Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-20-2017, 03:01 PM   #346
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

What is one area you think we can push you more in?
Would you ever consider going live on skype for us (video and audio), knowing you wouldn't be able to see us?
How would you feel about buying a nose hook?
When will you be purchasing your next toy?
How many days to you think it will take to bruise your thighs?

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:12 PM   #347
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

What's the most spanks you think you could do in one session with only a few minutes break between them?
If you were a super duper very good worm, what would be your favourite reward from each of us?
Are you looking forward to working on increasing your pain threshold? (oops, did I forget to mention that today?)
If the law/minors etc wasn't an issue, what would be the first fantasy you would live out that you haven't been able to?
If you could only participate in one kink for the rest of your life excluding anal what would you choose?
What was the last book you read and did you enjoy it?
What's your favourite type of pain?
If you could own any animal, what would you choose?
What three things irritate you the most kink wise?
And top three irritating non kinky?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:18 PM   #348
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

What is your favorite thing about Goddess?
What is your favorite thing about me?
What is your favorite thread you have created on getDare?
What is your favorite thread you did not create on getDare?
If you had to spend one day being a piece of furniture, which would you choose?
What exercise do you like the most?
Which do you like the least?
How is drinking more water going? peeing more?
Do you think you might need to wear diapers to help you control your bladder?

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 09-20-2017, 03:24 PM   #349
Sam~
Truth Freak

How jealous do you think most the sub (or switch) guys on GetDare currently are of you?
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:27 PM   #350
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

What is your favourite task Butterfly has ever given you?
What is your favourite task I have ever given you?
What is your favourite task we have given you together?
(Either from when subbing or on threads in the past for all.)
How does it feel having to ask permission to poop as well as pee?
On a scale of 1-10 how much of a heart attack would you have if we told you to wear a diaper to work?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 09-20-2017 at 03:30 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:58 PM   #351
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Are you still interested in exploring your Dom side?
If you did, what type of sub would you be interested in?
What is the brattiest thing you have done?
Do you have any known heart conditions? or family history of heart conditions? (because Icey and I like to startle your poor little worm heart)
Would you safeword if we asked you to poop your pants?
How about in a bowl?
What if we made you add pee to your cooking?
What do you think we are going to do with the pee you are keeping your freezer?

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 09-21-2017, 12:29 PM   #352
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Post Worm answers

Oh gosh! I didn't quite expect you both to take such an interest in this thread again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
1. What is the scariest thing we have asked you to do so far?
I do think it is the plug wear at work. Because it makes me nervous, especially the putting in and taking out part, including smuggling to and from the bathroom. Today I actually had the plug in my left pocket while I was talking with a colleague. This is really pushing the hidden public limit (meaning must stay hidden!)
2. What is the scariest thing you can imagine us asking you to do?
I'm really nervous about more stuff you will ask at work. As I said. Pushing hidden public is really scary, more so at work then anywhere and some of it may actually freak me out.
3. What is one rule you wish you could have, that you don't currently?
Hmm, that is difficult. I had to think for a bit but maybe an underwear rule? Have to wear only panties at certain days? I do like the feeling of my panties. But I don't think you like this very much personally and I want all my rules to be fun for you!
4. What is your favorite rule currently?
Probably still the orgasm permission. Although that one almost goes without saying, just like honesty. My next favorite is probably the use of titles to address you, always!
5. What is your favorite name we have called you so far?
I think 'fuck toy'. But that doesn't mean I only want to be called that. I would like you to experiment. Besides the default 'worm' of course.
6. What is your favorite task we have given you so far?
It's always so hard to pick a favorite. From the top of my head: perhaps the peeing in bottles and storing them in the freezer. It feels so humiliating to do, to look at my growing collection of worm piss and thinking about what the hell I am supposed to do with it later. I just hope nobody will come over and check as I honestly don't know how I would explain this.
7. What types of things would you want to do during a period of high protocol?
Always following orders and never questioning does seem a little too much honestly, although of course I AM now your blackmail slave, I do want my opinion still to be heard. I love the focus on titles and being extremely polite. I would love to have a day that I have to ask you guys permission for absolutely everything! Everything except breathing and looking at hangouts chat.

That is 45 spanks from you Princess. Thank you Princess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
What is your least favourite rule currently?
The pubic hair rule, because 1: it is the same as how I usually keep it so nothing changed and 2: I don't think it is as important to you as all my other rules.
If you could get rid of one rule excluding the least favourite, which would it be and why?
I would say the blog correction rule as I keep 'earning' nipple snaps which I really don't like. But I know Princess loves this rule so that makes me happy to keep following it. So I'd go for the water drinking rule. 2 liters is a lot and I don't usually drink that much. It is hard to keep up sometimes and hard to wait for pee sometimes!
If you could amend one rule, what would you amend it to and why?
I would change the 'wear the plug for 6 hours each day' to 'wear the plug to bed each night'. I already do this mostly as it's often the only way to meet my required 6, but I think it would work better that way.
Does it turn you on when we suddenly name call you?
Very very very very much!!!
What is one thing you're really scared to try and would consider not doing it, yet secretly hope it would be ordered of you? Or naked legally in public!
Very difficult to think of. Maybe diaper stuff?
Which hurts more, nipple twists or nipple ruler spanks?
Hm... that is hard to choose from. Both can hurt quite a bit or not much at all. I think ruler spanks, provided I hit them spot on. Just twisting my nipples doesn't usually hurt. My nipples are very unpredictable Goddess.
Would you ever visit a glory hole? (Either sex)
You mean receiving a blowjob from either sex without knowing from who? I honestly don't think so, because I would be way too scared to actually go there.
What is one thread you would never want to be made and/or participate in?
Ball busting thread... that one always freaked me out and almost made me quit getDare. But I believe it has completely died out now
What is the least favourite name we have called you so far?
Hmm... I believe you both so far only called me worm, fuck hole, fuck toy, cum dump and slut? I like them all! If I must choose out of these I'd say fuck hole. Did I forget any? I hope you will experiment more with other names as well.
Do you think you will get to cum this year?

Yes!! (if I had answered this yesterday I would have still said yes though)

That is 60 more spanks added from you Goddess. Thank you Goddess!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:16 PM   #353
Jaro

Post Worm answers

Quote:
What is one area you think we can push you more in?
Degradation I think/hope. Although I realize that is a very broad term. The other is pain.
Would you ever consider going live on skype for us (video and audio), knowing you wouldn't be able to see us?
Yikes! That is a very scary thought and I would usually be very wary about something like that. I am also wary about the video you are making me do. But do I have a choice in the matter as long as the face is hidden? I am just very nervous about my voice at it also identifies me. Will I be able to hear you at least?
How would you feel about buying a nose hook?
I'd be fine about that. It does seem fun. I have told you a few times that I like to get toy suggestions and even urge me to buy something.
When will you be purchasing your next toy?
Hopefully very soon, when the mood naughty comes available. But then I want to buy something else as well.
How many days to you think it will take to bruise your thighs?
Too many if I continue to spank like this. I think I will have to spank much harder!

35 more spanks added to the tally. Thank you Princess!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 09-21-2017, 08:36 PM   #354
Jaro

Post Worm answers

Quote:
What's the most spanks you think you could do in one session with only a few minutes break between them?
The most spanks done so far is 1240. I think I should be able to top that at least. The main problem is my arm getting sore actually, especially with ass spanks. But I think I can do much more ass spanks then I can elsewhere.
If you were a super duper very good worm, what would be your favourite reward from each of us?
I know you don't do pictures but I think you know I love female feet? So.... Yes I am an odd worm, but really that would be a huge reward. And I am still waiting for a good picture of Princess' soles.
Are you looking forward to working on increasing your pain threshold? (oops, did I forget to mention that today?)
Eh.... I don't know Goddess. Part of me does. Part of me really does not.
If the law/minors etc wasn't an issue, what would be the first fantasy you would live out that you haven't been able to?
Oh this is a tough one! I had to think hard because but I think: having my Miss walk me naked and on a leash like a dog in general public. Making me poo and pee like a dog. Anywhere. This would turn me on a lot, even though I'm not an exhibitionist and public humiliation is now a limit. But the one condition would be that nobody who knows me would see me. So something like this should probably be done in Zimbabwe or some other far away, and WARM, place!
If you could only participate in one kink for the rest of your life excluding anal what would you choose?
Maybe bondage but not self-bondage. I love bondage but I actually hate self-bondage because it is so difficult. But if someone else would be available to do the tying there are SO many possibilities of tying me up or restraining me!
What was the last book you read and did you enjoy it?
Fully back to back? I don't remember, I hardly ever read. I am too lazy for that. I am 'reading' a photography reference book right now, but I don't think that really counts.
What's your favourite type of pain?
I don't know really know as I have not the most experience. I once had nettles on my cock and I actually loved that pain. It was a combination of burning and stinging that really turned me on, especially there. It was a long time ago that Princess and I did figging, but I think I really loved that too. So burning/stinging type of pain I think.
If you could own any animal, what would you choose?
Cat. I love cats!
What three things irritate you the most kink wise?
Not sure if these are the tops, but these are the first I can think of:
1. People who claim to have no limits. 2. Getting punished without deserving it. Or asking for a punishment while what you really want is a funishment. 3. That sex/kink toys online have such poor descriptions and are often lacking in exact measurements.
And top three irritating non kinky?

Again, just the first I can think of:
1. Being stuck in traffic. 2. The sound of someone eating an apple. 3. Dutch climate.

60 more spanks added. Thank you Goddess!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 09-22-2017, 09:45 AM   #355
Jaro

Post Worm answers

Quote:
What is your favorite thing about Goddess?
Questions like these are tough to answer Princess as there are many great things about both of you. For Goddess maybe the fact that she is really aiming to degrade me and call me degrading names. I am really enjoying this so far. Note that like you she also communicates really good!
What is your favorite thing about me?
For you this is even more difficult because you are awesome overall Princess. Goddess is too of course, but I just know you better. If you'd force me to choose is maybe that you communicate so well and are always there for me, also beyond kink. I have never had an (online) friend like you before.
What is your favorite thread you have created on getDare?
Gosh Princess, how can I answer that. I have created so many, I can't even remember. Maye this thread? This very AMA thread that has grown beyond all imagination and has led to many other threads, tasks, edges and spanks and, maybe most important of all: questions! I love answering questions.
What is your favorite thread you did not create on getDare?
This is even harder Princess! Much harder! There have been many fun threads but they are usually very short lived. I thread that was for my 'benefit' doesn't count I think. Now I'd say yours and Lola's competition thread Miss. There have been completion threads in the past, but this is a really good one and there should be more of these.
If you had to spend one day being a piece of furniture, which would you choose?
I think I'd like to be a chair. Perhaps like this even, but naked.

What exercise do you like the most?
Naked jumping jacks. They are not too hard and I like the feeling of my cock slapping against my abdomen, especially when it's hard.
Which do you like the least?
All others! Well, push-ups, probably.
How is drinking more water going? peeing more?
Yes I am definitely peeing more! But I think I can get used to it.
Do you think you might need to wear diapers to help you control your bladder?
Perhaps Miss, although actually buying them would be scary. I would buy them online only though.

Thank you for the spanks Princess. You made me add 50 more!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 09-22-2017, 09:49 AM   #356
Jaro

Post Worm answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
How jealous do you think most the sub (or switch) guys on GetDare currently are of you?
I guess I am a very lucky worm having two such wonderful Dommes to own me. I guess some would be jealous of me indeed but I honestly can't imagine how many.

Thank you for the additional 13 spanks!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 09-22-2017, 09:57 PM   #357
Jaro

Post Worm answers

Quote:
What is your favourite task Butterfly has ever given you?
I find these 'what is your favourite' questions so hard. There have been so many tasks, how do I choose!? From the top of my head: she once gave me a worm research task which was really fun. I had to research and blog about worms while in different kinds of predicaments. One part of the blog I had to type using only my toes. I am not sure if this was my favorite task but I don't remember everything right now. I started a document to list all my favorite tasks, I should really update and add to that.
What is your favourite task I have ever given you?
You once gave me an extreme bladder control task on a thread way back. I think there was anal involved and it made me so horny, but it was too hard to complete as given. I don't remember the details. I have to look it up. Yesterday's deep throat task was also very good if not exhausting. It would have been better though if I had not just cum.
What is your favourite task we have given you together?
(Either from when subbing or on threads in the past for all.)
I think the 30 dirty words body writing and subsequent tasks that you gave me in spoilers in a PM message on the 7th? I am not sure but I believe you designed that task together?
How does it feel having to ask permission to poop as well as pee?
I love it. I find having to ask to poop is much more humiliating. I can't imagine having to ask this orally.
On a scale of 1-10 how much of a heart attack would you have if we told you to wear a diaper to work?
10! Honestly, I think that would be violating the public limit as I really don't think a diaper can be hidden that well. They are bulky! If you make me wear a diaper, please just let me do that in and around the house!

35 more spanks added. Thank you Goddess!

Quote:
Are you still interested in exploring your Dom side?
Yes, because it does intrigue me to try it out. Still, I do think I am about 90% sub and I also think if I were to ever do this, I should only focus on this. I don't think I could be both at the same time like you and Goddess. Also I think that being a (good) Dom is actually much harder and requires more commitment than being a sub. I have great respect for you both that you are able to do it.
If you did, what type of sub would you be interested in?
Obviously a female one and also one who is not bratty. I don't think I could deal with that. She should be the obvious things like obedient, honest, etc. Also, she should NOT be freaked out by my foot fetish because I would definitely want to focus on that. One of her rules would be toes painted at all times in a color of my choosing. She should also use a title with me although I really don't like 'Sir' so I wouldn't know what she should call me.
Anyway, I am now subbing very much so I don't think if/when I would ever have time for this let alone be able to find someone good.

What is the brattiest thing you have done?
I am really not a brat and I don't want to be a brat. I know I have tried in the past but it was never very good. I think one time I said something on one of your blogs (or was it one of mine?) I don't remember which blog or what it was but it was something bratty. Do you remember? Sorry that I cannot answer this question now Princess.
Do you have any known heart conditions? or family history of heart conditions? (because Icey and I like to startle your poor little worm heart)
I don't have any heart condition but you do know I can still freak out Princess. My grandmother did have a heart condition though.
Would you safeword if we asked you to poop your pants?
No Miss. As degrading and disgusting as that is, I might even turn me on.
How about in a bowl?
No safeword here either. You made me do that once in the past.
What if we made you add pee to your cooking?
I wouldn't safeword. This is also so something that intrigues me. I do love dirty tasks, as long as they don't get actually unhealthy.
What do you think we are going to do with the pee you are keeping your freezer?
I don't know but my guess is shower myself with it or something like that. My freezer is actually almost to the point that I can't fit anymore and I need to keep my bread in there still as well.

50 spanks added. Thank you Princess

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 09-22-2017, 10:01 PM   #358
Jaro

That is 348 spanks added in total.
I will do them today!

Thank you Goddess, Princess and Samishere!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 10-09-2017, 07:58 AM   #359
Sam~
Truth Freak

After your pee bath, would you consider it the same, more or less humiliating if it was somebody else's pee rather than your own that you were using?
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:35 AM   #360
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
After your pee bath, would you consider it the same, more or less humiliating if it was somebody else's pee rather than your own that you were using?
Yikes!
Yes that would be definitely more humiliating!

Fortunately I think it would be hard to find someone to donate to the cause.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Advertisements
Kink Talk