Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-18-2022, 12:06 PM   #346
KEDA

Instead of eating your dinner tonight, put the whole meal down your underwear then give yourself a bra connection wedgie and sleep like that, in the morning you will eat the food in your underwear for breakfast
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 06:35 PM   #347
AsYouPlease
Account Banned

Stretch out your butt and insert your butt plug, using saliva as lube. Spend the whole night with it inside you. If you wake up and the butt plug has fallen out, you must stick it in your mouth and masturbate until you cum. If it's still in, keep it in and masturbate until you cum.
AsYouPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 01:18 AM   #348
Samor

Edge yourself 10 time just before bed then make a choice:
-deny yourself and sleep in your comfy bed without restriction
-tie your hand behind your back and cum by humping only but sleep on the floor with your hands tied (you can use 2 blankets and 1pillow)

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Samor for this post:
Old 02-05-2023, 06:52 AM   #349
Rb123

You must sleep in just a diaper. Every time you wake up during the night you must drink a glass of water and spank yourself 25 times. You are not allowed to go to the bathroom from sunset to sunrise

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 04:21 PM   #350
fredy1122

You must sleep naked, hogtied, blindfolded and with sissy hypno playing in headphones

Punishment: ice, spanking, wedgie, public
Limits: illegal, permanent, family/friends, vomit, scat/pee, diaper, toothpaste, spicy, messy,

kik: ell3nar
fredy1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 06:09 PM   #351
JustAllOfMe

You must sleep naked with 2 degrading words in ur body, plugged and tied hands behind back

23/m/sub

PM DARES

Likes,Limts and Dislikes

All my Toys

All my Triggers
JustAllOfMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 01:57 PM   #352
hypnothing

When you go to sleep you have to sleep naked except for socks over your feet and hands.

the next night you roll a dice (1d6) if its 1 you are free, if its anything else you sleep naked again but this time with 2 socks over each hand and foot.

Next day you roll a 1d5, with a 1 you are free, any other number and you sleep naked + 3 socks over each hand and foot.

Keep repeating this pattern until you are free or till you lose the 1d2 dice roll. If you lose that one you have to sleep naked for the rest of the month

Dislikes: Bodywriting, Public, Scat, Friends, PC bricking, Cumplay

kik: hypnothing

anydesk 1 724 731 235
pw hypnoslave
hypnothing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 03:58 PM   #353
KEDA

Get into bed super early, like maybe 8, drink 3 large glasses of water and you are not allowed out of bed until you either wet yourself 3 times or until 8 Al the next morning, preferably be wearing woman's clothing
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

SISSY
Old 03-16-2023, 06:25 AM   #354
Throwitawaynowrp

Drink 8 cups of water before you go to bed. Wear a diaper. You can't get out of bed to piss until 7am the next morning. Not my problem if you make a mess

Likes: Bondage/BDSM, cum play, edging, mind control/hypnosis, chastity, crossdressing, bodywriting

Dislikes/Punishments: Light spanking and CBT, denial, line writing

Limits: Public, shaving, face pics, scat/watersports, food/messy, extreme pain
Throwitawaynowrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 08:23 AM   #355
AllieSlut

You'll dress up in youe sluttiest outfit, edge twice and lock yourself in chastity. You'll choose a lengthy hypno that hypnotizes you into cumming, and you'll sleep while playing it on a loop (you can use earphones or not, however you prefer). If you have cummed by the time you wake up, you'll keep your cage on the whole day. If you have managed not to cum during the night, you can remove your cage, edge twice and then cum

For me, please, keep in mind I can't sleep with my arms or legs tied

Hard limits: friends/family, public, blood, permanent, AtM/scat, bestiality, vids/pics of myself, anything during worktime

TOYS
Big & small dildo, vibrator, speculum, small (4cm) & medium (5cm) plugs, thick "neck" plug (6cm), tunnel plug, inflatable plug, large anal beads, chastity belt, nipple suckers & clamps, handcuffs, collar & leash, ball & dildo gag, padlocks, rope
AllieSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 08:52 AM   #356
alextscott95

Put on your chastity belt, nipple clamps, then insert your medium plug. Every time you wake, place your vibrator against the chastity belt and try to edge. Keep the plug and belt on/in until you go to sleep next (removing plug to use bathroom).

-Kik: alextscott95
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play, golden shower... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, restraints, paddles, floggers, lovense sex machine, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, violet wand, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
-My dislikes are sounding, deep throating, extreme pain, messy/chemicals/sauces (ie, hot sauce, toothpaste, icy hot, etc), figging
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, piss, scat, or blood
alextscott95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 11:38 PM   #357
Sissyboy705

Cover your bed in chips and baked beans and sleep on the on the bed for the night, have fun!

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 06:22 PM   #358
MagnumOpus

Drink 5 cups of water and tape a wedgie in place before going to sleep. If you need to get up and pee during the night, you must do so through the wedgie.

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 02:04 AM   #359
Rb123

Tie your feet together and sleep with no covers or pillow naked

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 03:22 PM   #360
KEDA

Sleep naked and hands tied

SISSY

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, morning, night, person above, sleep