Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-06-2021, 08:14 AM   #346
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Of course - thanks for the game!

Currently in a little thong thanks to a PM dare - Kik me and I have to send you proof!

Likes: games; bets; silly and funny humiliations; stripping; underwear / thongs; forcing the loser to get stripped, wet, and messy
Punishments: me getting stripped, wet, and messy; pics; panties; cam; spanking; cum; x-dress; bodywritting
Limits: family; face; scat; serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 12:21 AM   #347
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy2241 View Post
Apologies to all, but I am going to have to call a halt to this for now. Life intervenes.
I also took a break longer than intended

I want to thank you for the game so far. It was really a pleasure to participate. I was always excited when I woke up or came home from work, and opened your thread, what will await me. I won't forget this thrill I had during these weeks. Your dares were also quite fun! Should you at any point resume or restart this game, I would be very happy if you ping me via PM, so I am aware of it and can participate in it again

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 01:01 AM   #348
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy2241 View Post
4 Volunteers for Alien experiments...

With Manarus, they test sensory deprivation. Tie yourself to a chair. While blindfolded, listen to this video of white noise: White Noise using headphones or ear buds. Do not use a timer. You may stop anytime. Score 100 points for every 5 full minutes. So 12 minutes would be 200, 23 would be 400. Score 500 if you go past 25 minutes.

[...]

Everyone has a week from the time of this post to complete and report.
I still owe you this experiment. I know I am late and won't receive any points, but when I subscribe to something, I also want to stick with it:

So I took a chair, got naked, and tied my ankles and knees to the legs of the chair in the front. Then I took another rope and tied by upper body to the back of the chair. I started with the rope at my waist and wrapped it up to the chest, so I cannot move my body at all. To blind myself I used a scarf, then I put air buds in and listened to the white noise. My hands grabbed the two legs of the chair in the back, pretending they were bound as well.
I counted several times from 20 to 80, counting with my fingers how often I did so. My initial goal was to stay like this for 5 minutes.
It was a nice feeling. With every breath I could feel the ropes around my chest. When I tried to move my legs, I couldn't. My left leg I could feel all the time, since I tied the rope a bit strong on this side. The white noise sounded like there was a storm outside. It was actually a quite meditative feeling, and in no time I reached the 5 minutes (estimated by the counting, not looking). So I decided to count for another 5 minutes. They passed also quick, but not as fast as the first ones. When I was looking on the clock, 11:54 minutes passed. I must have been carried away by my thoughts and the white noise, to have done 1 minute 54 longer than intended. At the end my dick was soft but leaking a little precum, probably due to some exciting thoughts I had during the session.
Pity I don't receive points for it, because I am late for the dare. And this despite it has been the dare with the longest possible reporting time so far

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 09-11-2021, 01:12 AM   #349
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Let's get some iced nipples for Manarus. 1 minute - 200 points
Oh, I received a price while I was away. Many thanks! (And sorry for being late cashing in the price). You didn't spend your points for nothing:

As soon as I read that, I grabbed ice cubes and put them onto my nipples. That was cold! But nice as well. However after 30 seconds of pressing them onto my nipples on the same spot, it started to hurt a bit, and the last 10 seconds were torture^^ Water was running down my chest from the melting ice all the time. Now as of writing this, my nipples are still cold (when I touch them with my hand I can feel the chill) and a bit red.

Old 09-12-2021, 07:46 AM   #350
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Medal Bronze 1 Prize Draw

I figured out, I still have 150 points left, and I want to spend them before I forget about them. The only thing I can buy with them (except body writing) is: Ten spanks. And the lucky winner iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis:

Victoria85! Congratulations On your inner thighs, please.

Advertisements
Kink Talk