Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-13-2023, 06:17 AM   #3541
Forthehellofit

You need to get completely naked but need to do so, without using your hands. Find a way to get all of your clothes off using only your feet or objects around the house. Your hands can not touch your clothes at all. Then, however long it takes you, you need to multiple that number by 5 and stay that way for that long.
So if it takes you 10mins to get naked then you need to stay naked for 50mins.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 06:25 AM   #3542
Zerenco

You have to stay naked till you wake up next morning.
After you woke up roll a dice. If you rolled a 6 you can wear clothes again.
If you roll anything else naked again till you wake up next morning. Than roll again.
Do it till you Rolle a 6 some day.

Dislikes / Punishment: pee in diaper | Spanking | and more be creative

Limits: body fluits | social suicide | familie | face | mess | feminization | laxatives

Kik: not active right now
Zerenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 02:02 AM   #3543
Cumming

Go to a park at daytime. Strip completely naked and find a spot 25-50 meters from your clothes that you can watch them from. You are not allowed to move from that spot for a full hour. Watch your clothes and hope no one takes them before your hour is up!

I'm going to be driving about 300 km tomorrow. I would love for my dare to be something I do while on that drive.
  • mooning
  • wedgies

My limits are:
  • photos of public dares
  • videos (including video chat)
  • permanent damage
  • scat

If you give me a person above dare and ask for a report 72+ hours later, I will give an honest report. If I haven't yet done it, then you will get to punish me.

Kik: imlovinbutts

Cumming is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cumming for this post:
Old 05-16-2023, 02:25 PM   #3544
bottlepop

During your ride tomorrow get full naked and put all your clothing in the trunk. You have to drive at least 10km before you can get your clothes back.

Dislikes: mild pain, bodywriting, anal

Limits: public/personal info, heavy pain, face

kik: starflyer1
bottlepop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bottlepop for this post:
Old 05-22-2023, 08:06 AM   #3545
Forthehellofit

Strip complete naked, then roll 6 sided dice. Roll the dice twice. First number is the number of rooms you need to go to. The 2nd number is the number of times you need to edge in each room. Once completed, roll the dice 1 more time and multiply by 10. that is how long you need to stay naked after finishing the last edge.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 05-22-2023, 08:17 AM   #3546
Cumming

Get a die (or use an electronic die on your phone) and stand butt naked in front of a window. Roll the die. That is how many minutes you have to stand there facing away from the window.

When you're done with the above, turn around and roll the die again. Subtract 1 from this role, and that's how many minutes you have to stand there facing the window. (So if you're lucky and roll a 1, then you can immediately continue.)

Now roll the die a third time. Subtract 2. This is how many items of clothing you are allowed to put on, and wear for the rest of the day. (If you rolled a 1, and thus got -1, then you must go through this dare again. If you rolled anything else then you can strip naked and try again if you want to try to get more items.)
  • mooning
  • wedgies

My limits are:
  • photos of public dares
  • permanent damage
  • scat

If you give me a person above dare and ask for a report 72+ hours later, I will give an honest report. If I haven't yet done it, then you will get to punish me.

Old 05-25-2023, 03:31 PM   #3547
Forthehellofit

Not sure when you will see this but when you do, the amount of time that it took you to see it from the time I posted it is how long you need to be complete naked. Only when time is up are you allowed to put any clothes on. You can plan this out too so if you have work or something else, it doesnt not intervere.

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 05-25-2023, 04:20 PM   #3548
Pencil_Stretcher

Tomorrow every time you have to use the bathroom you must first strip upon entering.
kik: Smity3f - send me objects to add to my list of inserted items
Pencil_Stretcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 07:01 PM   #3549
Cumming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forthehellofit View Post
Not sure when you will see this but when you do, the amount of time that it took you to see it from the time I posted it is how long you need to be complete naked. Only when time is up are you allowed to put any clothes on. You can plan this out too so if you have work or something else, it doesnt not intervere.
I saw it in 3 hours and 27 minutes. I'm about to strip naked and will stay that way for at least that long.

For the person above me: strip completely naked. Then, jerk off 69 strokes in every room where you live. Once you've done that in every room, jerk off in front of a window until you climax. Then you may put your clothes back on.
  • mooning
  • wedgies

My limits are:
  • photos of public dares
  • permanent damage
  • scat

Old 05-31-2023, 08:58 AM   #3550
Forthehellofit

Not sure if hidden public is a limit for you but lets try this. Go to someplace hidden in public. Could be restroom or changing room or even outside someplace secluded. Bring 2 6 sided dice. Strip naked and then roll the dice. You need to stay naked until you roll snake eyes and double sixes.

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 06-08-2023, 08:26 AM   #3551
Forthehellofit

bumping this thread

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 06-08-2023, 10:38 PM   #3552
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

go outside somewhere hidden and strip naked, you have to edge 8 times before you may put back on your clothes but you may not cum until you are home again.

Ball Slaps 40000/86620
Niple Clamps 95/95 Minutes
weigthed Nipple Clamps 520/1275 Minutes
related punishment thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431366

please vote for my punishment session: https://chaster.app/sessions/kSl5VH5v7ajrhSaN

caged and not allowed to cum

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
vulparion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 04:48 AM   #3553
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

gather a laundry basket full of assorted small items. these should small and not likely to break easily. can include but not limited to wooden spoons, plastic cups, any dildo or sex toys you may own, underwear [used or fresh], your keys [if your brave]. once you have the basket full-ish go to your back garden and strip completely naked. add eveny item of clothing you stripped to the basket then throw everything randomly in the back garden. now the real dare begins! from now on you have to stay outside until you've collected every last object or item of clothing, you must only travel crawling on all fours and you may only pick up the objects with your mouth.

its wonderful weather here and mistress would love to see me do a creative fully naked dare... could even be outdoors

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi

Last edited by churroboy101; 06-11-2023 at 10:23 PM.
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 09:46 AM   #3554
Forthehellofit

Ok, roll a 6D and multiply the number by 10. That is how many minutes you need to spend outside, naked, posing like a lawn ornament. Can add blindfold too if you felt daring.

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
The following user says Thank You to Forthehellofit for this post:
Old 06-23-2023, 06:02 AM   #3555
Forthehellofit

Bumping this thread

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, person above