, the dildo.... I came 12 hits in. Not sure if you'd count that as a fail... but I did finish the hits... and came again when the dildo was removed....

Very well done and a really good report. This is something that makes me wanna give you more and more dares. Appreciate it. I'm really glad that you modified to fit your needs and situation. None of them was is anyway an issue.

Since you're in the whole month. I'll add to your agony more.
Drag the bristles of your hairbrush over your nipples 34 times. Press and drag. 34 on each sides. Use your judgements to stop if it's too much.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 01:16 PM   #3728
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
Very well done and a really good report. This is something that makes me wanna give you more and more dares. Appreciate it. I'm really glad that you modified to fit your needs and situation. None of them was is anyway an issue.

Since you're in the whole month. I'll add to your agony more.
Drag the bristles of your hairbrush over your nipples 34 times. Press and drag. 34 on each sides. Use your judgements to stop if it's too much.

Devil 😈
Isn't too much at all. Went from edge to edge, alternating every 2 strokes, and going from horizontal to vertical and back every pass, pressing just hard enough to feel it but not scratch. I went at a decent speed, and contemplated stopping at 26, but pushed through.

Thank you for the very creative continued punishment that I deserve.

Old 01-04-2024, 01:27 PM   #3729
Gothswitch

Quote:
I'm in Iowa in a 120 year old house... fully naked this time of year isn't really feasible...
Because you weren't working hard enough. You claim to have done laundry, but you clearly didn't warm yourself up.

I suggest 34 drops of wax to each tit. I would hate to think that you were too cold.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 06:57 PM   #3730
Nightshade.

My time is up now. Can I have the permission to leave this thread?
Rules & PM Dares
Slave to GivingWantingDares & Nox
Nightshade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 07:25 PM   #3731
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

I was dared to come back to this thread with the added bonus that every task I get will also result in me forcefully being naked for 2 hours per post so do your worst. 36D udders here.

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 07:40 PM   #3732
Torchwood123

Default Hiya

24y/o 36DD Here I’m in
This sounds like so much fun!
10 Days for me!

Last edited by Torchwood123; 01-04-2024 at 11:18 PM.
Torchwood123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 09:12 PM   #3733
Zachyboooo

Anyone above C: no bra for 24 hrs.

Anyone below C: stuff your bra as much as you can with anything you like, you can stop when you've seen at least 5 people staring at it OR at least one person mentions it
Zachyboooo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Zachyboooo for this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 09:39 PM   #3734
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Because you weren't working hard enough. You claim to have done laundry, but you clearly didn't warm yourself up.

I suggest 34 drops of wax to each tit. I would hate to think that you were too cold.
Lit the candle, was top less only because again, it's cold here and I cannot afford to get sick. Alternated every drop. 34 to each tit. You didn't provide any instructions for removal so I used a wooden spoon.

Old 01-04-2024, 10:47 PM   #3735
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade. View Post
My time is up now. Can I have the permission to leave this thread?
Denied, for two reasons. First, I went back through and found Tris Prior's report for the hanging dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...63#post5338063) Since snitches get stitches, or in this case switches, when they snitch incorrectly, that'll be 34 strokes across your chest with a switch or cane. Second, did you ever report on the crawling dare? I know we exchanged PMs about it, but I can't find your report. You're also still on the hook for repeating the hanging dare in seven days. (But send me a PM if you're super desperate to get out of it and we'll talk.)

For PainSlutSylvir, I'm going to interpret 34DD as 3d4 doubled (roll three four side dice, add them up, and double the result) edges that you owe us. You have one minute per edge and can't touch, you must hump. If you fail to reach the edge, put on one clothespin somewhere on your body, spend 34 seconds in the 'endure' slave position, and go into your next minute of humping. At the end, roll 1d20. If the result is higher than the number of clothespins you're wearing, you're done and may remove the clothespins any way you like, then cum. Otherwise, hit the clothespins off and no cumming for as many hours as you rolled on the d20.

For Toybox, prepare a bowl of ice water big enough to dip your tits in, or one bowl for each tit. Do 36 pushups, dipping your tits in the ice water each time. If you can't do that many pushups, each incomplete pushup is 10 seconds of lying there with your tits submerged. No towel afterwards - stay naked until you air dry. (Just to be mean, your additional two hours naked starts once you're dry.)
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size