Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-16-2023, 10:47 PM   #346
MessFanatic

Onedip will recognize this as I have it to them a few days ago in pm but I think it should get some more use

You’ll be making a pizza although you’re out of plates and pans so you’ll just have to make it on yourself. Wearing a big pair of underwear you should fill it with a nice big glob of dough or you can make your own pouring all the ingredients needed into your underwear and kneading it around nice.

Next is the sauce. Of course some has to go directly on the dough but you have to make sure the whole pizza is covered In it so dump some down your pants and dump a whole lot over your head trying to cover your body as well. Do the same with some cheese

Next you get to use your imagination as to what you want your toppings to be. You must have one meat (cooked of course and shredded/ground into small pieces) and you must have 1 vegetable such as onions lettuce bell peppers you name it. And one other 3rd item that can be anything you want.

Once the pizza has been made it must go into the oven and stay still. Go lay down in your tub or ground for 15 minutes. Make sure to really enjoy it. After you must pleasure yourself and then you may clean.

I’d love to hear a report and what items you use!

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 11:22 AM   #347
Ozzyosborne999
Baby Member

Get 10 tins of beans, 5 Cartons of custard,5 tubs of Yogurt and 5 tubs of double cream.

In a Outfit of your choosing tape up legs of pants and tuck top into pants waistband, time to get messy.
Take 5 tins of beans and pour them into your pants with 2 tubs of cream ( one in each leg) and 3 cartons of custard. Then in your top pour the remaining custard and cream in the front and back. Finish of by pouring the 5 remaining tins of beans over your head.
Ozzyosborne999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 09:59 AM   #348
FoxyFemboy

Do a messy wedgie with a banana everyday for a week keeping the banana mush in your underwear for the entire day each day.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 10:18 AM   #349
HannahBrown

Get 10 tins of beans, 5 Cartons of custard,5 tubs of Yogurt and 5 tubs of double cream.

In a Outfit of your choosing tape up legs of pants and tuck top into pants waistband, time to get messy.
Take 5 tins of beans and pour them into your pants with 2 tubs of cream ( one in each leg) and 3 cartons of custard. Then in your top pour the remaining custard and cream in the front and back. Finish of by pouring the 5 remaining tins of beans over your head.

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 10:21 AM   #350
FoxyFemboy

Put your biggest butt plug in. Put on a pair of whipped-cream filled panties and then a honey slathered pair of pantyhose, as well as a bra full of beans. You're gonna want to enjoy this for a bit before pouring a bunch of cream over your head and pulling a tight wedgie on yourself. You can then orgasm as you wish.

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 01-19-2024, 01:51 PM   #351
anders

Get five nontransparent containers each with a capacity of at least 2L. Fill them with:

1. Oatmeal
2. Syrup
3. Baked beans
4. Custard
5. Piss (collected throughout the day)

Put on a blindfold and mix them up, so you have no idea which is which. Do the following with the containers in a random order:

1. Pour one down the front of your pants
2. Pour on down the back of your pants
3. Pour one down the front of your shirt
4. Pour one over your face with your mouth open and swallow at least two mouthfuls
5. Pour one over your head

Now play in the mess for at least half an hour during which you should also pee yourself at least once (make sure you're very hydrated before the dare starts).

Finally, gather as much mess as you can in a bucket, pee in the bucket too, mix it and dump it all over your head. Now also pour a whole bag of flour over your head. You're allowed to masturbate in this position.

Likes: pee holding, messy, wetting, humiliating tasks, hidden public.
Dislikes: pee drinking, deepthroat
Limits: Public, social suicide, friends, family
anders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 12:54 AM   #352
Rb123

Cover your feet in syrup before putting on a pair of socks. Fill your underwear (front and back) with baked beans or something similar.

And then Go for a walk / run outside for atleast 10 minutes

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 05:44 PM   #353
Ilovegettingmessy

Prepare 5 pies:
1. Baked Beans + whipped cream
2. Chocolate sauce + whipped cream
3. Mustard + Ketchup + whipped cream
4. Pudding + whipped cream
5. Bbq sauce + whipped cream

Roll a dice for each one:
1. Face
2. Chest
3. Bare ass
4. Crotch
5. Top of your head
6. Face

Please make mine to do with diapers or animal poop
Old 01-23-2024, 12:20 PM   #354
MessFanatic

Start off with a trip to the store to get a few items. First off will be a jar of marmalade, followed by 6 eggs, a bottle of syrup and a jar of peanut butter.

Once you get home get into some tight boxers and dump the marmalade down the front of them. Next you will get 3 eggs cracked into each sock and slide your foot in them. You will dump the syrup all over your head and Torso rubbing it in as you go along and dropping some into your boxers too. The peanut butter will be smeared into your armpits and onto your butt, any spare goes down the front of your boxers. Sit for 30 mins before masturbating.

Old 01-24-2024, 12:20 PM   #355
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread

Old 01-24-2024, 05:52 PM   #356
anders

Wearing tight pants/leggings, seal the bottom. Pour inside 5 different canned foods and a gallon of thick oatmeal. Stay in them for at least 1 hour where you pee yourself as often as you can (keep hydrating before and during the dare). After the time has expired gather and pour everything over your head body. You can now wash yourself using only milk and cola

Likes: pee holding, messy, wetting, humiliating tasks, hidden public.
Dislikes: pee drinking, deepthroat
Limits: Public, social suicide, friends, family
anders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 10:39 AM   #357
FoxyFemboy

add 6 eggs to the front and 6 to the back of your underwear and do 25 push-ups and 25 jumping jacks. For each egg that’s broken, you need to pick a messy condiment/beans/ice cream and mix the full bottles in a bucket then pour that over your head. You’re welcome to wear as much clothing as you like but underwear is a minimum.

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 02-24-2024, 11:35 PM   #358
longshot_99
Baby Member

Get a tub of vanilla and chocolate icing and empty them in your panties. Crack a dozen eggs and an entire bag of flour. Leave in and mix it all around until you piss yourself.
longshot_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 10:30 PM   #359
longshot_99
Baby Member

bumping this thread
longshot_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 06:30 PM   #360
FoxyFemboy

Saw this one that I liked: You’ll need Nutella or equivalent, syrup, butter, trifle and beans. Get dressed fully but In stuff you don’t mind messing fill your socks with half a tin of beans in each, place a large amount of butter don’t the front of your underwear and make sure your underwear is tight so it doesn’t fall out. Coat your armpits in the Nutella... play 3 rounds of battleships online, if you lose out of 3 then add the syrup to the front of your underwear and half the trifle to the back, use the other half of the trifle to go down your top and really rub it in ... you can’t clean up until the butter has completely melted in your pants

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, messy, person above